Chickadee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,060 Followers

I wasn't good with words; I didn't know what else to do. I leaned across the divider and took her in my arms. She grasped me so tight, and I instantly knew I had done the right thing. She clung to me like she needed me desperately, and something inside me broke. I clutched her to my chest, feeling myself filled with love and desire and protectiveness. I rocked her back and forth as she caught her breath.

"God, I love you," I whispered.

She cried out like she was pained. I pulled back, checking her face for the reason, but she just looked overwhelmed. Her eyes were filled with tears.

"Oh god daddy I love you too." She began to breath deeply, her chest heaving so her breasts pushed up from her tshirt. "Oh daddy."

I couldn't take it anymore. She was so delectable with her skirt high on her thighs, her body warm in my hands, her love for me shining in her eyes. I had thought of having a talk with her first, of taking her to dinner and hinting at what I wanted, but suddenly all those things faded away in favor of the most important thing. In that moment, there was nothing, nothing, that I needed more than to kiss my daughter.

So I did.

I pressed my lips to hers.

For a moment, I panicked. She went stiff as a board beneath my mouth. Her arms tensed up. But I told myself - just one more second. I held my lips on hers and forced myself to imprint them into my mind, in case this was the only moment I got. They were warm and soft, and just a little chapped. She smelled like Lindsey, and tasted like her too - though until then I had never tasted her. But I instantly recognized it, and my body responded like fire. I sighed, and moved my lips against hers.

Whatever had held her back snapped like a taut string. She wrapped her arms around me and turned her head, responding with enthusiasm I had never dreamed I would be fortunate enough to receive. Her breath swept over my face, cool and sweet, and then my daughter opened her mouth. Her kiss was unschooled and passionate, and she swept her little tongue against my lips.

My last shred of resistance was no match for my baby's tongue. I held her close to me, devouring her mouth with mine. I swept her cheeks with my tongue, feeling her teeth, her tongue, the heat of her body. Her heart was slamming against mine. We were making out like teenagers - well, I was making out with a teenager. The thought sent me wild. My cock was painful against my jeans. I felt again like I was a virgin with my first girl, except this was better, because she was the girl I loved most in the world, the most forbidden, the most perfect and sweet. I knew I would never get enough.

But she was a virgin. I knew this; she and Lisa talked frequently, and she was honest. I could also tell from her kiss. My baby was excited too - this sent me wild, I never imagined that she would want me this much. I pictured her wanting the idea of me, and then shrinking in fear when the choice actually came about. But here she was, clutching at my chest, sucking on my tongue, little moans coming from her throat. Yet her kiss was untrained and messy. I loved it. But when she bit my lip, it reminded me how inexperienced she was.

I wanted to push back her seat and have her right there. I could have done it, then been ready again when we made it back to the hotel. I wanted to push her head down while I drove so she could suck her daddy like a good girl.

But Lindsey was a virgin. I would not - could not - force this.

It took a herculean effort, but I pulled away.

Seeing her nearly broke me again. Her face was flushed, and pretty red splotches had spread across her neck and chest. She was heaving, trying to catch her breath. Her lips were red from my biting and loving, her tongue wet and shining between her lips. She looked up at me with those big, stunning eyes, and I let out a little moan.

"Chickadee," I said.

"Daddy."

Tears filled her eyes again.

"Oh no," I said. Despite having been at the receiving end of her desire, her tears frightened me back into doubt. "Oh, baby girl, I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry. That should - I'll never do that again. I thought you wanted it. I was wrong, I'm sorry. You don't need to be afraid -"

"Daddy."

"Baby, you don't need to be afraid of me."

She put her hand over my mouth. "Daddy. Listen to me." She looked nervous, but determined. "I was just surprised."

"Oh." What did that mean?

"I didn't think..." She looked away. "I didn't think you felt the same way."

Relief flooded me. "Oh, god baby. I know it's wrong, but... how could I not? Have you seen yourself?"

She blushed. "I'm a little fat."

I looked at her sweet thighs, her pretty breasts, and my mouth watered. "I want every inch of you like I've never wanted anything in my life."

She looked up again, surprised, a little frightened. I reminded myself again that she was a virgin.

"I think you're beautiful," I said. "And I love you. But we don't have to do anything. The most important thing to me is our relationship. So I only want this if it means you can still be my little girl. You'll always be my daughter first."

