Childhood Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Reclaiming her ex.
6.1k words
3.79
12.2k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake is feeling a little bummed out. In fact, he is very bummed out. After all, he did just break up with the love of his love, a girl he grew up with. She is now no longer the same, though. That is the reason he ended it. Yes, she got much hotter, but on the inside, Sidney is now a cruel person who enjoys hurting the weaker students. He stuck with her as long as he did with the hopes of his presence being enough to make her stop but it wasn't. She was still a bully and showed him just how horrible she is by trying to blackmail him.

Right now he is sitting in a classroom and waiting for the lesson to start. He watches as people keep filing in. Many of the cheerleaders are glaring at him. Sidney has told them that he dumped her and now they are all pissed on the behalf of their squad captain. How dare this lowly nerd break up with her? She is way too good for him! He ignores the looks they are shooting his way and keeps his eyes at the front of the class, trying to forget about everything that his now ex-girlfriend said to him at his house yesterday.

Suddenly, Mr Phelps enters the room. "Good morning everyone. We have a new student joining us here today," he says, making people murmur. "She is waiting outside the door." Then the man turns towards the hallway and he shouts "Come on in, Claire!" A sexy redhead walks into the room and a lot of guys wolf whistle appreciatively. She really is an extremely beautiful girl. Only Jake seems to be unaffected, as he has learned to ignore outer beauty from seeing the super hot Sidney behaving in a super terrible way. He will never trust a beautiful face as an indicator of true goodness anymore now.

He looks out the window and waits for her to find a seat, and is very surprised when she sits down on the one next to him. "You're cute. I want to fuck you," she whispers to him, only loud enough for him to hear. The boy goes bright red as a few nosey classmates try to lean in and hear what she is saying. "Hmm, so cute when you blush. I will definitely fuck you later." Jake can't believe that this is actually happening right now. He is being hit on by a girl he just met, right in class, with other people around them.

"Um, how about I show you around the school first, and then we have a date at a local restaurant?" he asks nervously. She giggles and reaches out a hand to tousle his hair affectionately. This is really getting out of hand and the boy doesn't have a clue how he is supposed to handle it. Thankfully, she only nods and doesn't call him out on how much he is sweating right now. Why does he have to sweat so much when he feels nervous about something?" Why, why, why? Stupid sweating habit, he thinks.

He doesn't intend to sleep with Claire right away since he only recently came out of a relationship with a girl who he still loves. But she looks so eager that he couldn't outright reject her. Hence, he intends to take things slow and see if any feelings develop. If he can get over Sidney, then Jake would move on to Claire, but until then he won't fuck her. He refuses to be some sort of fuckboy and use her for rebound. She deserves better than that, and it has never been in his nature to use people that way.

It kind of frustrates her when the boy refuses to follow her into a closet where one of their classmates says people go for sex, but she keeps her cool. Claire knows she would have to put in some effort to bed the boy she just met. He clearly isn't a cheap whore like some of the guys who offered her their dicks on her way to her first class here. So she just smiles and pretends that she isn't feeling incredibly horny for him right now. It is an excellent performance by the redhead, and one that she is really proud of.

She leans into him when he is showing her around the place, enjoying how his hair smells. Maintaining good hygiene is all Jake does for his external but the boy does it well enough and has good smelling hair. Now they are together in the cafeteria at lunch. "Give me your phone number," Claire says to him. The nerd gives it to her, making her smile. She is almost as beautiful as Sidney. The thought of her brings a fresh stab of pain to his heart and Jake quickly pushes it aside, not wanting her to see him wince and ask him what is going on.

He looks at her shyly and she leans in to whisper in his ear "You are the sort of guy meant to be raped by girls like me." Her words make him blush madly and she cackles before slapping his ass and leaving. The boy quickly adjusts his pants to hide his erection but it doesn't work. Several cheerleaders see him get hard for another girl other than their captain. It pisses them off and they all glare at him. One of them is silently considering kidnapping him for Sidney so that Sidney could rape him until he is broken, but the others stop her.

