Cheryl's Passion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,933 Followers

No matter whose bed I was sleeping in, I would be chained to the bed with a stainless-steel shackle locked tightly around my ankle, and connected by a chain to the metal bedframe. In the morning, I couldn't get out of the bed until a "free woman" released me from my bondage.

Stefania groomed me every morning, and took a certain amount of delight in "accidentally" rubbing her thumb across my clitoris, when she shaved my pubic area. Because of this, I went to work every day with a soft, wet pulse of sexual need in between my legs. It made it difficult to focus and concentrate on my job.

All of my clothing had been moved into a large, locked closet. And since Stefania had the only key, I always needed to ask her for permission to get dressed, before I left the house. Stefania decided what clothes I was allowed to wear each day, and she made me sign for them, on an official-looking inventory sheet. When I came home and stripped, she would check to make certain I returned everything I had signed for. I was told that I'd be cruelly punished if I ever failed to return anything.

Every night, I was required to sexually service whichever women I spent the night with, however that didn't mean I couldn't be used for sex during the day. April wasn't shy about removing her skirt and panties and having me get down on my knees, and ordering me to use my tongue to bring her to orgasm. And this sort of demand for sexual gratification didn't just take place in April's bedroom. Sometimes April would order me to drop to my knees, and perform cunnilingus on her in the dining room, in the basement, in the living room, or even the kitchen.

Sometimes April's mother would be around when April used me this way. On those occasions, April's mother would pretend not to notice what her daughter was doing, and would quite often slip away. Mrs. Ladd was becoming much more liberal in her sexual attitudes, however expecting her to watch while her own teenage daughter, naked from the waist down, was being licked to orgasm by her lesbian lover, was probably too much for any of us to expect from her.

Stefania had a high sex drive and would order me to drop to my knees and eat her to orgasm, at least once a day, however she usually dragged me into her bedroom first. She didn't seem especially fond of having an audience when her panties were off, and her pussy and clit were being vigorously licked clean by another girl's tongue.

She did; however; have this idea that spanking was foreplay, and that every orgasm I gave her needed to be preceded by my bottom being furiously spanked, until it was red and stinging.

* * * * * * * * * *

Then came the morning of July the 15th. It was a Saturday morning, so I didn't have to go to work that morning. I woke up in April's bed, with my ankle securely chained to the bedframe. Before April uncuffed my ankle, she told me to roll over on my stomach and cross my wrists behind my back.

I submissively obeyed, and April produced a length of rope and tied my wrists securely behind my back. Then she buckled a leather collar around my throat and used a metal D-clip to attach a heavy-duty leather dog leash to my collar. It wasn't until she had thus made me her helpless plaything, that she unlocked the stainless-steel shackle that had been locked tightly around my ankle.

April pulled on my leash and led me out of the bedroom and down the hall. I ended up in one of the upstairs bathrooms, where Stefania washed and groomed me.

Afterwards, Stefania led me downstairs and we had what April called a "family meeting".

Stefania, April and April's mother were all there. I was made to stand, while the other three women sat at the dining room table, and explained what the family meeting was about.

"It's like this, darling," April explained as she fondled my bare buttocks and thighs, "I've been trying to make your dream of being a naked slave-girl as close as a reality as possible. In a country where slavery is illegal, there are obviously going to be limits to what I can accomplish, but there's something we could be doing right now, that we haven't done yet."

"Yes, Mistress?" I asked, having difficulty in following her words, as I was really distracted by the way her hands felt as they fondled my bare skin.

"It's your job at the pharmaceutical company," April replied, "It's totally the wrong sort of job for a slave-girl. For one thing, that job has a dress code that requires you to wear far too much clothing."

"It was my mother's idea, Mistress," I replied timidly, "She thought it would be good for me to have a job there."

"She probably just felt comfortable having you where she could keep an eye on you," Mrs. Ladd opined. I had no comment to that.

"We've decided that you're going to quit your job at the pharmaceutical company," April said, "And begin working in a profession better suited to your job skills."

"We have decided that you should be BDSM model," Stefania said flatly.

"You have the perfect temperament for that sort of job," Mrs. Ladd helpfully.

