Chickadee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Scraps, what her story? Miss Posey's that is."

"Miss Posey is not an author."

"Tell me about her I mean. Where is she from? What are you two running from?"

The robot speaks without pausing in its task. "I am forbidden to reveal personal information about my creator." Another half dozen items get dumped through the chute.

"Ah." Jun says. "What's your story then."

"I am not an author."

He rolls his eyes. "Of course. I mean, where did she create you? And why? Where have you been? Where are you going?"

"I am forbidden to reveal personal information about my creator." It states as it finishes this bundle of trash. It turns and marches back toward the room.

"I'm asking about you."

"I am Miss Posey's property." It states as it disappears through the door. "Therefore my information is her information."

Jun shakes his head. Scraps was not going to be the font of information he had hoped it would be. Seeing the efficient way it was clearing out the old raven's room however had Jun thinking of a host of chores they might get the little bot doing if Posey agreed. Carrying on he enters the master cabin where he is hit with a gust of cool damp wind. Remus was outside and had left the door open. Jun pads across the room to join his friend, removing and tossing his green vest on their wide bed along the way.

Stepping out onto the aft balcony Jun finds Remus in just a pair of shorts leaning forward, elbows on the railing, and looking out over the dark clouds below and the emerging stars of the deepening dusk sky. The fresh breeze flutters through Remus' clean and still drying gray fur. Above the rigid envelope for the Chickadee's blimp stretched out before them and directly below them was the cargo bay door where Remus had fought off the Critters. Off to their right the rear gunner turret was folded up.

Jun spots the bandage on Remus' leg. "Hurt bad?" He asks as he slide up beside him. "Need stitches?"

"I got it. Not so bad." Remus answers, his eyes continuing to scan the distance for fliers.

"I think we'll be safe tonight."

"Yeah." Remus agrees.

Sidling up next to him Jun's ears flatten and his tail tucks between his legs as he signals his alpha his want for attention. Remus puts his bulky arm around the slender fox and pulls him into his side. Jun whines and nuzzles his snout up against the wolf's chin. He is rewarded with a kiss. Putting his hand across Jun's chest Remus opens a few buttons and slips it down inside of the fox's shirt. Pulling his lover close to him and spooning into him he sniffs him and kisses his neck and head.

"I'm okay." Jun says softly as he wriggles back against Remus' huge shaggy body, savoring as always the way the massive wolf could envelop his much smaller body.

Remus sighs as in a low voice he asks. "Why'd you tell her we needed a mechanic?"

"I was just talking big man, it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw her tool belt." Jun reaches up behind him to run his fingers through the thick fur at Remus' cheek. "I was talking for my life there." He can feel the big man tense up at the thought of Jun's life being at risk. Jun scratches in just below Remus' ear as he assures him. "I'm okay. Everything's okay. She was scared and desperate. Seeing two scoundrels like us approaching who could blame her?"

"She's trouble."

"Wasn't I?"

"That was different."

"We actually do need a mechanic."

"Rrm." Remus grumbles. "You don't think I don't know that? SHE didn't need to know it though. You showed our cards and gave her the high ground."

"Not everything is a battle big man."

"Yeah, it is." His big paw had been slowly fondling Jun's lean pec, now his other slips around the fox's lean waist.

Jun looks back up at him. "You're thinking about it, aren't you? Her offer."

"Rrrmmm. Of course I am." Remus says, nonplussed. "Something don't sit right with her but if she's all she says she is it could save us a fortune in the long run."

The fox smiles. "At a slow cruise against the prevailing we won't be hitting Stonewall until at least tomorrow afternoon. Let's keep our options open and see how things go."

"Rrrm." Remus grinds his growing cock into Jun's tail. "You let me make the call."

His arms around the one Remus had around his chest Jun gyrates his hips to rub back against him. "I'll follow your lead."

Remus snuffles into Jun's cheek then nips his pointed ear. "You wanna fuck her, don't you?"

A devilish grin grows across Jun's foxy face. "What do you think?"

"You are such a little slut." Remus chuckles and pulls Jun's ass in tight against his junk. "I guess she is kinda cute...for a mouse."

