Cheryl's Passion Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Sarah left, and I was left alone with my torment and helplessness, my mind calmed somewhat, and I realized that Sarah seemed much more comfortable with my BDSM lifestyle. She had been told about my love of bondage and discipline only a few days ago. At the time she seemed to think it was weird and unhealthy. Now, she seemed to be utterly accepting of my need to be abused, punished and humiliated. She was even assisting Rosa in treating me like a slave.

I helplessly struggled against my chains once again. I thrived on being subjugated, punished and sexually abused by cruel, dominant women. Being left alone and ignored didn't give me the sort of rush that I needed. I needed someone to pay attention to me, ogle me, fondle me, pinch my nipples, smack my bottom and strike me with a riding crop or paddle. Being alone in a dark, creepy basement lacked the erotic high that I craved. Rosa was being cruel, leaving me down here all alone.

When Rosa finally came, the first thing I saw was bad news. It was a glass of water and a straw. If she was going to free me, I could have got my own water. I felt an ominous storm of fear roiling around in my stomach.

"It's noon, Cheryl dear. I brought you a drink."

Noon? Was that all? I was positive it was way later. I sucked on the straw and in a few energetic sips I drained the glass. Timidly, I said, "Thank you, Mistress. Please let me loose."

Rosa's face looked prefect with her high cheekbones, full lips and her imperious smile as she replied, "No, dear. You stay as you are for now."

They were the most final words ever. "Mistress please! Please, I'm so tired of standing like this."

"I'm sure you are. But this is what it is like to be a slave. You have to go through it if you're ever to understand your true nature."

My mistress took the empty glass and went upstairs, leaving me alone once again. I learned a great deal about helplessness and frustration that day. I cried wet, bitter tears of defeat as I stood there spreadeagled in the dark and vainly wished for freedom.

Much later, I heard footsteps on the stairs again. I rattled my chains slightly but accomplished nothing. I was defeated and helpless. I knew that I wasn't going to break free.

It was dark and shadowy in the basement, so I couldn't make out the identity of my visitor right away. When I was finally able to make out her face, I was in shock. It was Heidi, a girl I knew from dance class. I hadn't seen her in years. What was she doing down in the basement of Ms. Cuthbert's house?

"Hello, Cheryl," she said sweetly, "Remember me?"

Heidi stood there patiently and waited for my answer.

"Heidi Gudde," I replied, "You were a student in Ms. Mixon's dance class."

"We were both students in her class," Heidi replied, "I had a huge crush on you. I did everything I could think of to get you to like me, and you barely even noticed my existence."

"I'm sorry," I exclaimed, "I'm kind of dense when it comes to those things. But if you just set me free from these straps, I'll do anything you want! I can be loving, affectionate and seductive! Just let me loose! I've been chained up here for hours!"

Heid seemed to consider my offer for a few seconds, but then she shook her head in negation and said, "If it were up to me, I'd probably take you up on your offer, but I'm not the one making the rules."

Next thing I knew, Heidi's hands had taken possession of my breasts and she fondled them earnestly.

"Sarah told me all about your avocation for bondage and discipline. I never expected that you would be the type to go in for that, but she said that if I played along, I could get anything I wanted out of you. For instance, she said if I was willing to leave you chained up like that, I'd get to see you naked. She didn't tell me that your vulva was smooth and hairless, but I love it. You look even more naked that way."

Heidi stared directly at my shaved sex, making my face heat up with embarrassment, then she added, "Sarah, also told me I could touch you all over."

I whimpered as Heidi demonstrated her ability to touch me all over. Her hands glided across my exposed breasts, she pinched my nipples, she squeezed my buttocks, she fondled my thighs and she rubbed her fingers up and down across my labia until I moaned. Bound as I was, there was nothing I could do to stop her.

"I also spoke to your mistress, Rosa," Heidi informed me, "She has a wonderful plan to punish you for all the years you neglected me."

Before I could think of a verbal response, Heidi returned her attentions to my vulnerable breasts. My nipples were already swollen and erect at that point, however, Heidi apparently decided to make them even more inflamed. She enveloped my nipples in her mouth and sucked on them, first the left, then the right and back again. I panted as Heidi's mouth and tongue took possession of my nipples and made them so hard that they throbbed.

