Chicks With D!cks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" She asked.

"Erica?" A voice rumbled. It was deep and husky, suited for the bass section of a men's choir.

"Who is this?" Erica snapped back.

"It's Ali," the voice let out a low groan as if in pain.

"Ali? What the hell happened to you?" Erica asked and Zarina cocked her ear to the conversation.

"Maggie. She broke in and impaled me on a dildo. It's deep in my ass and I can't get up, you need to help me!"

"Oh my God," Erica replied. "We're on our way!" As soon as she hung up, she was on her feet with the throw blanket wrapped around her. "We have to go! Maggie broke into Ali's and stuck her ass on a dildo!"

"So she... is the same as us?"

Erica nodded sadly.

Zarina pushed against the front door of Ali's townhouse. It swung open unimpeded with an ominous creak. A series of low grunting and moaning came from inside. Erica shot Zarina a look of concern as she wrapped and tied the throw blanket around her waist. Neither of them knew what they were going to find. Zarina walked in first, bowlegged and awkwardly squatted down to let her genitals move about between her legs as she stepped. Erica stepped in lightly after her, feeling her own meat rubbing against her thighs. They didn't make it far before both of them let out a yip of surprise.

Ali was on the floor, or at least someone they presumed to be Ali was on the floor. She didn't look a thing like the petite nerdy girl with frizzy brown hair she was just an hour earlier as she sat consoling Erica on the couch. Now she was massive and bulging with muscle from her mountainous biceps to her flat abs. Thick black hair hung in tangles from her face, sweeping low past her new pecs. Her head had gone completely bald and shone bare in the living room light. Her hairy legs and gigantic feet were spread eagle and a cock was erect between them, sprouting at least 18 inches above her melon-sized nuts that rested on the floor. It was thick and criss crossed with pulsating veins. The naked skin of the beast glistened with precum and as she shifted her ass to free herself, she groaned and thrust her hips. Her huge cock bobbed while more fluid dribbled out of the tip. Everything about her was undeniably male.

Zarina swallowed hard and felt her Adam's apple bob in her neck. She scratched her own short beard, hoping and praying that her situation wouldn't get as dire as Ali's.

"What the hell happened?!" Erica was the first to speak.

Ali turned at the sound of her friend's voice. "Oh, thank God," she growled. "Come help me, please. I'm on the verge of exploding over here!"

Erica rushed over to help and Zarina waddled behind her. "What can we do?" She asked.

"It's -- arggh!" Ali gritted her teeth, interrupted by an ache in her bones. Zarina and Erica watched wide-eyed as Ali's already huge frame shot up in height by at least two or three inches, and if they weren't mistaken, her beard thickened even more.

"It's the testosterone, like I said," Ali explained between her panicked breaths. "And I have a lot of it." She glanced down sadly at her ballsack, then back up at her friends. "I see you got it bad, too, Zarina. Looks like you were mostly spared, Erica."

Zarina nodded. "I'm bigger than Erica, I'm guessing that means my testosterone levels are higher," she said in her new baritone. "Not nearly as big as you."

Wincing in discomfort, Ali gave a grunt as more dark hair sprouted across her body from her chest down to her knuckles. By now she was covered in a layer of manly fur.

"It's getting worse and I'm afraid being aroused is only making my testosterone levels shoot through the roof. The dildo in my ass, it needs to come out or I'll keep changing until I'm a massive testosterone flooded beast of a man."

Erica and Zarina exchanged glances. They didn't want to tell Ali that she already was a massive testosterone flooded beast of a man. Neither of them knew how the situation could get any worse!

"So help me up!" Ali held out her broad hairy hands for her friends to grab. The two of them each grabbed hold of one as Ali planted her big hairy feet flat on the floor beside her sensitive testicles in an awkward squat.

"Count of three. One, two, three!"

She tried to stand as Erica and Zarina pulled, but Ali was impossibly heavy and made of pure muscle. Even with all their efforts, only two inches of the dildo slipped out. Wasted and tired, the friends gave up, letting Ali crash back down onto the dildo.

"Ahahahohoho!" Ali squirmed and bucked her narrow hips in pleasure as the dildo stimulated the new g-spot in her ass. Her heavy nutsack rolled and wavered to and fro against the floor and her hard cock flailed. "My muscles are too tight, I'm too swelled up," she said as she adjusted her legs until she was spread eagle again.

Erica bent over panting. "Your asshole has that thing in a death grip!" She said.

Ali nodded. "I've been trying for almost an hour now."

