Cheryl's Passion Ch. 17

Story Info
Stripped naked, bound, groped and fucked.
8.7k words
4.65
47.4k
25
4

Part 17 of the 30 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,911 Followers

Doctor Booth wasn't the first woman to put me over her knee, far from it. I'd been spanked by several women, however, when Doctor Booth ordered me across her lap, my heart sped up and I felt both mortified and sexually aroused at the prospect of being spanked by her.

I embraced my helplessness as I slid my naked body across Doctor Booth's thighs. The fabric of her tweed slacks felt rough against my skin, and I could only imagine how shameless I looked with my ass raised up so it was lewdly on display for her. Not only were my buttocks exposed, but the pink flesh of my puckered anus and swollen labia were indecently on display as well.

"Take a deep breath and brace yourself," the older woman advised me as she gently but firmly laid one hand across my waist, "This is going to hurt."

I followed Jennifer's advice and took a deep breath, although I had doubts about Jennifer's ability to mete out a seriously painful spanking. She was forty years old and a gynecologist. She wasn't exactly the sort of person who seemed likely to have a lot of upper body strength. I didn't suspect she'd be able to smack my upturned bottom with a lot of force.

SMACK! When the first blow came down on my naked vulnerable ass, I realized that I had underestimated Doctor Booth. She was a lot stronger than I had anticipated. Her first swat was easily as hard as any swat I'd ever received from April. I squirmed across Jennifer's lap, and her grip around my waist tightened. There was no way she was going to allow me to fall from her lap. I gasped in pain and an instant later the second stinging slap landed on my naked buttocks.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The blows fell on one vulnerable, defenseless cheek and then the other. I could easily imagine what my bottom looked like. Angry reddish-pink handprints would be appearing on my naked buttocks and multiplying until my entire bottom would be covered in reddish pink and my previously pale skin color would completely disappear.

SMACK! SMACK!

I cried out incoherently in pain and my naked body writhed shamelessly. My long legs kicked, and I thrashed around as much as I could in Jennifer's surprisingly strong grip, but it was all for naught. I couldn't possibly get free and I couldn't possibly stop Jennifer's powerful arm from coming down again and again and punishing my poor, innocent, naked bottom.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I whimpered and sobbed, and hot, wet tears ran down my face. I realized I must be putting on quite a show; a cute, eighteen-year-old, naked girl wriggling furiously over a forty-year old woman's lap, kicking her legs up in a vain attempt to escape the pain as her defenseless bottom became redder and redder.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Doctor Booth's spanking technique was a masterpiece of pain. Within a minute or two I was weeping openly. My entire bottom was stinging and red-hot with heat. And then she changed her technique. Instead of spanking my buttocks, she began to concentrate on the tops of my thighs. My skin is more sensitive there, and my screams of pain and distress became louder. Doctor Booth seemed not to notice, and her hand continued to rain down blows on my naked skin.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I continued to kick and scream, and the tears continued to flow, but Doctor Booth's hand didn't cease in its cruel, unjust punishment of my shapely bottom.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

At last the blows stopped. My entire body went limp and I wept openly, still over Jennifer Booth's lap. Then I felt fingers tenderly caressing her poor, punished bottom. Jennifer's fingers were gentle, but my bottom was so sore and sensitive that I couldn't help but whimper and tremble at her touch. After a few minutes of this I was told to stand up.

I was still sobbing, but I stood up and a moment later Jennifer was also standing. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close. Jennifer held my naked body close to her clothed one. She wrapped her arms around me and allowed me to cry on her shoulder. She gently stroked my hair with her hand and eventually my sobbing subsided.

She used her hand to gently wipe the tears from my face and then totally surprised me by kissing me passionately on the mouth. As we kissed her tongue entered my mouth and I welcomed the intrusion. Our tongues danced together and as her mouth devoured mine, I felt a delicious tingling sensation in my mouth, my loins and in my hardened nipples. It was just a kiss, but the way my body responded, it was like an army of women were simultaneously licking all my erogenous zones at once.

"You're adorable," Jennifer said breathlessly, after we broke from the kiss, "You're addictive. I've just met you, but I've already got these intense feelings for you."

