Chianti Cares...

Story Info
Chianti meets a slave with lots of anger.
4.5k words
4.11
7.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not even sure why I'm here." Reba said, trying to smile. In her early forties, Reba had curly dark hair and was somewhat curvaceous, but the sort that dressed sensibly to avoid the censure of her peers.

Chianti had met Reba when they'd been taking an Italian cooking course together at Mallard Creek Community College, just across Buttermilk Bridge.

It was never clear how Reba had discovered what Chianti did for a living, but when Reba had asked for a session, Chianti had been happy to oblige. She'd seen Reba's Amex Black card at the donut kiosk.

Reba wasn't really sure what sort of session this might be. But she wanted somewhat of a "talk" therapy, although she knew Chianti did all sorts of hands-on stuff as South Buttermilk Fall's reigning domina of both men and women.

Reba had experienced talk therapy when she was in her late twenties, with Dr. Penvolk. $200 an hour to rant about her boyfriend's infidelities, and concerns about her step-siblings Dwight and Darilyn, and their prospective claims on her father's estate.

But this thing with Chianti seemed much more fun. A dominatrix! Of course the sessions would be a bit more expensive but...

But of course Reba was slightly frightened.

Seeing this, Chianti smiled at Reba. Chianti was enjoying herself. Clad in one of those dresses that resembled a really long tank top, she just felt awesome.

The frock was a recent purchase from Betsy Johnson, or perhaps the Wet Seal. Chianti hadn't bought it herself, it was a gift.

And of course this outfit had an oversized tranny match, that was being worn by a six foot four, pudgy English lord.

Lord Yarrow Jepburn-Cresslewaite, baron of whatchamacallit over the pond.

Yarrow was a known BDSM painter and artist, known for doing large murals about statuesque dommes and maimed submissive men, and had decorated Chianti's front hall gratis.

His coffee table book, "The Disciplined Penis" was a bestseller in 23 countries. "Top 10 Kinky Illustrators" and all that.

Chianti's sundress, so beautiful had been selected carefully by Yarrow. He had bought a matching sundress (in a dramatically bigger size) for himself, and was currently wearing it and fellating members of Chianti's landscaping crew down in the cellar just presently.

Yarrow had told Chianti that the best part of emigrating to the U.S. was the gloriously kinky dommes.

Yarrow had originally purchased the uh, matching sundresses so he and Chianti could go around and hit nightclubs in Sandals, Jamaica, when he took her there for a month.

He'd hoped that, in exchange for servicing men that they picked up, Yarrow might be allowed access, cock-wise, to Chianti's glorious body.

But, despite the fact that Chianti had just looked glorious, and had been in a hot pink bikini almost constantly, she'd left Yarrow's chastity key behind.

So it had been lots of cunnilingus and massages, which had made Yarrow quite horny. And, Chianti's husband had come along also, and that chap was a dominant Male!

A man who didn't discriminate on whether women or men sucked his shaft, so poor Yarrow had been exhausted and in almost lockjaw at the end of the vacation.

And of course Chianti and her husband had gone home three days early, something about a funeral in Montana, and this left Yarrow to service the resort owner's 20-year-old triplets.

Illuminada, Immaculata and Relacion were energetic girls, and had been taught by Chianti how to cane for better tongue service, so it had been pretty intense before Yarrow had finally escaped back to Buttermilk Falls.

When he'd finally made it home, Yarrow had been unlocked from the chastity belt, finally and had been allowed to jack off to a long awaited orgasm on his knees in front of Chianti and her entire staff.

So humiliating!

But still, Yarrow was so devoted to Chianti, and what man wouldn't be.

So now, Chianti was upstairs, feeling expansive and enjoying her time, listening to Reba, and her curious troubles, at a fee of $500 an hour.

"Well, Reba, it's interesting that you don't seem to have a lot of submissive-"(at this, Reba blushed, staring at her shoes) "experience. Are you sure you don't just need a psychiatrist? It would be a lot cheaper."

"You mean because I've been bitching about work and how my clients don't seem to respect me?" Reba was herself a psychiatrist, but not a happy one.

She worked with rich, neurotic young women recovering from cutting themselves, other forms of self-mutilation, bulimia and of course cocaine addiction."

Reba paused. "I told one girl that I would rather she not smoke during group therapy, because I was allergic, and she blew smoke right in my face."

And of course when all the other girls laughed contemptuously, it had turned Reba on She'd fantasized about being forced to conduct the session naked with mouse trapped nipples as the girls flicked ashes in her open mouth.