Jake watches as they stare at him and then leave, heading off in a pack. Then he goes right back to eating his lunch and reading a new book he just got the day before. It's weird eating while he knows that people are whispering all around him about how he and the new student seem to be an item already. It is pretty obvious to everyone just how smitten the voluptuous redhead is by the nerdy boy. Even if they didn't hear her promise to rape him, they were still able to tell by the lecherous expression.

Unknown to him, those girls only left so quickly to go report to Sidney. They are with her right now at a corner of the building, speaking in hushed tones. "I'm telling you, Sid," a brunette named Laura says to her. "He was being such a whore, giving that new kid smiles and everything. And she was such a bitch too. She encouraged Jake to do that. I wish I got to deck her. But you could do it easily yourself. You're the strongest person on our squad and you also have a karate black belt. Go and kick her ass, captain."

Sidney ponders this for a moment. "No, I won't lower myself to fight her," she says to them. "All I have to do is go to Jake." Her friends look at her curiously as they all know the break up was quite a nasty one. "He is still in love with me. He was just upset because I said that I would cuckold him. When I tell him I won't do that if he takes me back, Jake will fall right back into my arms and we will be together again. Nothing and no one will be able to part us this,"Sidney says with supreme confidence.

She marches towards the cafeteria and stops on the way to reapply her lipstick. Her legs look great in the short skirt she is wearing and Sidney caresses her own thick thighs before continuing to head to where Jake is. The girl feels very sure that he would take her back in a heartbeat and doesn't bother to think about what to do if he doesn't. It never occurred to her that Jake might reject her and tell her to stay out of his life. Her cockiness is about to bite her in the ass now as she goes over to him.

"Hey, baby," she says to Jake once she finds him still sitting at his usual place. He looks up at her in surprise and she sits down opposite the boy, placing a hand on his thigh. "Listen, I know that I was a bitch, so why don't you forgive me and fuck my ass? I am offering you anal sex if you agree to be my boyfriend again. I'll even tone down on the hazing and hurt the new girls a little bit less too, if you promise to be mine again. I won't stuff people's heads down in the toilet bowls anymore, but I'll still do some other stuff to them."

Jake stares at her, shaking his head in disappointment. "You treating me like I'm trash is already bad enough. I can still recall hearing you say that you'd fuck another guy right in front of me. But that's not even the worst part," he says to her. "The worst part is that you have turned into a tyrannical bitch who gets off on torturing weaker people. You might be saying you are toning it down but you're still going to bully the lot anyways. So no, I'm not going back to being yours again." His eyes are icy, which is something new for him.

Sidney clenches her fists tightly and she thinks about what she is going to have to do to get him back. "Fine," she says. "I offered you an easy way out but if you won't take it, then I guess I will have to force you to be with me." Jake is looking at her almost as if she has grown a third arm from her forehead. "You've known me since we were kids, Jake. You of all people should know I get what I want. Always." Then she walks off to rejoin all her friends who are waiting for her back at their corner.

He still feels very incredulous about her words, even after she's already left the table. How arrogant is she to think that he would still want anything to do with her after the crazy shit she pulled? That brazen act was much more of an insane stunt that any cheer routine she had ever been in. Just because she's got the most shapely, muscular thighs doesn't mean he is going to forgive her for what she did and fall back into her arms like she did nothing wrong. No, he isn't an easy little boy who will give in so easily.

Claire suddenly comes back to the table and says to him "I am really not going to be able to focus on my afternoon classes if I don't do this now," before she bends down to kiss him on his rosy cheek. The shy nerd flushes as Claire giggles, turning bright red. Claire gives him another peck, this one on Jake's forehead as she leaves the table for the second time. He quickly eats the rest of his lunch, wanting to get away from all the envious stares he is getting from the other boys who are looking at him with jealousy on their faces.

He goes to his afternoon class feeling a lot better about himself and his current situation. Being near Claire is helping him to see that he doesn't have to be so hung up on Sidney. Yes, Claire isn't as physically attractive as Sidney is. Heck, Sidney is the hottest girl in their entire school. But Claire is also not a bully and has never said she would cuckold him. She is a kind, sweet girl and Jake thinks he could really like her a lot if he gives himself time to get used to her. That's what he is going to do.