Jennifer's lips met mine once again and while we kissed, she ran her hands up and down my naked body. She grabbed my tender ass and her kisses became even more urgent. I trembled as the delicious tingling sensations multiplied. She fondled my poor, abused bottom and I moaned into her mouth.

Jennifer was old enough to be my mother, yet I found myself extremely aroused by her touch. She was poised, elegant, and confident in herself. I also found her to be versatile in that she could be cruel and merciless one moment and then compassionate and affectionate the next.

"I have intense feelings for you too," I said when we broke from our kiss, "You're a very exciting woman."

She fondled my sore ass and asked, "Are you just saying that? I'm a big girl, if you're not attracted to me, you can say so. You won't hurt my feelings."

I suppose I could understand her doubt. I was only naked and in her arms, because Doctor Ladd owed Doctor Booth a favor, and I was being used to repay that favor. To Doctor Booth's eyes, I seemed to be only a pawn being used by other people.

"I have the mindset of a slave-girl," I explained as I looked into her bewitching green eyes, "Strong women tend to have a potent effect on me."

* * *

In theory, my relationship with Jennifer Booth was to end that night. However, that theory fell apart days later when April told me we were meeting her for dinner in a restaurant in the swanky part of Fairhaven.

Charlotta's was discreet. The hostess, waitresses and kitchen staff had selective blindness whenever their customers acted kinky or indecent.

Case in point, after we were seated and the social niceties were out of the way, April suggested that I remove my dress and panties before we ordered.

"April," I protested, "we're in a public place! People will see!"

"We're in a private dining room," April replied calmly, "None of the other diners will see you."

"The waitress will see," I exclaimed, "Won't she think it's a little odd if you have a naked girl at your table?"

Just as I asked my question, our waitress arrived with our menus. She introduced herself as Clarice and asked if we would like to start off by ordering some beverages.

With a mischievous grin on her face, April turned to the waitress and said, "Actually Clarice, my date was just getting ready to strip naked and that's a very expensive dress she's wearing. Could you find a place to put it where it won't get wrinkled?"

Clarice didn't bat an eyelash. She just smiled at my mistress and said, "I could hang her dress in the back where the waitstaff keep the uniforms."

"That sounds ideal," April said, and then everyone turned their eyes to me.

For a few seconds I thought April and the waitress were playing a joke on me, but Doctor Booth silently watched and waited for me to disrobe as well. My head was swimming and my heart was beating faster as April and Doctor Booth both stared in my direction with piercingly intent gazes.

At some point I stood up and reached around behind me to grab the zipper. I felt a shimmer of excitement as all three women watched me unzip my dress. It wasn't that sort of dress that can be worn with a bra, so when I slid my dress off, I was naked save for my panties and high heels.

"I'll go hang this up," the waitress said as she gracefully took my dress, "and then I'll come back and take your drink orders."

"Panties and shoes too," April insisted as our waitress walked away, "I want you completely naked."

When I was naked, I handed my shoes and panties over to April. Both April and Doctor Booth intently looked me over as I stood there. And I felt a tingle of excitement as the two fully-clothed women appraised my naked body.

"I can't believe I'm doing this in public," I commented, "I can't believe the waitress is being so blasé about this."

"She gets excellent tips," Doctor Booth explained, "Wealthy people bring their mistresses and slaves here all the time. Sometimes there's nudity, sometimes there's bondage. The waiters and waitresses who pretend not to notice are well compensated."

"Bondage?" April asked.

"Oh, yes," Doctor Booth replied,

April's eyes lit up and she dug into her purse. Eventually she found what she was looking for and placed a set of handcuffs on the table, in between two of the menus.

"Oh," I exclaimed as I stared at the stainless steel bondage device, "You're not going to make me wear those, are you?"

"Yes I am," April insisted, "Now stand up and place your hands behind your back, wrists crossed."

"But darling," I protested, "how am I going to eat if you lock my hands behind my back? At least cuff me with my hands in front, that way I can use a fork and spoon and whatnot to feed myself."

I gestured with my hands and picked up my water glass to demonstrate the sort of things I wouldn't be able to do if April went through with her wicked plans.

"I'll feed you tonight," April insisted, "I'll cut up your food and I'll put the food up to your lips so you can put it in your mouth. Now, stand up and present your wrists so I can cuff them."

