Cheryl's Passion Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three spectators accepted Rosa's assertions without question or complaint. And then Josephine asked, "May I touch them?"

Rosa seemed to consider the question for a few seconds and then responded, "You may, but only from the waist up. I will not allow you to do anything that might accidentally push them over the brink, into orgasm."

The teenager's eyes lit up with excitement, and immediately made her way over to Prue's helpless nudity. Josephine seemed entranced and she took Prue's breasts in her hands and played with her erect nipples. Prue moaned and made feminine gasping sounds as her friend grasped her nipples and gently stroked them. Then she leaned into Prue's chest and began to lick her nipples, getting them good and wet.

"Aghhhhhh," Prue moaned as Josephine's mouth stimulated two nipples that were already swollen and excited. My friend squirmed and trembled as her nipples were toyed with, but her bonds kept her from doing anything more consequential than that.

When Prue was whimpering with sexual distress, Josephine walked away from her and approached me. I flinched as she reached out for my defenseless body, but there was no way for me to evade her hands. The way I was bound I could barely move.

My nipples were already swollen, erect and hypersensitive. When Josephine brushed her thumbs and her fingertips teasingly across my inflamed nipples an agonizing wave of desire wended its way through my entire body, heating my loins, hardening my nipples and causing my sex to throb in hungry spasms.

"Aahhhh, Josephine," I protested, then Josephine pinched and pulled on my nipples cruelly, eliciting sharp pain in my pink nubs and causing me to cry out in distress.

"I think it would be better if you called me, Mistress, don't you?" Josephine asked as she continued to abuse my tender pink nipples. I nodded my head and rapidly agreed, "Yes, Mistress! Absolutely, Mistress!"

The things that happened after that were something of a blur. My body had been dramatically overstimulated, and my emotions were thrown into turmoil. I felt feverish, my head was reeling and there was an intense pulsing in my loins.

My pubic lips were swollen and slick with my own juices, my pussy was so wet it was dripping, I sighed and panted and desperately needed some sort of release, and then Rosa came forward with her whip and declared, "Your pink pubic lips are quite swollen and exposed. They want this and we've made them wait long enough."


The whip Rosa had chosen looked wicked, it was a single-tail whip that reminded me of those buggy-whips from old 19th century photos from when people traveled by horse and buggy. It was black and leather and looked sadistic. Even before Rosa struck me with it, I could tell it was going to inflict agonizing pain on my bare skin.

My heart hammered away violently in my chest as I thought about how vulnerable I was. My smooth vulva was utterly exposed. My bald, pouty pubic lips were shamelessly on display as if calling attention to themselves.

The first cut of Rosa's whip missed the delicate folds of my labia and instead cut across my inner thigh. The pain was sizzling, and I shrieked, to the delight of women who had gathered to watch me suffer.

Thwack! Rosa had better aim with her second stroke and the whip struck me directly across my plump, swollen pubic lips. "Aaaaaaaaaaaahh," I screamed as my innocent sex was abused.


Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

The first two blows of Rosa's whip came at me leisurely with a significant pause between lashes, then the pace sped up with Rosa's whip striking my poor, inflamed labia rapidly three times in a row. I screamed helplessly, filling the basement with sounds of feminine agony and then the cruel pain between my thighs underwent a metamorphosis and the scalding pain became red-hot passion.

"Aahhhh, huhh, Uuhhhhhh, Uuhhhhhh," I gasped, and my gasps turned to moans as my sexual passion overwhelmed the pain. I was still overwhelmed with physical sensations, but those sensations became dark desire and that dark desire consumed me. My body reflexively writhed every time the whip hit my pussy, with my pelvis being thrust out in an indecent fashion as if offering my poor pudendum to be whipped even harder.


The slender whip splat wetly when it struck my inflamed pubic lips. My heart pounded insistently in my chest as my innocent pubic lips were punished by Rosa's cruel whip, however, the pain felt agonizing and gorgeously sweet at the same time. Every burst of bright pain was accompanied by a libidinous throb in my loins. My pussy throbbed with the most penetrating and exquisite sensation.

