Cheryl's Passion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried out uncontrollably and my naked body thrashed about in a lewd and outrageous manner as the pain ripped through my frame and caused me to surrender control of my own actions. Hot, wet tears welled up in my eyes and spilled down my face. My bottom hurt terribly, and I twisted and shuddered as Stefania kept inflicting more pain on my poor, abused backside.

When it was finally over, I was still sobbing and shuddering uncontrollably, and my punished hindquarters were throbbing in pain. Then, Stefania place a firm hand on the small of my back and said, "I could have taken blonde-girl back to my room and spanked her, however, spanking her in front of so many witnesses, this increases her feelings of embarrassment and humiliation."

My pussy throbbed as Stefania made reference to how public my humiliation was. The more people who witnessed my punishment, the more embarrassment I felt. However, as my feelings of shame and embarrassment grew, so did my feelings of sexual arousal.

"You can get up now, blonde-girl," Stefania said, and I staggered to my feet. Almost instantly, Scarlett was there, and she wrapped her arms around me and let me sob on her shoulder until my eyes ran out of tears.

Scarlett was a kind, compassionate soul. And even though I savored the dark, wicked thrill that came from being subjugated, humiliated, cruelly punished and stripped naked in front of strangers, I still felt a degree of succor and contentment in Scarlett's arms as she held me and tried to give me comfort and commiseration.

I know, I'm a study in contradictions and inconsistency.

Scarlett held me in her arms and tenderly wiped my tears away when I was done crying. She and I were both bondage models, so she knew what it was like to receive a harsh, stinging spanking and she felt a certain degree of empathy for what I had just been subjected to.

When I had at last got my sobbing under control, Scarlett released me from her heartfelt embrace and handed my coffee mug to me. My bottom was far too sore to sit at the breakfast table with the other women, however that didn't mean that I had to skip breakfast.

Understanding that my buttocks were too reddened and inflamed to sit down, Scarlett showed solidarity with me and ate standing up, just as I did.

"Okay, listen up," Kat said as the meal was winding down and people's bellies were mostly full, "April has an important announcement to make."

All eyes turned to my mistress. She smiled sweetly, basked in the attention and said, "A lot of you have been asking about Cheryl, so I've drawn up a schedule of sort for when each person gets to use her."

I felt my face flush hot with embarrassment at those words. As April's slave, I gave her permission to loan me out to other women whenever she felt appropriate, however, it was profusely humiliating for her to publicly announce that my sexual favors were to be handed out casually, like free candy on Halloween.

"Scarlett, since you and Cheryl make such a cute couple, you can have her next."

At this announcement, Scarlett wrapped an arm around me and kissed me lovingly on the cheek.

"Stefania, you can have her after Scarlett, then Karlie, then Prudence, then Daniella. Tomorrow my mother gets first dibs on Cheryl, then Coach Jenneke, then Gretel, then Jillian, then Heidi, then Alex."

"Poor Cheryl," Heidi said as she took a sip of her coffee and set it back down, "She's going to get used up this weekend."

"It's going to be rough for her," Gretel agreed.

"She can handle it," April said, "She very resilient. You'll see."

* * *

Of course I was told to clean up the dirty dishes after breakfast was over. Scarlett offered to help, and I smiled at her as she helped gather up mugs, plates and silverware and carry them over to the kitchen sink.

Once again, I was struck by the contrast. Scarlett and I were both doing menial labor, however I was the only one naked, and my ass was visibly red and inflamed from my recent spanking. It was obvious that my status was far inferior to hers.

"So, your mistress says I can have you next," Scarlett said as we washed dishes, side by side.

"Yes, she did," I agreed, "You can do anything you want to me. If you have any erotic fantasies that you'd like to try, just order me to do it. I'm not allowed to disobey, so don't be afraid. No matter what you've got in mind, no matter how extreme it is, I won't reject you."

"Wow, you're an eager little masochist, aren't you?" Scarlett asked, "What if my sexual fantasy is more than you can handle? What if I want to do something horrible to you, like burn all of your pubic hairs off with a blowtorch?"

"I don't have any pubic hairs, Scarlett. My pubic area is totally clean-shaven," I replied.