When he gets home after school, his parents, who have both expected to see him getting depression from breaking up with his childhood friend, are very surprised to see him looking well. He doesn't tell them anything, only giving them a little smile as he heads to his room to rest. Jake has no idea what his angry ex is about to do to get him back.

.....

Sidney is feeling extremely pissed off. How dare that cute dork reject her? He should be kneeling before her with his tongue inside her pussy right now! She and Jake has gone a long way back and they both love each other. He is simply wasting time by trying to deny his own feelings for her. But she knows better than that. Sidney knows they are meant to be together. Fate brought them together when his parents first came to work at her parents' company many years ago. Jake's mom, Jessica Tanner, was a cheerleader like Sidney. Like Sidney, Jessica is very possessive of her chosen life partner, Tom Tanner née Riley.

The blonde girl has seen her groping Tom before and asked Jake if his mom is the dominant one in her relationship with his dad. Jake blushed and said he knows nothing of that, but the truth is he has accidentally walked in on her fucking his tied up dad before. It makes Sidney draw the conclusion that Jake inherited his sort of slutty air from his father. Maybe she can ask his parents for help in seducing him? On second thought, that might just be too weird, even for someone as daring as Sidney. She really shouldn't push it too far when her situation is precarious now.

The thought of that red headed bitch Claire being near her property makes her fume in anger, but she couldn't do a thing about it right now. She has to proceed carefully. The girl grabs onto her phone, clutching it as she racks her mind for some ideas about what to do next. She has to do something soon or else she is really going to lose Jake for real and she can't have that. She loves him more than anything and wants to grow old with Jake, and have children and grandchildren with him. Sidney has already planned their future out.

Suddenly, an ingenious idea occurs to her. If Sidney couldn't make him come back to her because he wants to go out with Claire now, she just has to make Claire leave him. And in order to do that, she can just spread a rumor. One that he is gay won't work because it can be easily disproved. No, she will say he has gonorrhea. Claire wouldn't want to date a slutty boy with an STD. Jake would be seen by her as a used whore, not worthy of her respect. She would ditch him in a heartbeat, and then she could swoop right in.

Even if he doesn't take her back after that, she could have her friends waiting in the other room when he comes over to yell in her face at her house. They can overpower him and tie him up for her, and she can rape Jake until he is completely mind broken. Yes, this plan is going to work very well, she thinks to herself gleefully. But she can't spread the rumor by herself, since then it would be way too obvious. No, she'd have to rely on her friends to do it for her. This can easily be arranged.

The next day, she commences her plan immediately. Sidney instructs her loyal friends to begin planting seeds of the rumor that Jake has gonorrhea, getting them to start gossiping about it with fellow popular girls and cool kids, and then transmitting it to other students. It doesn't take long before the news has spreader all over the place. When the redhead hears it, she is shocked. At first she doesn't believe the rumor, but as more and more people start to talk, she begins to think that it must be true because so many people are saying the exact same thing.

She ends up confronting Jake during the lunch break. The young nerd has been hounded all day long by various girls calling him a whore. It is the most humiliating day in his 18 years of life, and only gets worse when Claire asks him if the rumor is true. "It's not true. I'm still a virgin," Jake says to the new girl. "How could I have contracted a sexually transmitted illness if I never had sex before in my entire life? The most I went was oral and that was with my ex girlfriend, who never had sexual relations with another person before me."

Claire frowns. "How do I know if what you are saying is true though?" the tall redhead asks him. "You could be lying to me about never having had sex with anyone but your ex, and I won't be able to prove it. It's what you would say if you weren't afraid of me thinking that you are a whore." It stings to hear her say that. She goes on "Besides, many people are repeating the rumor, so I think it must be true." This is turning into a shit show, a massive clusterfuck, and there is nothing he can do about it.

