Chicago Hotel Adventure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wes allowed Sylvia's bottom muscles to push his penis out of the hole; it slurped toward the exit down a tight tube filled with smoky juice and a healthy dose of jizz. After the extraction, both kids instantly relaxed against each other. The smell in the room was pungent, strong, very sexy.

"Shattered..." Sylvia whispered after a long time silent. Wes almost didn't make out the word.

"You're beautiful."

Languidly, Sylvia sat up, letting her feet dangle off the huge bed. She stood slowly, walked to the TV, turned it off. At that moment, a low rumble erupted in the sky. The only light in the room came from the sliding patio doors, covered in a heavy sheet of rain, obscuring the world. Sylvia trudged tiredly to the doors and looked out, her hands on the glass. She cast a shapely silhouette for the boy she left behind.

Wes got off the bed and stood behind her. He put his fingertips against the hot, wet skin of her back and traced five lines down her spine. Sylvia moved her head in a circle, showing her appreciation for the tender gesture.

Suddenly, she opened the door. A light wind blew huge drops of water into the room and onto Sylvia's feet.

"Look at the city," she said, awestruck.

Wes's first thought was that the city could see them, but he knew the room was too dark. Even if the lights had been on, he suspected, no one could view anything through hundreds of feet of rain-filled atmosphere and whatever closed window protected that observer. Even with open doors, the lovers stood alone in the world.

But Sylvia stepped onto the patio. The night was certainly dark and hazed from weather, but Chicago at night burned brightly, and the sky reflected a low, dark blue glow.

Instantly Sylvia was soaked. Her curly hair felt flat against her head except at the tips, where the springy curls bobbed as huge drops of water dripped from them. A river flowed down her back, over her bottom, along her legs. It drained the same direction as the rest of the rain, headed for gutters that would carry it forty floors to the street level.

She stepped further out onto the porch, hidden by a row of shrubs and small trees. He sensed a liberation taking place inside the girl; something inside her had been set free. The freedom touched Wes, and the urge to join his soaked girl was strong. He was now convinced no one would see them.

Wes stepped out from under a jutting porch cover. He saw the sky overhead. The shock of cold water nearly crippled him. His knees buckled, and the shiver continued up his entire body and did not stop. He had to admit that, after overheating in the bedroom just now, the cold felt refreshing, but it might not seem so nice in a few minutes.

He walked up behind Sylvia. She was freezing to the touch, and as soon as Wes's hand fell upon her shoulder, she spun and grabbed him. In the light roar of the rainfall, Wes realized Sylvia was crying. Sobbing, in fact, crying so hard her breaths came out choking her. Wes held her tighter, closer. They fell to their knees on the tiles, pressed together as the rain continued to drench them. Time moved slowly, but the pain of cold escalated.

"Don't leave me," Sylvia cried. "Don't leave me, Wes."

Four days. That's how long ago Sylvia said her first words to Wes. Four days since they sat next to each other on a chartered bus and lamented the inappropriate circumstances that thrust them together. Four days since the first time they realized they were kindred spirits, sharing tastes in books and styles of humor and so many other subtle things that turn strangers into friends. Four days since the first inkling they might be soulmates, but regardless of that metaphysical bullshit, they'd comprise a competent couple beneath the sheets, or on top of them as the case may be.

Four days since he met her, and no premonition he'd be asked to commit like this. Wes had committed to very few things in his life, because very few things in life had committed to him. Friends left, hard, convinced he wasn't what they were looking for. A lifetime of regrettable relationships, minor in impact, and what did he have to show for it? Well, a career he could be proud of, an education he had dictated himself, and a personality that amused himself if no one else.

And now, Sylvia. She shared his loneliness. She sensed she might not have to be alone, as he did. She likely was startled at realizing she didn't HAVE to be alone, contradicting a long-standing belief.

"I won't," Wes said, only a second or two after she stated her imperative. "I promise."

"How can you promise?" Sylvia said, still crying hard. She clung to him for desperately needed warmth.

"I don't know. What choice do we have? I can't lose you." Wes's teeth chattered as he spoke.

"What if... what if they don't want me in Germany? What if we aren't together next year? I... I hate this, I hate being like this. I wish we never met..."

She meant to continue, but her body shook with cold, and she found herself forced to hold on tightly to Wes as the cold water beat her fragile form. She simply buried her head in Wes's neck and went silent.

"Come inside," Wes said as softly as the pouring rain would allow.

