Cheryl's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm..." he gasped, and she gave an almost imperceptible nod since he was still fully in her mouth, almost touching the back of her throat. Then he moaned as he began to cum in her mouth, hips jerking slightly as his semen flowed and she swallowed with each spasm.

She was so focused on Steve, that when he pulled out of her mouth, she shrieked in surprise as she felt something warm spill on her ass cheek.

The fucker was standing right behind her, jerking off and shooting his load across her backside, like he had been waiting for Steve to finish so that he could join in. He had a look of pure satisfaction on his face. She felt so gross, and shuddered at both what she had done, and what he had just covered her behind with.

"Thanks for the show," he said as he tucked his now mostly flaccid penis back into his pants and left the room.

Cheryl just stayed there on her knees, frozen in place as Steve repackaged his own sausage and dropped to his knees next to her.

"I'm so sorry," he said as he pulled his polo shirt over his head without hesitation, leaving him in a plain white undershirt. She wasn't sure if he was apologizing for coming in her mouth or for what the man had done. He immediately began wiping her clean with his polo shirt. She didn't stop him. She felt numb, like she couldn't process any of this right now.

When Steve finished cleaning her up, he grabbed her skirt without asking her and pulled it back up and even zipped it for her. She felt like a ragdoll at this point. She didn't protest or try to do any of it herself. She felt completely confused and out of control of this whole situation. It felt like she shouldn't have wanted Steve to touch her. But she felt safer with him close.

When he finished cleaning and dressing her, he surprised her by pulling her against his chest and wrapping his arms around her. It wasn't sexual. He was genuinely trying to comfort her. He patted her back with one hand and stroked her hair with the other. Though it reminded her a little of what she had just been through, she still found comfort in his touch. She melted into his arms, and they stayed in this position for a long time.

After a while, she squirmed and finally admitted that she really needed to go to the bathroom. She pulled away from Steve's embrace and he replied that he also needed to go.

How long had they been there? Cheryl felt like her bladder was about to burst. Until this point, she had managed to put the urge out of her mind, being too afraid to ask the man for anything. But if she didn't do something soon, her relationship with Steve was about to reach a whole new level of awkwardness.

Trying to be a gentleman, Steve cleared his throat and announced to the cameras; "We need a bathroom break."

Cheryl braced herself for what the man might require of her this time. But was surprised when he simply replied to them to get back in their chairs and wait for him.

They both straightened their stiff bodies and Steve helped Cheryl get to her feet.

Then they each sat back down in their respective seats. They were back to not looking each other in the eye. Only now she found herself stealing glances at him.

She felt like she should hate him. But all she really wanted was for him to hold her again.

A few minutes passed and the big man reappeared in the doorway. She was a little relieved to see that his zipper was back up. He was probably close to fifty, so maybe he couldn't get hard again that soon. Unfortunately, what was in his hand was worse than a dick. He now aimed a gun at her. With his other hand he tossed a key at her feet.

"That key will only open your cuffs, so don't try to share it with your boy," he said. She picked up the key and tried not to look at the barrel of the gun pointing right at her head. With shaking fingers, she struggled to unlock the cuff at her ankle. She felt instant relief when the metal no longer touched her skin. She hadn't realized how raw her ankle was getting.

The big man held the door open and gestured for her to join him. She walked over with her head down and passed through the door so that he could follow behind her.

On the other side of the door was a small anteroom with stairs directly in front of her and a door to the side. He pointed at the door and told her that was the bathroom. She tried to take everything in without being too obvious.

"Don't try anything stupid. There isn't anything that you can think of, that I haven't already thought of myself."

Without arguing, she opened the door and stepped into a dimly lit bathroom. It had a dingy sink with no soap, a toilet with a single roll of toilet paper on the back, and a shower without a curtain next to it. The room was big enough to walk into and turn around, but not much more. There was no window in this room, just as the room they were being kept in had none. She saw a single camera in this room in the corner above the door. She wanted to smash it. Instead, she quickly did her business and then washed up the best that she could with the sink.