"How do we loosen it?" Zarina asked. Her new voice sounded like a kitten compared to Ali's deep and guttural pitch.

"Release," Erica said matter of factly.

"What?" Zarina asked, turning to her friend.

"After an orgasm things go back to their proper size. She'll be able to get off when she... yknow... gets off."

"Oh no. No way, I don't want to cum." Ali pleaded, looking between her friends. She shifted her weight and rolled back her eyes with arousal as the dildo inside her asshole wiggled against her prostate with her every move.

"Yes you do, you're hard up and rearing to go!" Erica retorted.

"I can't cum, I really don't think I can. My dick is too..." Ali struggled to spit out the words.

"Too dry?" Erica asked and Ali shrugged. "I wish we could find a hole for you. The only thing either of us have now are our own asses and no offense but that rod of yours is way too big for me."

"That's saying a lot coming from you," Zarina quipped as she held her lower back and stuck out her belly. Erica gave a knowing look in her direction and Zarina noticed a shadow on her friends face...

"Don't panic, Erica but..." Zarina gestured to her face.

Erica reached up and felt stubble on her chin "I'm growing a beard, too!" She shrieked.

"Calm down," Zarina said.

"Oh, I didn't think I would get any worse! My testicles are so small compared to you girls!"

Ali groaned as her muscles swelled and she crept up another inch in height. "Keep bitchin, Erica!" She roared then grunted and pushed as her girthy cock thickened all the more. "You have it easy!"

Erica was on the verge of tears.

"Let's just get you free, Ali, before it gets any worse," Zarina said. "We can try Erica's idea." She looked to Erica who brushed a tear off her stubbly cheek and nodded.

"Okay," Erica said. "This is just to help you, Ali. Remember that, okay?"

Ali nodded her bald head and leaned back as Erica knelt down between her legs. As confident as Erica was in her sex game, she seemed a bit intimidated as she looked up and down the 18 inches of hard cock waving before her. But she had to act quickly to bring down her friend's testosterone levels. Trying not to overthink, she eased forward, feeling her own penis and balls wagging beneath the blanket tied around her waist. She stuck out her tongue and licked the soft underside of Ali's dick. The massive thing twitched in response and she grabbed hold of the shaft to keep it still. Her small hand couldn't fully wrap around it, but she continued to lick as Ali bit her lip and stifled a moan.

Zarina could barely watch. She stood aside averting her eyes away with a hand over her mouth and tears in her eyes. The sloppy sound of Erica's mouth on Ali's monster cock was enough to have her head spinning with a combination of confusion and disgust.

"Oh, ow!" Ali cried out.

Erica watched as her friend's thighs and calves grew, packing on more muscle, but she didn't stop licking, this time sitting up straighter and moving closer to the tip.

Ali shifted her hips, feeling her asshole clench around the dildo as Erica held tight to her cock. The blonde bombshell reached down between Ali's legs and cupped her hand around the top half of a fat testicle, stroking the hairy sack with a thumb.

"Oof -" Ali grunted and Erica felt the cantaloupe-sized testicle stir beneath her hand. It rolled and swelled along with its partner, spreading Erica's fingers apart, filling the space between them with thickening pubic hair. Ali spread her legs even more to give them room as they grew.

Erica whimpered in a panic, still working her tongue along Ali's length. Her blue eyes were full of fear at her friend's expanding balls and she looked toward Zarina for reassurance. But Zarina's back was to both her and Ali, and if Erica wasn't mistaken, she looked taller...

Erica's gaze lowered to the floor where the testes growth slowed then stopped. The unmistakably musky scent of ballsack strengthened and wafted around her. She rubbed one ball with her whole hand, fingers tangled in black pubes. It felt to her as though she was caressing a small watermelon and Ali moaned in response. Bigger balls meant more testosterone. Erica knew she had to get Ali to climax quick.

With her expert tongue licking and sucking along Ali's cock, one hand stroking it up and down, and the other hand rubbing her balls, not to mention the dildo stimulating her prostate, Erica figured Ali would cum at any moment. She had her naked head thrown back and seemed to be overcome with sexual pleasure as she grinded her ass down on the dildo. All her organs and glands were being worked, and wave after wave of glorious sensations broke over her body.

"Oooo," Ali gave a deep grumble and her legs shook and shuddered. Her feet stretched and grew, the hair on her toes thickening and darkening. Her pecs bloated out, too, and more hair sprouted across her chest. It spread up her neck and combined with her thick beard, making it even denser. She was so consumed by pleasure that she hardly noticed her seemingly endless transformation.

