Chill Night Out

Story Info
Girl goes out to forget her boyfriend. Gets more than that.
6.2k words
4.59
37k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmarfox
mmarfox
10 Followers

*Disclaimer* This story has a high degree of non-consensual themes and anal sex between women. It is very loosely based on a true story as described by an ex of mine. The actual story is of course not this extreme nor was it non-consensual. This is a male-written fantasy meant to be enjoyed as such. All characters are adults, and names have been changed to protect identities.

Brooke knew she wasn't a lesbian. She loved being with men just about as much as any hetero woman. But she also liked to fool around with girls from time to time, and tonight she felt like going out with her lesbian friend to a gay bar.

"Nothing crazy tonight" Brooke told her friend Anna. "Just a few drinks, maybe flirt with a girl or two, see if maaaybe there's one that I could be interested in and get their number. You know, just a chill night out."

"Totally fine with me" replied Anna.

Brooke and Anna had been friends for years. They were both high school teachers and met through work. Their relationship had always been platonic, especially since the gangly, slightly awkward Anna wasn't Brooke's type at all. But still, they flirted here and there. They even went camping one time, and a massive storm rolled through overnight. Anna and Brooke stayed in the same tent for warmth that night. Brooke still isn't sure, but she could swear she woke up at one point in the night because someone was rubbing the inside of thighs.

Tonight, though wasn't about Anna and Brooke. It was just about Brooke blowing off a little steam. She had been seeing this guy, and he not only was a controlling asshat, but he also was very vanilla in bed. Brooke had told him her partialness to girls, and he scoffed at that.

"Relationships should only be between a man and a women. Otherwise, the fabric of society breaks down" he preached to her.

Brooke had enough and told him to fuck off earlier that day. Bout time too. So tonight, she wanted to celebrate the best way she could think in response to that jagoff: go get hit on by lesbians at a gay bar.

She still didn't want to stay out too late. She had a few things to do in the morning. "Remember, nothing crazy tonight, ok Anna" Brooke pestered Anna again.

"Alright, alright. Jeeez!" Anna shot back. "You'd think you were the conservative prick who just got dumped with the way you're acting."

That was fair, Brooke thought to herself. She was acting rather uptight. Nothing a few drinks won't fix though.

An hour later, their Uber ride dropped them off at the bar. The place was packed tonight. You could hear the music and commotion out by the street where they were dropped off. Talking, laughing, and even some shouting. The joint had a lawless vibe to it, just what Brooke was looking for. Brooke and Anna headed inside.

They got past the bouncer, a big burly woman with cauliflower ear. She looked like maybe she did Jiu Jitsu or MMA. She also looked like she would pound you into oblivion and leave you in a pool of your own juices if you let her take you home. The thought intrigued Brooke, but the bouncer wasn't attractive enough. Brooke was attracted to personality and someone's energy above all else, but a certain level of raw physical attraction still had to be there. Brooke was a tom boy at heart. She loved to get outdoors, jump in mosh pits at concerts, punch people in the face at her boxing gym, and she was a wild one in bed too. Still, she liked to dress up and be feminine.

Tonight, she was wearing a cute pink dress that was flowy but also form fitting. It hugged her midriff, showing off Brooke's toned stomach, but the dress puffed out just a bit at the bottom like a Sunday dress, but it still showed just enough of the bottom of Brooke's tight, cute butt to draw all the eyes as she walked by. The top cupped her perky breasts, but it didn't show too much cleavage. Overall, the dress reflected her mood; she wanted to have fun but not put on the flashers saying come fuck me now. The dress did at least show off her beautiful long, toned legs. Brooke wasn't an inch over 5'4', so she had no issue wearing 3-inch heels that pumped up her legs so the muscles in her calves, thighs, and hamstrings were on full display.

Brooke and Anna found two seats at the bar and did a once-over look around the place. Brooke's preferences in women weren't very well defined since she had only been with a hand full of women in her life. There was the threesome she had in college (which was a letdown), the time she and her ex-boy friend from years ago went to a swinger's club, and she got ate out by a MILF, and the most recent one of hanging out with her hippie friends at a burning man camp out where the girls got high and were tying each other up and teasing one another for fun. Brooke got to stick her face in a few pussies that night. But besides those, Brooke hadn't been with women, so she still wasn't exactly sure what her type was. When she watched porn, she would gravitate towards to the girl-on-girl stuff, and she most liked the stuff with one of the girls being a bit more butch and dominant, and the other more girly and submissive. So, she supposed her type was pretty studs, girls who had feminine features like a beautiful face, nice breasts, and fit butts, but also were very masculine in their personality and energy. Brooke liked the idea of a hot girl who would also take charge or her and put her in her place.