She got a little wicked look in her eye. "What if doing this means I'm even more your little girl than before?"

I nearly stopped breathing. "Daddy likes that."

She was blushing. I knew she had never done dirty talk before, but she was clearly excited enough to continue. "What if... I like it too?"

"Then I think we will have a lot of fun this weekend, baby girl."

She smiled. "What about mom?"

Lisa and I had discussed this. We decided she would know Lisa had given her approval, but she didn't need to know the specifics. Our marriage was our business. Lindsey was still our daughter, not a peer.

"Your mom and I have an understanding," I said. "I promise. I've never cheated on your mom."

"Never?"

"Never," I said. "But this is OK. Trust me."

She looked like she wanted to ask more, but I gave her a look. She smiled. "OK daddy."

"Call me that again," I said, my voice a rasp.

She went still. Slowly, slowly, before my eyes, she pulled up the hem of her tshirt. When she reached her bra, she grasped the bottom of that too, until her breasts popped free. She sat there, holding up her clothing, giving me a show, while I stared, open-mouthed.

"You want me body, daddy?" she whispered. She leaned in close. I smelled her again, and had to wrap my arms around her, my hands going to her perfect, perfect breasts. Her nipples went instantly hard under my palms. "Kiss me, daddy."

I obligated. It was only seconds before I reached the point where I needed to be inside her, and again realized I could not take my daughter's virginity in our family car. So I broke away. I tugged her shirt down, but not before giving each sweet breast another squeeze.

"Let's get going, OK?"

She looked put out. "OK."

When we arrived at the resort, my reservation had not been changed. We were addressed as Mr. and Mrs., and given the honeymoon suite. The bellboy gave Lindsey an appreciate glance that made me want to kill him, and then he took me in with a surprised but impressed look. A masculine part of me was proud; I was forty-eight and bringing a sexy eighteen-year-old virgin into my bedroom. It had always been a fantasy of mine, but not one I ever thought would come true.

Our room was gorgeous, overlooking the ocean with a private hot tub. In the center, a giant king bed took up both of our attention. Lindsey was very nervous. When I saw the bed, my cock twitched, picturing my baby under me with those feather pillows around her head. But Lindsey went bright red. I wanted to simply get down to business, and remembered those tits of hers, but looking at her shaking hands gave me pause. She was still my baby. I could wait a few hours.

"Why don't you change while I take a shower?" I asked. "Then we can get some dinner."

She looked relieved. I was happy to make her happy. "OK, daddy."

OK daddy. Her little voice drove me insane. I went into the bathroom, taking a fresh pile of clothes with me, and turned on the shower.

She was so cute. My cock was standing straight up in anticipation of what would happen. My Lindsey was in the bedroom, possibly naked. Lisa had packed for her, and promised me I wouldn't be disappointed. I thought of my wife dressing up our daughter, pimping her out for me, and this gave me a whole new wave of lust.

In the shower, I decided it would benefit us both if I took the edge off. I stroked my cock, thinking about Lindsey in the car. I imagined what we could have done. I imagined laying over her with the seat back, her legs splayed lewdly on either side as I pounded her, sweet girly moans filling the car as I gave her exactly what she needed. The seat would be wet after. I came against the shower wall.

Dressed, I came out of the shower. Lindsey was waiting for me, wearing a satin, pink dress and heels. It looked like a negligee. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. She wore no bra, and her nipples stuck out in little points. Her rounded thighs pressed taut against the satin, and ended with spiky black heels.

"You like it?" she whispered. Her words contained none of the practiced flirtation of older women, when they knew the man liked it and were teasing him. Lindsey really wanted to know if I liked what I saw.

"Yes," I whispered, but I knew it wasn't enough. I stepped forward and took her in my arms. "God, yes."

I found her hand and kissed her palm, before bringing it down. My body was taut, and aching for her touch. I pressed her palm against my straining, hard cock, a giant ridge in my pants.

Her eyes were huge. "Daddy."

"That's right," I said, molding her palm around the shape of me. I could hardly think. "Baby girl, daddy jerked off in the shower and this is still how hard you make me."

She kept her hand on me. It was driving me insane. I wouldn't be able to make it through dinner, I was positive. She explored me, her cheeks red, before pulling her hand away. She was still nervous.

We were on our way out the door when she asked.

