Childhood Bully Enjoys My Crush

Story Info
His crush fucks his childhood bully.
1.7k words
4.13
20.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minoda
minoda
125 Followers

I sat on the old grey sofa of the common area, revulsion, and embarrassment crashing home as I felt my stickiness in my hand. What the fuck? Christina's moans and Blaze's grunts coming through the metal door reminded me of what had gotten me so excited.

The common room was undecorated and cluttered. It was a four-person suite that ended each hall. A sweatshirt slung over a chair there, and beer bottles lined the tables and even lay under the sofa.

Her screams and moans reached a crescendo with the metal squeaking from the bed and hard clanging against the brick wall. I turned, hearing the door open. First Blaze, wearing nothing, cock still semi-hard glistening in the low light, and then Christina. She looked like I'd never seen her before.

Usually perfectly groomed and put together, big large brown eyes and long straight brown hair. Christina's bright red lipstick smeared, her eye shadow streaked down her face, her skin glowing from exertion, and a thick white glob dripped down the bridge of her nose, down her cheek and chin. She looked wrecked.

I had only seen anything like that in porn. The Christina before me shattered my image of Christina. She was such a sweet girl in my mind's eye, requiring nice, delicate treatment. I had developed a crush, coming around her room to say hi, bumping into her around campus, and stuttering when Christina smiled my way. Then one day, I'd been hanging out with Blaze when she waved to me. He asked if I knew her, and when I said yes made me agree to tell her, he thought she was hot. He was clear I couldn't say 'beautiful,' 'pretty,' or 'attractive.'

If I had any doubts, a woman could enjoy being fucked roughly, degraded, called all kinds of names I had always thought no woman wanted, and finally facialled the last couple hours had certainly remedied that.

My mouth hung open, and I blushed. I heard Blaze chuckle, "Aren't you going to be a nice guy and get her a tissue?"

She showed some shyness now as her fair skin flared bright red. I was lifting the tissue out of the box before I realized what was happening. I wiped the copious load from her face, and my eyes drifted over her sexy slim body. I could see she was aware of my eyes caressing her and smiled with a devilish grin. There were purpling bite marks over her breasts and neck that contrasted her blushing.

"She is a hot slut, isn't she?" Blaze said while giving her pert ass a hard swat. "Go and put some clothes on so he can walk you home, slut."

She slipped on a pair of sweats and a hoody but didn't bother with anything else. "You don't mind walking me back to my dorm, do you, Sean?" She put her arm around me, her eyes about level with my chin as the words came out sweet and tart.

Her scent was thick with sex and her pungent perfume. The combination made my cock start stirring again. I swallowed and nodded.

Remnants of summer hung on the September night as we walked along the path to her building. The dull amber lights glinting off her fair skin. "You're so cute. You didn't think I would enjoy being fucked like that, did you?"

"So.. you.. uh.. liked it then?"

She laughed, stopping along the brick wall and positioned herself in front of me, looking up. "Sean, I know you heard my moans. How I begged him to fuck me harder, to let me cum, to fill me with cum, and finally to cover my face. Did you enjoy seeing my face covered in cum?"

I nodded. Christina looked down, acknowledging my growing bulge.

"Do you want to kiss me? I know you have a crush on me."

"But, you just... he just.."

She pulled me to her, her tongue sliding into my mouth. I could feel my face flush. The taste was strong, heavy with saltiness. I knew what I was tasting. Who's it was. Yet when she pulled me closer, her body tight to mine, I could feel my hardness throbbing against her. I was harder than I'd ever been.

She whispered in my ear, "Someone's excited... you could taste him, couldn't you?"

I blushed again and looked down.

At the door to her room, I thought we were going to part ways. "Aren't you going to come inside?" She asked seductively.

I didn't even open my mouth. Inside, the two beds of the double were against the walls. It was tidy and decorated with pictures on the walls. Christina went to the bed on the left and sat down with a bounce. "Come over here... I need your help with something." Her fingers curled, and it felt like she pulled me to her on a string.

"Give me another kiss. You like kissing me, don't you?"

I nodded and leaned over her and pressed my lips to hers. She held my head as our tongues swirled, and I felt the vibrations of her moan into my mouth.

"I like knowing that you can taste Blaze on my lips too.." she paused, grabbing my hardening erection and encircling it through my pants, "and how it's turning you on too. You're a dirty boy.."