As Brooke and Anna settled in at the bar, Anna went to order some drinks. Brooke glanced around once more and noticed a few girls eyeing her. She could see the interest in their eyes, even hints of lust. It turned her on knowing she was drawing attention. And then Brooke locked eyes with one girl in particular. She was standing across the bar in a leather jacket talking up some rando she was half interested in and barely keeping up with the conversation. This girl was tall but not towering. Brooke would guess she was maybe 5'8". She had a beautiful face with well defined features that were accentuated by light touches of makeup and eye liner, and her short black hair was slicked back in a 50's greaser look. She was thin but not skinny. She was fit with firm assets that any guy would die to get their meaty hands on. It was clear this girl didn't bark up that tree though. She was interested the fairer sex. She was so beautiful that in another life, she would have been a model, or now a days, a social media "influencer".

Brooke couldn't deny the instant attraction. Her heart began to thump harder as a warm tingling grew between her legs. Brooke was moist the moment she saw her, and this women could tell. She was a hunter, and Brooke was her prey. She made a B line for Brooke at the far side of the bar.

She didn't rush over or lazily walk, but rather strode with confidence and self-assurance, keeping her eyes fixed on Brooke with every step. Brooke could feel her energy from across the room. This woman was magnetic. Brooke took in every detail, letting her mind race through a dozen scenarios in the blink of an eye. Finally, she reached her.

"Hi. I'm Dia" said the dark-haired stud, never letting her gaze break Brooke's. She extended her right hand in a manner that told Brooke to take it rather than suggesting she did.

"Hi. I'm Brooke" Brooke said back with a meek and bashful smile that was uncharacteristic of her. "And this is my friend, Anna." Brooke motioned to her friend standing beside them, hardly noticing the pair because she too was now on the prowl. Dia politely looked over to Anna and took her hand too and said hello but quickly moved her attention back to Brooke.

"Can I buy you a drink?" asked Dia.

"I would love that" replied Brooke.

"What's your poison?" Dia asked with a sly smile.

"Just nothing girly" quipped back Brooke.

Dia ordered two Jack and Cokes. The bartender mixed them up quickly and served it to them. "Put 'em my tab, Sommer" Dia said with a wink. The bartender smiled and said, "you got it, babe." Brooke wasn't quite sure if she could sense chemistry between the two of them, but the moment passed too quickly for her to dwell on it.

"So, I haven't seen you in here before. First time?" Dia inquired.

"First time. My friend Anna comes here occasionally, so that's how I know about it. I'm not really into girls that much, so this isn't normally my thing." Brooke finished the words and then immediately realized how haughty she sounded.

"Oh, it's not normally your thing, is it?" Dia said back with a little mockery and feigned shock. "Tell me then, cutie, what is 'normally' your thing?"

"Oh, I didn't mean any thing by that. Just that I don't usually hang out in bars with people like this." Oh fuck. Brooke just did it again. She felt like an idiot.

"Haha! People like who? Like me?" Dia could feel the tension Brooke was feeling, and she wanted to play with it. She liked to play with her prey before devouring it.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything by that either. I'm just nervous." Brooke was blushing with embarrassment now.

"Don't worry, cutie. You're in safe hands with me." Dia gave her a warm, reassuring smile with that and placed a hand on Brooke's arm. Then she continued. "So, how into girls are you? Seems like you're rather new to this."

Brooke considered this for a moment and then told her a little bit about her past. They talked for a little while about relationships and past history. Dia studied Brooke's dress and figure while they talked, eying her up and down. Simultaneously, Brooke would admire how beautiful and confident Dia was. The tension between them built rapidly. They continued like this long enough to go through another two rounds of drinks before Dia decided this was enough foreplay.

Dia watched as Brooke finished her third drink before taking a step forward into Brooke's personal space so that they were mere inches apart. Brooke froze, so Dia took the glass out of Brooke's hand and set it down on the table. Dia then said in a low, sultry voice "So what are you really here for? I saw you eying me from across the room. Your eyes told me a story, and that story is you're here to get fucked."

Brooke's heart skipped several beats as she collected herself to muster a response. "Well, I just broke up with my boyfriend. I wasn't expecting much tonight. Just a few drinks with my friend and maybe have an interesting conversation or two." Brooke then looked around to latch onto Anna as a life preserve. Anna was nowhere to be found. Brooke scanned for another moment and saw Anna on the dance floor with a cute, short emo girl with pig tails. "That bitch!" Brooke thought to herself, but she also realized she had been so engaged in the conversation with Dia that she completely missed Anna saying she was going to go talk to that girl 15 minutes ago.