"You touched yourself in the shower?"

"Yes, chickadee."

"Were you thinking of..."

"You? God yes."

She didn't look at me, but smiled. I wrapped my arm around her, drawing her close to me. We left our hotel room and approached the elevator. I enjoyed the gaze of passing men as they looked at my Lindsey. Their admiration didn't bother me nearly as much when I had my hands on her.

We were alone in the elevator.

"What were you thinking of, dad?" she asked.

"I thought of exactly what I wanted to do to you back in that car."

She swallowed.

I approached, touching the hollow of her neck. "Do you know what's going to happen tonight, chickadee?"

Her breathing was frantic again. Slowly, she nodded. Her blue eyes went dark with desire, and she opened her mouth.

I groaned. "Lindsey, I'm going to fuck you forget how to say anything but my name."

Her knees went out. She fell against me, grasping my chest.

"You alright?" I asked, half out of concern, half pride.

"Oh god, daddy, you have no idea how bad I wanted this."

"How bad, chickadee?" I needed to hear.

"I've had fantasies about you... I have no idea how long." She looked up at me. "It's why I'm still a virgin, daddy. I waited for you. But I never thought it would come true."

I let out a loud groan and crushed her to me, covering her mouth with mine. We were still embracing when the elevator doors opened. Reluctantly, I broke away. I couldn't hide my erection, but I could see no one blamed me. Not with Lindsey with me.

We got a nice table on the terrace. It was warm out, which meant Lindsey did not need to put on a sweater. Glory be. We enjoyed a delicious dinner - we both loved seafood, and no one protested when I ordered us a bottle of white wine. I suppose if they thought she was old enough to be my wife, she was old enough to drink. I had to admit I got a sick thrill pouring her a drink when she wore that naughty little pink dress.

"You're gonna let me drink?" she asked, eyes wide. I loved surprising her.

"What the hell," I said, smiling. "We're all adults. And this weekend is about us."

"Well then, don't get me too drunk and take advantage of me," she said, then blushed. "Or do."

The thought made me still-present erection even more painful, but I reached across the table and took her hand.

"No one's taking advantage of anyone," I said. "At any point tonight, if you want to stop, say so. We can leave this all here and never talk about it again. I only want to please you."

She leaned forward again. "Daddy, I don't want to stop."

I closed my eyes. "God, you have no idea bad I wanted to hear that."

She giggled. "But will you take advantage of me if I ask?"

"Fuck yes."

She giggled. My Lindsey was going to be a big flirt, I could see that. Normally such things would make me nervous, but not now. Now, I only felt lucky.

"To us," she said raising her glass.

I clinked her glass. "To us, cutie."

We ate and talked and laughed. I couldn't remember having a better night. My girl had become incredible company. I relaxed, enjoying spending time with such a beautiful, lovely, funny woman. She made me laugh harder than I had in years, and then when she brushed my leg under the table, I almost dropped my fork.

Finally, we were nearly done. She was more relaxed than when we started, but I saw the nerves creep back in.

I took her hand. "Are you ready to go back to our room?"

She raised her eyes. They were wide and a bit afraid, but under that, she gave me such a blazing look of desire that I could not stop myself from kissing her right in the restaurant.

She whispered. "Take me to bed, daddy."

Upstairs, my little girl got nervous once more. I took a breath, determined to guide her through. I knew we both wanted this. So many times in her life, I'd helped her move past her fears. I taught her to ride a bike. Now I had to teach her to ride her daddy.

She froze up as soon as I locked the door. I took in my chickadee, standing in her woman's dress and sexy shoes, looking scared as a baby deer.

I sat on the bed and patted my lap. "Come here," I whispered.

She still looked afraid.

"Come to daddy, chickadee."

She obeyed, sitting in my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck. In doing so, her dress rode up, showing me a pair of creamy, thick thighs. Very gently, I placed my palm on her knee and brushed up her skin. She was smooth and warm. My thumb approached her heat, but I stopped before I reached the most forbidden place.

"My love," I whispered. "What has you scared?"

"Will it hurt, dad?"

I clucked my tongue. Of course. I felt like such an idiot.

"Oh, sweetie. I don't know. I'll be gentle."

She looked at me then, her eyes filled with trust. It was humbling. "You will?"