She used a little of the toilet paper to try and clean her armpits and crotch since she wasn't willing to ask for a shower, though she desperately wanted one. She also drank as much water as she could using her hands at the sink so she could avoid having to ask him for more water any time soon.

The door burst open behind her while she was bent over the sink cupping more water in her hands.

"What's taking you so long?" he asked. In only one step he was standing directly behind her, pressing his body against her backside. She started to straighten up, but he just pushed her head back down toward the sink. "Stay put," he ordered. She was thankful there wasn't a mirror so she wouldn't have to see him at least. "I think you owe me a little thank you for being so nice," he said as he ran his free hand up the back of her thigh and under her skirt. His fingers grazed the bottom of her butt. Then he pulled his hand out of her skirt and gave her ass a hard smack making her jump a little. Both her hands were now braced on the sink.

"Th-thank you," she breathed, her voice barely audible.

She wasn't sure what he wanted or what he intended to do, so she remained still.

After a few slow breaths, she tried to think of a way to defend herself. She could still feel the man's body pressed against her. His free hand roved over her hip and up the front of her blouse, cupping and fondling her breast. Then he gave her nipple a hard pinch and she flinched from the pain. He laughed and shoved her hips into the sink before letting her go.

"Do you want to go back to your room?" he asked.

Cheryl nodded without looking up or speaking. She still thought he was going to do something to her, or make her do something else, but instead he just led her back to the room and instructed her to put the cuff back on and toss him the key.

Steve silently scanned her body and her face for any signs of harm. Her right hip felt like it might be bruised from the sink, but otherwise she was okay. She gave him a brief reassuring nod and he relaxed a little.

The man tossed another key to Steve and escorted him to the restroom next. Cheryl heaved a sigh of relief when for a few minutes at least, she would be all alone. She relished the moment of privacy without anyone's eyes or hands on her or her body.

Before long, Steve was back in the room and in his chair again. Cheryl felt somewhat refreshed after the few minutes of peace. She also felt brave enough to ask if they could stay uncuffed.

When she asked, the big man scratched his chin ponderously. "I'll think about it," he said. "Anything else you want, Princess?" He spoke in a tone that suggested she was asking for some extravagant luxury. She ignored the tone and instead answered as if he were being sincere. "A blanket?"

He thought for a moment then replied. "I'll tell you what. I'll give you the key and a blanket in exchange for your clothes." The big man really loved playing games.

Cheryl began to shake her head when he added. "I'll even let you keep your sexy little underthings." The description made her cringe, but she thought about it. It wasn't as if both men hadn't already seen everything already.

"Okay," she agreed.

A lecherous grin spread across his face making the pit in her stomach grow cold. He left the room without another word. She hoped she wouldn't regret this bargain. What if he came up with some sick twist. Sicker than what he was already doing.

However, when he returned, he carried exactly what he promised.

"Throw me your clothes first," he said.

Cheryl hesitated for a moment, then pulled her top over her head and threw it at the door. She didn't look at either man while she did this. But when she started to unzip her skirt, she realized she wouldn't be able to pull it off with the cuff still in place on her ankle.

The man seemed to realize the same thing, so he tossed the key while reminding her not to try anything and not to stand up until he left the room. That made removing the skirt more awkward than she expected. As she jostled out of the skirt without raising up from her knees, she became aware that both men had their eyes on body.

Their captor wore a broad smile on his face as she tossed the skirt along with the cuffs and the key, per instructions. She sat on her feet, feeling exposed with her arms crossed over her chest. Now was the moment of truth. Would he actually give her the blanket?

"Good girl," he said, like he was praising a dog. He tossed her the blanket which turned out to be surprisingly soft.

She immediately wrapped it around her body feeling the most comfortable she'd been since waking up in this cursed place. The trade had been worth it.

During all this Steve stayed quiet and he remained cuffed. Cheryl wondered if she should have asked for Steve's key too. When Cheryl finally looked at him, he averted his eyes.

Before the man could leave, she asked for one more favor. She couldn't believe how bold she felt all of the sudden. "Could he be uncuffed too?" she asked.