On the outside, I sounded calm and composed, however, I on the inside I felt all excited and nervous. What would Scarlett order me to do? I speculated that it would be something extremely painful, yet I resolved not to ask for mercy. There was an exciting and delicious sense of surrender when I told Scarlett that she could do whatever she wanted to me, no matter how cruel.

"You know what I mean," Scarlett replied, "I could be planning something that would take you far outside of your comfort zone, something that would cause suffering far beyond your ability to endure."

"I am an eager little masochist," I replied, "It's my passion to be punished and subjugated by dominant women. Use me and abuse me, Scarlett. I can endure a lot."

My heart beat like mad and my pussy throbbed almost as passionately as my heart. I dreaded whatever cruel fate Scarlett had in store for me, however, I also eagerly looked forward to it as well.

I know, that's counterintuitive. I fear cruel punishments; however, I also feel an intense need for them. Am I crazy? Or am I just highly complex and difficult to understand?

"Wait here," Scarlett said, favoring me with a playful smile, "I need to change my clothes first, then I'll let you know what I've got in mind."

So, I was left there, standing naked next to the dishes that I'd just washed, wondering what sort of cruel, traumatizing fate Scarlett had in store for me.

"What was that all about?"

Prue had apparently been watching my exchange with Scarlett and snuck up behind me while I watched Scarlett walking away. I had been so focused on Scarlett's exit, I had tuned everything else out.

"I really don't know," I told Prue, "I've been spanked, paddled, whipped and subjected to all kinds of painful punishments. I seriously doubt that Scarlett could come up with anything so extreme that I couldn't handle it, but the way she was talking..."

"I know," Prude replied, looking worried, "It sounds like she's got something really intense on her agenda for today."

My breathing became more labored just thinking about it. There was a dark, erotic excitement that sprang up deep inside of me whenever I was sentenced to a punishment. I was always willing to submit to the punishments that April or Stefania deemed appropriate, however, I also feared and dreaded them. It was a complex jumble of emotions each time I was punished.

Just how much pain would be inflicted upon me? And just how much could I take? Certainly, my body must have some sort of limit that it could withstand. What happened if we went past that limit? Part of me was afraid to discover the answer to that question, another part of me was curious and wanted to know.

Well, it turns out that I'm really bad at reading people. Scarlett was just playing with me when she hinted at the cruel, unbearable amounts of pain she was going to inflict upon me.

"Okay, I've changed my clothes," Scarlett said with a smirk on her face. Apart from the black, leather collar buckled around her throat, she was stark naked. Her wrists were also tied very securely behind her back and Stefania was pulling her forward by the leash that was clipped to her collar.

"Wow Scarlett," I deadpanned, "that outfit you're wearing gives you a very submissive look. Are you sure that's what you want to wear while you're domming me?"

"You're not the only one who gets wet between her legs when she submits to authority," Scarlett explained, "All of my sexual fantasies have me playing a submissive role."

"So, you want me to play the dominant role?" I asked, "I don't think I'd be very good at that."

"I thought you'd be poorly suited to play the dominant authority figure. You and I will both play the submissive role," Scarlett explained.

"I will be dominant while you two play submissive," Stefania explained.

"Oh," I said, somewhat surprised, "So, this is going to be a threesome?"

"More like a foursome," April said, suddenly appearing at my side, "Two slave-girls at once can be quite a handful, so I'll be handling you, while Stefania handles Scarlett."

It was all very organized. I surmised that this whole thing must have been planned well in advance. April had a length of rope in her hands and turned me so that my back was to her. She gently crossed my wrists behind my back and confidently and efficiently made me helpless, winding rope around my wrists and knotting them into complex bindings that I could never break myself free from no matter how much I struggled.

My pussy throbbing with an insistent, wet pulse once April had completed her work. I sank into a mental state that I call "sub-space" where I embrace my feelings of helplessness and savor the control that some stern person has over my fate.

From out of nowhere, April also produced a leather slaver-collar that she buckled onto my throat. Then, a leash was suddenly in April's hands, and the leash was very quickly and efficiently clipped to the front of my collar.

While I was reveling in my helplessness, I was grabbed by April's strong, self-confident hands and turned so that I was facing her. April placed her mouth over mine and kissed me deeply and fervidly for several minutes before coming up for air.