But Sylvia, frozen, could not move. Wes stood, struggling to find the will himself, and helped Sylvia to her feet. She swayed as if to fall over, but Wes lifted her into his arms. Carefully traversing the wet tile, he went inside and closed the door with his foot. The door didn't shut completely, but no water seemed to get through the crack.

He carried her to the bathroom and sat her on the edge of the wonderful deep tub. The sound of her chattering teeth echoed loudly against the tiles. Wes turned on the space heater, which pumped hot air through four vents, quickly changing the temperature of the enclosed space. Next, he draped a big terry-cloth robe around Sylvia's shoulders. Still shivering, she pulled the garment close, leaving her legs uncovered.

Wes turned on the water, and the bottom of the tub filled quickly. The warm liquid loosened his frozen finger joints. When the tub was half full, he helped his naked girlfriend in. Once submerged to her hips, she stopped shivering, then collapsed against the tub bowl and closed her eyes. Wes joined her, lying against the opposite wall of the tub. When the water reached their chests, Wes turned it off.

The drip, drip, drip of the faucet, a gentle washing of the water's surface, and the light rain were the only sounds in the room. Beneath the water, Sylvia's long legs fit around Wes's own, still at first, then moving gently across his thighs. Sometimes her feet fell on his stomach or nestled in the nook between his penis and leg, not playfully but as a matter of course. His own feet fell flat against the tub floor, snuggled up around Sylvia's hips. The only light came from the windows.

"I don't know," Wes said at last, vanquishing the silence like a sword through straw. "I think we're both caught up in what other people think, and we think about what they'd say if we said we loved each other. Which is funny... because everyone thinks we're happy being social outcasts, when it actually makes us miserable."

"It's just easier this way," Sylvia said. "Too hard to please them all. They take and never give."

"You don't know I'm any different," Wes reminded her.

"No, I don't. And you don't know about me."

She stopped talking. The muscles in Wes's chest grew tight as the silence continued. There was obviously a "But" at the end of Sylvia's sentence, and he could wait for it. Meanwhile, they touched each other. The touching was no part of the emotional connection they felt. Wes knew this from the sex and kissing he'd done with other girls; in small doses, it had been just as good as anything he'd had with Sylvia this week, but none of it had led to anything he was feeling now, and he realized, none of it had been the result of these feelings, either.

Sylvia's next words echoed his own thoughts. "It's worth the risk... to not be alone anymore. I don't know if I can trust you. I don't trust myself. But I'm willing to find out."

"You want to be together."

"Yes."

"In Germany?"

Sylvia shifted her body, splashing mildly. Wes could see her beautiful bosom rise above the water line, shining artistically in the night light. Her breasts moved up and down as she breathed, her nipples plump and taunting, like confections asking to be daintily plucked from a silver tray. She looked at Wes with her deep, questioning eyes, her hair curly once more and framing her face in minor shadows.

"He was just saying that. He doesn't want me in Germany."

Wes moved over to Sylvia's side of the tub and wrapped his arms around her. No two lovers could hold each other naked in water and not instantly feel aroused – Wes reacted, for instance, by holding her more tightly – but he had more to say first.

"He might have. And he might be bullshitting me about Germany, too. But that's okay, because I've already been accepted to the Florida Institute as a piano student. I'll go for my Fine Arts degree after I graduate."

"Oh my god!" Sylvia yelled. She twisted to look at Wes's face, as though she'd be able to tell if he were lying.

"I swear," Wes said, grinning. "It was my first choice."

"Where in Florida?"

"Jacksonville. It's about two-and-a-half hours from Miami."

"OH MY GOD!" Sylvia squealed with delight. She kissed Wes and did not stop kissing him. When she pulled away to smile at him, she could not stop from kissing him again. They made out, caressing each other, rubbing their hands across each other's bodies under the water. Sylvia moved her legs up Wes's body so her knees were high against his back, maneuvering easily in the deep water. Wes relished the feeling of Sylvia's hair in his hands, the smooth skin of her arms. They laced their fingers together and french kissed deep and soft.

At last she looked in his eyes, her nose against his, their foreheads almost touching. "It's meant to be," she said.

"I feel it," Wes said.

"You saved me," Sylvia said. She kissed him hard again, then hugged him tightly.

Wes rocked her back and forth in his lap. "I'm relieved we both like porn," Wes said deadpan.

"Bastard!" Sylvia said, sitting up in a hurry. She tickled Wes, but Wes seemed immune. When he returned the attack, Sylvia yelped and screamed as she fought the hands and fingers crawling over her. She jumped out of the tub to escape.