"Well, being a shrink or a social worker for bitchy types can be that way. They are animals. They don't respect anyone."

Chianti smiled, thinking of her own youth. "So you came to me, perhaps so you could give up control?"

"I worry that I suffer from self-hatred."

"But it's about masochism. I submit to my husband, and I dominate others. It's a paraphilia, really. Not self-loathing. You've had some experiences as a submissive, right?"

"Well, Chianti, I did have a phase in graduate school, where I was subscribing to a femdom magazine, this of course was before the Internet got big."

"I remember. I'm not that young, hon."

"There was a guy in the house I was living in, and he found the magazine, and knew it was mine-"

Reba blushed. Chianti smiled encouragingly.

"Corbin was a nice guy. I think he felt I'd friend-zoned him. and in an effort to get my clothes off, he offered to spank me, and I ended up over his knee with my miniskirt up and my panties at my knees, and he did such a great job of it..."

"That you blew him afterwards?"

"You-how did you know, Chianti?"

"Just a guess."

"Yes, I was crying, my nose was running, my makeup was a mess, and Corbin got a little scared, he didn't want to hurt me, but I jumped off his lap and threw him down and kissed him and yes, I performed fellatio. "

Chianti loved the look of quasi shame on the serious woman's face.

"And then-" Reba continued hesitatingly.

"Yes? Go on."

"Some of our other friends in the house found out, including a girl, Junie who didn't like me. We were sort of friends, but kind of competitive, what's the word, frenemies?"

"I remember that word." said Chianti lazily.

"Junie was jealous because she'd failed out of our med school class, and also because she was pudgy and so she kind of took revenge."

"No offense, but really, Reba, that kind of turns me on."

"You aren't kidding. Me too! Junie began taking me over her knee and using her racquetball racket on me, and a discarded fan belt, and I ended up doing all her chores and then I began being used by all my housemates."

"All the time?"

"Yes. We'd all been friends, and study-mates, and played Frisbee at the beach, done shots together, and all of a sudden I was being kept naked full time at home, making dinner for everyone and having my own meal out of a dog bowl"

"And I bet they didn't take you to bars or the beach anymore, unless they wanted to use you there somehow."

"That's what happened. I wasn't allowed to leave my room, even to go to the loo except on designated breaks. And, of course to serve various people in the house, or do chores. I did the entire chore wheel."

"Wow"

"Yes, but I was forced to study, out of boredom, being locked up in my room, and I ended up finishing med school and residency at the top of my class!"

"It's amazing it happened so fast. None of them felt weird or guilty?"

"Well, after Corbin told Junie and the others, at first they were hesitant but obviously aroused. I found out though if I walked around the house naked with my hairbrush in my hand, or stripped and knelt in the living room, the others would discipline me. They were all aroused by it. Five men and two women. I was quite busy."

"And then you moved here?"

"Well, first I lived in Colorado. I put something on the newsgroups-an old thing from early Internet about wanting to live with a dominant male or female. I wrote that I'd give a generous break on the rent-"

"You know, Reba, this isn't always the case for submissive men, but an attractive slave girl could probably charge extra to have a dominant male or female live with them."

"I know but I have self-esteem issues, and --" Reba hung her head, the pretty dark hair spilling about her shoulders.

Chianti rubbed Reba's arm.

"Anyway, a nice girl who was of Indian-Arab descent moved in. She actually owned a quirt, and several paddles."

"Yes?" This was getting interesting.

"I told Tineo that often I could just be punished with a slipper or a running shoe. Sometimes my housemates would just order me to take my shoe off, even in the front yard, and then they'd take down my pants and I'd get it with the heel."

"But it sounds like Tineo was a real BDSM bitch, right?"

Yes, and she was a former refugee and a social justice warrior. Tineo felt that my upbringing epitomized privilege, and sometimes she told me that I had a bad attitude."

Chianti chuckled inwardly.

"I began spending a lot of time tied to a ring she'd put in the floor, sometimes by my pierced nipples, and I got a lot of harsh paddlings." Reba paused. "She made me transcribe a lot of Karl Marx and Franz Fanon, and then she'd quiz me on what I'd learned, and punish me if I forgot stuff."

"That's hilarious."

Reba blanched at the memory. "Tineo also made me drink her pee and of course sexually satisfy her constantly. Back in the day, my med school classmates sometimes took advantage of me that way too, but those girls were more bitchy, not gay, and of course I'd never objected to blowing the men."

