Cheryl's Passion Ch. 23

Story Info
White slave girl and her black mistress.
8.8k words
4.75
19k
13
5

Part 23 of the 30 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,918 Followers

As if being abused and objectified by my aunt's friends wasn't humiliating and humbling enough, my aunt decided to up the ante. She'd have some of her friends invite their daughters to participate in defiling me as well.

Sandra and Sophia were both tall, at least 5'10", brunette, had oval-shaped faces and high cheekbones, and bore a striking resemblance to my aunt's friend Natalia, who would be about the right age to have daughters in their late teens or early twenties. So, I was pretty sure Sandra and Sophia were Natalia's daughters.

Mackenzie wasn't tall. She was maybe 5'2", had a heart-shaped face, and a much more athletic build than the other two young women. She was all muscle and had extraordinary legs. She was built like an Olympic-class gymnast.

The three of them stared at me with eager, mischievous looks in their eyes. They advanced on me slowly, and Aunt Helen ordered me to stand still and let them touch me. Sophia pulled me close and clamped her mouth over mine, kissing me possessively and forcing her tongue into my mouth.

"She looks so yummy," Sandra said as she grabbed me around the waist.

The three women surrounded me and touched me everywhere. Sophia gushed about how lucky she was to have been invited to play with my naked body, thanking my aunt profusely. When she was finished Mackenzie grabbed me around the waist and led me to the couch, where she pushed me down, putting my reddened ass conspicuously on display.

"I kind of wish you'd have let us spank her," Mackenzie grumbled as her hands roamed all over my buttocks, inspecting my collection of stinging red handprints. I couldn't tell if she was joking, or if she wasn't.

"So, who did spank you, you naughty girl?" Sandra asked in a playful mocking tone while my tender bottom was intimately examined.

"Melissa," I said through clenched teeth as enthusiastic hands painfully kneaded my punished flesh.

"Melissa? The maid? How embarrassing! I wish I could have seen that!" My aunt offered to show Sandra a video of me getting spanked by the maid.

As I squirmed with refreshed humiliation Mackenzie shoved a pillow underneath my crotch and pressed down on my waist, forcing my bottom up high.

"Oooooh," I gasped when Mackenzie spread my buttocks apart and poked at my exposed, delicate anus.

"Would it be okay if I fucked your niece here?" Mackenzie asked as her finger pushed insistently against my asshole.

"Of course, dear," my aunt told the young woman toying with my asshole. "What do you have in mind fucking her with?"

Mackenzie pulled her hands away from my ass just long enough to grab her purse. She reached into its confines and pulled out a jar of cream and a massive dildo: a twelve-inch-long cock, three inches around, the very sight of which caused me to squirm even more.

My aunt gave the gargantuan phallus a cursory examination and asked Mackenzie if it had ever been used on anyone else.

"No, ma'am," the teenager replied. "It's brand new. Your niece will be the first person it's ever impaled."

"Make sure you grease it up thoroughly," my aunt instructed. "Cheryl's anus is virginal. Something this thick will need lots of lubrication if you want to get it past her anal sphincter."

Mackenzie and Sophia teamed up to prepare me to be impaled by their imposing dildo. Sophia went first; she snapped on a latex glove, then worked a large glob of grease into me, twisting her finger back and forth deep inside my ass, lubricating me all around.

I felt the appalling helplessness I always experienced when my anus was touched or opened. When she pulled her finger out, I thought she was done, but instead she added more lube and thrust not just one but two fingers into my anus, working them around industriously, probing and exploring my tight passageway.

While Sophia was doing that, Mackenzie coated the head and shaft of the thick dildo with the slippery lubricant. She pulled my ass cheeks apart and pressed its head against my defenseless, thoroughly lubricated anus. I whimpered as Mackenzie pushed harder, forcing the reluctant barrier to yield. Slowly my sphincter relaxed. It wasn't easy taking that thing inside of me.

"Aaaaahhhhh," I gasped as I was forced open and impaled by the monstrous invader. Mackenzie and Sophia found my reactions entertaining and raped my ass enthusiastically, trying to get me to react even more.

I squirmed and whimpered as Mackenzie pumped the thick cock in and out of my tight ass. My feelings of helplessness multiplied as the massive phallus speared me again and again. I felt humiliated, overwhelmed, and vulnerable, but Sandra found a way to increase my humiliation even more.