"She's getting bigger," Erica thought to herself. Once again she looked to Zarina who still had her back to them. She appeared to be at least 6 feet tall now, up from her usual 5'1", and her head was bowed with her hands over her ears to block our what was happening. But even from her position on the floor between Ali's legs, Erica could see that Zarina's hair had gotten shorter, and a distinct bald spot was showing on the back of her head. She shook her own long blonde locks and squeezed her thighs together as if that would cut off the flow of testosterone from her balls, but she had a sinking feeling that she wasn't going to be keeping her feminine body for long

.

"It feels good," Ali muttered. "It feels good, keep going."

Erica continued to rub her hands everywhere she could. Stroking, massaging, licking the mass of meat that was before her until Ali's body tensed up. She threw back her head and wailed. There was pleasure in her guttural scream, but also a twinge of grief as semen began to spout from the tip of her cock. She bucked at the air, humping and humping until she had humped herself out of Erica's grip. Her cock was flailing about spraying cum in all directions. It puddled up in Ali's chest hair, splattered into her beard and pooled in the ridges of her bulging abs. Erica caught a glob or two on her face as she scrambled backward and stood up. Finally, Ali's dick began to settle. It lowered and softened and she at last opened her eyes.

"I'm letting go of the dildo. It's coming out!" She said and planted her even bigger feet onto the floor. One accidentally knocked against her ballsack and she cried out in pain. Looking down, she saw just how big she had grown and screamed in shock.

"My nuts! Holy fuck!"

Erica sprang into action and grabbed hold of Ali's broad hand. "Don't think about it right now, we need to get you up!"

"Oh GOD!" Ali cried.

"Zarina, come help!" Erica demanded.

Zarina finally turned to her friends. She was tall now. Her dark beard had fully grown in and her short hair had receded drastically. Her face and body still had a distinctly female look, though, behind the darkening body hair. She still cradled her baby bump lovingly. None of them could think about her changes for long, they had to get Ali up. Zarina grabbed Ali's hand and she and Erica yanked as hard as they could.

With a groan of relief, Ali rose up and the dildo slipped easily out of her asshole with a POP.

Zarina and Erica both marveled at their friend's size. She had to be at least 7 feet tall! But Ali was wholly unprepared for how heavy her new genitals were. Her legs and thighs had grown muscular to support the weight of her dick and balls, but she still felt bogged down and uncomfortably plump. She reached down and grabbed a nut in each hand, supporting what she could. Even her broad palms had a hard time cupping her balls.

"I need to sit down!" She said, waddling to the couch. Zarina followed, walking bowlegged as her mangoe-sized nuts knocked around beneath her skirt. Erica just stood there in shock, running her hand up and down the hair that was growing on her face.

Chapter Five:

Ali tried to sit back on her couch as far as she could to leave room in front for her genitalia, but she had to reach down and cup her hands against the mass of her ballsack to keep it on the cushion. She didn't even want to know how much pain there would be if her balls suddenly rolled off the couch and yanked down, sagging between her legs. So, she sat there awkwardly bent over, holding her nuts.

Her hands were tangled up in her pubic hair that covered every inch of her gigantic sack that cradled her 15" penis between each of her furry balls. Dense, black, wiry curls surrounded her dick and from there it formed into a thick happy trail that led straight up to her hairy chest and eventually to her impressively bushy beard "So much hair," she thought then ran a hand across her bald head. "Except up here."

Zarina had settled beside Ali on the couch and was growing more muscular and masculine by the minute. Her balls were still much smaller than Ali's so she didn't expect to become so huge, but they were bigger than average. In spite of her transformation, her baby bump remained in her lap and she cradled it tenderly.

Erica on the other hand had testes that were average, albeit on the larger end of average. Even as she grew a beard and felt her height creep up inch by inch, she looked at her friends from her place on the love seat across from them, and hoped with everything in her that she wouldn't become so male.

"Why did Maggie do this to you?" Zarina asked to break the silence.

"She saw I had been talking to Derrick and wanted to be sure that I would never end up with him," Ali replied. "I guess this was her revenge. And now... now Derrick will never want me. No one will." Ali sighed.

"Me either," Zarina added. "I thought before that it would be okay, that Anthony couldn't leave me because I was still a woman, still his girlfriend. But I'm over 6 feet tall with a beard, a bulging dick, and a receding hairline. I won't be convincing anyone that I'm a woman. My own baby will probably call me dad!"

