Chess Connects

Story Info
Young woman dominating relationship with young man.
3.1k words
3.53
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ik280
ik280
2 Followers

It was dark outside so that the couple decided to turn on the light and play chess. Both the lady and the gentleman were people of the intelligent kind with John counterbalancing his body flaws with some extra philosopher-like mannerism. Linda was a chunky woman, who could not in the slightest be described as overweight. With her own body not really bothering her she was convinced the young man sitting opposite her appreciated first and foremost her skill to plane on his level. They were not even a couple; they had simply known each other for a couple of weeks. Initially it was Linda to feel the urge to feel sorry for John, who was not denying that it was hard for him to find the woman of his life.

In the course of time however Linda could not help but admit that she had been far too many times pleasantly surprised by how John weirdly manages his life, offering a deep mine with a wide range of solutions to several matters of his - and of hers. She had even become convinced that John would not be the person to become eager to detest her. John literally made her cherish the void. Her tall figure even helped her smile at John's attempts to create irrelevant problems. Ever since he had met Linda, John had been in the full swing of not wearing smelly shoes or sweaty shirts. At the table he was wearing black socks, blue trousers, a beige T-shirt and a dark pullover Linda suggested him to buy. He had been unshaved for three days but he was not urging fate. Linda was wearing a white short sleeve shirt and dark trousers. That time she had not made herself up because she had decided to regularly grant John the joy of makeup-free periods.

- Black or white? - she asked after taking out the pieces.

- Uhm, I'll go for white, if you don't mind - John replied.

He liked making the first step. Linda was ok with it and placed each black piece on its square.

- If I win, you'll kiss my vagina - she announced.

John replied with a confident smile on his face:

- Ok, you'll kiss my penis if you lose - he added.

John knew his friend was not unbeatable but he was not the best at chess either. Linda did not dare to confidently imagine defeating John because she knew about his scary strengths. The game itself looked like a wise occupation of elderly souls of two young people. John began the game by pushing forward the pawn placed in front of the king. Linda had found out about his idea and moved her second leftmost pawn. The next moving took about seven minutes, and so did nearly all the following ones. The game turned out to be a long, tough one, tiring brains and eyes of the rivals. The lamp engraved the high-contrast look of the chessboard into John's eyes. While waiting for Linda to move he was watching her strict look as if her face were a display of her fragile, girlie-like soul. Linda's immense thoughts were heating her face even to the extent of making a random move rather than dying of thirst. She was crossing her legs with her left foot touching John's left leg.

She pretended not to have noticed John's leg, further weakening her opponent. She moved her bishop to capture one of John's pawns and went out into the bathroom. John had already planned his next move, which he was going to make but he had got used to pore so that he took his time to realise that despite her brawny thighs Linda was not someone to get mentally swept away. After his mum suddenly came into his mind, John relieved himself by remembering that he has been an adult for a while and does not necessarily have to let her mother know he will arrive later.

Meanwhile Linda had come back, which finally resulted in John pushing forward his rook to threaten Linda's queen.

- Are you sure?! - Linda asked.

John did not see her point but he quickly noticed his queen has been hanging.

- Oh, sorry! - he reacted with a grateful smile of embarrassment and immediately changed his mind.

In fact Linda had gained enough impressions of John to willingly refrain from bleeding him white due to a calamitous error, ruining their fierce battle. John had intended to wow Linda with his severe intelligence, which he did achieve - but not the way he initially aimed to. Linda however was enjoying the option of keeping away if necessary. She was about to understand that John's sex drive was by no means as low as she had expected it to be, which somehow scared her. While John was not at all the man she wished to stand by for always, she was about to gradually get hooked on him. She had been named a long list of John's negative characteristics by himself, which made her believe her rival can not in the slightest be as bad as portrayed. The waves he caused in her thoughts made her both assume that after all it would be a pity to dump her partner and that he does not a bit deserve to have his fragile soul broken. Furthermore she had found none of the useless, non-viable, childish ideas in John she had seen in all the men she had met by then. She knew her life with John was a special needs relationship but at the same time John's enjoyment of Brahms felt extremely pleasant if dealt with correctly.

John had been thinking about the battlefield in front of him but he could not find any valuable solution. Since it had been a long time ever since their first moves and none of the players had achieved a perceptible result, John decided to suggest a draw:

- I don't know, it looks a bit it's settling down - he said.

- Yeah, you might be right - Linda nodded. - I can't think of anything else either.

They were staring at the chessboard when John suddenly pushed his knight aside.

- Maybe - he murmured.