"Hey, Naked Girl," Sandra said as she stood imperiously over me. "Your aunt says I'm allowed to spank you. Get over my lap."

She grabbed an upholstered ottoman and sat down. Mackenzie and Sophia grabbed my arms and positioned me over their friend's lap. My plight was made even more humiliating and awkward because the base of the dildo was still sticking out of my ass. The three women arranged my naked body so that my belly was across Sandra's lap, with my bottom elevated and facing my Aunt Helen.

"Slutty, naked girls like you deserve to be spanked often," Sandra proclaimed loudly before she gave my naked ass a stinging slap.

"I'm coming back tomorrow to spank you again," Sandra warned me. "And the day after that. I'm going to spank you every chance I get. I love your ass and I intend to leave my handprints all over it. Understand?"

"Yes, Sandra," I replied through gritted teeth.

My response was met with three more stinging slaps across my left ass cheek.

"Yes, Mistress," Sandra corrected. "If you don't address me by my title, I'll make sure your punishments are extra painful."

"Yes, Mistress," I blurted out desperately. "Sorry, mistress!"

With my aunt watching, Sandra spanked my already tender ass. And to add to my humiliation she grabbed the base of the dildo that was sticking out of my anus and pressed down on it as she spanked me.

"I love the way you squirm and cry out when you're spanked," Sandra declared as she momentarily paused her assault on my innocent hindquarters. "Keep doing that. I think it's sexy."

I couldn't have stopped the squirming and the cries of pain if I'd wanted to. Sandra spanked me furiously, until my bottom was a riot of red-hot pain. I squirmed, sobbing and trembling. I was spanked and spanked again, Sandra's cruel hand beginning to target the more sensitive spots where the lower curve of my bottom met up with the backs of my thighs.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" I screamed. I couldn't keep my bottom from rolling and squirming. Then the stinging blows came down on my thighs. Sandra displayed surprising strength as the blows came in a flurry. My whole body shook with sobs and then, finally, it was over.

Out of breath, physically and emotionally exhausted, I went limp across the wicked teenager's lap and allowed her and her friends to molest my body in any manner they saw fit. And within moments I felt fingertips between my thighs, brushing across the swollen folds of my pubic lips.

My breath came in excited gasps, and I squealed inarticulately as two demanding fingers forced their way past my pubic lips and thrust themselves deep into my sex. I squirmed reflexively and two of the women grabbed me by my ankles and pulled my legs indecently far apart.

I felt helpless and vulnerable as my pussy was probed with my legs forced pornographically apart. I cried out as I became doubly impaled, now on strong, brazen fingers too. The erotic pulsing in my vagina became more intense as those fingers explored my moist interior. I gasped and panted as I was forced to the edge of orgasm.

"Your aunt is watching you," Sandra reminded me as she fingered my wet pussy. "Every time she sees you from now on, she will remember how she saw your naked ass squirm across my lap as I turned it red. That is very humbling to think about, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress," I panted as my sex throbbed insistently. I squirmed my hips; I was certain that the fingers probing me would bring me to a screaming orgasm within moments, but before that could happen the fingers were withdrawn from my needy sex, and I was pushed off Sandra's lap

I was dumped unceremoniously onto the floor, then my female tormentors roughly yanked the dildo out of my ass and flipped me over. Sandra climbed on top of my naked body. She squeezed and kneaded my naked breasts. My heart pounded with excitement as I was groped by the sadistic teenager. Then she brought her face up to mine and kissed me on the lips.

"Mmmffffffffff," I moaned as she kissed me warmly and worked her tongue into my mouth. A sensation of delicious, helpless arousal washed over me. I was being groped and kissed and there wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop it. That's when I noticed my aunt had picked up her camcorder and was pointing it directly at me.

I flushed with shame as I realized she must also have filmed me getting spanked over Sandra's lap. Not to mention my wet sex being fingered while my legs were held pornographically far apart. I moaned at the thought of such humiliating moments being immortalized and forever in the possession of my aunt, then Sophia pulled down her panties, lifted her skirt and ordered me to lick her vagina.

I knelt in front of her, and she pushed her pelvis into my face. I lapped at her pubes before working her swollen labia apart and sinking my tongue inside her. Her sexual juices tasted salty with hints of something exotic. I explored her moist interior as much as I could with my tongue and felt a deep sense of shame that my aunt was recording all of this with her camcorder.