When Heidi was finished playing with my pink nipples, they were engorged and almost red. They were still wet from Heidi's wicked ministrations and my breathing had become labored. I stared at Heidi, my whole body feverish with sexual need, Heidi stared back, favoring me with a smug smile.

"I've wanted to do that ever since we were students together," Heidi confessed, "I've always wanted to see you naked, to run my hands all over you, to play with your breasts and other naughty bits, but you've been so damned snooty and cold. You kept your perfectly shaped ass and other parts to yourself. This is the first chance I've ever had to touch you, and I'm going to enjoy it."

I couldn't do anything to stop her, so I didn't even try. I was naked and bound with my hands far above my head and my legs indecently far apart. Heidi took advantage of my helplessness and placed her hand between my legs once again. Fingers entered my sex, while her thumb rubbed my hard, swollen clitoris. I whimpered and panted as Heidi played with my sex and took me deep into the realm of erotic arousal. There was an intense throbbing between my legs, I grunted and writhed in my bonds and attempted to thrust my pelvis into her hand, encouraging Heidi's wicked fingers to take me to sexual climax.

And when my whole body was trembling, right on the edge of an earth-shattering orgasm, Heidi pulled her hand away and I gasped in frustration. Tears welled up in my eyes and I choked back a sob.

"Now, you know how it feels," Heidi said triumphantly, "To want something so bad, to be so close to it and yet to be denied. That's what it was like for me every day in dance class when you refused to respond to my flirting and my attempts at seduction."

I panted and felt hot, wet tears stream down my face. Did I really hurt her as deeply as she claimed? Were her feelings of animosity against me justified? It was hard for me to analyze the situation. I'd been bound, helpless and left alone so long down in the basement my mind wasn't functioning anymore. It was hard to think. My heart hammered in my chest and I felt guilt, fear and sexual need in equal amounts.

I panted and watched as Heidi walked over to the stairs and made her way out of the basement. And even after she was gone, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Heidi had a stern demeanor and a firm, slender athletic body. She was young, attractive and had a cruel, merciless disposition, she was the perfect mistress. If I had responded to her flirting years ago, perhaps I would have discovered my love for bondage and discipline much sooner.

The minutes ticked by and I thought more and more about Heidi. She said that Rosa was going to punish me for all the years I had neglected Heidi. Would Heidi be there to witness my punishments? Would Heidi be allowed to participate? Would Heidi buckle straps around my wrists and ankles before Rosa inflicted pain on my naked body?

My arms and legs trembled, and my loins pulsed with libidinous heat. I wanted Heidi to come back and touch me again. I wanted her to violate my helpless body and tell me how I was a bad girl that deserved to be punished. My sex throbbed with hungry spasms and I desperately wished for Heidi to come back and do horrible things to me.

I waited hours and hour for Heidi to come back. I sagged in my bonds and I think I may have drifted off into unconsciousness at some point, because I remember raising my head and seeing Prue and Rosa standing in front of me. I hadn't heard them coming down the stairs, they just sort of mystically appeared in front of me.

My arms and legs were still bound, but Prue placed a gentle hand on the side of my face and said, "It's five o'clock, we're here to let you down now."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, desperately grateful to finally be set free.

"I wanted to set you free much earlier," Prue said, "but Rosa pulled rank on me."

"You're her girlfriend, but I'm her disciplinarian," Rosa interjected, "Disciplinarians outrank girlfriends."

With that settled, Rosa and Prue began the task of unbuckling my ankles and wrists from their bondage. I'd been cruelly immobilized for so long I wasn't even sure if my legs would support me. My muscles were sore and stiff, my legs felt weak and shaky. Prue ended up having to support my weight after I was released from my restraints.

Prue wrapped her arms around me, looked over my shoulder and said to Rosa, "You're not planning on doing this to her again, are you?"

* * *

Rosa felt that inflicting the same punishment on me two days in a row would be boring and predictable. She wanted my slavery to be exciting, so she preferred to try out something new on me every day.

The next day, Ms. Cuthbert went off to work and there was no sign of Rosa. An hour later there was still no sign of Rosa. Prue and I assumed that Rosa wouldn't be making an appearance that morning, so we began to make plans to do stuff that wouldn't involve me being humiliated or sexually abused.

