Cheryl's Passion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefania's hand remained between my legs, expertly rubbing her fingertips across the swollen folds of my labia and making me moan. By the time she took her hand away I was so delirious with sexual need, I nearly forgot about my fear.

Then Stefania stepped back and uncoiled her whip. I took my eyes off her for a second and looked out at the gathered spectators. Alex was in the front row, taking photos of my exposed nudity. Prue and Coach Jenneke were standing right beside her. So, two of the girls I went to high school were out in the audience, as well as my high school track coach, April, April's mother and a whole host of other women. Their eyes were all boring into me as they intently stared at my naked body.

I could feel a wet throbbing in my loins as I considered how humiliating it was to be naked, helplessly bound, ogled and photographed by so many fully clothed women when the first blow landed. It landed low on my right buttock and it was a scalding agony. I abandoned all semblance of dignity and let out a shameless scream while my torso writhed, and my feet stamped. It felt like liquid fire had just burned across my naked skin.

You can inflict a lot of pain on a naked girl if you know how to wield a whip, and Stefania knew exactly how to use one.

I writhed and danced under the painful sting of the whip and then a blow across the back of my right thigh curled around and the tip of the leather whip smacked painfully against my swollen pubic lips.

I writhed and screamed until my throat was raw. I pulled against the bonds that held my wrists, and my bare feet stamped against the ground as Stefania whipped my bare skin. I was bitterly ashamed of my screams. I wanted the crowd of women to witness me being brave and heroic for the whip. I wanted Alex, Prue, Coach Jenneke and the others to admire me, however the sharp blows of leather on my naked skin were agony.

Stefania whipped my breasts by whipping me just above my ribcage and just below my upraised arm. The leather strap licked at one defenseless breast and then the other. I unleashed a high keening scream each time Stefania's whip slapped at my vulnerable breasts, much to the delight of my gathered audience.

I heard an eager voice from somewhere in the crowd urging Stefania to strike at my breasts again, urging her to punish me, and insisting that I was a bad little girl who deserved every single stroke of the whip.

I think it was Gretel, or possibly Heidi, no matter who it was I sobbed and screamed as Stefania dutifully obeyed the woman's voice and gave her what she asked.

When Stefania was finished, the entire back of my body burned, from calves to thighs, to buttocks to shoulders. I shuddered and sobbed in pain and through a blur of tears I saw a crowd of women immortalize my pain and humiliation with their digital cameras and their iPhones.

Stefania untied my wrists and I sagged against the wooden post, emotionally and physically exhausted, however Stefania insisted that the show wasn't over.

"Your public is desirous of more," Stefania informed me, "They are craving to see more of naked slave girls."

Then Stefania commanded Karlie to come forward, and the two of us were ordered to embrace.

"Slave-girls are friends now," Stefania informed Karlie, "Now you must allow Cheryl to cry on your shoulder until the trauma of her whipping fades."

Karlie held me close and our breasts pressed together while I laid my head on her shoulder and sobbed. I was lightheaded, my legs felt wobbly, and I feared I might faint, but I trusted in Karlie to keep me from collapsing to the ground.

My back, buttocks and thighs still throbbed with scalding heat, my throat was raw from screaming, my loins throbbed from sexual frustration and feverish need, and my vision was blurry from tears and yet I was utterly and blissfully content.

This scene was like something from my deepest, darkest sexual fantasies and I was delighted to see it go from my fevered imagination and become a brutal, erotic reality.

Karlie and I swayed unsteadily as she held my body close to hers. It felt incredibly intimate, and when I raised my head from her shoulder, she wiped tears away from my face and leaned in for a kiss. Our mouths met and I kissed her back, relishing the feel of her lips on mine. I moaned into her mouth and off in the distance, I heard somebody applaud.

I melted into the kiss and then I heard more applause. By the time we broke from out kiss, it sounded as if every woman in the clearing was giving us a standing ovation.