Cheryl's Passion Ch. 26

Story Info
Simone claims Cheryl as her property.
5k words
4.91
8.7k
12
4

Part 26 of the 30 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,916 Followers

My aunt was offering me up to her friends to satisfy their sexual needs like I was some sort of whore. I was rather hoping that none of these women would take her up on this offer. All these women were aloof and insulting towards me. I didn't want to do anything to make any of them happy.

Suddenly the lady who looked like an accountant was standing behind me, intimately close. She reached for the front of my body and eagerly grabbed my boobs. She held onto them tightly as if she were afraid someone might try to take them away from her.

"I would love to take advantage of your niece," she said enthusiastically, pressing the front of her body into my back as she firmly gripped my breasts.

"Well then, that's settled," my aunt said, smiling brightly.

She gave the dapper woman directions to one of the spare rooms upstairs where she could take me to have some privacy while I licked her pussy.

"You're a very pretty girl," she informed me as she escorted me into the guest room. "It's not every day a woman like me gets to enjoy a delicious morsel like you. I'm so lucky."

From what I could gather, this woman was a lesbian who had married a man in order to conform to social norms and keep peace in her family. Having sexual dalliances with young, attractive women was a guilty pleasure she wasn't able to indulge in often.

"On your knees, pretty girl," she commanded. Then she slowly undressed. She kept her eyes on me the entire time, as if she feared I would disappear the moment she stopped looking at me.

"I have a key to your handcuffs," she explained. "But you look so much more fetching with your wrists bound behind your back. I'd like to keep you that way."

"It's not a problem," I explained. "I could maneuver better if my hands were free, but I've developed some skill at doing things without my hands. I can use my mouth to make a woman happy with my wrists bound behind my back. I've done it before."

I knelt, and she stood over me. Her pubic lips were puffy and glistening with her juices when she pushed her crotch in my face. She didn't give me the order to start licking, but when a free woman shoves her dripping vagina into a slave girl's face, it's kinda obvious what's expected of her.

* * *

Of course, eating pussy isn't the only form of entertainment I provided for my aunt's friends.

One of the things that they liked to do with me was tie me and torment me.

There were several devices on my aunt's property where a slave girl could be bound spread eagle and tormented endlessly. In due time, I got to experience the sensation of being helplessly bound to each and every one of them.

Once bound like this, a slave girl can be beaten with a riding crop, a leather strap, or any number of stinging instruments, however, some of my aunt's more creative friends were able to entertain themselves without using any of those things on me.

The creative women who most readily come to mind are Abby and Kelsey. They were both young and athletic looking. They also had kind faces, but I'd learned not to be fooled by those. Sometimes the women with the kindest faces had the most wicked agendas.

My aunt had an Olympic sized, outdoor pool. And there was a bondage device halfway between the pool and the changing room.

One day, Abby and Kelsey came to get me. They were both wearing matching bathing suits and I assumed they'd be taking me into the pool. Instead, they led me outdoors and towards the nearby bondage device. They secured me to it spread eagle. They intended to keep me bound that way for several hours, so the first thing they did was slather sunblock all over me to keep me from getting a sunburn.

Of course, they touched me everywhere, my arms, my legs, my abdomen, my back, and of course, they spent an inordinate amount of time rubbing sunblock into my breasts.

"She has such a sweet, innocent, schoolgirl face, but a body that was made for sin," one of them commented as they rubbed sunscreen into my skin.

"She ought to never wear clothes," the other one replied. "Clothes are dishonest. They cover up her true purpose in life."

Kelsey and Abby each worked a breast, sliding their hands up and down and in circles across my round flesh. And the more they groped my boobs, the more labored my breathing became. My nipples throbbed and a tingling sensation permeated my entire body as their hands slid across my slick, slippery flesh.

At some point, Kelsey grabbed one of my nipples and rolled it in her greasy fingers and commented, "Wow, her nipples are so hard."

Then Kelsey grabbed both my nipples while Anna began to rub her greasy hands all over my butt. She was very thorough, even smoothing her slick, oily fingers into the furrow between my buttocks.

"Ohhhhhh!"

I gritted my teeth and tried to stifle my moans, but it wasn't easy. My whole body was responsive, and I trembled in sexual tension as their hands lingered on my naughty bits. My sex throbbed with hungry spasms and my nipples became achingly hard.

