Cheryl's Passion Ch. 22

Story Info
Pornographically displayed for the entertainment of others.
5.9k words
4.72
30.2k
26
2

Part 22 of the 30 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers

My aunt put away her digital camera and pulled out her phone. I stood helplessly drooling past my gag, with my shackled wrists drawn up nearly to my shoulder blades by a chain from the back of my collar, as she began calling a series of friends and associates and to tell them that she had just bought her nineteen-year-old niece at a slave auction.

While my aunt was occupied proudly informing her friends about her awesome naked sex slave and even inviting some of them over right then to witness my humiliation, I was left at the mercy of her maids, Eva and Melissa, who continued playing wicked games with my breasts.

Melissa took possession of my nipples. She'd pinch them cruelly, inflicting agonizing pain. It felt as if a dozen sharp-toothed rodents were biting them, trying to pull and chew them off. Once I'd suffered enough for Melissa, Eva would cup my breasts, bringing her thumbs and forefingers around my sore nipples, massaging them, rolling them gently between her fingers.

My nipples belonged to both maids now, no longer to me. One woman inflicted pain while the other woman stroked them to pleasure, and I could do nothing to stop either one of them. Once they tired of that game Melissa took my nipples into her mouth and sucked on them. The, first the left, then the right, then back again. I gasped and whimpered ineffectually through the gag. And when I looked down at my vulnerable breasts, my nipples were bright red, achingly erect, and dripping wet from the mischievous lips.

As my nipples throbbed, a shameful, wet pulse in between my legs rose to match the throbbing in my nipples.

"I've never seen a woman's nubs stand up so hard and conspicuous," Melissa said as she stared wide-eyed at my painfully enflamed nipples. "She looks like some sort of shameless slut with such blatantly roused nubs. It's almost as like she's inviting the entire world to look at them."

"You seem quite enamored with her breasts, Melissa" my aunt replied. "Would you like to whip them?"

I protested as loudly as I could through my gag, making inarticulate sounds of feminine outrage and protest but all three of them ignored my obvious signs of distress.

"Oh, yes! Thank you!" my maid's maid exclaimed.

"Not right now, of course," my aunt continued. "I couldn't possibly allow my niece's tits to be whipped without a large audience to enjoy the show. But when the time is right, I'll let you whip them." Take her inside now and get her ready. My friends will be here soon."

Melissa was disappointed that she would have to wait to redden my innocent breasts, but I was supremely glad for the delay. A woman's breasts are very sensitive and it's a cruel thing to whip them. The pain is far too intense for me even to describe. Suffice to say, it's a traumatizing ordeal for any woman who has to endure it.

Following the instructions to take me in and prepare me for the arrival of Aunt Helen's friends. The maids escorted me into my aunt's house, towing me by a chain attached to the front of my slave collar, until we came to an exercise room. It was a clean, well-lit room with a yoga mat, an elliptical trainer, a Roman chair and other equipment you'd expect to find in a home gym. The maids ignored all the easily identifiable equipment and led me over to stand between two vertical poles. They removed the restraints on my wrists and ordered me to stand with my legs wide apart and my hands raised above my head.

We're supposed to stretch you out with your arms and legs extended," one of the maids explained.

"Legs further apart than that," the other maid said, as I tried to follow their instructions. "There. That's a good girl."

They bound me spread-eagle between the poles, and then Melissa placed a hand between my widespread legs and cupped the already swollen lips of my sex.

"Mmmmmfffff," I exclaimed loudly through my gag. I had already been sexually aroused before I was bound between the poles, but way Melissa rubbed my sensitive labia raised my desire to feverish levels.

I squirmed and moaned into my gag as the maid pushed her fingers inside me and probed my moist interior. Being fingered while bound, naked and gagged felt like rape, but I was embracing my delicious feelings of helplessness and savoring the erotic sensations as my orgasm began building. I moved my hips and pelvis in a lewd shameless manner as Melissa's wicked fingers brought me closer and closer. I was right on the edge of a glorious climax when she pulled her fingers out of me. A sadistic smile spread across her face.

She held her hand up so I could see my sexual juices glistening on her fingers. Then she asked the other maid to unbuckle the straps that held my gag in place.