***

Posey had explored the engine room and in the process learned more about the deceased engineer than she knew about the living members of the Chickadee crew. Around the room she found more mess, more whiskey bottles, and a number of faded old pictures of a tall and striking onyx black raven woman. A few of them included a rugged looking man as well which she quickly deduced was Renwick. The story quickly came together. One way or another he had lost his one true love and his life eventually degenerated into depression and alcoholism. It was a tale as old as time. Corvids mated for life and she had heard that for their kind the loss of a partner was truly like losing half of themselves. He likely ended up in the Hells as an escape from old life that would remind him of her. Some things could not be escaped though, no matter how far you ran. She did not allow her mind to linger on the grim thought of whether the drunk falling from the cargo bay had really been an accident after all. Seeing the sad state of the Chickadee's engine made a lot more sense now. As fine a lady as the old bird was Ren's heart never belonged to her.

While he had been negligent to the Dee's needs he hadn't left her wanting for parts. The storage room was jam packed! The Raven's knack of collecting and hoarding had left behind a cornucopia of parts, tools, oils, lubes, and every damn thing one would need to keep the ship running. All of it had been salvaged and was in various states of repair but any competent mechanic could make use of nearly every bit of it. Really the only thing that couldn't be replaced in a pinch was that beautiful thrumming Overture engine that was the very beating heart of the Chickadee.

For a time Posey simply sits cross-legged on the floor and watches it chug away. Finding a functioning Overture out here was like finding a four-leaf clover in a desert. She could count on her hands with a couple fingers to spare the number of these that were known to still be out there, two of which powered the Eastern Territory's flagship which made this little scav bird look like a flyspeck by comparison. Having this much power in a ship this light seemed a sure recipe for disaster. She wasn't sure how good a pilot Jun actually was but it was probably a good thing that this engine was running so poorly or he might have torn the fuselage right off of the balloon. It broke her heart to see this work of art struggling so mightily. Leaks and corrosion and inefficiencies could be seen wherever she looked. The fissile coal glowed a deep flickering blue through the tiny round view port where it was supposed to shine white. It took everything she had not to get in there and start working, but she holds herself back. Not only did she not have permission but, more importantly, she wasn't about to work for free. The canine pair claiming her walker more than paid for her passage out West. Sure it was stolen, but she'd stolen it fair and square.

After the engine room Posey explores some more. First she heads up into the envelope to see state of the ballonets. Besides the very slow leak in the center one that she'd noticed on the instruments down below it looked pretty good otherwise. She cannot help but take note of the reinforced outer shell and the heavy duty extra bracing that fortified the ship far beyond your average civvy transport. From the outside the Dee looked delicate and ramshackle but she had the bones and sinew of a warrior.

Patting a nearby titanium strut Posey whispers. "Who were you?"

From there she finds a flashlight and wriggles down into the tight crawlspace between the decks. Only her petite stature and natural rodent ability to move through tight spaces with ease allowed her to ferret around the constrained space. She found the area covered in undisturbed dust. The raven she'd seen in the pictures would have been far too large to get down here and even the slim Jun would have had issues fitting. She pauses a moment to daydream about the sexy fox, letting out a wanting sigh as she does so, before carrying on. Bedtime could not come soon enough for the flustered frisky rodent.

She finds this between deck crawlway goes from wingtip to wingtip and from beak to tail. Inside of it she finds the everything in order. The outer hull was solid though on the interior here and there she discovers a few peek holes down into the deck below, not there on purpose but left behind by loose fittings or the removal of old fixtures that hadn't been properly patched up. She is able to spy down Scraps as it works away at her room, nearly having it clean now, and peers into the main living area where all was currently quiet. She was just turning to wriggle back toward the small hatch that lead back up into the engine room when the clank of a closing door near the back of the ship grabs her attention.

Turning her head she looks down the dark passage to narrow sliver of dim light coming up from the master cabin. Her ears perk up as she hears the high giggle and low chuckle of the pair. The laughter was kept low so as not to draw attention and had a distinctly amorous mood about it. The very tenor of it is enough to send a hungry throb through her wanting pussy. Instantly she flicks off her flashlight and freezes in place. Holding her breath she listens closely to hear the sounds...of passionate kissing!