"I love her abs," Kelsey commented as her hands slid away from my breasts and went lower. "So firm and taut. They're a joy to touch."

She rubbed her slippery hands up and down my belly. Then her fingertips slid lower. She and Abby kept up a running commentary as her hands continued to go even lower, until she was touching my sex.

"Oooooohh,"

I was unable to suppress a moan, and a wicked smile spread across Kelsey's face. The more I reacted, the more she liked it. She rubbed her fingers up and down my plump, glistening pubic lips and she studied my face, enjoying my reactions as my engorged clit thrummed with sexual energy and my whole body was consumed with a dark, desperate need.

I was so distracted by what Kelsey was doing between my widespread legs that Abby took me by surprise when she grabbed my ponytail, pulled my head back and kissed me passionately on the mouth. The kiss lingered for a long time, while Kelsey continued to work her fingers up and down my exposed pink slit. I moaned into Abby's mouth and when she broke from the kiss, we were both breathing heavily.

After the kiss, Abby grabbed my breasts and squeezed them. She gave me an adoring look as she lifted them up together and her fingers sank into my soft flesh.

And while Kelsey remained between my legs. Stroking her hand up and down my moist pubic lips. Abby bent over and placed a mouth on one of my nipples. She trapped it between her teeth and began to suck on it, her tongue sweeping back and forth across it as her teeth chewed lightly on the surrounding flesh.

I moaned shamelessly and I was swept away by a rush of dark excitement. I struggled against the straps that held me, but of course, my struggles got me nowhere. The leather straps and metal poles were far too sturdy.

My body became feverish, and my clit became so hard and swollen that it ached. I moaned and whimpered and plaintively whined, "May I cum, Kelsey?"

"That's mistress to you, slut. And no, you may not. I just want to watch you suffer and squirm."

I did both. Kelsey felt the sounds that I made as I was driven to the edge of orgasm were adorable, so she touched me all over, got me all hot and bothered, but refused to allow me any sort of relief.

"Oh, Oooh! Mistress, please!"

Abby silenced me, placing her mouth over mine once again and kissing me hard. She gagged me with her tongue, and I moaned into her mouth as Kelsey skillfully brushed her fingers across my clit. Then she found the opening to my vagina, and she worked first one, then two fingers inside of me.

Fingers wriggled inside of me. I squirmed my hips shamelessly, putting on quite a show. As Kelsey impaled me on her fingers, I hoped against hope that she would finger fuck me to orgasm. I could feel my body getting closer and closer as she probed my moist interior with her fingertips.

I moaned into Abby's mouth and there was a dark feeling of wild, thrilling anticipation. The spasms in my sex were becoming more and more intense, and just when I was certain to reach climax Kelsey withdrew her fingers, and Abby withdrew her tongue from my mouth and stepped back.

I was completely and totally at their mercy. I desperately wanted and needed an orgasm, but the way I was helplessly bound and completely naked, they had total control over me.

I was panting and desperate for relief. Then Kelsey turned to her friend and suggested they go and make use of my aunt's pool.

My jaw dropped and I stared at them both in outrage as they turned their backs on me and ambled over to the pool.

They stood waist deep in the shallow end, making casual conversation before swimming laps. And the whole time, I was helplessly bound between two poles with my nipples conspicuously erect and my pussy dripping wet and desperately in need of being touched.

And while I stood there, naked, with my face broadcasting my sexual suffering, other women would casually stroll by and take advantage of my helplessness. Some of them just stared, others took photos of me as I panted and trembled in sexual need. One well-dressed woman took both of my nipples in her hands and pinched them hard enough to make me cry out in pain.

"You look absolutely adorable in your current predicament, dear," the elegant woman informed me after releasing my nipples from her grip.

She assured me that she would be back later to enjoy me some more. Then she swatted me on my exposed buttocks and went on her way.

Without Abby and Kelsey touching me, my level of sexual arousal receded. Instead of being feverish with sexual need, I was simmering. Of course, my aunt's guests constantly wandered across the pool area and took long, lingering looks at my bound, naked body. Some of those looks were so intense that I blushed hotly under their gaze.

"Hello, slave girl, did you miss us?"

My tormentors were both wet and smelled vaguely of chlorine after their leisure time in the pool and they put their hands on my naked body again. They knew how to amp up my levels of sexual arousal, and they got to it.