"Aaaahhhh," I cried out mindlessly as Rosa's whip assaulted my naked body, targeting the delicate pink folds between my tautly spread thighs. My vulva became engorged, my belly streaked with the painted lines of pain, and just underneath the stinging pain was an enduring libidinous fire. And when the passionate fire within my loins overpowered the pain, my mind was unable to comprehend anything other than the powerful orgasm growing inside of me.

I gasped, moaned, panted and screamed my way through the orgasm. My nipples throbbed, my vagina throbbed, my entire body screamed with feverish passion as Rosa's whip drove me to the point of erotic, feverish delirium. I screamed and thrashed my head from side to side as the potent orgasm caused my body to spasm incessantly.

It felt like days later when the thrilling orgasm finally reached its feverish conclusion. Rosa left me bound spread eagle and covered in beads of perspiration as I panted, my breasts heaved, and I savored the post orgasmic sensations of satiation and joyous agony. My pussy was still sore and tender from the whip, but I found myself to be relaxed and contented in a way I hadn't been in a long time.

As I panted and sobbed, I assumed that nothing more amazing could possibly happen than my own experience with Rosa's whip, but I was wrong.

Prue looked so innocent and helpless as Rosa approached her with her thin, coiled whip. My heart went out to her, thinking she wasn't ready for the sort of abuse she was about to receive, but when Rosa's whip struck the innocent teenager between her legs, instead of screaming, she let out a gasp like a woman in the throes of libidinous passion.

The second lash of the whip earned a similar response. Prue wasn't acting like a woman suffering in agony, she was acting like a woman being expertly brought to orgasm. From the very first blow, Prue made sounds of feminine bliss and sexual excitement.

Let us remember, I'm a pain-slut and even I need two or three lashes of the whip before I begin to feel the sweet beginnings of a powerful orgasm. So, it was something of a marvel when Prue embraced the erotic potential of her punishment even more readily than me.

She was a failure as a dominant, but as a submissive, she was an outright success. Even I was impressed. She took to the lifestyle like a duck to water.

* * *

At some point later, Rosa released us from our bondage and Prue wrapped her arms around me in an emotional embrace. We had been friends for years, but something magical happened that day that brought us much closer.

I held Prue in my arms, her breathing was labored, her naked body felt feverish to the touch and she was slick with perspiration, however she had a blissful smile on her face. And as she pressed her bare breasts suggestively into mine she placed her mouth near my ear and confided, "I used to think all of this slave-girl stuff made you crazy, and maybe it does, but I get it now. I understand it now. I understand why you do it. It's amazing. I've never felt more alive than I do right now."

* * *

I felt much closer to Prue and that night we stayed up for hours, talking about the changes she had gone through. I had never expected Prue to become a corporal submissive, and I had questions. Prue was eager to unburden herself and, after we were locked in our cell that night, we chatted like a couple of schoolgirls.

Around about midnight, Rosa came down and declared that it was a violation of slave protocol for Prue and me to be endlessly chatting with each other, "You're slave girls, not cheerleaders at cheer camp. Slave training is a serious experience and I expect you two to show the appropriate amount of solemnity that this experience demands."

Having admonished us, Rosa ordered us out of our bed and chained us on the floor. We were chained spread-eagle so couldn't touch ourselves and ball-gags with heavy leather straps were buckled tightly into our mouths so that we would no longer be able to talk.


The added frustration of being unable to converse, when Prue and I had so much to say, made falling asleep difficult. And when I did manage to drift off, my sleep was plagued with dreams of being naked and bound and on display in front of groups of strangers. In my dreams, cruel women fondled my breasts, rolled my nipples, pinched me and enthusiastically probed my vagina with their fingers, but never quite allowed me to reach orgasm.

