Cheryl's Passion Ch. 27

Story Info
Cheryl's bookish friend is corrupted into lesbian femdom.
4.7k words
4.81
7.7k
12
4

Part 27 of the 30 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,882 Followers

Simone took me to her home and had me present myself to her servants. Of course, it was humiliating to have my naked body scrutinized by her groundskeeper, her maids and the security people who patrolled the ground. I think that was rather the idea.

I think slaves are supposed to be constantly vexed with feelings of helplessness, humiliation and vulnerability. That sort of conditioning helps to keep us in the proper "slave mindset."

Simone insisted that my wrists be tied behind my back when I met her servants, so I wouldn't be tempted to use my hands to cover my breasts or other adorably indecent parts of my anatomy.

"The way you've got me tied is forcing me to pull my shoulders back and thrust my breasts out like a slut," I complained. "It's like I'm encouraging people to stare at them."

"And what's wrong with that?" Simone asked. "You're a naked slave girl. People are supposed to pay attention to your breasts. Beautiful breasts are an important part of why people pay so much money for slave girls."

"But," I began to protest, making sidelong glances at the maids and security guards who were openly scrutinizing every curve of my naked body.

"I paid a lot of money for you, and I intend to show you off," Simone replied emphatically. "And those breasts of yours are gorgeous. They're one of the reasons I paid so much money for you."

And with everyone watching, she took my outrageously exposed breasts in her hands and lifted them up, pressing them into my body and then brushing her thumbs up and down across my already erect nipples.

"Ohhhhhh, Simone!" I protested. The way she was playing with my nipples was creating a wave of tingling sensations and I gasped helplessly as I felt my sex throb in hungry spasms.

"That's mistress to you, slut," Simone insisted. "And you're not allowed any modesty while you're on my estate. Your boobs, your butt and your deliciously pink and swollen pubic lips will be constantly on display for everyone to see. Even the maids and kitchen staff and the security guards will be able to get a good look at you."

I moaned some more as Simone kneaded my breasts and manipulated my nipples. Another agonizing wave of desire passed through me, coaxing my nipples into becoming even harder and more achingly erect.

"I think that the first order of business is to drive home the point that you're a sex object. The whole point of your existence is to be sexually objectified; and not just by me; but by anyone who sets foot on my estate."

On the front lawn, there were two wooden posts set about three feet apart. They were located close enough to the garage and the main entrance to the house that I could easily see both when I was standing between them.

"Stand with your legs far apart and your hands above your head, darling," Simone instructed me. "Dariia and Sasha will tie you between those posts so you can't cover yourself. Then, I'll invite everyone to come out and get a good look at you."

Based on the uniforms they were wearing, with white aprons, white collars and black dresses, Sasha and Dariia were both maids. Sasha was a slender woman with dark eyes and dark, wavy hair that looked like it was in a constant state of disarray. And while it might have looked sloppy on somebody else, on Sasha it looked sexy and exotic.

Sasha was young, slender and athletic in a tomboyish sort of way, and I immediately got the impression that she was stronger than me.

Dariia and Sasha were both surprisingly good at tying knots, for household servants. I quickly fell under the impression that they had tied up girls before. Sasha seemed to be especially skilled at tying knots and she openly ran her eyes up and down my naked body with a libidinous look in her eyes.

When the maids were finished securing my wrists and ankles, I was bound spread-eagle. The way my ankles were bound I was forced to spread my legs remarkably wide and leave my sex lips pornographically exposed.

"She's quite beautiful," Sasha commented. "May I touch her?"

I squirmed uncomfortably at the question. Simone seemed to consider the question for a few seconds before answering. I think she enjoyed watching me squirm. She made a great deal of eye contact with me, and her mouth quirked into a wicked smile before she said, "Of course. Touch her all over. A new slave should get groped on her first day."

Sasha's hands were enthusiastic as they roamed all over my naked body. She began by cupping my breasts, lifting them up as though she were weighing them. Then she kneaded them like bread dough. I gasped and strained against the ropes that held me as if I could escape if I put enough effort into it.

"You're not going anywhere," Sasha assured me as she gave my breasts a good, solid squeeze. "Those are good, strong ropes and our ropework is flawless. You could struggle until you're exhausted, but those ropes will continue to hold you."