"Oooooohh."

Abby started out by placing her hands on my waist, but she soon slid them up my torso and grabbed my breasts. I was helpless to stop her as she squeezed my breasts up and together. And while she was doing that, Kelsey placed a hand between my widespread legs and worked three fingers into my sopping wet pussy.

"Oh, aaahhh!"

And with her fingers inside of me, she worked her thumb across my clitoris. I whimpered and shook as my levels of sexual desire got cranked up to eleven. I panted shamelessly as Kelsey rubbed my hard, swollen clit faster and faster and I could feel a powerful orgasm building inside of me. My legs trembled uncontrollably, and my hips began to buck frenziedly against her fingers as she pumped them in and out and stroked her thumb rapidly across my sensitive little nub.

A small crowd of elegant women began to gather and surround me as I was raped by Abby and Kelsey. I felt an unbearable wave of shame wash over me. They all looked so polished and dignified and there I was naked, with my legs spread pornographically wide, my pussy dripping wet, panting and moaning uncontrollably like some sort of libidinous slut.

I was groped, caressed, licked, kissed, fingered and probed until I was on the edge of a primal, feverish, screaming orgasm and then my tormentors would withdraw their hands and mouths away from my body and watch me intently as I whimpered in sexual frustration. They would give me several minutes to calm down and then they would begin to tease me all over again.

This intimate abuse went on for what seemed like hours, and then while my pussy was dripping wet and my clit was agonizingly hard and swollen, I heard a familiar voice ask, "Well, well, well, what's all this?"

I was so feverish with desire; I didn't recognize her voice at first.

"Simone," Kelsey replied. "We're just having some fun with Helen's slave."

"Yes, well, I was planning on having some fun with Helen's slave too. I'm going to take her to my room and have fun with her in private."

It looked like Kelsey wanted to object, but Simone was a wealthy, influential woman and Kelsey was just the daughter of a wealthy woman. Kelsey's status wasn't high enough for her to defy Simone.

"Of course," Kelsey said with forced politeness. "I'll unstrap her for you."

I was sweaty and delirious with lust, but I was happy that Simone had rescued me. I knew that Simone would probably do something painful to me, but I'd rather be abused by Simone than by Abby and Kelsey.

My legs were wobbly, and I could barely stand after I was released from my restraints. Simone took me in her arms and held me steady as I panted and tried to focus. I was delicious with lust and my vision was blurry from all the tears that had welled up in my eyes. Simone smiled beatifically and said, "You make such delicious sounds when you suffer. The next time you're being tormented like that we have to get it on video."

I groaned and allowed Simone to lead me away from the pool area. I had no doubt that she would have me tortured later so it could all be recorded, but that was a chilling spectacle for the future. I was hoping that Simone had something far more pleasant in mind for me before then.

I was trembling and delirious with desire. Simone sensed that I was about to fall down, and she wrapped one arm around my waist as we walked. Somehow, I managed to keep upright until she got me into her room.

"Look at me, darling. See what I've got for you?"

I looked over my shoulder and saw she was holding a riding crop. She bent it nearly in half. It was remarkably flexible.

"I'm going to mark you up with it," Simone informed me. "The red marks from the crop will mark you as my property. The next time Abby and Kelsey and any of their silly friends see your cute little bottom, they'll see the red marks I left on you and know that you belong to me. Now, get on your hands and knees on the bed, and raise your butt in the air for me."

I whimpered but did as I was told. While on all fours, I lowered my head and presented my bare buttocks, making them an easy target for Simone's wicked riding crop.

Simone gently tapped my inner thigh with the leather tip of her crop and said, "Legs far apart, dear. Your pubic lips are so beautiful, I want them to be gloriously on display whenever possible.

I spread my legs even wider for her and tensed up. I knew that she was going to inflict a horrific amount of pain on my bare bottom. I was frightened, but also strangely excited. I got a dark, delicious thrill every time I surrendered to Simone.

CRACK!

"Aaaaahhhhh!"

The first slash of the crop was like liquid fire. It was awesome. The pain grew and spread white hot. I cried out and recoiled from the blow, then got back into position.

"Raise your cute, girlish bottom up, Cheryl. Offer it to me."