"Don't run on the tile!" Wes yelled, getting out himself.

"And don't swim after eating," Sylvia added.

Wes grabbed Sylvia and kissed her cheek, her neck. "I bet that's an urban legend."

"We should know," Sylvia said, seductively grabbing at Wes's body. She opened her mouth and invited Wes's tongue to explore her. They fell to their knees on the tile. She said. "We're really going to be together."

"We're really in love," Wes said, helping Sylvia onto her back.

"We're really in love," Sylvia agreed.

The tile felt warm below Wes's legs. He sat on his knees and lifted Sylvia's pelvis up. She hiked herself up with her feet, offering her loins to Wes. The boy allowed the girl to take his hard penis in her hands and slip it past her puffy labia lips. The head pushed inside.

"Oh my god, I love this part," Sylvia said. She pulled Wes down onto her body and kissed him.

Wes pushed the rest of his cock inside the girl. "So you like girl-on-girl action, huh?"

Sylvia laughed, then moaned. "Not that much. You wanna know why it turned me on? Really?"

"Yeah," Wes said, straining to push further inside the furnace of muscle and blood between Sylvia's legs.

"I imagined you watching the screen," Sylvia answered, turning her head involuntarily as the penis filled her. Rainy light fell across her long neck. "I imagined you on that bed, earlier in the evening, masturbating, watching those girls. It turned me on so bad."

"Oh fuck, Sylvia," Wes groaned as he began his fucking movement. "That's so fucking hot."

"I fucking LOVE cursing with you, Wes. I fucking fucking fucking FUCKING love it. Talk dirty to me, lover, fuck me and turn me on with your words."

"Your pussy is so hot, Sylvia, it's so deep and hot, it feels so good."

"Uh-huh, uh-huh." Now that Wes was at full-size, stretching Sylvia significantly, she began to contract her pussy muscles and milk him.

"GODDAMN, Sylvia, GODDAMN. Yes, just like that. Squeeze me just like that."

Wes fucked hard in return, and Sylvia gasped. She spread her body out across the tiles and allowed Wes to have his way with her. He lifted the girl up so she sat on his lap, with his legs stretched forward. Sylvia, now sitting in a squat above Wes's lap, bounced hard.

"I'm so FUCKING horny, Wes, I'm so fucking horny for your big cock inside me, Wes, I'm so fucking HORNY."

"You taste so good, you're the fucking best lover I've ever had. I love to fuck you, girl, I love to fill you with my cum."

"Yes, fill me, yes yes."

"I love to fill you with cum, Sylvia."

"Fucking fill me, you fucking beautiful boy. Fuck me so hard."

Changing the subject, Wes asked, "Are you sore from sex yet?"

"Fuck no. I'm just getting started. I can't get enough, Wes, uh, uh, uh, uh, OH GOD, fuck, fucking A, god, it feels so good, my pussy feels so happy, I'm so wet for you, all the fucking time. All you have to do is touch my hand in the cab, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, ERR, AHH, ah, ah, all you do is touch my hand and I get so fucking wet, uh, uh, uh, uh, so wet I cream up right there, uh, uh, you've fucking ruined every pair of panties I own, Wes..."

Wes held Sylvia's ass, and his hand reached underneath to work a single digit inside her asshole. Sylvia moaned louder and dug her fingernails into Wes's shoulders, dug them very hard.

"I'm hurting you, I'm sorry," she said, unable to unclench her nails.

"I love it," Wes said, continuing to finger Sylvia's ass. "I love it, I fucking love feeling your nails. I know you're getting it hard when you do that."

After that, they lost their words. Sylvia fucked herself against the thick pole inside her, gyrating and bouncing at a dangerous pace. Thick smelly cream spilled out of her all over Wes even before her orgasm. Wanting to taste it, Wes reached down and covered his fingers in the juice, then licked them, then shoved them inside Sylvia's mouth. The girl closed her dark lips around the fingers and sucked. Wes reached down again and found Sylvia's swollen clit protruding from under its fleshy hood. Wes rubbed the roughly textured button between his finger and thumb.

Sylvia screamed, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Oh FUCK ME!"

Wes fucked her, with his cock inside her leaking pussy hole, one finger up her squeezing asshole, and the other hand on her clit. Sylvia held onto Wes's shoulders for dear life as they both sensed an orgasm of epic proportions barreling toward them. Although they fucked hard and angry for several long minutes, the orgasm did not come; four days of relentless fucking had given their bodies simply too much time to acclimate to each other, too much stamina to explode in orgasm during every chance contact. No, they'd have to work for this one. Wes knew he had to fuck Sylvia harder and deeper than ever before to bring on this mighty beast of an orgasm. They'd continue fucking for at least another twenty minutes before they both blasted each other with ejaculations, wet and sticky, painful, wonderful.