"And you're far more attractive than a lot of the models currently working in BDSM," April added, as she moved her hand up the inside of my left thigh and then lovingly cupped my moist, throbbing pussy.

"You look very much like Summer Glau," Stefania said, "Only more innocent and much more blonde. Clients will be lining up in queue to strip you naked and tie you up."

"I began doing research several days ago," Mrs. Ladd added, "And I've already found some clients who would be interested in hiring you."

"Already?" I asked, trying hard to concentrate, April's hand making it difficult to focus and make sense of the words people were saying.

"April has a huge number of photos of you in naked bondage," Mrs. Ladd replied, "I've e-mailed them to several people that hire models. That generated almost immediate interest."

"You'd have to meet with the clients in person, and sign some legal forms before you could get started," April interjected, "But you've already been getting the right people very interested in you."

As she talked, April became more aggressive with my pussy, forcing one finger inside of me, while she idly rubbed my swollen clitoris with her thumb. I felt confused, delirious and in sexual distress. I was nothing but a naked damsel, being skillfully and cruelly controlled by these three clothed women. I would do whatever they wanted. They wanted me to quit my receptionist job and become a BDSM model? Well, if that's what they wanted, that's what I would do. I was helpless to resist.

* * * * * * * * * *

A lot of the paperwork, phone calls, e-mails and red tape were handled by April's mother. She was the most responsible adult in the group, so she most of the research to determine who to get me set up as a BDSM model, and make sure everything was done properly.

My mother was initially opposed to me quitting my job at the pharmaceutical company, however April's mother intervened there as well. She spoke to my mother and explained that I could end up making far more money as a model, than as a receptionist. That seemed to do a lot to blunt my mother's criticism.

My first client was a professional photographer that lived and worked locally, so traveling to meet her was no big deal.

When I arrived at her house, the door was answered by a very cute Asian-American woman, who was almost as tall as me. My client's name was Jessica Brandt, and I was somewhat dubious that someone with Japanese (or possibly Chinese) ancestry would be named Brandt.

"I'm here to see Jessica Brandt," I told the Asian-looking woman, "Are you her?"

"I'm her assistant," the cute Asian-American said, "Are you the new model?"

"I am," I confirmed, "My name is Cheryl."

"Good to meet you, Cheryl. I'm Diana," said the cute, Asian woman, and we both shook hands.

"Jessica is setting up for your photo shoot in the back yard," Diana said, "I'll show you the way."

In the back yard, Diana introduced me to two other models that worked for Jessica Brandt. Their names were Andrea and Andrianna. They were both dressed up like they were going to a Renaissance Festival, with wench bodices that lifted their breasts up high and narrowed their waists, long, cotton skirts and muslin underdresses. Of course, they were showing a lot of cleavage, as their muslin undresses were open down the front and the bodices pushed their breasts up, much in the same way a pushup bra would. They looked like they should be walking down the cobblestone streets of some Medieval European town.

"Cool Renaissance outfits," I exclaimed to Andrea and Andrianna, "Is there one for me?"

Both Andrea and Andrianna shook their heads in negation, and smirked. Andrianna let out an amused snort.

"You're going to be our slave," Andrea explained, "Slaves have to strip down naked before the photo shoot begins."

I looked over at Diana, who was getting readings off of me with her light-meter, my gaze questioning, as if asking her for confirmation.

"It's true," Diana said, making eye contact with me, "You'll be nude for the entire photo shoot. Didn't Jessica already tell you?"

I made some inarticulate noises and then responded that my agent was the one that had actually talked to Jessica. I'd never spoken to her directly, and my agent had never told me about the details of the day's photo shoot.

"We will need you naked," Diana reaffirmed, "You don't have a problem with nudity, do you?"

"This is erotic photography," Andrea interjected.

"Very erotic," Andrianna confirmed.

"It's the sort of photography that creates hot, feverish sexual fantasies," Andrea added, "In Ms. Brandt's photos somebody always has to get naked."

"But you two get to wear clothes?" I asked timidly.

"It's a slave and master sort of thing," Andrea replied, "It makes the slave seem more submissive and vulnerable when she's naked and everyone else is fully dressed. It illustrates the stark difference in status between the slave-girl and the free-women."