"But, April," I protested-and then my mistress cut me off.

"Do it now," April insisted, "or I'll punish you right here in front of everyone."

We were in a private dining room. Currently the group consisted of Doctor Booth, who glanced across the table at me with a faintly amused expression. I was certain that she would enjoy watching my teenage mistress spank me right here, and I felt my face blush hot at the idea.

I pushed my chair back and reluctantly stood. Doctor Booth's smile deepened as I crossed my wrists behind my back and allowed April to lock my wrists in stainless-steel bondage. My heart quickened and my stomach fluttered as I was made helpless. It was exciting to be stripped naked and helplessly bound in public, but I didn't feel like admitting that just at that moment.

And when the waitress returned, I was still standing. My entire naked body was one display for the waitress to examine, and my feelings of exposure and vulnerability redoubled. To make matters worse, my tingle of excitement had evolved into a throbbing sensation in my loins. My nipples had also hardened and become blatantly erect, a development the waitress was unlikely to miss.

"Don't you think she's being mean to me?" I asked the waitress in a petulant tone of voice in an attempt to distract from the signs of my sexual arousal.

If our waitress felt any shock or sympathy over me being handcuffed, she didn't display any evidence of those feelings. Instead she replied, "I'm sure you must have done something to deserve it, miss."

Both April and Jennifer sported matching smirks, and the current of excitement between my legs intensified. Three self-assured women boldly scrutinized my naked body, and I could do nothing to stop them. Eventually I was ordered to sit, and our waitress helped to push in my chair.

Drinks were ordered, and April explained the purpose of our little get together. Apparently, Doctor Booth knew a lot more about the BDSM community in Fairhaven than April. Charlotta's was just the beginning. She also knew about exclusive BDSM nightclubs, private S&M gatherings in people's homes, photographers who specialized in bondage photos and even a very exclusive BDSM theme park.

"These people don't advertise," April explained, "Unless someone who is already part of their very private society extends an invitation, there's no way to get into these clubs and gatherings."

"Long story short," Jennifer added, "I'd like to negotiate a deal. I'd be willing to help you and April to get access to Fairhaven's underground BDSM society, in exchange for some favors."

"Favors?" I asked.

Jennifer wanted to become a sort of assistant mistress in exchange for helping April and me make inroads into the BDSM community. True to her word, April cut up my food and fed me while she and Jennifer discussed my fate.

Jennifer wanted to have a certain degree of influence when it came to dictating my punishments, my conditioning and my sexual partners. April wanted to be invited into exclusive BDSM venues. They spent most of the evening hammering out details and eventually came to a tentative agreement. April ended up ceding a certain degree of control over my fate to Jennifer Booth, and Jennifer made promises about introducing us around to important people in the BDSM scene.

When it came time to pay the bill. Jennifer turned to our waitress and asked, "What's the biggest tip you've ever received?"

Our waitress seemed to consider the question for a moment and then replied, "Years ago I had a married couple in here. Their bill was sixty dollars and then they gave me a sixty-dollar tip. It's kind of hard to beat that."

Jennifer nodded, pulled out her wallet and peeled off some twenties and said, "We have an insolent slave-girl at our table tonight. I'll tip you one-hundred-twenty dollars if you put her over your knee and give her a spanking."

Clarice looked at Jennifer, then she looked at me, then she looked back at Jennifer and replied, "Sorry, I can't do that. I'm not a dominatrix, I'm a waitress."

I assumed that was the end of it, but Jennifer was not deterred. She reached into her wallet and pulled out more money. Then she said, "Five hundred dollars if you put this girl over your knee and give her the punishment that she so richly deserves."

The waitress folded her arms across her chest, sighed heavily and said, "My manager would have a temper tantrum if she knew I was even discussing this with you. It doesn't matter how much money you offer me. I won't do it."

The money that Jennifer offered kept climbing higher and higher and eventually, Clarice gave in. It's said that everyone has her price, and with persistence, Clarice's price was unveiled. The waitress pocketed the money in her apron, pulled out a chair and then placed it about six feet away from the table.

April ordered me to stand up and walk over to the woman who was to abuse my bottom, but before I could go over her lap, the waitress observed, "Her hands are going to get in the way bound like that. Could you take the handcuffs off?"