* * *
The very next day, April and her mother arrived to take me home. Apparently, April's Uncle Ed had gone off to terrorize friends and/or family in Hillsboro. And as such, it was safe for me to come back home.

"I've missed you," April said, and she enveloped me in a warm, affectionate hug. I wrapped my arms around her in response. I loved the sound of her voice, the feel of her against my body, I loved the smell of her, I loved her soft skin and her hard, firm muscles.

"I missed you too," Mrs. Ladd said, and April released me from her embrace so I could go hug her mother. Mrs. Ladd was about twice my age, but her scent and her physical appearance was very similar to that of her daughter. I suppose Mrs. Ladd was a preview of what April would be like in her late thirties.

"You should probably get dressed," April suggested, "I'm pretty sure the neighbors will talk if they see a naked teenager walking out of Prue's house.

* * *

When I returned home, even Stefania hugged me. Stefania is normally a cold, dispassionate and utilitarian woman. She'd never been emotionally demonstrative, but she welcomed me back with a warm, passionate hug.

"Stefania, are you okay?" I asked, surprised by her display of emotion.



"You may only be April's slave, but you are also a part of this family," Stefania told me, "While you were gone, I missed you. We all missed you; this home was lacking an essential part of itself."

That was the nicest thing Stefania had ever said to me. Compared to her traditional stoic demeanor, this was gushing with sentimentality.

"That's very nice of you to say," I told Stefania, searching for the proper words to respond to the maid's newfound warmth and tenderness, "You are um,"

I couldn't think of the appropriate words, so I ended up kissing her. I'd never kissed Stefania before, but in my experience, kisses are almost always welcome. People like it when I kiss them. And when our lips met, this dispassionate maid seemed to melt into the kiss and even allowed me to force my tongue into her mouth.

"That was good," Stefania said after our mouth separated, "I enjoyed that. But next time I initiate. It is improper for a slave-girl to take the initiative like that."

"Sorry, Stefania," I apologized.

"Later I will punish you for failing to remember your status. Slave-girls do not kiss maids without permission. They must always remember their place."

"You always enjoy punishing me," I said, smiling as I said it.

"Yes, I do," Stefania conceded, "but right now you must go to April. Your mistress has great desire to reconnect with you, and it would be improper for me to delay that reunion. Go to her. I promise I will punish you later."

At Stefania's urgings, I went off and found April. She smiled brightly at me when I told her what Stefania said.

"You've been away for far too long," April said, "I feel like it's been years. And if I'm gonna get over your long absence I need to run my hands across every inch of your naked body and poke my tongue into your mouth and pussy. I need to see if you still taste the same."

"If that's what you really want," I said, as I began to unbutton the front of my blouse, "then why not do that right now?"

I had my blouse off and was unzipping the front of my pants when April interrupted me and said, "I love your enthusiasm. Get naked and come join me upstairs. I'm gonna take you into the bath and wash you first."

When I was naked, I climbed the stairs and followed my mistress into the bathroom. She was still fully clothed and running the water for our bath.

"Close the door behind you," April said, "and lock it. We're going to be here a while."

True to her word, April ran her hands all over my body. I stepped into the warm water of the bath and April began by getting me wet. I stood in the water and April took a warm, wet washcloth and wiped it methodically across every inch of my body from my ankles to my shoulders. The wet cloth was stroked across my calves, my thighs, my underarms, my breasts and every other part of my body April could see. And when I was wet from my collarbone all the way down to the tips of my toes, April stripped naked and got into the tub with me.

"We're just getting started," April informed me as we both stood ankle-deep in the water and she coated her hands in a pleasant-smelling body wash.

When her hands were slick, she began to touch me all over once again. This time she paid special attention to the more delicious parts of my anatomy, leisurely massaging my thighs and buttocks with her hands, kneading my breasts and rubbing her fingertips repeatedly across my swollen labia and the soft, pink flesh of my anus.