"Let's go out," Prue said, she grabbed a crop top, a pair of running shoes and volleyball shorts and proceeded to get dressed.

"Where?" I asked.

"Well, let's go out for a run and we'll see where the day takes us from there."

I get dressed in similar attire and we left the house. We jogged north up Sycamore Avenue. When we reached the intersection of Sycamore and Birch Avenue, we went west down Birch and headed for Chandler Park.

Chandler Park had a bike path that was three miles long and if you followed it all the way to the end, you'd end up on Lake Drive, where they had a multitude of shops and restaurants. Prue insisted that we pick up the pace and run down the path all the way to end.

Prue wanted to see how fast I could run, so I sprinted down the path like a speed demon. Prue kept up with me although I could tell it wasn't easy. I was really putting in an effort and so was Prue. We were young, healthy and athletic but we were both pushing ourselves to our physical limits.

Prue and I worked up a sweat and panted as we ran. We gobbled up the miles, and before I knew it, we were on Lake Drive.

We slowed to a walking pace and Prue pointed to a juice and coffee shop and said, "I need a drink, let's stop in there."

I soon discovered that Prue had an ulterior motive for taking me into that particular shop. Prue had a friend who worked there. Her name was Emily and Prue introduced me to her as her girlfriend.

"Pleased to meet you, Cheryl," Emily said, giving me a warm smile, "You and Prue are a really cute couple."

For about seven minutes Prue and I were the only customers in there, and Prue took advantage of the lull to introduce me to all of Emily's coworkers as well. There was a telltale glow of pride as Prue introduced me, she was really thrilled at the idea of us being a couple and she wanted to brag about me to everyone she could.

Prue held my hand, wrapped her arm around my waist and engaged in other public displays of affection as she talked to Emily. She seemed to get a rush from showing me off, and I suppose I felt flattered. She seemed to view me as a real treasure, otherwise why would she take such delight in exhibiting me as her girlfriend?

It was an ego boost for me, and I felt ten feet tall as Prue and I walked home. Then, much to our surprise, Rosa was waiting for us out on the front lawn.

"Cheryl," Rosa admonished, "I've been out here waiting for you for the past ten minutes. Where have you been?"

I hadn't done anything wrong, but somehow, Rosa and her admonishing tone made me feel guilty. Timidly, I replied, "Prue and I went out for a run."

Rosa sniffed disdainfully and said, "You'll have to be punished for making me wait."

Then, Heidi got out of Rosa's car and said, "And she never gave you a spare key to the house. You should punish her for that too."

"It's not my house," I protested, "It belongs to Ms. Cuthbert."

"Silence, girl," Rosa commanded, "I was a good suggestion. You'll be punished for that as well."

Next, Josephine and Sarah got out of Rosa's car. Apparently, Josephine had gotten impatient waiting for me to visit her and regale her of tales about being a slave-girl, so she got herself invited to come see me get punished like a slave-girl.

I was going to have an audience, Heidi, Josephine, Prue and Sarah would all watch while Rosa took me down to the basement and cruelly punished me.

"This punishment was just going to be about the way you ignored Heidi's advances," Rosa informed me, "However, since you've committed more offenses since then, your punishment is going to be even more severe."

I was taken down to the basement and ordered to strip. I took off my running shoes and socks while Rosa and her entourage watched. Once I was fully naked, Prue was told to take my clothes upstairs. Heidi's eyes examined my naked body hungrily. Josephine and Sarah looked me over as well, but while Heidi ogled me with obvious lust, Josephine and Sarah looked at me with little more than polite curiosity.

"Chain her up," Rosa said to her willing accomplices and Heidi and Josephine scurried to obey. I was bound once again in a spreadeagle position, my wrists raised way above my head and my ankles spread far apart. I stood naked and bound in front of four fully clothed women, with my legs wide open, my breasts, belly and pubic lips as completely displayed as possible. Feeling helpless and vulnerable, I sighed heavily, which only drew attention to my breasts.

"I love the way that her pubes are shaved bare," Heidi commented, "Her labia look so exposed this way. I just wanna reach out and pet them."

"Would you like to touch her?" Rosa said, "I needn't begin whipping her straight away. You can have a few minutes to fondle her if you like."

Heidi didn't have to be told twice. She immediately closed the distance between us and placed a hand between my legs.