"So, should I strip right now?" I asked, hoping that somebody would say yes. My submissive instincts were kicking in, and I was wanting to be treated like property, like I was owned, like these women had complete and total authority over me.

"You'll have to take your clothes off before the photo shoot can start," Diana said, "You may as well start getting ready. I'll put your clothes in a safe place, while you're naked."

I felt a soft, wet throb in my sex as three women fully-clothed women stared me down and urged me to strip. Without thinking, I reached for the buttons on the front of my shirt, and began to undo them.

Diana produced a cardboard box from somewhere, and as I peeled off items of clothing, I handed them to Diana, and she deposited them into the box for me. There honestly wasn't much in the way of clothing for me to discard. Stefania had picked out my clothes for me earlier that morning, and she didn't want me to be overdressed. After I discarded my sleeveless dress-shirt, my shoes and my pleated mini-skirt, I was down to my low-cut demi-bra and tiny thong panties (the kind my mother referred to as "butt-floss").

My panties are made of spandex and nylon and they ride up the crack of my ass very deep and grip my flesh very tight. Taking them off is something of an intimate struggle as the fabric grasps tightly onto the most private parts of your anatomy and you have to pull and tug to force the spandex to let go of your flesh. Doing this while people are watching your every move is somewhat humbling, and discomfiting.

I pulled the tight spandex out of the crack of my ass, while Andrea and Andrianna intently watched my every move. When I finally managed to pull the snug garment off and handed it to Diana, Andrianna looked my naked body over, paying particular attention to my crotch.

After Diana had all of my clothes, she disappeared inside the house, leaving me naked in the back yard. I shifted my weigh nervously from one foot to the other, while the two clothed females Jessica Brandt had hired, appraised my naked body.

"I can see why Jessica hired you," Andrianna said, "You have a certain quality about you. You look right for the role."

Andrea and Andrianna allowed their eyes to drift across the naked flesh of my body, and I felt more and more submissive towards them. I was barefoot, and naked, and they were both fully clothed. They were also both taller than me. I'm 5'6", and Andrea looked to be about 5'9". Andrianna looked to be about 5'10" or 5'11". They immediately gave off an air of being superior to me.

"When you said you hadn't spoken to Jessica, I was worried that you wouldn't have come prepared," Andrianna said.

"What?" I said, struggling not to use my hands to cover my naked body. Covering your nudity is a reflex action for most people, but April had trained me to leave myself exposed to the gaze of free-women whenever possible. I now tried to follow April's rules, even when April wasn't around to watch me.

"Whenever Jessica hires someone to do nude modeling, she expects him or her to be shaved from the neck down. She's especially particular about making certain that the model's pubic area is shaved bare."

I looked down at my smooth vulva. April had insisted that I shave my pubic area daily, and make certain that always smooth down there. I religiously followed her orders on that. Or at least I did until the Ladd family hired Stefania. Nowadays, it was Stefania that did all my grooming and kept my pubic area clean-shaven.

That seemed like too much personal information to share with Andrea and Andrianna, so to them, I just said, "She must have told my agent. My agent told me I'd need to shave for this photo shoot."

Both Andrea and Andrianna nodded, as if that made perfect sense.

I made small-talk with Andrea and Andrianna until Diana returned, and when Diana returned she wasn't alone. The infamous Jessica Brandt was with her.

Jessica was an impressive-looking woman, who commanded your attention the minute she walked into a room. She had high cheekbones, intense eyes, an oval-shaped face and elegantly-styled hair that was a reddish, medium auburn color. She looked to be about six feet tall (although some of that height came from the high heels she was wearing), and she was dressed very dapper, in a charcoal tweed suit, elegantly tailored to show off her slender waist. I guessed her to be about twice my age, but she was still very attractive. She looked elegant, distinguished and authoritative.

"So, you must be Cheryl Munroe," Jessica said, giving me a warm, welcoming smile, "I'm Jessica Brandt. We haven't met yet, but Christina Ladd has told me so much about you!"

We shook hands, which I thought to be odd. I was stark naked, and she was fully dressed in expensive, conservative tweed. Shaking hands seemed somehow inappropriate under the circumstances. After we got that formality over, she handed me a legal form and a pen. The legal form was some sort of document that gave Jessica the right to publish any photographs that she took of me and sell them to her customers. I signed away my rights to keep my naked body private, in exchange for a rather generous amount of money. I was kind of surprised how much Jessica was paying me. For one day's work, I'd be making more money than I normally would in a month at my old receptionist job.