"There's something about two slave-girls being punished together," Scarlett said, "It's much more exciting than being punished alone. There's more passion and excitement for some reason."

"Scarlett told me about her idea days ago," April confessed, "I had to admit, it sounded like fun, so we worked out all the details and made plans to punish you and Scarlett together this weekend."

April's thumb and fingers took possession of one of my nipples as she talked. With my wrists bound securely behind my back, my nipples were utterly at her mercy. I was helpless to protect it, and we both knew it.

"Kat had some bondage devices set up about a hundred meters north of the cabin," April explained, "We're going to take you and Scarlett out there, and test some of them out. It'll be fun, you'll see."

April tugged on my leash, and I dutifully followed her as she led me out into the woods. Somehow, being bound, helpless, outdoors and led around on a leash made me feel far more exposed and vulnerable than when I was simply naked. I treasured that feeling. Of course, that was the main point of this weekend, to allow me to feel exposed, objectified and helpless all day long.

This weekend, I wasn't just acting like a slave. I was sinking deeply into the mindset of a slave. This didn't feel like we were roleplaying. This felt real and authentic. I felt like I was really April's property, to abuse and share and punish as she saw fit.

Walking naked and barefoot through the woods is nothing like walking naked and barefoot down the corridor of your home. Unseen things like spiderwebs and leaves and weeds can smack against your naked breasts and belly and thighs with no warning and you have no way for you to protect yourself. And walking on roots, prickly weeds, rocks and fallen tree branches creates a special sort of peril for a slave-girl who's forced to march through the woods on her bare feet.

I spent a great deal of time watching where I placed my feet, careful to avoid stepping on the worst of the forest debris.

However, at some point I took a good look at Scarlett. As she had longer legs, she strode through the forest with greater speed and was a few meters ahead of me. She was a lithe girl with a remarkably attractive figure and the way she was tied, collared and leashed gave her a captivating "damsels in distress" sort of look that hypnotized and made it difficult for me to look away.

Watching Scarlett's naked ass as she was helplessly pulled forward caused me to breathe funny and I felt a deep sort of understanding of exactly why women like April enjoyed tying girls up and making them helpless.

Simply put, a naked girl properly bound was far more alluring and far more feminine than when simply naked. There was something enthralling about Scarlett's state of helplessness and vulnerability that made her look much more fetching and made it difficult to for me to look away.

When we finally reached the clearing, it was like a scene out of one of Ann Rice's Sleeping Beauty books.

There was a wooden stage about ten feet high and almost fifty feet across. There was no flashing neon sign that declared this to be a stage for slave auctions, however, near the back of the stage was a tall wooden post with a cross beam at the top, from which was suspended a short chain. It didn't take a great deal of imagination to realize that wrists shackles could be attached to that chain and a slave girl could be forced to stand there with her wrists bound far above her head.

In addition to the stage for slave auctions, there were two whipping frames, two whipping posts and a pillory.

With the four of us standing at the edge of the clearing, Stefania turned to her captive, played with one of Scarlett's defenseless nipples and asked, "Which one do you prefer? Maybe you would like to be whipped at a real whipping post?"

Scarlett's eyes went wide, and her breath came in a series of contented sighs, and she shook her head.

"The whipping frame," she finally replied, "Spread-eagle on the whipping frame."

"Excellent choice," Stefania replied, and then she pulled on the leash and led Scarlett over to one of the whipping frames. I was hypnotized by the sway of Scarlett's naked ass as she walked away from me. I am a lesbian after all, and Scarlett's glutes have been shaped and toned to delicious perfection. It was almost impossible for me to take my eyes off of them.

I suppose it was because I was staring so intently at Scarlett's enticing bottom that I failed to notice that a number of spectators had followed Scarlett and me into the woods. Coach Jenneke, Heidi and Gretel had all trailed after me, and once Stefania began to secure Scarlett to a whipping frame, the three women volunteered to assist.

The four women working together were a marvel of speed and efficiency, and soon Scarlett's naked body was spread-eagled and helplessly bound.