"I love the feel a girl's pubic lips in my hands," Heidi proclaimed, and she fondled my nether lips. She was surprisingly tender, massaging my labia, making me wet with her skilled fingertips, caressing me delicately at first and gradually applying more pressure until I gasped and moaned with desire.

"You like this, don't you?" Heidi whispered as she worked her finger between my swollen labia and then probed the wet interior of my vagina.

"Yes," I whispered back, feeling shameless and obscene. Here I was, naked, my legs spread indecently wide, my pussy being fingered by another girl while an audience watched the salacious, show and I had just admitted that I enjoyed such things.

Heidi smirked as she fingered me, but I could barely even make out her face. I felt spasms and erotic tingles as Heidi's fingers worked their way inside me and waves of desire bloomed inside of me, driving me closer and closer to a feverish orgasm.

I guessed that Heid must be loving this. She resented me for not responding to her flirting back when we took ballet lessons together. She never got to see me naked, she never even got a kiss out of me. Now she got to play with my pussy and there was nothing I could do to stop her.

I whimpered when Heidi pulled away, I felt cheated and begged Heidi to finish what she started, however, she cruelly refused and I was left there in erotic agony. My vagina was wet and throbbing and hungry for Heidi's fingers to resume their lewd labors, but Heidi just favored me with a wicked smile and said, "Perhaps some other time."

"It's better that you have some heat between your legs, when you're whipped," Rosa said as she picked out the whip she would use to mark my skin, "Most girls that I've punished tell me that it makes the pain more bearable."

Prue made her way down the stairs just as Rosa was saying this, and saw the whip Rosa was holding. It was long and thin and looked like it would inflict a delicious amount of pain. I mean, it was wicked, but I was the sort of girl who liked wicked. I craved bondage and harsh discipline. I'd tried to explain that to Prue multiple times, but she seemed to not want to accept that.

"Cheryl's punishment is about to begin," Rosa told Prue, "Did you want to stay and watch, or would you prefer to go upstairs?"

"I think I'll stay," Prue responded, although she didn't sound happy about it. She liked being my girlfriend, however, she didn't like it when I was spanked, whipped or abused. I've told her multiple times that I need harsh punishments, but it doesn't seem to make any difference as far as Prue's attitude is concerned.

Rosa's whip looked wicked in her hand and I heard a swish as it cut through the air and a loud crack as it splatted across the front of my body, stinging my taut abdomen, my upper thigh and just barely missing my exposed pubic lips.

"Aaahhh," I gasped, it wasn't the most painful blow I'd ever endured, however it stung, and the heat of the lash throbbed across my skin even Rosa struck me.

Of course, Rosa wasn't done yet. The next time Rosa struck me, her whip cracked across my bare breasts.

"Ow, Mistress," I gasped and panted. The second blow hurt a lot more than the first.

Rosa was sadistic, she whipped me from my breasts to my thighs and then back to my breasts again. My pale flesh rapidly became reddened and stinging from Rosa's whip. Whip marks covered me everywhere, even across the insides of my thighs and across the sensitive flesh of my swollen pubic lips. Tears welled up in my eyes and the pain became overwhelming, yet

"Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh," I screamed as the biting sting of Rosa's whip sought out the most tender flesh of my female anatomy. And even though my eyes were welled up with tears, I could still make out the smiling face of Heidi standing behind my tormentor. Heidi seemed to be enjoying the show immensely. The sounds of my screams were probably music to her ears.

Rosa whipped my breasts, she whipped my thighs, she whipped my pussy, and I struggled against my bonds as I screamed. Of course, my struggles were no match for the strength of the chains that held me, but the pain was too much. I reflexively writhed and recoiled in pain, even though my struggles accomplished nothing.

"Aaaaaaighhhhhhhh," I screamed inarticulately as Rosa decorated my body with painful red marks. Some of the blows came to fast for me to register them as individual stripes of pain, others came slow and I could savor the agony in intimate detail, like when Rosa's whip wrapped around my waist and the tip of it sliced down and stung the soft flesh of my swollen labia.

When my belly and my breasts were covered in pink and red marks, Rosa then focused her punishing blows on my poor bottom and the backs of my thighs. She marked me from my waist to the backs of my knees. I cried out in pain and struggled pathetically in my bonds, but Rosa didn't show me any mercy.