The session continued with the rivals being motivated despite lack of interest. Linda put her right leg under her bottom to massage her right foot with her left hand and pushed her left foot against the carpet to relieve her leg and stretch her toes. After she had brushed her hair out of her right eye, she straightened up, placed her right forearm onto the table and leant over the pieces. In the meantime John was trying to get rid of the strain he had been under by unconsciously shaking his right leg. He was leaning back with his arms crossed to relieve his shoulders and his arms. His burning body was discharging fluid through tear ducts, which made it more and more difficult for him to concentrate. His eyes had got tired of focusing anyway. He was at least lucky not to have woken up having a migraine that morning.

After it had become more and more tiring for both players to deny their lack of willingness, the battle slowly got in full swing. With the number of pieces rapidly decreasing the board was getting alleviating until the moment John failed to prevent Linda from replacing a pawn by a rook. For Linda it suddenly turned out to be a cinch to corner her rival and she finally gained victory over John.

Both of them decided to hide their feelings behind a slight smile. John did not even dare to turn his burning face and numb lips towards Linda's eyes. He was rather staring at her breasts and at the battlefield pointing to his defeat. He did only take comfort in the fact that Linda was intelligent enough not to tell about it to their friends. Linda was delighted to have produced an extra evidence to demonstrate superiority over her opponent. She was also enjoying her role of insightfully shoving out her male rival of the marsh of embarrassment she had seemingly hustled him into. She knew exactly how John was feeling and even found some amusement in watching him struggle with his feelings because she was aware of the fact that all in all she will never be able to reach John's level of intelligence despite her victory. After letting her partner digest the result she unbuttoned her trousers, pulled down her knickers and claimed her reward with a friendly grin:

- You owe me a kiss - she pointed out.

- Oh, come on... - John whispered.

- What?! - she dug deeper, giving John another chance to change his attitude.

- Do I necessarily have to?!

- Well, you lost, didn't you?!

John knew Linda was right but it was not easy for him to drag himself out and kiss the genitals of a girl he had just been vanquished by.

- If you prefer, you may pay me reparation of 10 pounds... - she made an alternative offer.

- Oh, don't be silly - he continued rejecting. - Ice cream was dear enough - he added a gag, desperately trying to influence Linda.

Suddenly John saw Linda's smile waning. On the one hand Linda was deeply disappointed by John's behaviour. On the other hand she was proud of herself for finally having discovered a true defect in John's soul. The more she was observing her counterpart, the more her acting was altering. While staring at John she suddenly noticed him pretending to go to the bathroom. After John had stood up to leave, Linda confidently placed her right hand onto his right shoulder and hit an unmistakable tone:

- Please fulfil our arrangement before leaving! - she ordered.

John felt uncomfortable with Linda forcing him so that he snatched his shoulder from Linda's hand and turned away from her. Linda grabbed his upper arm, whereupon he tried to escape. His entire body was being keen on coming up to the force Linda's right arm was exerting but he had to admit shortly that the only reason for trying to withstand is to protect his own dignity.

- John, it's not ok not to keep your word - she tried one last time.

John kept on trying to flee. He suddenly realised he is soon going to get tremendously struck by Linda - just the way he used to be beaten by his mother.

Linda met his expectation by impulsively slapping him with her left arm, grabbing his left upper arm with her left hand, turning him aside and dragging him to make him trip over her outstretched right leg. She could then place her right foot onto John's back. John was trying to push up his trunk but Linda's leg was pressing too hard. While Linda was taking a breather of a couple of seconds, John was tickling the arch of her right foot but he could not prevent Linda from crushing his lungs, nay, his attempts resulted in Linda dragging out everything of his pocket and putting the loot into her wallet. Linda placed her friend between her legs, turned him around, squatted down and sat down onto his belly. John had become weak enough to let Linda unbutton his trousers and pull down his pants. To play safe, Linda kept holding his arms. It was time for another breather. After running a quick check on John's face she placed her rounded breasts onto her rival's belly and dove into the right angle of his neck and shoulder. She began sniffing at his skin, moving her nose towards his right ear. When her nose had arrived at its destination, Linda closed her eyes and carefully whispered into John's ear:

- Sorry about my feet being cold! I should've been better prepared...

Thereupon she placed her right foot onto John's lap and began bumping her sole against his penis. John's growing genital made his soul armed enough to dry his moistened eyes. He was at a stroke able to relate to Linda's conduct and soon he was about to teach himself that there is in fact nothing wrong with surrendering to Linda, especially because she was not at all someone to spill the beans about his weakness. Linda had perceived the change of John's mental condition so that she swung around her legs to wipe her sole on John's stubbly throat. She dismounted the body of her opponent and placed hers right next to him with her arms supporting her trunk and her legs slightly splayed. Both fighters were staring into the void with Linda observing her feet and John looking at the ceiling. Not only was he physically exhausted but he also had to put up with the fact that stubbornness clearly turned out to be his undoing.

