Chess Club Virgins

Story Info
After the party with high school friends.
1.8k words
3.83
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was back from my first year at university and thinking about what to do for the weekend, when the phone rang. My mom answered and called to me, "Derek, it's Ashley Smith!"

Ashley was a friend from high school who had gone to a different university than me. She was top of our class and, among other things, had been captain of the Chess Club. I had also been on the team, but was only ever able to beat her a few times, once when she was trying something new and probably she was distracted the other times. She was always several steps ahead.

"Hey Derek, I heard you're back in town! Did you know about the party Dave is throwing at his parent's new house? Wanna go?"

I did not know about all this, but knew Dave's parents had moved to the other side of the city. Having no other plans, I just said, "Sure, that'd be great!"

"Awesome. Hey, do you still have your car? My parents are using theirs. Maeve and I were hoping to get a lift."

I did, and I was happy to drive. Apparently Dave had offered that we could stay over so we could party there and not worry about having a designated driver.

Friday came around and I picked up Ashley, then her friend Maeve, stopped by the Beer Store to pick up drinks, and headed out to Dave's place. Maeve and I were just acquaintences, though she and Ashley were very close. They both looked good, Ashley wearing a white halter top, dark tights, and a jean jacket, while Maeve had a buttoned sleeveless shirt and skirt. Ashley was a skinny brunette with a turned up nose that made her nostrils exaggerated, but she was always smiling and laughing. Maeve was more full figured and had mousy brown hair in a bob cut. Maeve was often very serious and bossy, but Ashley knew how to get her to chill and laugh. Sure enough, Maeve had ideas on the best way to get to Dave's, but I told her I was going to go the way I knew how. Besides, we were going to be the nerds who got there at 8 before anyone else. She sighed with some exasperation, and Ashley gave me a brief commiserating eyeroll, but we were on our way.

We got there about 8:15 and were pretty much the first people to arrive... nerds. The good news was that since we were the first overnighters to get there we got to pick a room, the "bad" news was that the three of us were all in the same room with a queen-sized bed. Dave told me I could crash on the couch, which Maeve seemed to like, but Ashley breezily told him, "don't worry, we'll figure it out," and we all tossed our stuff in the guest room.

The party got going slowly. It was a mix of some people from high school and other friends of Dave's. I spent most of my time with Ashley, while Maeve kind of flitted about. Samantha, one of the hotter girls from high school, showed up around 10, and a lot of the attention focused on her. I didn't get drawn in, as I continued to catch up with Ashley and a few other friends.

Suddenly Miles appeared. He was already pretty drunk, but he wandered up to us and exclaimed, "Hey! It's the Chess Club Virgins! You guys still playing tournaments instead of getting it on?"

I was pretty pissed, but I stayed cool and basically told Miles, "Dude, I havent seen you in a year, and the first thing you do is insult us? Is that who you want to be?"

He tried to shrug it off, "I was just teasing you. Jeeze, dont take it so personally," and he wandered off.

Our group was a little quiet, but then there was Samantha asking us, "Did I hear Miles just say that he's still a virgin?"

"That's the long and short of it," I said, to which Ashley chimed in, "he's more the short of it, from what I heard."

We all busted out laughing and quickly moved on. Samantha was always great at breaking the ice like that, and we had a good time catching up with her.

By midnight the party was winding down, some people had moved on to other parties while others, including Maeve, were out back smoking up. Ashley took the opportunity to inquire if I was seeing anyone, and hearing a negative, smiled and told me, "well, I'm thinking of heading to bed...how about you?"

"Hmmm? Yes, suddenly I'm quite tired," I said, and followed her to the guest room.

Ashley closed the door behind me and locked it. She leaned in, and we began kissing passionately. She shrugged out of her jean jacket and let it drop to the floor, broke the kiss, and kicked off her shoes with a sly grin, telling me, "you should probably take your shoes off if we're going to get on the bed."