"Don't say that," Ali said. She instinctively reached out to place a comforting hand on Zarina's shoulder, bur the nut her hand was containing rolled off the edge of the couch. It dropped low and tugged down, stopping and swaying an inch or two above the floor.

"Ouch, oh Jesus fuck that hurts!" She bent forward and rubbed a hand against her aching testicle.

"Let me help," Erica volunteered and rushed over, gingerly lifting Ali's testicle with both hands and placing it next to its twin on the couch. Ali grasped it tightly to her body, holding it in place.

"Thanks," she said. "Thanks for helping me out earlier, too."

Erica nodded and went back to her place on the love seat. "What now?" She asked. "We just go on living like this?"

"What else can we do?" Ali replied. "I'm sure thousands of other women are in our exact situation. They will have to learn to cope with it, too."

Erica looked down at her shrinking breasts that were sprouting little black hairs. Her beautiful boobs were no more and the lacy F-cup bra she had on was already more than half empty.

With an exasperated sigh of despair, she unhooked her bra and threw it to the floor, exposing her naked chest that looked more like a pair of swollen pecs than a woman's breasts. "I guess I can go shirtless now," she pouted. But Ali was eyeing the bra she had tossed to the floor. She gulped, Adam's apple rising and falling in her thick neck.

"Since it's of no use to you, maybe it will help me out," she said.

"But you don't have -- ohhh," Zarina said as it dawned on her. She handed the bra to Ali who adjusted it around her balls so that each one was cradled in a cup. Her skin still swelled out the sides and the fit was a bit tight, but it would have to work for now. She strapped it around her waist, pulling her saggy balls up to her body so that they were held in place by the bra. Then, with her hands free and her nuts contained, she leaned back against the couch and sighed with relief.

The grandfather clock in the dining room struck 1am.

"Anthony will be wondering where I am," Zarina said.

"And I should be getting back home, too. To sleep off this nightmare," Erica added.

"Come back tomorrow?" Ali asked with a frown.

Her friends nodded.

"Of course."

The minute that Erica walked into her house, it all seemed so unfamiliar. From her dizzying height of 6'2" nothing looked the same. When she walked, she felt her genitals wiggle and it made her stomach drop: a constant reminder of her male sex. She tried to take short, stunted steps instead, but that would take far too long. In spite of her wavering steps, she made it to her bedroom, collapsed on her mattress, and bawled. The events of the night seemed to have fallen on her all at once as she laid there on her belly, recalling the images of her nuts descending, and the feeling of her beard growing, her breasts shrinking.

Never again would she have sex like a woman, or feel a man's mouth on her pussy - actually, that sounded kind of gross to her anyway. Erica perked up, unnerved... come to think of it, the sight of cock normally had her throwing her panties to the wind but tonight she had sucked on a cock and felt no amount of excitement. In fact, the memory of her lips against Ali's pillar of a cock almost made her stomach churn.

"Oh God am I really...?" Erica whipped out her phone and googled "sexy girl." Yes, it was not the most targeted of searches but she had no experience looking at porn. Right away some pictures popped up of scantily clad women in lingerie barely covering their bits. She scrolled and scrolled, noticing how eye catching the ones with big tits were. Suddenly, her dick jerked and began to harden beneath her body.

"I am!" She said and covered her mouth in shock. "I'm... a lesbian?! No, I'm straight. Oh God, I'm a straight man!"

She continued to scroll and gaze hungrily at the bodies before her, soft and curvy, big tits bouncing, it all flooded her mind and sent her cock sprouting to it's full 8" erection, pinned between her and her bed. She didn't want to be filled anymore. Now she wanted to fill, to sink her dick into their holes, to feel it slip down their throats. She began to subconsciously hump her mattress as she scrolled, imagining a big breasted woman beneath her, tits jiggling wildly, the sound of her big nutsack lifting and slapping back down against the slut's asshole with every thrust of her dick.

As Erica scrolled and clicked on her phone, she felt an ache in her muscles.

"Oh no," she muttered. She hadn't even noticed her hands, how hairy and thick knuckled her fingers were. Or the fact that her long blonde hair was no longer draped over her shoulders. On the verge of hyperventilating, Erica rolled onto her side. She looked down to see her throbbing dick sticking up straight and hard, pointing at her toned masculine abs and muscular pecs. For all intents and purposes, her body looked fully male. She thrust her hips once, craving a hole, then stopped herself.