Simone looked on with a proud look on her face, perhaps proud of my body...or proud of the job Sasha and Dariia had done making me helpless...or possibly both. Then Sasha reached down between my legs and ran her fingertips up and down my soft, pink slit.

"Ohhhhhh!"

"A sex slave who doesn't like to have her pussy touched?" Sasha asked.

"She loves to be touched down there," Simone explained. "She probably just thinks that she's too good to be groped by the household staff. It's a character flaw, but one we can fix."

Dariia had stridden off while Sasha was groping me, but she came back with a crew of prurient companions at her heels.

Everyone wanted to touch me. Sasha was forced to stand aside and allow Simone's other employees to grab my boobs, smack my ass, pinch my nipples and feel me up all over.

There were three women in maid's uniforms, one woman in corporate attire, one man in a security guard's uniform and one woman in a security guard's uniform as well. They surrounded me and took turns molesting me.

"Oh!"

I gasped as the female security guard thrust a hand between my legs, cupping my bare sex and giving it a rough squeeze. I struggled vainly to close my legs together, then the security guard grabbed my labia and pulled them apart, making me feel even more exposed.

"You're soaking wet, pretty girl," the security guard informed me. "I think you're enjoying being Simone's sex slave."

I gasped, and while my pussy was being fingered, somebody else took my nipples into her hands and played with them. At first, they gently rolled my pink nubs between their thumbs and forefingers, but then they cruelly squeezed them, eliciting cries of pain from my girlish lips.

One of the security guards found a leather belt or strap and began to smack it across my ass. I yelped in pain and surprise. One of the servants got the bright idea of clamping her mouth over mine and kissing me as I was whipped, gagging me with her tongue and muffling the sounds of my screams.

I was groped, and my ass was whipped until it was a riot of red-hot, stinging pain. And then one of the maids commented that the redness of my ass made it look sexier.

"All that color is like a neon sign for her ass," the maid. "Her buttocks were beautiful before, but now it's like they're begging for your attention, saying 'look at me! Touch me! Squeeze me'!"

I panted and squirmed as everyone did exactly that. Everyone seemed fascinated with my newly reddened buttocks, and they all took turns running their hands up and down my sore, tender backside, squeezing my buttocks, making my yelp and gasp in pain.

"I'll go out tomorrow and buy a real whip so we can give her buttocks a proper whipping," Simone announced. "If you think she looks sexy now, imagine what she'll look like after she's been properly whipped."

Everyone agreed that I would look even sexier after a proper whipping. I trembled at the thought. The prospect of being whipped by Simone with all of her servants watching me writhe and scream under the lash was frightening, but I knew there was no way I could talk Simone out of it.

Everyone grabbed my ass and fondled it. One of the security guards even pulled my buttocks apart and examined my anus. "Tight little thing," he commented as he probed my delicate anus with the tip of his finger.

While I was worried that I might be anally penetrated from behind, Sasha made her way to stand in front of me and found the entrance to my sex. She thrust two fingers into my vagina and probed until she found my g-spot.

"You're soaking wet," the maid informed me, as if I didn't already know.

I whimpered, grunted and writhed as her fingertips pumped across my g-spot. She expertly fingered my pussy, and I moved my hips in a shameful manner, getting closer and closer to orgasm. I was impaled on the maid's strong fingers, and I worked my pelvis up and down as much as I could while bound spread-eagle. Everyone was watching as I rode the maid's fingers, and I could feel my face grow burning hot with both shame and sexual arousal.

Like a wave that had been building in strength over a thousand miles of ocean, so built the strength of the orgasm deep within my loins, but just as I was about reach the mind-blowing , shuddering climax, Simone laid her hands on the maid's forearm and told her to stop.

"Oh! Aaahhh!"

I gasped and whimpered when the maid withdrew her fingers. My pussy continued to spasm, but it was a suffering, unsatisfying throb and not the glorious spasms of a writhing, screaming orgasm.

"You can't just give Cheryl an orgasm like that," Simone explained. "Slaves have to earn orgasms, and Cheryl hasn't earned any yet."

I whimpered and bit my lower lip. My clitoris was achingly hard and swollen and I urgently wanted someone to stroke it until I exploded in sexual relief, but Simone was adamant that I hadn't yet earned any sexual relief.