"Take off your clothes. I want to get a look at you."

I was nervous now. Christina was so beautiful, so sexy.

"Well? You've already seen me."

I hurried now and felt her eyes studying me. "Cute," she said as she stood and walked around me. "What's this here?" Her finger ever so slightly brushing along the crusty dried cum on my dick. "You were masturbating to your crush being fucked by your childhood bully.." She giggled maliciously.

She stripped out of her sweats and laid back down. The glistening between her legs drew my eyes.

"I can see how hungry you are for a taste. Blaze doesn't go down on me. Come on now... you are a good kisser, let's see if that extends to other uses for your tongue. Sometimes after such a good fucking a girl needs a really good licking, you know?"

I hesitated. "Did he just.. uhm... inside you?"

"That's cute. You can't even ask if Blaze came inside me. He did," she stroked my cheek, "does tasting more of his cum make you squeamish? I know you have a crush on me, doesn't having a chance to please me make you happy?"

I nodded.

"That's a good boy. Now come taste me... and Blaze." She spread her legs for emphasis, and I saw her lips glistening. There was thick white fluid beginning to drip out too. I hesitated with my eyes fixated. "It's ok; it doesn't make you gay to taste his cum. I think it's really hot." Her voice was so seductive I was magnetized and felt pulled to my place between her long slim legs.

I dove my tongue in and was overwhelmed by the flood of juices. They were thicker than I'd remembered when going down on women before. Saltiness and bitterness dominated the sweetness I expected. I was familiar with the sweetness and attributed that to Christina -- the other I knew must be Blaze.

Christina's laughter snapped me out of experiencing the impact Blaze's cum inside her had on the texture, scent, and taste. "Oh my god! I didn't believe you would do it. He told me to seduce you into doing it, I thought it would be fun, but I never thought you actually would!"

I didn't know what else to do but keep licking. My face burned with overwhelming embarrassment. Blaze had orchestrated this. Fuck he's such an asshole, I thought. Even with the anger rising inside me, I couldn't help myself.

"He told me he bullied you in grade school," her enjoyment delivering each word was palpable. "Then he sent you to hit on me for him and has you fetch me when he wants to fuck me." She was cackling now.

I was licking deeper, using my tongue to probe her deeply, and nearly choked on the thick cum flowing. It came out in large globs like a particularly savory sauce.

"Fuck, this is turning me on, and you're pretty good with your tongue. It's your enthusiasm that elevates you... I wonder, though, are you always this eager, or is it because of all that cum you are choking down."

My face flushed nearly purple, and I felt my cock twitch. Christina laughed, "Look at that precum leaking out!"

I was dizzy. The arousal and humiliation were intoxicating.

"You're such a dirty cumslut. You're loving slurping down all Blaze's cum, aren't you? Do you feel good when I call you a good cumslut?"

I could only moan affirmative.

"Oh fuck, right there, just a little faster now, ohhhhh yesss," I was penetrating her then flicking up under her clit now, amazed the stream of juices had not stopped. Her hands tangled into my curly hair and pressed me deeper.

"Now use your fingers and lick my clit, deeper and curl your fingers towards yourself.. yessss, now faster.. harder..." I could hear the sloppiness as I fingered her as hard and pressed my fingers against the upper wall.

"Fuuuuckkkk, I'm cumming..." she moaned before she started splashing my face with squirt. I felt the impact of it against my face and the warm liquid drip down.

"Good boy, now get dressed and don't clean up. I'm done with you now, though if you weren't hard and I thought you could handle cuddling without getting too excited, I might have considered. Maybe you'll earn that? Would you like to earn that?"

I nodded yes.

"Good, don't you dare try pleasing yourself until I say you can. I know you got off listening to Blaze and me earlier, which is more than you deserve. Now, get the fuck out of here."

I barely had my jeans around my thighs and hustled to get them on, throw my t-shirt on and grab my sneakers. I finished buttoning my pants and putting on my shoes in the hallway. It was well lit, and I remembered her squirt dripping down my face as students passed by eyeing me. My face blushed, and I couldn't hide my erection. I had never felt so exposed.

Back in my room, I lay awake, hard with juices drying to my face wondering how I could have enjoyed the night so immensely. Just thinking about it, I felt ready to cum without even touching myself.

minoda
minoda
125 Followers