"Oh God," I gasped,as April stirred my libido by rubbing my naked body everywhere.

"You like my hands?" April asked teasingly and then she slid two fingers into my asshole.

"Oh," I gasped, and then she stroked my hard, swollen clit until it emerged from its hood.

"Mistress," I panted, "If you keep doing that, uh, uhhh, huhh,"

"I know what will happen if I keep doing that," she said, "Now, spread your legs and let your orgasm build. I want to taste you."

April used the wet cloth to wipe the soap away from my vulva and then thrust two fingers inside of me. Everything she did caused me to tingle and tremble with lust. I was so aroused my legs were shaky. And then April clamped her mouth over my vulva and thrust her tongue inside of me, probing the interior of my vagina and causing me to scream.

My universe exploded and my legs gave out underneath me. I screamed in wanton libidinous ecstasy and ended up collapsing on top of April. It was a very undignified situation, two naked girls in a pile, one trapped underneath the other, but I was too overwhelmed with orgasmic bliss to care.

There was a knock on the bathroom door and then Mrs. Ladd unlocked the door, stepped inside and asked, "Are you two okay?"

"We're fine," April told her mother, "We were having sex and I think I have overstimulated Cheryl a little bit."

My legs felt rubbery and I was unable to stand, however, I did manage to crawl off my mistress and achieve a semi-dignified sitting position in the tub. I gazed in Mrs. Ladd's general direction and said, "I'm fine. I was just overwhelmed for a few seconds."

Mrs. Ladd told her daughter not to let me drown, and then she backed out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her. April gave me a few minutes to recover and then the erotic games began again. I was ordered to soap my mistress up, get her all slick and wash her before licking her to orgasm. Eventually the water grew tepid, so we drained the tub and filled it with hot water once again. Then we covered each other with body wash, fondled each other, and rubbed our naked, slick bodies against each other, causing April to gasp and squeal in delight

April and I spent hours in that tub, trying different methods of arousing each other, I licked April's asshole, I probed her vagina with my tongue, I took her clitoris into my mouth and sucked on it, I even pressed my vulva to hers and we writhed and rubbed our swollen labia together until the intense, slippery friction of our genitals stroking against each other caused both of us to erupt into delicious eruptions of orgasmic pleasure.

I lost track of how many orgasms we had; however, Mrs. Ladd informed her daughter that she and I spent four hours in that bathroom.

I toweled my mistress dry, and eventually we went to bed together. My ankle was shackled to a chain that kept me from leaving the bed while my mistress slept, but I was happy, and I slept soundly all night long.


The next morning, Stefania groomed me, shaved my legs, my vulva, and underarms. She also brushed my teeth, washed and styled my hair and all the other important aspects of grooming a slave-girl. Stefania didn't believe that slaves should groom themselves, so I got treated like a life-size Barbie doll for Stefania to style and make pretty.

During the times that April and Mrs. Ladd didn't have plans for me, I was under the direct supervision of Stefania. She was always able to find chores for me to do. In some ways I was like a second maid, except for the fact that I did all of my chores in the nude and I could be spanked if I failed to complete my chores to Stefania's satisfaction.


After breakfast, Stefania and I were washing breakfast dishes and I casually asked her, "So, after this do you want to punish me?"

"I cannot," Stefania replied, "Mrs. Ladd wishes to take you out on a date tonight. I promised her I would not punish you until after."

"A date?" I asked, "You mean like where two people who are in love with each other go out in public and have a good time kind of date?"

"Do not act so surprised," Stefania advised, "Mrs. Ladd loves you, we all love you. A date is not so unusual."

"Wait, we all love you? Wait, Stefania are you saying you love me too?"

"Yes, blonde girl, I love you too," then she leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth. It was a warm passionate kiss.

And when she broke from the kiss she said, "I love you, but I will still punish you."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I replied, and then Stefania kissed me again, this time forcing her tongue into my mouth.

12