Sasha ran along and left me to my sexual suffering. Simone stayed with me and enjoyed watching me pant and struggle against my bonds. My suffering was a delicious thing to her, and she savored every moment as my chest heaved and I moaned and wept in frustration.

"You look so much more beautiful when you're helpless and struggling to endure," Simone explained. "I could watch you suffer in sexual need and humiliation all day."

Sasha, Dariia and all the others eventually got bored with groping me. They wandered off and I had a chance to recover from being touched and teased and molested. I thought I might eventually ease into a state where I wasn't aching with sexual need, but within twenty minutes or so, other people came by to play with my naked body.

One of the people who came by was a security guard named Joseph. He was very blonde and very skinny. He seemed too young and boyish to be a security guard. And he seemed anxious and hesitant when it came to touching my naked body. Simone had to give him a lot of encouragement before he worked up the nerve to take my boobs into his hands.

Eventually he got into the spirit of things. He made a lot of eye contact with me as he kneaded my breast and then took possession of my nipples. He discovered that he could make me moan helplessly by rolling my nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. He seemed to like it when I made those sounds, so he worked my nipples between his fingers a lot.

"Ah, aaahhh, aaaaahhhhh, oh!"

I got the impression that Joseph had never touched a naked girl's breasts before and now that he had the opportunity, he was intrigued by the new sights and sounds and sensations involved with the experience. I think he liked knowing that he could make me moan and gasp and breathe heavily with so little effort.

"A woman's nipples are very sensitive and responsive, Joseph," Simone explained to her employee. "That's why she's moaning so much. But there's another spot on her anatomy that's even more responsive."

At Simone's urgings, Joseph eventually let go of my nipples. He released my breasts, then he slid his hands down my stomach.

Simone directed his hands to my clitoris, which was swollen and hot. Simone not only showed him how to locate my clit, but how to stroke it.

"Here, rub her softly, like this, and then harder every few rubs."

Joseph looked uncertain and uncomfortable at first. But as he elicited more moans out of me, he became more and more fascinated. I was like a barbie doll with nerve endings and Simone was teaching him how to manipulate all the most fun and entertaining nerve endings of all.

I jerked at his touch. I mean, it was one thing to be stroked and fingered and groped by a dominant woman like Simone...or even a wicked, mischievous maid like Sasha, but Joseph seemed so young and inexperienced and innocent. Somehow that made it much more embarrassing.

Eventually, under my mistress's tutelage, Joseph developed skill and his fingers stroked and caressed me to the point my hips were jerking and rolling and grinding in helpless pleasure.

I trembled, sweated, squirmed and writhed as Joseph brought me closer and closer to orgasm, but in the end, Simone ordered Joseph to stop playing with me before I could reach climax.

"Huhhhahhh," I moaned in frustration.

Joseph went away but he was replaced by another tormentor, and another, and another, and another. I think I was bound between those posts for hours as one person after another groped and pinched and probed and sexually molested me.

* * *

Later that night, I joined Simone for dinner. Of course, Simone was smartly dressed while I was stark naked. And Simone had Sasha and Dariia tie my arms behind my back before I was brought into the dining room.

In addition to tying my wrists, they tied my arms and elbows. They tugged my elbows closer and closer together. It was painful, but not unbearable, and I bore the rope bondage without complaint. And when I looked down and saw the way that the tying of my arms and elbows forced my breasts to thrust out demandingly, it was almost as if they were a cup size larger.

"Yes, they do look enhanced when you've bound that way," Simone said when she caught me staring at my own boobs. "Extreme bondage can do a lot to increase a girl's loveliness."

Before we sat down to dinner, Simone spent an inordinate amount of time admiring the new prominence of my breasts. At first, I thought she would be content just to stare at them, but in the end she was unable to resist reaching out with her hands, pinching and playing with my nipples.

"Aaahhh! Simone!"

My protests were ignored, and she continued to pinch them until they were sore and achingly erect.

Since I couldn't use my hands, Simone had to cut up my food and feed me. It was an unexpected humiliation. I felt so helpless and foolish, but Simone felt that my inability to feed myself made me look even more beautiful.

And as we ate, Simone revealed her next idea for driving me even deeper into the depths of depravity and humiliation.

"Your aunt thought it would be humiliating for you to be groped, ogled, spanked and whipped by her friends. And I suppose it would be, to a degree."