"Of course baby." I kissed her nose, her eyelids, her cheeks. "I need this to be good for you. It might hurt. It might not. I'll make sure you're ready for me first."

I felt her shiver; my cock was wedged against her bottom, and every movement drove me insane.

"I want it to hurt a little," she whispered.

Her words took me off guard. "And why is that?"

"I want to know I'm yours."

I pressed my lips to her throat. "Oh god - after tonight, love, you won't have any doubt. You're mine. You're all mine."

I kissed her again. It was like we picked right up where we left off in the car. Her hands wound through my hair. I opened her mouth with my tongue, tasting her sweetness and exploring her lips. I couldn't get enough. Every time I started to get used to something, the thought that I was about to fuck my daughter - my youngest! - came into my head and spurred me on. I kissed her mouth and my hands roamed her legs, her back, her belly. Finally, when I could not resist any more, I cupped one of her breasts in my hand.

She gasped. "Daddy!"

Her breast was large and heavy. I couldn't fit it all in my hand, but I squeezed and moved her tit around, enjoying myself as I tried. The idea that my baby girl had grown such womanly, adult tits had me mad. Her body was made for fucking now. The satin slipped over her skin, and I felt her nipple hardening underneath. She was so big and womanly, her moans so high and feminine. She was driving me crazy with lust. Soon, I lifted her up and repositioned her on my lap so she was straddling me. I did not move to take off her dress. Not yet. Tonight I would enjoy everything in steps.

Lindsey was no limp doll. She wrapped her legs around me and opened my mouth, her sweet tongue going inside my mouth. She clung to me until I felt the searing hotness between her legs. I groaned and gripped her backside with my hands, kneading the soft flesh, pressing her against my straining cock.

"Oh dad!"

"That's right," I growled, moving my lips down her neck. I wasn't rough, but I wasn't gentle; I bit her skin until she cried out, knowing I would leave a mark. But she begged me not to stop. I sucked the flesh there until it was red, running my teeth down her sensitive skin. She moaned against me, wrapped around me like a monkey, rubbing herself on her dad.

"Oh god oh god!" she moaned. "Oh, I want... I want..."

I couldn't let her know how close I was to losing control. "You want what, chickadee?"

"I don't know!"

I chuckled. She was adorable, and overcome. I stood up with her wrapped around me. Her weight felt perfect in my hands. I turned and dropped her on the bed.

"Time to undress, sweetie," I whispered.

Her breathing was ragged, and I saw that pretty flush on her chest and neck again. True arousal, imprinted on her skin. I knew she wanted me. She lay still, but her muscles were tense and engaged.

"Undress me daddy," she whimpered.

The shoes came first - I flung those across the room in haste. Then I turned to the dress. I was about to slip it from her body when I realized it was tight, and had a zipper. My Lindsey was looking at me with such desire, such trust, and it was making me mad. I had to see her naked. I had to.

I tore the dress from her body in one motion.

She gasped. "Daddy!"

But I didn't reply. All I could do was stare.

Lindsey lay bare to me, all except a pair of white lace panties. She was perfect.

I made a noise, deep in my throat.

She lay prone, not moving, just watching me take her in.

I dragged my eyes up and down her body. Her skin was smooth and unmarked, her body curved in the right places, her stomach flat but soft. Then, her breasts. Holy God. They were big and lewd, with pink puffy nipples. They were designed to tempt a man. They lay in globes on her chest, not yet affected by gravity.

"Dad?" she whispered. I tore my eyes away from her chest and saw her sweet face. She smiled. "Do you like me?"

I only moaned. I lay down and took a breast in both my hands. I kissed between them, on her stomach, all while fondling the most gorgeous mounds in existence. They were hot and smooth and I pressed them together, making my baby look like she wore a whore's corset. I drank in the sight of her with a man's hands pressing her breasts together.

"I'm going to fuck these," I whispered, mostly to myself.

"Oh yes! I've always imagined," she said.

I moaned. "Not yet, chickadee - not yet."

I continued to play; I knew I should be thinking ahead, but I couldn't stop fondling her perfect nipples, her tits. Her body just made me think nasty, dirty things. I couldn't leave those tits. She looked like an old-fashioned Playboy centerfold, just for me. Except even better, because she was my daughter.

"Daddy," she began to whimper when I rolled her nipples between my fingers. She loved it.

EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,060 Followers