Although Linda successfully managed to win, to her the result meant a burden of responsibility. A couple of minutes later they had taken enough breath to feel recovered. Linda was going to prepare some dinner when John suddenly put his right hand onto the right side of her left thigh and began petting it. Linda was pleasantly surprised - at herself. John slowly moved his groggy body towards Linda to kiss her thigh. To his soul the odour of Linda's skin felt like a new lung. While breathing in John was lifting his trunk and pressing his nose against Linda's chest. Linda was watching him with a sneer of reproach and compassion. When his nose had reached the cleft between Linda's breasts, John took a deep breath and gave a peck of respect on the right side of her left breast. John's nose was stimulating Linda to such an extent that her muscles were flagging so that she forgot about supporting her trunk and dropped it to the ground. John grabbed Linda's left nipple with his left hand to massage her right nipple with his left elbow. He pushed his right hand into Linda's trousers, began petting her vagina and leant over her chest. While watching Linda weakening and losing sense of reality John sagely said to her, holding her hand to be kissed:

- I'm sorry about having rebelled against you... - he apologised. - It was a pleasure to see you enjoy the sense of gaining victory over a man. My cousin used to mock me every time she had humiliated me... - he reported. - Be proud of your brawny back to be a breeding ground for a shiny life... - he dictated. - And another thing - he went on. - You don't need to hide behind nail polish. It doesn't do any good to the reputation of your hand!

Meanwhile John had unbuttoned and pushed down Linda's trousers. He placed the tip of his nose onto hers and kissed her, letting their tongues fight against each other. He had finished petting Linda's vagina and pushed his penis into it. He was doing everything slowly and passionately - just as his winning rival deserved. After a few long moments John finished his wave, placed his head onto Linda's chest and began running his left thumb on her right shoulder up and down. Linda finally let him take a nap of a couple of minutes. Erstwhile enemies were lying together on the floor with their souls digesting the outcome of their fight. Linda had been shown quite plainly that besides John she definitely overpowered her fear of rejecting him and decided to set an approximate date to end their liaison herself. She was simply not eager to keep an eye on John by suppressing her physical power forever and for always.

On the other hand she became aware of the fact that John would be the perfect lifelong advisor to keep a special space on her shelf for and that there is no need to worry about their post-affair relationship - thanks to both of them. He was the first man in her life not pretending to be a superhero. To John's ego the entire evening had been pure horror. He had been enjoying admiring Linda's way of successfully defending herself from him but being humbled by a woman that is physically superior to him was not what he had really been looking for. He acknowledged Linda however for easily bringing up enough intellect to cope with him and somehow felt that Linda would always reach out to him - at least for the time of their relationship he was hoping would not end very soon.

- Do you want some sandwich or would you rather have the rest? - Linda asked after she saw John reopen his eyes.

- Rest - John murmured.

Linda slowly stood up, carefully placing John's head onto the floor and went out into the kitchen. She took their lunch out of the fridge to heat it up. Before calling John she heard him coming. John took a seat next to the table and was silently watching Linda preparing their meal. Suddenly he felt thirsty and hungry at the same time.

- You know, your cocoa was delicious... - he attempted. - May I have another one?!

- Sure, anytime! - Linda kindly acknowledged. - Feel free to help yourself!

- Thanks - John said and walked to the fridge.

While Linda was attentively stirring, her soul was seeing John mixing his drink and sweetly putting everything back in its proper place.

- You're hungry, aren't you?! - Linda said.

- Yeah - John answered with a positive smile on his face and went behind Linda to gently hold tight her trunk, rub his penis against her bottom and press his left cheek against her right upper arm. - After all you've just beaten us to a jelly - he added.

Without seeing her face John perceived a cheeky silence of grin Linda was reacting with.

- One day we'll take revenge - he provoked.

Before bursting out laughing Linda gently moved her right sole towards John's groin until it smoothly docked. She left her foot under his balls - just for later. This time the pain John had to suffer felt moderate. Before laughing John punched Linda's right nipple with his right hand closed into a fist. That was the first time Linda was facing pain that night. It had taken her a moment and a half to recover. When John saw Linda chuckling he joined her in giggling. Linda did not hit back - on purpose. She preferred to leave a footprint on John's soul rather than on his body by not meeting his expectation to get hit, belittling him and establishing her position on a long-term basis. John however was being particularly delighted because he had just realised he had prevented Linda from thinking of his income ever since their first meeting.

ik280
ik280
2 Followers