"You're going to lick and suck your juices off my fingers like a shameless, lesbian slut," Melissa said as the ball gag was removed from my mouth. "And you're going to do it without saying a word. Slaves who speak without permission get punished horribly. Do you understand?"

I didn't answer, feeling like a trap had been set for me. I had just been told not to speak, then she proceeded to ask me a question. What was I supposed to do?

"Just nod your head, girl," the maid elaborated, "then suck my fingers clean like an obedient slut."

Being dominated and insulted by a mere maid filled me with embarrassment and shame but it also sent a dark wicked rush of heat through my body. It made me feel even more like a naked and defeated sex slave than being sold at auction.

Melissa thrust her fingers into my mouth, and I obediently sucked my juices off them. Tears welled up in my eyes as I allowed myself to be abused, but bizarrely a feeling of acceptance washed over me at the same time.

It felt extraordinarily fitting to me that I should be my aunt's legal property and, that I should be abused, punished and humiliated by her maids, for the rest of my life if that's what they wanted. It was only proper that I spend the rest of my life as my aunt's naked slave. That was ridiculous of course. I couldn't possibly spend the rest of my life as Aunt Helen's sex slave, but at that moment it felt like it was exactly what I deserved, and I was willing to accept my fate if that's what was in store for me.

* * *

No more than half an hour later my aunt's friends arrived. There were about a dozen of them, all posh women, all dressed fashionably expensively, all older than me. Most of them were in their forties or fifties.

"Your niece is adorable," proclaimed one of my aunt's friends as she gleefully circled me and examined my nudity from every angle.

"Slavery suits her," commented another well-tailored woman. "She looks so passionate, so alive. So many women her age just sleepwalk through life."

I was soon surrounded by stylish ladies with assessing gazes and grasping hands. I was touched all over as my aunt's friends examined me and voiced their opinions on my naked and vulnerable anatomy.

"Helen, I adore the way you've bound your niece's ankles so far apart. The lewd pose you've forced her into means puts the poor dear's plump, glistening pubic lips so wickedly on display."

"And I see you've forbidden her to have any pubic hair," a woman approximately twice my age commented as she openly stared at my bald pubes. "It's so much for the best. It will make her feel even more naked and exposed."

"Her bottom is so firm and sculpted," another woman commented. "I'm jealous. I may have to spank her just because I'm envious of how gorgeous her buttocks look in comparison to mine."

I was naked, helpless and spread wide open for these elegant women to grope, examine and sexually abuse. I felt a delicious sense of fear not knowing what they would do to me, and certain that whatever it might be, there was nothing I could do to stop them.

An elegant redhead in a custom-tailored black dress reached out for my defenseless breasts and gave them an insistent squeeze.

"Aaaahhhh," I gasped as for the second time that day a woman, this time much higher in station, took possession of my nipples. She rolled them gently at first and then looked deep into my eyes before cruelly pinching my tender, pink nubs.

I let out a girlish yelp and squirmed helplessly in my bonds. The elegant woman seemed to take a great deal of delight in my distress, and I was so focused on her and on my poor, abused nipples that I failed to notice the fashionable woman approaching me from behind.

Mysterious hands stroked, squeezed, and massaged my buttocks which as you can imagine was quite painful,, which as you can imagine was quite painful, given the spanking Melissa had inflicted on my poor right after I arrived. I clenched my teeth and tried not to cry out in pain.

"I have a niece who's about Cheryl's age," one of the women said as her inquisitive fingers rubbed my swollen clit. "Can you imagine what it would be like if I turned her into my naked slave?"

That woman stepped aside and a white-haired, matronly woman approached me with a joyful smirk on her face. She roughly grabbed my breasts, then she reached down and forced two fingers deep into my vagina, fiercely probing my pink interior, working her fingers in as deep as she could. She was exceptionally rough with me, and I whimpered as she dug her fingers in violently.

"From, the looks of your niece, I'm thinking she's the sort of girl who likes it rough," the white-haired woman said. To test her theory, she sank her the fingernails of her left hand deep into my breasts while she thrust her right hand painfully far into my vagina, again and again. She was hurting two different parts of my female anatomy simultaneously, and her sadistic smile became more intense each time I gasped or whimpered in pain.

"I'm going to be rough on her whether she likes it or not," Aunt Helen replied. "By the time I'm done with her, she'll have whip marks all over."