"But you're not gay."

"That's right, but Tineo made me service her until my jaws were numb."

Now the door opened, interrupting the session. The women looked up and there was an exhausted looking fellow wearing a wrinkled suit, his pants at his ankles, masturbating his penis slowly.

"Eew." Reba said, wrinkling her adorable nose.

Chianti snorted. "That's Putney. Putney decided to expose himself to his secretary last week."

Reba looked confused.

"Putney called and told me he'd done this, and said, don't worry, Buttermilk Falls is in the most backward state concerning sexual harassment."

"So telling you this was a mistake, I guess?"

"I am afraid so. Putts. is a longtime client, and usually I only punish him in sessions but I did use my razor strop and long term orgasm denial to get him to quit driving drunk, give up smoking, and lose forty-six pounds."

"He could stand to lose a few more." Reba said acidly.

Putney blushed, but continued to beat his meat.

"Yes, that's so. But, as a reward for hitting a certain mark, a true milestone in weight loss, I let Putney go without his chastity belt for a fortnight, and of course immediately, he goes and exposes himself."

"Typical male. I'm a sub but I know what pigs they are."

"Yes. After Putney confessed this to me, I sentenced him to 72 hours of masturbation without orgasm, under the supervision of ME."

Putney was weeping slightly as he very slowly continued to stroke his purple cock.

" Putts still owes me 36 hours and I have him wandering around the house, touching himself really slowly without going too far. It's a good project, eh?"

"Wow. He needs a dominant wife or something."

Chianti laughed as Putney continued to stroke miserably.

"When Putney used to be married, he couldn't cheat on his dominant wife because he was constantly locked in a chastity cage, his legs were shaved, toenails painted hot pink and he wore panty hose under his suit."

"So any woman who he tried to fool around with would be laughing in hysteria when he took his clothes off, right? Chianti, you are a demon."

"But, Reba, when Putney's wife Chutney left him-isn't that cute-Putney and Chutney-"

"Funny, and look at Putney blush as we talk about him."

"After Chutney left him Putney went nuts and began acting up. Then he began seeing various dominas for pay of course, good training in humiliation and all that."

Chianti giggled helplessly, and Reba, catching the mood also laughed.

"One I was acquainted with was Mistress Shaidle Williams of Featherstone West, the city next to the Buttermilk Falls Interstate. Shay got sick of him and referred him to me."

"Lucy you." Reba was trying to look away from Putney's pud, but it was hypnotizing her.

"Sometimes I take Putney's cock cage off and edge him until his balls are purple and his penis is straining, and then I kick him right in the crotch-"

In spite of herself, Reba laughed.

"Or I have one of my big bearded construction worker buddies do it. They were remodeling my kitchen, and I offered two or three workers an extra hundred bucks-out of Putt's pocket, of course-to kick and sodomize him, and it was quite the experience."

Reba winced. "That's a little too far."

"Yes, but today's torment, having him do an eternal edge, is even worse, though painless."

As Chianti went on, Reba thought that she'd really told Chianti enough of her submissive history.

There of course were other dominants like the Mongrel, who Reba had to pay. Big and Hispanic, he was gifted in the ways of torture.

The Mongrel had lived near Reba's office, and every Tuesday she put on a schoolgirl jumper with high knee socks that she wore to work, no panties.

This was horrific as she endured all sorts of witticisms from the guys in the office and contempt from the ladies, who thought she should be more of a feminist...

And then Reba would go see the Mongrel on her lunch hour, giving him three hundred bucks to have him take her across his knee, with cut barbed wire!

Then she'd return to work weepy and walking very carefully. She couldn't sit for the rest of the day, oh, her butt and thighs hurt, but she'd be in and out of the Ladies' room masturbating to feverish orgasms.

Reba had also had a no-nonsense secretary when she'd gone into private practice. It had been Gail Braun in the front, a sixty-ish administrator with curly white hair, and Dr. Reba in the back room.

When Dr. Reba forgot to empty her wastebasket, a signal of sorts, Gail would go into the back office and yank down the psychiatrist's panties and use an old withered Ping-Pong paddle on the full, bare, therapeutic cheeks until Reba burst into tears, and then she'd be sent, weeping to crouch, panties still down, in the cloakroom.