***

Chapter 6

As quiet as a, well, a mouse, Posey creeps along the top of a ventilation pipe toward the source of the alluring sounds. She knew she shouldn't yet she simply could not deny the urges that burned inside of her. The sounds of smooching were quickly heating up into little growls and yips. As that slim sliver of light grows closer it gives Posey's eyes just enough illumination to make out some of the dim details around her.

The crack itself ran along one side of one of the a wide ceiling boards just to the right of the pipe she was pulling herself along. From below the board would have looked identical to all of the rest but from up here Posey could make out the hinges attached to the far side of it. To the left of the pipe is a small area that is walled off from the rest of this interstitial space between decks. To an uneducated eye it would look like just a part of the structure of the ship, but after seeing the rest of this crawl space the area stuck out like a burned out fuse. It takes her a moment to realize she was most likely looking at a smuggler's hold. She would have put money on one of the boards in that spot to the left having a similar hidden door as the ceiling board to her right. Being a salvaged ship she wondered if the canines below even knew about this hidden storage compartment.

"Oooommm." Jun's soft, almost feminine, voice filters up from beneath.

Speaking of the canines below...Posey closes one eye and leans down to peek through the crack into their cabin.

***

Standing at the foot of the bed Remus had the shirtless Jun pinned against the mattress, the fingers and thumb of his huge hand splayed across the soft white fur of the foxes chest. The white patch that went from his chin, down his neck, widened out across his chest, before tapering down to a point at his belly button was much softer than the rest of his already soft coat and Remus never missed an opportunity to feel it against his hand. The huge wolf looms over the svelte fox, his free hand expertly unbuckling Jun's belt. Once loose he removes it along with the holstered pistol and hilted rapier hanging from it. He lets them clatter to the ground by his feet.

Jun, his hands up over his head and his legs open, writhes and undulates his hips with growing desire. He gazes up at his hulking friend with wide demure eyes while letting out little trills and yelps that, to a fellow canine, were unmistakable beta dog signals. Not only did they come naturally around the physically imposing wolf he knew that those submissive little noises were pure sexual rocket fuel for a proud dominant like Remus. Remus was his alpha, in life and in the bedroom, just the way they both wanted it. The pair were equal partners and Jun was hardly a doormat for the big man, in fact he got his way more often than not, but at the core of their relationship was an understanding that it was Remus who bore the power along with the responsibility that came with it.

His right hand massaging Jun's dick through the pants and Remus leans down and plants a hard kiss to the fox's snout. They kiss deeply and wantonly, their individual desires, once shared, grow to more than the sum of the parts. To have a night where they did not have to be on high alert was a gift they were not about to squander. Jun reaches up to feel the muscular chest and arms and thick soft fur of his partner. Their long flat tongues slide and snake over each other as their deep passionate kiss goes on and on.

"Rrrrrm." Remus rumbles, his hand gripping the fox's rock hard member as it flexes hard against the clothes and his other hand pressing him even harder into the bed. Jun loved to feel his lover's weight and power in these intimate moments and Remus knew it.

"Ohhh." Jun moans the moment their lips part. On instinct his legs widen further, his feet slide up and down the sides of Remus' hulking furry thighs. Between the wolf's legs Jun's white tipped tail flips back and forth to tickle his inner thighs. Jun's right hand glides down through the fur of Remus' tight abdomen and soon its way to the mammoth meaty tool sheathed beneath the cloth of Remus' shorts. "Mmmmm." He strokes the long, thick rod through the fabric, already able to feel the veins and the fat head swelling to his touch. Jun had had many lovers over the years but there were few things that brought him such satisfaction as Remus' massive schlong. "Ohhh fuck big man, I need this."

"Heh." Remus grins.

Hunching down Remus roots into the fur and licks the side of Jun's soft neck before chomping down into the flesh, not enough to injure but hard enough to hurt. "Hnnngh!" Jun whines lewdly, signaling his sexual submission to the physically superior wolf. Remus' cock surges to full mast. He holds the a few moments as Jun whimpers and writhes before letting go. "Nnngh." Jun mewls as he nuzzles up against the chin of his domnant, nipping lightly between his simpering yips.

Every yielding sound, every surrendering signal, every musky sex ready scent of the hot fox is a shot of raw primal power into the muscles and sinew of the huge wolf. Jun made Remus truly feel like the alpha dog that he was in a way that even most bitches couldn't match. As another man and a fellow canid Jun knew in his bones what it meant for his partner to be the fighter and leader and protector and dominant lover. He didn't have those needs himself, but he understood them and he was only too happy to nourish them. In return Remus loved his little lover with the fury of a hurricane. He would kill for Jun. He would die for Jun.