Simone took a sip of her wine, then she added, "But her idea lacked creativity. I think it would be far more humiliating for you to be groped, ogled, spanked and whipped by your friends."

"My friends?"

I squirmed uncomfortably at the thought. My life as a lesbian sex slave was something not many people knew about. A few people knew, but not many. The fewer people who knew, the more dignity I had.

"Yes, your friends," Simone confirmed, "You're going to make a list of the girls who were your friends back in high school. Also, any teachers or school employees you may have been friends with, and any women from your neighborhood. I'd like to see if I can corrupt any of them into treating you like a sex object."

I couldn't use my hands, but I could talk, and I could use my brain. I gave Simone an extensive list of friends, and Simone took down notes on everything I said.

* * *

But days went by, and it didn't seem as if anything was going to come of her efforts to humiliate me by having me subjugated or sexually objectified by my friends. Of course, Simone was able to do plenty of things to me even without my friends being around to ogle my naked body or take delight in me being abused.

Simone insisted that I needed to begin each day over her knee. She would call everyone into one room so that any servants, friends or overnight guests in the house could watch as Simone painfully reddened my ass.

"You have such a beautiful bottom," Simone mused out loud one morning. "It only makes sense that I have my hands on it as much as possible. Starting each day by giving you a vigorous spanking just makes sense!"

So, each day I went over Simone's lap, and she eagerly spanked my poor bottom until it was too sore to sit down. Some of her employees watched the show with polite silence. Others quite enjoyed the show and stood there with bright, eager eyes and words of encouragement.

Sometimes, Simone would loan me out to her servants to assist them in her duties. Sasha seemed to be especially eager to have me turned over to her.

Naked on my hands and knees scrubbing floors while a maid supervised me closely and gave me orders had a powerful effect on me. It somehow made me feel even more submissive and subjugated than before.

Sasha did some of the scrubbing as well, however that only helped us finish our tasks quicker. It didn't do anything to help salvage my pride. I mean...we might have both been scrubbing the floors, but Sasha was in charge of me, constantly judging my performance, constantly pointing out my mistakes, and while I was naked and indecently exposed, Sasha was fully clothed in a very smart-looking uniform.

Sasha didn't bear me any ill will. I think she might even have liked me a little bit, however Simone had given her orders and she wasn't the sort of maid to slack off when she was given a task to perform. If I missed a spot, or spilled water on the carpet or worked too slowly, Sasha would twist my arm behind my back, bend me over and spank my naked bottom until it blushed and became exceedingly hot.

"Ow," I exclaimed loudly when some of her blows landed on the backs of my thighs. My thighs were much more sensitive than my bare buttocks.

When we were done scrubbing bathroom floors, Sasha led me out into the kitchen to wash dishes. Simone was waiting for us, and she noticed the color on my bare bottom and the backs of my thighs.

"It looks like someone got a spanking," she said. "Lean over the kitchen counter and raise your bottom up, high. I'd like to get a better look."

Simone squeezed my right buttock in her strong fingers as she inspected my ass closely. I found myself becoming moist between my legs; I couldn't help myself. Whether it was Simone's hands on my naked skin, or the cold, casual way that she gave her maid permission to spank me, I found myself getting aroused.

"Well, when you and Cheryl have finished washing the dishes, take her out into the living room. I have an announcement that I wish Cheryl to hear. Oh, and handcuff her wrists before you escort her. I don't want her covering herself."

Sasha and I stood side-by-side and washed the dishes by hand, Sasha in her smart-looking maid's uniform, and me indecently naked. I longed to touch my tender bottom and sooth some of the stinging away, but I didn't dare with Sasha supervising me.

When we finished washing the dishes, we both toweled our hands dry, and Sasha produced a pair of stainless-steel handcuffs.

"Hands behind your back, Cheryl," she insisted.

My submissive nature kicked in and I obeyed without complaint. She was stronger than me anyway. She could have overpowered me and forced me to comply if I tried to resist. And then, when my wrists were bound behind my back, Sasha produced a short length chain. She somehow managed to use it to join the handcuff chain to the back of my slave collar, thus forcing me to keep my hands above my waist. I felt a surge of helplessness and vulnerability as I realized this would keep me from protecting my bottom from riding crops, leather straps and all other forms of stinging corporal punishments.

Schlank
Schlank
2,882 Followers
12