While I focused my attentions on the elegant, white haired woman in front of me, behind me someone rubbed her hands up and down my ass before prying my buttocks apart. Then, much to my surprise, I felt a mischievous tongue circle my little puckered opening. The sensation was shockingly intimate, trembled involuntarily in my helpless bondage as the tongue probed my asshole.

I gasped as the tongue gently explored my anus while strong, insistent fingers thrust themselves into my pussy roughly like a pneumatic drill. More women crowded around me to touch me all over. My thighs were grabbed, my breasts were squeezed, my nipples were rolled, pulled, pinched and suckled, my buttocks were smacked, and my pubic lips were grabbed and yanked painfully far apart.

Aunt Helen's friends were touching me all over and I moaned and trembled, my young, naked body thoroughly overstimulated. I couldn't even keep track of how many hands were on me. My mind and my body were flooded with a chaotic mix of sensations as I was groped, squeezed, fingered, slapped, pinched and caressed. There were too many hands on my body, and I could do nothing to fend them off. I wanted to scream at them that it was too much, that they needed to slow down and give me a chance to absorb what was going on. I was overwhelmed and then an imposing woman in a tuxedo dress made her way through the crowd and held up an intimidating phallus like it was a royal scepter.

"With her vagina so unprotected, I thought it might be the perfect opportunity to shove this inside her," the tall, majestic woman announced to the room.

The dildo was flesh colored and at least thirteen inches long. It was far too thick for my liking, and it had two or three conspicuous veins bulging along the shaft. I squirmed in my bondage and felt a wave of trepidation at the thought of this woman trying to force that massive thing inside me.

"She looks agitated," one of the women observed. "I think she might be afraid that your cock is too big for her."

"She'll be fine," another woman opined. "Young women like her can take more than they realize. Just make sure to use plenty of lubricant."

"Oh, God, please no!" I protested. "That thing is almost as thick as my wrist! I'll never... "

My desperate pleading never got any further than that. One of the fashionably dressed women placed her hand firmly over my mouth and summarily silenced me.

"Dear, you should know better than that," my aunt admonished. "Slave girls are never supposed to object to the way free women use them. If Monica wants to entertain herself by stretching your pussy open painfully wide, it's your duty to accept your fate. That's just standard slave etiquette. Now, be a good girl and keep your objections to yourself while she slides that thing inside you."

I took a deep breath and steeled myself for what was certain to be an agonizing ordeal. After a great deal of lube was smeared on the intimidating fake cock Monica crouched down and pressed the rounded tip of the dildo against the entrance to my vagina.

I felt a rush of delicious fear and helplessness, knowing I was about to be so monstrously impaled. These women were all clothed and powerful and I was naked and totally at their mercy. Insistent fingers between my legs pried my vulva open and moments later I was speared by the imposing, greased phallus.

There I stood, naked with my tits thrust out and my legs spread pornographically wide like some sort of slut, while a stranger fucked me with her enormous dildo. My hips moved involuntarily in a shameless manner in response to the monstrous cock impaling me, and I was panting furiously as I neared orgasm... and that's when I noticed that my aunt was pointing a camcorder directly at me.

I blushed furiously, knowing red-hot shame at the thought that anyone might see the video of me writhing and gasping in orgasm as I was raped by older women. My aunt had made mention of sharing embarrassing photos of me with my mom. She wouldn't really do that, would she?

I was too overwhelmed by the libidinous throbbing in my loins to consider the question rationally. I was feverish with lust, and I screamed as I was compelled towards climax by these women who had taken control of my body. I was lost in sensory overload, my mind turned off, my head reeling as I was impaled, probed, fingered, groped and caressed until my body was no longer my own and these women guided me to a climax of extraordinary proportions.

Even then the woman between my widespread legs kept on fucking me mercilessly. Bound spread-eagled, my pussy forced open and stuffed full, I was utterly unable to prevent her. It was frightening and intense and my pussy ached at being stretched so wide, but despite the fear and the intense demands of being impaled on something so huge, I came and came, and it didn't seem as though I would ever stop.