Female hands hungrily explored Scarlett's naked body once she was helpless. They kneaded her breasts, squeezed her buttocks, stroked her nipples, examined her belly and probed the soft flesh of her pubic lips. Scarlett was unable to break free from the leather straps that bound her wrists and ankles. She could do nothing other than squirm and whimper.

"Scarlett's fantasy was sort of inspired by Ann Rice's novel, The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty," April said softly into my ear as she leaned in close, "Do you remember the Training Hall?"

I nodded in affirmation, "Yes, Mistress," I replied.

The Training Hall was a deliciously kinky room in the castle of Queen Eleanor where naked slaves were bound and forced to experience sexual desire and painful corporal punishments simultaneously. They were forced to endure this over and over until they were unable to separate one from the other.

"Well, we're going to do our best to imitate that scene from the book," April assured me.

April had me kneel in front of Scarlett, then she unclipped my leash and then untied my wrists.

Spread your legs, slave-girl," Stefania commanded me, "And once I begin to whip your friend's bare bottom, you will begin to lick her delightful, pink pubic lips. I do not stop whipping your friend's ass until she makes with authentic screams of undeniable orgasm. The longer it takes for you to bring her to sexual climax, the longer I get to punish her poor, innocent bottom."

There was a cruel, yet erotic artistry to what Stefania was doing. Scarlett's punishment wouldn't end until I managed to bring her to orgasm. That meant I was responsible for Scarlett's well-being. If Scarlett's backside was red and welted from an endless barrage of Stefania's whip, I would end up carrying around heavy feelings of guilt for not bringing the punishment to an end quickly.

CRACK!!

There was a sudden loud explosion of leather on bare skin, and Scarlett gasped. I immediately brought my mouth to Scarlett's pubic lips started to lick.

The folds of Scarlett's labia were already swollen. That worked in my favor. That meant that she was already sexually aroused, however, some women took a long time to bring to orgasm. And being relentlessly whipped with a thin, leather whip might make it even more difficult for Scarlett to climax.

"Ow! Aaaghh! Uuhhuhh! Ow!!"

Scarlett gasped and panted as Stefania cruelly decorated her ass with angry red marks. I tried to end her punishment as quickly as possible by working my tongue into her sex and searching for the most responsive clusters of nerve endings.

Scarlett was already reacting to the stinging blows of Stefania's whip, recoiling, squirming, jerking in response to the whip, as a result, I had a difficult time determining if my tongue was making her squirm, or if her squirming was a result of being subjected to too much raw, piercing pain.

Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack!

Scarlett jerked her hips forward and thrust her pelvis into my face repeatedly as Stefania punished the innocent girl's naked bottom. I licked at the pink lips of her sex, and it seemed to me that her skin was becoming feverish.

I'd never licked a woman to orgasm under circumstances like this before, although I was highly motivated. Scarlett was my friend, and Stefania had assured me that she wouldn't stop hurting Scarlett until I managed to get her there.

"Uuaaahhhh-aahhhh," Scarlett exclaimed inarticulately as I hooked a finger inside of her and probed the interior of her sex. It sounded like a gasp of pleasure, rather than a gasp of pain.

In addition to the noises Scarlett was making, her pussy was giving me signs that I was bringing her deep into the land of sexual arousal. Her vagina was soaking wet and started trembling around my fingers, and every four seconds or so I could feel her vaginal muscles squeeze my fingers and then relax.

Scarlett's panting was sounding less about distress and more about arousal. And even though she was bound tightly, it soon seemed that her entire lower-body was shuddering.

I deduced that Scarlett was close to orgasm, however, I decided to speed things up anyway. When I looked up at her face, I could see that Scarlett's face was wet with tears and I wanted her whipping to end as quickly as possible.

Her hard, swollen clitoris was already partially emerged from its hood, so I decided that it was ready for some serious attention. I licked it like an ice-cream and then trapped it between my teeth and sucked on it like it was a hard candy.

Scarlett let out a feminine gasp that seemed to be one-part surprise and nine parts passion. After that, that bound slave-girl screamed lustfully and shuddered in tantalizing climax.

Stefania finally quit whipping Scarlett's poor bottom and there were a few brief moments where the only sound in the clearing, was the sobbing of a naked woman, bound to a whipping frame.