"She knows what she's doing," Sophia announced to the other women in the room. Her voice sounded fervently happy. "She's a good lesbian slave girl."

Sophia bragged about my pussy licking skills and advised her friends to use my mouth to make them happy after I was done with her.

I wasn't a person to them. I was just my aunt's property, to be owned, objectified, and used for their sexual enjoyment. But what was even more bizarre than the way they were treating me, what I was struggling to understand, was that I got so sexually excited from being so objectified, abused and punished.

As I knelt naked in front of Sophia and dutifully licked her pussy, my feelings of helplessness added immensely to my excitement. The wet throbbing in my loins as my tongue worked its magic inside her vagina was part of what made me a slave. I'd experience a rush of dark desire every time a cruel woman like Sophia forced me to submit to her will.

Eventually I took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it like a hard candy. Sophia proceeded to emit a series of lusty cries that could be heard all over the household. My own clit was achingly hard and swollen and my pussy was leaking fluids like a dripping faucet. Sexual juices streamed down my wide-spread thighs, and a desperate need for sexual release made me tremble involuntarily.

My level of sexual excitement was so overwhelming that I whimpered plaintively and asked if I might be allowed to masturbate for their entertainment. Of course, they didn't allow me to do that. I was just a slave, and they didn't care if the sexual needs of a slave were met.

"And to make certain you don't touch yourself," Sophia said with a cruel smirk on her face, "I'm going to tie your wrists behind your back."

My arms were tied securely behind my back with my elbows bound together, forcing me to thrust my chest out and increasing my feelings of helplessness.

And then I was ordered to lick Mackenzie and Sandra to orgasm as well. I was naked, bound, and my knees were spread obscenely far apart while I used my mouth to make these domineering women happy.

I worked my tongue between their pubic lips and probed their pussies as deep as I was able. My tongue became worn out and sore from exerting itself so strenuously, but whenever I lagged in my pussy licking responsibilities, one of the women would apply a leather belt to my naked backside, spurring me to apply my tongue vigorously.

The way they were treating me was cruel, but I was secretly thrilled being their naked plaything, and the contrast of my utterly nude bondage against their fully clothed freedom made my pussy throb with excitement.

"I noticed you have a whipping post down on the east end of the property," Mackenzie said to my aunt. "Has your niece ever been fastened to it?"

I tried to hide my panic. I'd been whipped before, many times, but the prospect of being whipped was still terrifying.

"No, and that should be done soon," my aunt replied. "Slaves should be whipped by their new owner after they've been purchased. It helps to set the proper tone for their relationship as master and slave."

I wondered if they could perceive the effect the words had on me.

"However, for something so momentous, we'll want to turn it into a grand spectacle, so we'll be needing a large audience. It will take me some time to arrange."

It took my aunt two days to send out messages to her friends and associates to get a large enough audience. Inwardly, I cringed at the thought of having a crowd of people to witness my pain and humiliation, however, there was nothing I could do to prevent it. I was a slave and slaves have no control over their own fate. Bad things happen to them and there's nothing they can do to stop them.

While my aunt waited for the big day, she found ways to keep me abused, humiliated, and sexually objectified.

True to her word, Sandra spanked me every morning. Each morning she put me across her lap and turned my poor bottom a stinging red color. She seemed to develop more skill at hurting me as the days went by, as each spanking I received seemed more humiliating and painful than the spanking I'd received the day before.

My aunt encouraged Sandra, Sophia, and all of her guests to make use of my mouth and have me lick them to orgasm. I spent a lot of time on my knees with these affluent women grinding their pink slits in my face. Most of the time they would bind my wrists behind me while I ate their pussies, just to make my task more difficult and humiliating. Of course, my aunt took photos or recorded me on video each time I sexually serviced one of her friends.

And of course, my impending appointment with the whipping post hung over my head like a Damocles sword. Many of my waking moments were filled with the fear and trepidation of knowing my whipping was inevitable. And at night I had nightmares of large crowds of people cheering as my naked skin was scorched with the whip. It was as if I was unable to think of anything else.

The fear of my impending whipping felt like a form of psychological torture. It created a feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach that would not cease.