"Bondage is sort of essential for conditioning slaves," April replied.

The waitress's brow furrowed and then she replied, "Well, could you cuff her hands in front instead of in back? The way her hands are bound right now, her hands are almost guaranteed to get in the way of me spanking her bottom."

There was a short debate on the merits of Clarise's request, and then April unlocked one of my wrists, had me reposition my hands and then handcuffed my wrists in front. I timidly approached our waitress, she grabbed me around the waist, and then suddenly I was over her lap.

She crossed her legs underneath me, thus thrusting my hips and ass up higher. With my naked ass high in the air and my thighs slightly apart, my pubic lips would be extremely visible to my waitress. Somehow the thought that this woman had a clear view of the most intimate part of my anatomy seemed far more humiliating than April of Doctor Booth seeing me this way. Though it was probably irrational, I felt my face blush feverishly hot as the reality sank in that she was gazing directly at my slick, swollen pubic lips.

"I think I see why you want her punished now," the waitress commented as I lay over her lap with my labia indecently exposed, "Her pussy is dripping wet. She's been enjoying this too much."

"Indeed," Doctor Booth responded, "Perhaps you can assist her in enjoying her evening a lot less."

My heart pounded In my chest as I anticipated the inevitable, stinging pain just as the waitress's hand came down hard on my vulnerable, naked ass and I stifled a scream.

Clarise didn't spank me with the same force as April or Doctor Booth, however, my ass was already sore before I even got to the restaurant. April makes certain that I'm spanked every morning, whether I've misbehaved or not. As a result, my ass is tender and smarting most of them time.

Before I could catch my breath, Clarise brought down a second painful swat on my buttocks...and then a third...and then a fourth.

My hands were bound in front of me, but when the pain got too intense my legs twitched and kicked, and my poor, abused bottom bounced around on Clarise's lap. I must have provided a shameful spectacle for April and Doctor Booth, but they must have enjoyed it, as neither one of them asked Clarise to cease in her efforts to punish me.

* * *

Just as she had promised, Jennifer got us into a very exclusive BDSM nightclub. The club was called Luxure, and it was in Olympus Heights. They had a thriving business, but I had never heard of them before. They only advertised by word-of-mouth. Unless you knew somebody, who was already part of the Luxure scene, you'd never learn of the club's existence.

"This club normally caters to both men and women in the BDSM community," Jennifer informed us once we were inside, "but every Thursday is designated as lesbian night. So, tonight there'll only be women here. I figured you'd appreciate that."

"Oh, I do," I said. I don't have anything against men, but I'm not sexually attracted to them. Penises do nothing for me. I'd much rather have a woman's tongue inside of me than a man's penis.

"Let's go to the lower level," Jennifer advised once we were inside, "There's no nudity allowed on this floor. If we want to have a really fun time, we have to go downstairs."

"Nudity?" I asked, but Jennifer didn't answer. She just smiled enigmatically and went through a door. April and I followed her as she ambled down the stairs, and almost immediately I saw why Doctor Booth felt that the lower level was the most erotic part of the club.

Several of the patrons were naked. A gorgeous redheaded woman stood near the entrance of the room, stark naked, with her wrists handcuffed behind her back. Her legs and buttocks were firm and perfectly sculpted.

In the distance I could see a naked damsel bound to a whipping frame, her firm breasts, taut belly and shapely legs all sporting painful-looking marks from a recent whipping, her breasts heaved up and down as she panted through the pain.

"Holy fucking fuck," I exclaimed as I took it all in. It was like a modern-day version of Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty novels.

"I'll second that," April said as her eyes scanned the room. Approximately half the patrons were naked. Just about anywhere I looked rounded breasts, erect nipples and bare buttocks were visible. And most of the naked females were bound in some way. Some of the patrons had leather bondage cuffs buckled onto their wrists, some of them were locked in stainless-steel handcuffs, others were bound and tied with rope.

"I take it that means, you're impressed," Jennifer said with a smug smile plastered across her face.

"This is amazing," April replied.

"Let me introduce you around," Jennifer said, "I think you're going to like these people."

Schlank
Schlank
2,911 Followers