The determined boy fell on his back, still fingering the girl's ass, still rubbing her clit. He moaned and moaned, thrilled to be turning the girl on so fiercely with the sounds he made. Sylvia yelled and yelled, as though they were in the most secluded house in the most desolate prairie, instead of one floor above whoever the high rollers in this hotel might be. She bounced and bounced and bounced, her pussy open wide as the big fat pole inside her slipped up and down against her vagina walls. She contracted her pussy often to put pressure on the boy's dickhead, and although he yelled each time, he did not come.

Bath water fell off the girl and covered the floor in heavy drops. Her tall, thin body wiggled and worked above Wes's body, as her lovely breasts jiggled in every direction. Her body moved like a watercolor painting. The water-filled window light highlighted the definition of her arm muscles, the flatness of her stomach, the elegant lines of her cheeks. Sylvia's nipples betrayed her arousal, with the thick, hard stones obscured by a dark pink swelling in the areolas, the size of dimes but still bursting away from her tight, shiny wet flesh. She moved like a ravenous beast thrashing to reach her prey, safe just out of reach.

Wes sat up, lifted the girl into the air with his hands and his cock. He stood to his feet, taking her with him. With every muscle in his legs and lower back straining, he held the girl aloft, tossing her into the air just enough for his cock to pull out up to the head, then allowing gravity to pull her back down against his body. He did this repeatedly, forcefully, mercilessly. The naked girl flew away and back into him over and over, each time smacking her body against his, each time stretching her cunt open.

"Rrr, Rrr, Rrrrr," Wes grunted as he fucked Sylvia harder than she'd ever been fucked. The girl felt like a feather in his hands, and he wondered if he might actually break her bones. But Sylvia was strong, and she stared into Wes's eyes with a mixture of pleasure and terror, still sensing the onslaught of orgasm heading toward them both. As though in response, a blast of lightning and thunder exploded just outside the penthouse suite. Neither lover noticed. They stared deeply into each other's unblinking eyes, fucking painfully hard. They were athletes, they were soldiers, they were gods.

Sylvia threw her head back and yelled at the ceiling, "Put me down, hurry!" Wes fell to his knees, expecting Sylvia to pull off him as soon as her feet hit the floor. But she kept fucking him, pounding her tense body harder and harder, faster and faster. Did she sense something about to happen? She opened her mouth and yelled, "AHHH, AHHH, AHHH, AHHH, AHHHH."

Wes lifted Sylvia and unpinned his legs from below her, stretching them forward again. Instead of holding still as Sylvia bounced above him, he pushed his own pelvis up, thrusting his penis into Sylvia as she pushed down to meet him. The head of his cock thumped again and again against Sylvia's uterus, sending a pleasurable shock through Wes's body each time. He grabbed her titties, and Sylvia covered his hands with her own. They rode stronger and stronger, trying to kill each other or at least come close.

"Come with me!" Sylvia begged. "Come inside me! AHHH, AHHH, AHHH!"

She took Wes's hands, lacing her finger through his, stretching their arms upward. Wes allowed Sylvia to brace herself against his arms as she rocked, rocked, rocked her slippery pussy against Wes's cock and pelvis. The flesh where her ass met his crotch was now covered in a thick layer of cream, squishing and sploshing each time their bodies smacked together.

They communicated through their hands and fingers. As Sylvia's grip became tighter and tighter, Wes could sense the orgasm building almost to its breaking point in her body. He allowed his own muscles and internal devices to relax and prepare for an orgasm of their own, timed to meet hers head on. He was truly amazed at how precisely he could feel her pleasure through her hands, and how well he communicated his own.

At last the two young lovers climaxed. Anyone watching would simply see them gyrating in a new way as they came at around the same time, but inside, their bodies told a different story. Pleasure on a new level flowed as a single orgasm passed between and through both bodies. Wes's penis turned impossibly rigid as a torrent burst inside the girl with blast after blast of boiling hot jizz. Sylvia arched her back wide and screamed loudly, as a space opened up between her clitoral area and the shaft buried inside her, allowing a strong eruption of clear liquid to spurt in one long spray, a continuous stream for five seconds, never decreasing in intensity.