The man paused at the door and considered.

"Maybe. If he fucks you," the man said and then burst out laughing like he had just told the funniest joke. With those final words he turned and left the room.

She wasn't sure if he was being serious or not, but it didn't matter. Not an option.

Besides, Steve hadn't even asked for the key himself. Maybe he didn't care that much. Now that she was free again, she chose to spend some time walking around.

She looked anywhere but at Steve who hadn't moved in his chair or said a word since the man left.

Suddenly she heard the locks on the door being disengaged and the man shouted, "Get back against the wall. Sit on the floor."

Was he bringing Steve's key after all?

Instead, another paper plate appeared on the floor with two more sandwiches piled on and two more bags of chips. Two bottles of water rolled beside the plate.

The door slammed shut again, and the man shouted "I'm in a good mood. This one's on the house. Share or keep them for yourself. I don't care."

Cheryl was too relieved to see the food to even grumble about his demented mind games. She didn't hesitate before picking up the plate and waters and carrying them over the table where Steve sat in silence.

When she sat down to join him, she noticed his eyes looked red. Had he been crying? He looked miserable.

She really didn't know what to say to comfort him, or even what exactly was bothering him the most. Hopefully, it wasn't because she had failed to get his key.

Because if he thought ... No. She was sure he would expect that.

"You should keep that for yourself," he said, indicating the food on the plate.

"I'll do no such thing!"

All she could think to do was reach over and put a hand over his. "Are you okay?" she asked. Stupid question. Nothing was ok.

He shook his head.

"I'm just ... ashamed. Of everything."

Cheryl tried to soothe him.

"I know you wouldn't have. We wouldn't, if we hadn't been pushed and toyed with by that asshole. You barely even noticed me on our date," she continued. She was surprised when that memory gave her a little pang of hurt.

Steve gave a bitter laugh.

"Is that what you thought? When I met you in person, I almost couldn't breathe. I had believed there was no way anyone as gorgeous as you were in your pictures would go out with me. So, I figured they were just filters or something. Then when I saw you in person, I could hardly look at you. And I couldn't make myself stop rambling to save my life. You were so far out of my league. I could tell you were disappointed."

"Oh," Cheryl replied, stupidly.

She didn't know how to respond to that. She had been disappointed. Though perhaps not for the reasons he thought. Her hand remained on his, and her palm was starting to feel sweaty. Steve noticed her discomfort and pulled his hand away, wringing it in his other hand in his lap. He still didn't look at her face. Unconsciously, she pulled the blanket tighter around her body.

"I knew you'd never go out with me again," he continued. "And I felt sorry for myself. And now here you are stuck with me, and now I feel sorry for you. I want to think I haven't done anything I didn't have to. I would never want to hurt or take advantage of you. But I'm so insanely attracted to you, while you're repulsed by me. I feel disgusted with myself for giving in. I should have found a way for us to get out of this by now. Or at least have found a better way to protect you from all of this. I've been absolutely useless. You deserve better."

"This isn't all on you. It shouldn't be. You haven't hurt me, and I don't believe you would." She tried to look in his eyes, though it was even more difficult than it already was with all he confessed. "We can still figure this out."

He nodded but looked unconvinced.

She picked up one of the sandwiches and put it in front of him.

"Eat," she instructed him. But Steve didn't even look at the food.

She picked up her own sandwich and ate it with vigor. She wanted to keep up her strength.

Cheryl's mind was all over the place. But for the first time since being in this place, she felt like she was ready to properly think. If they didn't get out of here soon, it might destroy them both.

When she stood up again, Steve didn't move or look up. She felt bad that he was still chained to the table. At least he had socks and pants to protect his ankle from the handcuff. She was bare from her panties to her feet, and her ankle still felt raw where the cuff had rubbed against it for hours. In the comfort of her blanket, it was easier to put her vulnerability out of her mind. It felt like a shield.

As she paced around the room, she flexed and stretched her legs, reveling in the small freedom.

In time she felt less restless and settled against the wall. But she found the wall too cold and too lonely.