That had been especially humiliating when she'd hear her clients come in, and Gail would refer them to the back office, telling them the doctor would be back from "an errand"

One of her patients had come back out to go to the bathroom just in time to see Gail dragging the doctor out of the closet by her ear, and ordering her to pull up her panties and go heal...

Yes, that patient had quit therapy immediately...

But then Reba had moved to Faribault, which was to the west of Buttermilk Falls, and she'd met a guy when furtively shopping at the Buttermilk Falls's Dungeonopolis Gift Shop.

Casmir had possessed Reba with his eyes. Casmir's brother Vladimir was a purchasing agent for bondage materials at the Shop, and Vlad had advised Cas that this strange but beautiful shrink dropped by quite often...

Cas and Reba had been married for thirteen years. Cas had routinely cheated on Reba, and had allowed his yardman to discipline her, and also had forced poor Reba to service his various girlfriends.

Shunning the implements that Vlad supplied at the Shop, Cas had created a whip out of steel wires and thrashed her unmercifully, often ordering Reba to kneel in a small square of duct-tape.

But Reba had been so thrilled with her submission to the cruel Cas...even when he'd brought home a pink-haired waitress one night and handed the wire whip over to have his wife be punished by yet another stranger.

Cas had so trained Reba that she had slept with her penis in her mouth, as she crouched under the covers, sucking him intermittently. This was great for Cas but she'd awaken, all sticky-lipped and frustrated, and of course then he'd do his morning urination-clean up those lips a bit.

Reba had worked so hard to make friends and acquaintances that were normal and didn't know about her secret life, but then when she'd rented a yacht for her 40th birthday, and invited these people, Cas had pulled a fast one.

Cas had ordered her to strip in front of them all, their mutual friends, and take a whipping before blowing out the candles on her birthday cake.

Their friends, after observing the situation, had all peed on Reba's piece of cake before making her lick it up from the floor...and then Reba had spent the rest of her birthday evening, servicing all her male and female friends orally...

And then she'd been locked downstairs, while the rest had enjoyed the rest of the evening.

This was when Reba knew she was too turned on by this disturbing, damaging paraphilia-fetish, and she made plans to leave Faribault and move to Buttermilk Falls.

But at the same time, a couple of ladies had been so turned on by Reba's torment, that they'd invited Cas and Vlad to move with them to a dungeon in Monaco...so oh well.

Because of the humiliation on the yacht, Reba had lost most of her patients, and of course then had ended up doing psychiatric social work at the nuthouse for rich debutantes, and getting smoke blown on her.

She'd started dating normal men, and they'd been so nice, but it wasn't enough.

Now, Chianti was lecturing Putney, and Putney still looked humiliated and very fatigued.

"You are so spoiled, Putts. I remember you telling me you quit working with Mistress Shaidle 'cos she cost too much, but Shay told me and she says she wanted to move your chastity release and masturbation schedule from bi-monthly to quarterly, and you couldn't deal with it."

Putney looked very hangdog.

Finally he spoke. "I couldn't deal with it, Miss Chianti. But I do need to be kept in chastity. I just wanted to you know, be locked up between my weekly sessions. One orgasm a week, is that so bad?"

"But you behave so badly. Why did you have to be a creep at work, Putney? Sure, if I lock you up again and you cum once a week, you won't be able to expose yourself, but really, I think it's too lenient."

Putney bit his lip.

"Maybe we should just discontinue, you can do what you want, I'll refer you to a more permissive Mistress, how about that?"

"No, I need you..."

"But only on your own terms?"

Putney was the type of guy who usually got hi9s own way. Reba had seen his picture on some corporate website, and yes, he was hot shit, supposedly.

Right now, Putney's big, craggy face looked like it was about to burst into fresh tears-yet again.

Chianti laughed. "Since you like touching yourself in front of the young ladies, now you can pound your pud into perdition, just jerk here for another week, no cum."

Chianti and Reba laughed helplessly at the look on Putney's face.

"Remember, Putney, don't go to fast, if you go over I'll ask Reba here to cane that naughty cock until you scream. Hold off from cumming."

Putney bit his lip and moved his hand back and his cock shook in desperation, and a single droplet of semen fell to the floor.

Chianti's eyebrow rose, and Putney dropped to his knees and leaned down and licked up the drop, and then got to his feet again, returning to his onanism.

"That's the boy. Now go over and massage your nasty peenie in the corner."

Putney pouted and shuffled, his suit pants still clogging his wing tips, to a corner of the room where he continued to pull and prod and rub his very tumescent organ.

12