"Aaahh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaaahhhhhh!" I screamed as dark carnal rapture spread through my body in wave after wave. My body twitched and convulsed, and I screamed my throat raw. When it was all over my body was drenched with sweat and my inner thighs were coated with my sexual juices. I felt ashamed that the whole thing had been captured on film and my breasts heaved up and down as I panted and tried to regain some semblance of control over my own body.

As the dildo slid slowly from my gaping pussy, the woman behind me finally removed her tongue from my asshole. The elegant redhead in a custom-tailored black dress took a step toward me.

"Your niece is such an adorable little slut," she gushed. "I've never seen a girl be so uninhibited and boisterous as she's brought to orgasm."

"She's a delight," my aunt agreed. "It's almost as if she was born to be a sex object. It's a shame I only have her for ten days."

The posh redhead moved several steps closer me and took hold of my defenseless breasts. With my aunt's unspoken blessing, she massaged my boobs with unbridled enthusiasm. She was gentle at first, but then she proceeded to squeeze and roughly pull on my sensitive nipples.

I whimpered in pain, but she just kept abusing my poor nips. She drove me insane with both pain and lust. When she finished, my breasts were pink and swollen, my nipples again hypersensitive.

The redhead took a step back and gazed adoringly at my abused breasts and elongated nubs. Then she sighed and remarked, "So perky. Ah, to have the body of a teenager again."

"Oh, please," my aunt shot back. "You're barely over thirty-five. I'm the one that just turned forty."

Then, from somewhere in the crowd, a woman suggested that my tits should be whipped as a punishment for making the older women in the crowd feel self-conscious about their less-than-ideal busts.

"What a wonderful suggestion," my aunt exclaimed, and then she sent ordered her maid Eva to fetch a whip.

Eva returned in less than a minute. The whip she handed to Melissa was a wicked, snakelike thing that I was certain would sting terribly. My eyes went wide, and I squirmed reflexively in my bonds at the thought of my breasts being striped by that wicked thing. Melissa asked how many strokes I was supposed to get.

"A nice round number," my aunt responded. "I'm thinking ten."

I trembled involuntarily. Ten strokes of a whip across a woman's naked breasts would be cruel. Just one stroke stings terribly. I whimpered and gave my aunt a pleading look, hoping she would take the hint.

The white-haired, matronly woman insisted that ten strokes wouldn't be enough. My aunt ignored my pleading eyes and allowed herself to be talked into increasing my punishment to fourteen strokes. I groaned, but everyone else in the room seemed to be happy with the number of strokes I was to receive.

I was caught up in a whirlwind of competing emotions. I felt a potent sexual excitement at being naked and at the mercy of these stern, haughty women. I also felt a rush of terror at the realization that my poor boobs were about to be horribly hurt. And finally, as my aunt pointed her camcorder at me I felt a wave of shameful mortification that my aunt might show the video of my whipping to anyone she knew.

"You may scream if you wish, dear," my aunt said as her maid, Melissa prepared to whip one of the most delicate parts of my female anatomy. "No one here will think any less of you."

She said it as if she was being magnanimous by giving me permission to scream. When a girl's naked boobs are lashed, the pain is agonizing. I don't know of any girl who can endure a punishment like that without screaming.

Before the whipping began, the maid stepped in close and placed a hand between my widespread legs. She began stroking my bare pubes, and I tried not to react to her touch but there was no way I could stop myself. The folds of my pubic lips swelled, and my pussy began to leak fluids as she ran her fingertips up and down my pink slit.

"Your niece is shameless, Ms. Tiegs," Melissa said as she toyed with my swollen labia. "She just had a screaming orgasm, and she's already good and hot and aching to be used again already."

"She's insatiable," one of the well-dressed women commented.

"She's quite the libidinous slut," another woman added. "We should make sure her pussy gets plenty of attention."

"Actually, as a slave, I think she should be lavishing attention on our genitals."

"I'll make it part of her training," my aunt agreed. "She'll soon learn to use that beautiful tongue of hers to serve women of our social status."

"But I believe proper slave etiquette says that we should touch her all over quite often to reinforce the idea that her body no longer belongs to her," the woman in the tuxedo dress added. "We should keep the dear girl constantly feverish with lust, and wet between her legs, but, yes, I agree we should ration her orgasms."

There was a wave of feminine laughter throughout the room and then one of the women commented, "I imagine that will be terribly frustrating for the girl."

Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers
12