Pushing back up off of him Remus looks down at his lovely bedmate and licks his front teeth. Shifting his hand left Remus gropes the lithe fox's lean perfectly shaped pec and squeezes it hard eliciting another gasp from his lover. With rough yanking motions Remus opens Jun's pants.

"What if she hears us?" Jun whispers with an impish smirk.

"Fuck'er." He grunts.

"Can I? AHH!" Jun yelps as his pec is given a stiff slap across the nipple.

"Slut."

"He he he he."

With a hard jerk he tugs Jun's brown trousers down to mid-thigh level. He glaces down to see his foxy friend was not wearing his usual underwear but instead the pair of snug green panties Jun liked to surprise Remus with from time to time. A low ravenous growl rumbles in the big man's chest as he ogles the tight sheer dainties that hugged Jun's balls and erect cock so deliciously. "Rrrrrrrmmm! You fucking little tease!"

"Me?" Jun giggles innocently. "Never." Grabbing Remus' near hand he pulls it to his snout and begins to lick and suck at the thick thumb with passionate want, his tongue swirling and slurping the digit just like he'd be sucking something else pretty soon. He knew that he was about to get absolutely destroyed by the big man and he was here for it. Their passenger was about to get one hell of an earful.

***

Up above Posey was getting one hell of an eyeful. Again and again she kept telling herself to sneak away but seeing these two hunks go at it was quite simply the HOTTEST fucking thing she had ever seen in her life. Jun lay just beneath where she could see and his slender fit body was everything she had fantasized about and more. It should be illegal to be that god damned pretty. That come hither look in the fox's beautiful slitted green eyes was something straight out of her most erotic fantasies. She had already been grinding her crotch against the pipe she clung to but when she saw those tight green panties get revealed and saw the outline of Jun's hard cock inside of them...her hand could not jam down inside of her pants fast enough.

Biting her bottom lips she lets out the quietest little squeak as her fingers quickly find her cunny hot and wet and ready to go.

***

Remus pulls back and pulls Jun's pants from his body and throws it with gusto into the far corner. He rubs his cock through his shorts as he looks down on Jun deciding how he wanted him tonight and is about to tear off his own shorts off when he stops a moment. His ears twitch and he takes in a sharp sniff. Jun, down to his panties and ready to fuck, cocks his head at the curious pause. The wolf then stands up to his full looming height when he suddenly thrusts a fist up through the secret hatch in the ceiling.

"EEEE!" Comes a piercing shriek followed by a scramble.

With a mighty heave Remus pulls his arm back. In his hand he holds by the tail, possum like, a very stunned and guilty looking peeping Posey. Making it even more embarrassing for her was the fact that her right arm was currently trapped down inside of her cargo pants, her hand in a place that made it impossible to mistake its intention. For just an instant everything goes still.

Jun was the first to speak. A huge smile brightens his handsome face. "Well, howdy Ma'am."

"I-I-I-I..." Posey begins to stammer as she slowly swings by her tail in Remus' iron grip. "I was just...ahhhh...checking out...uhhh...the pipe..." Her eyes betray her by flitting towards Jun's crotch. "PIPES! I mean pipes. I was checking the pipes."

Only too happy to have an extra pair of eyes on him Jun rolls to his side and takes up a sexy lounging pose in such a way that revealed that this was a man who knew precisely how hot he was. "And?" He traces a hand along his hip. "How are the pipes?"

Posey's eyes widen as she licks her lips, her gaze drinking in his body. "Uh...good. Real good."

Remus rolls his eyes and lets out a loud bark to stop the silliness. "Little fuckin rat spy is what we got here."

Jun stretches out sensuously. "Let her spy big man."

"I oughta kill her."

"Well that would be no fun." Jun lets out a wanting whine. "Leave her be."

Remus lifts Posey higher and bends down to look her in the face. He sniffs. "She's in heat."

"I'm not!" Posey gasps in horror at him announcing it so bruskly. "I'm really not!" Her blushing pink nose tells a different story than her words.