Soon she found herself standing back up and returning to Steve. She wanted to get him out of this despondency, but she wasn't sure how. Everything that had happened between them made it all so complicated.

He had apparently become uncomfortable enough in the metal chair that he had moved to the floor and was stretched out on his back. Probably trying to sleep.

What time was it now, Cheryl wondered. She couldn't even guess if it was night or day. It seemed like she should have some idea. Perhaps starting their stay off with a head injury had added to the confusion.

She dropped to the floor next to Steve and gently patted his back. He shifted away from her touch, though and she didn't want to invade his space. So, she leaned against the leg of the table until she found it too uncomfortable.

When Cheryl felt sleep start to overtake her, she laid down and draped the blanket over her because laying down with it wrapped around her body made her feel trapped. When she still couldn't settle, she scooted closer to Steve. She knew it probably would make him feel uncomfortable, but she was getting used to his presence. The more he shut down, the more she felt alone. Even if he didn't respond to her, she could at least feel the warmth of his body.

When her back touched his side, she finally settled and started to doze.

She woke again when she felt him shift and she worried he would roll away from her.

Instead he rolled onto his side so that he was facing her back. She was still half asleep when she smiled and scooted back until she touched his body.

"Is this okay?" he whispered.

His warm breath so close to her sensitive ear sent tingles through her body. But she just nodded.

Tentatively, Steve draped an arm over her. When he felt her body relax, he relaxed as well. Together they drifted off the sleep.

At some point during their rest, he joined her under the blanket, because when she woke again, his hand was touching the bare skin of her belly. She honestly wasn't sure which one of them was to blame, but she didn't mind it.

When she squirmed a little, her bottom brushed against his morning wood, which he was probably intentionally trying to keep away from her. She pretended like she didn't notice. His right arm rested under her head like a pillow, and she was so comfortable she could almost forget where they were.

Though he didn't move, she gradually realized he was awake by his breathing pattern. Every time she moved; he held his breath.

She inwardly lamented that neither of them had been given a toothbrush. She ran her tongue over her teeth a few times before rolling over to face him.

When she saw his face, she realized he was wide awake. She didn't understand the expression on his face, but he wasn't pushing her away, so she didn't ask him what he was thinking. They were painfully aware that she was undressed and under a blanket with their bodies touching. Since she was facing him now, her breasts were uncovered with the blanket pulled taut between them. There wasn't much she could do about that. She chose to ignore these things.

Steve's POV

"Do you think he's asleep?" she whispered. "He's been quiet for so long."

For a moment, he just stared at her face. Not comprehending her words.

Then he cleared his throat and said, "Maybe."

Without warning, Cheryl curled into his body, pressing her face against his chest and wrapping her arm around him in an embrace.

Steve's body went rigid for a moment before matching her embrace. She tilted her head up to whisper into his neck.

"We're getting out of here."

Steve was silent for a moment as he realized she was so close so they could talk privately. He silently chastised himself for the brief moment he thought it might be something else.

"Do you have a plan?" he asked, whispering into her hair. The view from the cameras would show an intimate moment.

"I have a couple of ideas. Each involves letting him get close."

"How do you mean?" Steve didn't sound enthused about that idea.

"It's a risk. But I think we have to stop playing his games. Stop giving him what he wants. Challenge him, just a little, to rile him up some."

A fresh wave of shame washed over Steve remembering what he had done while complying with the pervert. She had been a victim to more than just the man who had captured them, and yet she didn't complain or blame Steve. Of course, she would still be desperate to do whatever she could to make it stop.

He was shocked she was still willing to be so close to him. He wished his own body wasn't betraying him whenever she was close. He wanted her to feel safe with him, not preyed upon.

She had to be aware of his erection pressed between their bodies. She just acted like she didn't notice. How could she be so strong and so forgiving? He felt weak by comparison.

He gently pushed her hair to the side to see her beautiful face while she whispered into his neck. When he felt her lips touch his skin as she spoke, his heart began to race. Did she have any clue what she was doing to him? Did she care? Maybe this was his punishment.