Another form of torture was the constant sexual frustration that my aunt put me through. She decreed that my legs were to be apart at all times. It didn't matter if I was standing, kneeling, lying down, walking or crawling. I was supposed to keep my legs spread and my shaved pubes constantly on display. If I failed to have my plump pubic lips exposed, I would be punished.

The maids put me to work in the laundry room. There were a few times that I forgot to keep my legs apart and Melissa found a truly wicked way of punishing me. She clipped clothespins to my nipples and swollen labia and then made me finish my work with the wooden jaws of the clothespins biting into my tender flesh.

Of course, my aunt's friends, business associates and servants all took liberties with my body, playing with my nipples, cupping my breasts, stroking my pubic lips, sticking their fingers inside of me.

Some of the more adventurous guests would bring dildos, vibrators, Ben Wa balls, gynecologist's speculums, even a wicked electronic device that would deliver electric shocks to the moist interior of my pussy. People were constantly playing with my pussy, abusing it, stroking it, fingering it, examining it, impaling it etc., thus making certain that I was in a constant state of wetness and sexual arousal.

* *

The day of my public whipping was a chaotic spectacle. Dozens of cars arrived and three or four people emerged from each car. One of the servants said that at least two-hundred people had shown up to witness my whipping.

I felt panicky. I couldn't possibly allow myself to be bound naked to the whipping post with two-hundred spectators ogling me. My body became flooded with adrenaline, and I felt an overwhelming urge to run. Of course, I knew running would do no good. If I tried, I'd be tackled to the ground before I made it to the front door, but my chest was heaving, and my heart was pounding. I felt like I might pass out.

I wanted to go run and hide, however, my aunt had different ideas. She grabbed me by the arm and took me to the kitchen where I was assigned tasks that would put me right in the middle of her guests.

One of the kitchen staff thrust a tray of mimosas at me. "There's a gathering of wealthy people out by the pool. Hand these out to anyone who wants one and bring me back the empty glasses."

I was still agonizingly nervous as I headed out to the pool area. I tried to stand straight, keep my legs apart and forget the fact that the women out there were clothed and powerful while I was naked and totally at their mercy. I could feel their eyes on me as I carried my tray, and my breasts bounced a little as I came down the steps. The elegant, tailored women were frightening to me, but I kept my head up and my breasts thrust forward as I approached them and tried desperately not to drop my tray or spill any of the drinks.

I tried to focus on the menial task of handing out drinks and not on how I was pitifully vulnerable and exposed. And then a woman with a crisp, proper, British accent called out to me and said, "Girl, put down that tray immediately and come here. I wish to get a better look at you."

My heart thudded madly in my chest and a feeling of dread washed over me. I padded timidly over to the middle-aged woman. She looked elegant, with professionally styled hair and custom-tailored clothes. I tried not to make eye contact, but I couldn't avoid her look of aloof judgment as she assessed my naked body.

Once I was standing dangerously close to the intimidating woman, she eyed me up and down and said, "Spread your legs wider, girl. I want to look at your naughty bits."

I blushed and spread my legs pornographically wide, making an indecent display of my swollen pubic lips.

My pubes were visibly wet and shiny along the slit in front. My lack of public hair made it impossible to hide my sexual arousal, which is probably why they keep my pubic area shaved in the first place.

I stood there while the unpleasant woman leaned forward and dragged out the examination of my pink slit for what seemed like forever. And when she stroked her index finger down the seam between my swollen labia, I felt an intimate pulse in my sex, and couldn't suppress a soft moan.

After an eternity, she finished her exploration of my loins and then said, "Very nice, dear. Now, turn around. I'd like to get a good look at your buttocks."

I stifled a sigh and slowly turned around. When she saw how red my ass was, she was delighted. She asked if I'd been spanked, though the answer should have been obvious.

"Yes, Mistress," I said timidly.

"You may address me as Ms. Astor," the regal British woman said as if she was conferring a great favor. "Who was it that spanked your bottom?"

It seemed an odd question, but I told her about Sandra Strokous, and how she made it a habit of spanking me each morning.

"Strokous," she said, seeming to mull over the word. "I know the family. I've never met Sandra, but I know her mother. I'll have to mention what an impressive job her daughter did reddening your shapely, young bottom."

Schlank
Schlank
2,918 Followers