Well, he can keep trying to deny it in a logical way, he supposes. "It only takes one person to convince many people that I really have an STD, even though I really don't," he says. "That one person might just want smear my reputation for some fun. There are a lot of bullies in this school. It could even by my ex, who is the head cheerleader and wants me back. In fact, I think she is the one who did this. Sidney probably told her friends to go out there and spread the nasty rumor about me, so that you'd ditch me."

The voluptuous redhead shakes her head. "Sorry but I don't really believe you about this," she says. "It's all just a bit too far fetched sounding to be true, in my mind. Why would anyone want you that much?" Ouch. "I only see you as a toy I could play with but since you are already dirty from when someone else played with you, I no longer want you." Then she leaves the table and he sits there, staring after her like an idiot. This is so not the way he expected it to go. He thinks now that she could have been a bit nicer.

That day he is the hardest day of his life as he has to navigate through the many disdainful stares people send him. Jake can't believe people actually think he's slept around enough to get gonorrhea. Him, who's only ever dated Sidney, and only went as far as oral. He only did it once too. No way could he have actually gotten an STD, but they won't believe it when he says that. Everyone believe the cheerleaders over him, which isn't such a surprise. They and the jocks basically rule the school hand in hand, and he is just a lowly nerd.

Speaking of, the cheerleaders are now watching him struggle to cope with the burden of being gossiped about. They high five each other and hurry to report to Sidney. But Sidney already knows they did well from having heard the big rumor circulate and congratulates the other girls for doing so well, thanking them for helping her out like this. They all tell her that it's no big deal and they are willing to do whatever she asks them to do. That's how loyal they are to her, ready to obey Sidney's commands.

At the end of the day, Jake goes home with a glum feeling in his heart. The boy couldn't believe that within one day he has been branded a whore by a group of teenage girls who spreader a groundless rumor about him. It makes him hate Sofia interactions even more now than he used to. He just wants to crawl under the covers of his bed and hide there, but he knows he won't be able to. Jake still has to go to school tomorrow, but for the rest of today, he is going to try to get some rest at home.

Once he arrives home, the boy's day is made even more embarrassing for him. His parents are in the middle of the living room. Tom is lying on his back on the couch with Jessica riding him and growling "Come on you slut. Moan my name while I fuck your brains out." Fortunately the back of the couch blocks the view of their joined genitals but he could infer that his mother is fucking his father really hard from how loud he is crying out. They suddenly hear him coming in and stop to look over at him. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry, honey," his mom says, quickly getting her skirt on.

Jake has averted his gaze at the instant he got over his initial shock and is now still covering them as he waits for them to say they get dressed. When his dad tells him that it's safe now, Jake finally looks at his parents again. "Never mind that," he mutters, heading straight for the fridge. His demeanor is different from how it usually is when the boy gets home fro school and they notice it immediately, watching their son pour a glass of milk for himself with some sweat on the back of his neck.

His dad looks at him and then asks "Is something wrong? You are sweating a lot and it's winter now." Jake sighs and places the carton back in the fridge, closing it. The boy then drinks some milk, simply refusing to give an answer to his dad's question. This only makes Tom more concerned. "Seriously. What happened at school today? You look extremely upset about something." It is starting to worry him and his wife now as they see how uncharacteristically solemn their son is being, and he shares a brief look with Jessica.

"It's nothing much," Jake finally says. He doesn't want to talk about the issue and hopes his parents can figure that out from his expression, but since they can't, he'll just have to tell them that. "A bunch of girls at school told people that I have gonorrhea, alright? It is not true at all. I'm as clean as can be. I'm going to my room now." He then starts to go but his mother stops him first. "Mom, I really don't want to talk about it right now, so maybe later? Please, I'm feeling sour after going through a really horrible day."

Jessica sighs. She knows she was no saint in her teenage years, having raped her husband when he was reluctant to have sex. But to see her son being hurt in this way pisses her off a lot. Still, she knows that what he needs is someone to support him. "Let me and your dad know if we can do anything for you. It's not your fault other people are being so mean," she says. "We can talk about it later over dinner, okay?" Her eyes tell Jake that she won't accept a no for an answer so he nods and then leaves the room to go get a shower.

12