I pushed her onto the bed, pulled off my socks and shoes and lay down beside her. We immediately resumed kissing, me sliding my fingers into her hair to pull her face in while our tongues hungrily wrestled. She placed her hand on my chest and began caressing my pecs, and I ran my hand down her back and onto her ass, pulling her hips into me. We kissed and groped some more, and I brought my hand up to feel her breasts. Althought she was wearing a bra, I could feel the nub of her nipple through the fabric, making her give a pleased "mmmm". She reached under my shirt and pushed it up, her warm hand running over my abs and chest. Ashley threw a leg over mine, and we rolled so she was on top of me. We each worked to pull up each others shirt, breaking the kiss and seeing her grinning down at me, her long hair draped around me face. Ashley sat up, reached around and undid her bra, revealing a perky pair of breasts. She took my wrists in her hands and bent down again to rejoin our kiss.

I was loving the feeling of her naked chest against mine, and somehow she knew to not just kiss me deeply, but to nibble on my ear, making me moan and grind my crotch against hers. She said a breathy, "does that feel good, you like that?" and delicately licked my ear and gave a nip on my lobe, all while still pinning me with her hands.

I was growing more and more turned on, so I pushed back and flipped her so I was between her legs and looming over her. She let go of my wrists as I licked and kissed my way down her neck to her breasts. Taking one in my hand, I gently sucked a nipple into my mouth. Ashley gave a pleasant hiss and told me, "mmmm, yes, suck on my Chess Club titties!"

It was too funny, and we both paused to giggle, me burying my head in her chest while we laughed. After a minute, she gently put her hand in my hair, and I continued enjoying her pert breasts. Ashley enthusiastically ground her hips against mine, so I slid my hand down her waist to the top of her pants. Climbing out from between her legs, I returned to kissing her and slid my hand down her tights and over her panties. Her pussy was as hot as my cock was hard, and she pushed her crotch against my hand. I could feel how wet she was even through the satin of her panties.

As we broke our kiss, a now serious looking Ashley slid her tights off and tossed them on the floor. I cupped a breast in one hand and slid the other hand down the inside of her panties, over her bush and onto her soaking pussy. I sucked on her nipple once more, and Ashley let out a groan as I turned my finger into her warm cunt.

We found a rhythym, my fingers sliding in her cunt and against her clit as she rocked her hips. I could see the concentration on her face as she locked in on the moment, her hand gently resting on my shoulder. I bit gently on her nipple and increased the pace and pressure on her clit between plunging my fingers into her gushing pussy.

She soon was taking quick, gasping breaths and saying, "Oh yeah, oh, oh..." and was suddenly overtaken by an orgasm, squeezing my arm while her cunt contracted against my finger.

After her peak, she relaxed and I removed my hands and went back to kiss her. She gave a soft smile and we cuddled for a minute while she came down, smiling with our heads together. In a minute she began kissing me once more, her hand on my chest again, then kissing my chin, then my neck, as her hand traveled down my body. Ashley gave my pec a wet lick, when...

***jiggle jiggle***

Someone was trying the door, and we froze.

"Hey, are you guys in there? The door's locked!" Maeve called through the door.

***jiggle jiggle****

"C'mon guys, let me in!" she begged, and with a polite sigh, Ashley got up, found her halter top, and went to crack open the door.

"Hey," said Maeve in a stage-whisper, pushing against the door "did you guys go to sleep already?"

"Umm, yeah, we were just heading to bed. Are you done for the night?"

"Yeah, I'm done. I was smoking some weed with those guys from stage crew, but I'm calling it a night," Maeve told Ashley, breezing past her and into the bathroom.

Ashley closed the door and gave me an "I'm sorry" look, and followed Maeve into the bathroom. I heard them chatting and laughing in hushed tones, so I took off my jeans and climbed under the covers. Ashley came out and climbed in beside me, whispering, "that was great, I'm sorry we got interrupted," and gave me a quick kiss goodnight before Maeve came out.

Maeve looked at the bed, came around the other side and told me to move over. We moved around, so I was between the two girls. Maeve realised she hadnt turned the light out, ad when she got up, i saw she had taken her bra off, but was otherwise still wearing her clothes.

"Hey, you're not wearing any pants," she declared as our legs touched.

"Neither am I, go to bed," Ashley told her.

"Ok, whatever, but keep your hands to yourselves. No monkey business!" she declared, and both girls burst out laughing. I guess it was an inside joke.

"It's not like we're dating each other. Good night!" finished Ashley.

I fell asleep wondering why she said that.