"So, let's get a good look at you," she said, making a twirling motion with her right index finger. I instinctively understood what she meant, and I did a slow 360-degree turn, so she could get a good look at my naked body in profile, as well as what I looked like from behind. She seemed to like what she saw.

"My God, dear, you are exquisite," Jessica exclaimed, "The photos Christina Ladd sent me didn't do you justice! You're absolutely ideal! You've got the perfect body for this type of photo-shoot! Who took those photos that Christina sent me?"

"Her daughter, April Ladd," I replied, when I was once again, facing Jessica.

Jessica made a dismissive, snorting sound, and then said, "Nepotism."

Then in a much kinder voice, she added, "After we're done with today's photo shoot, I'll send Christina some professional photos to add to your portfolio. I have over twenty-years of experience at this sort of work, and I know how to show off your best features, and make it impossible for the viewer to take their eyes off of you."

"Thank you, Miss Brandt," I said timidly, not certain what else to say.

I was naked, and everyone else was clothed. This simple fact alone, had me feeling very submissive towards everyone, and then Jessica took those feelings of submission, and proceeded to amplify them and cause them to flourish.

"Cheryl, before we get started," Jessica said to me, "We need to get you ready. We're going to be out here for several hours in the hot sun, and I don't want you getting sunburn. You've got perfect skin, and it would be a crime to leave it unprotected and let it burn, or peel. Imperfections like that could cause you to miss out on being able to pose again for weeks."

"Um, yes ma'am. Thank you, ma'am," I said, feeling somewhat stupid. It was my first modeling job ever, and everything seemed so new to me. I had the impression that I was saying and doing all the wrong things.

Diana had brought out two gear bags, full of supplies, and she proceeded to pull out a plastic squirt-bottle from one of them.

"This is sun-block, dear," Jessica Brandt explained to me, "Diana will apply it to your skin, and make certain that you're well-protected."

"Um, wait," I said timidly, "Shouldn't I be the one doing that?"

"Don't be silly, dear," Miss Brandt said to me, "Diana will do a much more professional job than you would. She'll do a much more thorough job than you could, and make certain that there are no streaks or smears, that might appear in our photos. Now, just hold still for Diana and let her do her job."

I took in a deep breath, nodded and said, "Yes, ma'am." Most women would have fought against the idea of allowing a stranger to rub their hands all across their naked body, but I was April Ladd's slave-girl. I'd been trained to be obedient and cooperative. So, if Jessica Brandt wanted to have her assistant slide her hands all across my naked body, and rub lotion into every inch of my exposed skin, I would be obedient and allow it to happen. "I know what I'm doing," Diana said reassuringly as she squeezed a generous blob of lotion into her right hand, "Just relax."

I submissively stood there and allowed Diana to rub the lotion all over my exposed, naked body. Jessica's assistant started with my back and massaged the lotion into the front of my body with special care. I was trying not to be too visibly aroused by Diana's hands polishing my naked skin, however, Diana was a very attractive woman, and I was naked, while being surrounded by four clothed women. It was having a very sexual effect on me. The photo-shoot hadn't even started yet, but I was already feeling like a naked slave-girl, owned by four free-women. This was like a sexual fantasy for me, and it was hard work for me to keep my sexual responses under control.

Diana seemed to take an agonizingly long amount of time working the lotion into my breasts. She especially seemed to take a great deal of time and attention working the lotion into the skin around my nipples and my areola.

"Your nipples are very swollen and erect, and your areolas are pebbly" Diana said, when I gave her an imploring look, "That's what's making this take longer than it normally would. The lotion is sort of clumping around the swollen and irritated areas, so I have to take more time smooth it out and make certain there aren't any visible blobs or streaks."

I wiped the pleading look off my face and just nodded in agreement with Jessica Brandt's assistant. Anyway, I was a naked slave-girl, right? I was supposed to be subjected to sexual distress and humiliations, right? This is what I told April I wanted, right? So, I just closed my eyes and let Diana do her job.

Schlank
Schlank
2,933 Followers