I did it, wondering how many more there would be. She gave me a total of thirteen. All thirteen of them were scorching agony across my naked flesh and by the time she was done, I was sobbing, and my face was soaking wet from the tears I'd shed.

My backside was a riot of pain. I shuddered and sobbed and then I felt her hands on my shoulders, turning me. I went limp and flopped over on my back, gasping as my wounded ass touched against the sheets.

Simone didn't waste any time or effort on apologies or sympathy. She just pushed my legs apart and dove in. Before I knew what she had in mind, she took my pussy in her mouth.

I didn't have time to think about what she was doing. I had gone from the burning agony of the crop to the libidinous storm of Simone's lips and teeth and tongue as they ravished me. Her tongue flicked over the best spots and then my swollen clit was sucked into her mouth.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh! Ooooohhhhh!"

The orgasm was intense and seemed to go on and on forever. I writhed and gasped and trembled in unbelievable ecstasy. At some point while I was delirious with pleasure, Simone must have taken off all her clothes, because I remember at one point opening my eyes and she was gloriously naked.

She had an amazing mouth and amazing hands, and I loved the way her lithe, firm body felt when she rubbed up against me.

I'm not sure how long we were in bed together, but Simone's passion was inexhaustible. She lay on top of me, and her mouth was magic. She kissed my neck, kissed me on the lips, probed my mouth with her tongue, left love bites on me here and there, and made me moan and gasp repeatedly before she directed my face between her thighs to eat her delectable pussy.

The way I had been positioned left my loins hovering over Simone's face as I feasted on her exquisite womanhood. I lapped at her and listened to her moan and gasp. And if I paused to catch my breath, or if Simone felt I was lagging in enthusiasm, she was perfectly positioned to smack my already sore bottom, thus urging me to get back to work.

"Ow!" I exclaimed after a particularly sharp slap to my innocent buttocks. Then, Simone reached down to spread the lips of her sex with her other hand and had me kiss and suck on her clitoris.

I was intoxicated by the heat and passion as I licked frantically at Simone's sex. I was completely overcome with the dark, delicious image of being Simone's property, of being her helpless sex slave. I imagined the grand spectacle of showing off the painful stripes on my buttocks and the backs of my thighs and telling everyone that Simone put them there.

The idea of telling everyone I was Simone's property and showing them the whip marks she had left on my naked body felt so incredibly erotic. It was degrading, but for some reason that just made the whole situation more intense and more glorious. It added a wickedness to the whole thing, and I needed that wickedness. Without that wickedness, without that dark, delicious forbidden aspect, where's the magic? Where's the thrill?

* * *

I did get a chance to show off my stripes later that day. They were vivid and eye-catching. Some of them were welts. I was proud to show them off.

My aunt had gathered her friends in a sunny area near the arboretum, and Simone marched me in, like some sort of naked captive, with my hands clasped behind the back of my neck, my elbows pulled back and my breasts thrust forward. Simone and a servant had oiled me up earlier so every curve of my body was highlighted by the radiance of the sun.

I was ordered to put myself on display for my aunt's guests. They scrutinized my wounded buttocks as I was made to walk past them several times. Then I was told to walk to the exterior wall of the solarium.

"Wall pose!" Simone snapped at me, and I immediately raised my hands above my head and pressed my palms up against the wall. I leaned into it, spreading my legs wide as I did so, leaving my naked buttocks suggestively on display.

It was an awkward pose, especially if you're naked. It's a pose that leaves you feeling exposed, helpless and vulnerable.

"I encourage everyone to take a closer look," Simone said as she stood nearby. "I've added a great deal of color to her beautiful bottom."

The elegant women got up and Keira proceeded to do exactly as Simone had suggested. One of the women decided to do more than just look, and she ran her hands all over me, from my shoulders down to my ankles, feeling me up. She touched me everywhere, but she paid special attention to my breasts, buttocks and nipples. I whimpered when she took my buttocks in her hands and squeezed and kneaded my tender bottom.

"That sound," the woman exclaimed as I squirmed and whimpered helplessly in pain. "I love it when she makes that sound."

"And the look on her face as she struggles to stay still," another woman commented. "It's not easy for her to remain in position while you're hurting her, but the dear girl tries so hard. She's so adorable! Oh, and now she's blushing!"

Schlank
Schlank
2,916 Followers
12