"Isn't this an interesting conversation?" asked Dia with another sly smile. She knew she caught Brooke off guard. This was when her prey was her most vulnerable.

Brooke re-focused on Dia and came back to the present of what was in front of her. And what was in front of her was this gorgeous stud with slicked back black hair and an irresistible magnetism. Brooke felt vulnerable, exposed. She realized Dia had her where she wanted her. She instantly felt her pussy grow wet. "I would say yes, this is definitely an interesting conversation. You're an interesting person."

"Am I? what else do you think I am?" Dia was homing in on her prey, and Brooke was falling into her trap. Dia oozed sexual energy. Brooke was intoxicated by it.

"You're beautiful" Brooke said without even thinking.

"Oh yeah? What else am I?" Dia leaned in with a devilish smile only centimeters from Brooke's lips.

"You're intimidating" Brooke let out in a half whisper, half gasp.

Dia relished those words and soaked in Brooke's submissiveness as Dia stared into Brooke's eyes. Only a moment passed before Dia decided now she will spring her trap. "Come with me" Dia demanded. She grabbed Brooke's hand, and without a second thought pulled her behind her as she began leading them away from the bar.

Brooke was suddenly caught in a whirlwind as she was led by Dia to God knows where. They made their way through the crowd and towards the back of the bar where the crowd thinned out. Brooke then noticed a restroom up ahead and could tell by the way Dia was pulling, this is where she was taking her. "Why are you taking me to the restroom?" Brooke asked in mild confusion and slight protest.

"Because that's where dirty, wannabe lesbian sluts like you get fucked" Dia shot back.

Brooke was shocked at this. She had no idea what was going on, and now she realized she also had no control. Before she knew it, they were inside the bathroom. The door slammed behind them. There was no one in the room with them, but that could change at any moment. There was no lock on the door, and this was a medium sized bathroom with three stalls. "Why not just go into one of the stalls?" Brooke thought to herself, but that wasn't where they were going. Dia stopped them right there next to the door, right in front of a sink. Brooke took in her new surroundings noticing all the small imperfections of the dimly lit bathroom. As she stared at a large crack in the far wall, Dia took Brooke's face in her hands and brought her lips to meet hers. Dia kissed Brooke with an animalistic hunger. She bit Brooke's lips and slipped her tongue in and out of Brooke's mouth taking command of her before sucking on her lip as she pulled away.

Brooke was instantly soaked. She had never been taken like this by anyone, let alone a woman, and a damn hot woman at that. Her panties were flooded with her sweet juices. The thought of being taken by this gorgeous dominant stud in a public bathroom that anyone could walk in at any moment excited Brooke beyond belief, and she was ready to do whatever this beautiful stud wanted. Dia felt this moment of surrender in Brooke's will, and she knew Brooke wouldn't resist her. She was hers for the taking, any way she wanted, and she had just the plan in mind.

"Turn around, slut" Dia commanded, and Brooke did as she was told.

Dia forced Brooked to bend at the waist, so her head was inches away from the sink and her ass was sticking out. Brooke put both her hands on the sink for support and stared at herself and the reflection of Dia behind her in the dirty bathroom mirror. Dia drank in the sight on this hot, tight, newbie lesbian slut bent over in front of her, ready to receive whatever it was Dia decided to give he. Dia reached a hand up to Brooke's head to grab a fist full of her dirty blond hair and yank her head back in one swift motion to assert dominance over her prey. Brooke let out a sharp yelp and wiggled her cute butt slightly.

Dia noticed Brooke's ass wiggle, so she reached her other hand down behind Brooke's exposed bottom to feel Brooke's rosy peach of an ass sticking out from her dress that Brooke now realized was too short.

"Did you really think you were going to get away with wearing this teasing, short dress tonight and not get fucked like the slut you are?" Dia said out loud. Brooke couldn't do anything but let out a small panting moan. Dia then reared her hand back and let loose a thunderous SMACK! on Brooke's cute, rosy butt.

"Ooooo" Brooke let out in pleasure and pain.

Dia reared back and delivered a second one. Again, Brooke let out and even louder gasp of pleasure and pain as soon as the sting of the slap reverberated through her body. "That's right, slut. This is what you get for being such a fucking tease. Little wannabe lesbians like you need to be broken in, and that's exactly what I plan to do." Dia then ran her hand up the middle of Brooke's exposed back side. She felt her warm, gushing wet pussy pressed up against her now soaking wet panties, but that's not what Dia was after. She let her hand wander just a bit further up until she found her target, Brooke's tight, cute butt hole.

"Oh yes baby. That's what I fucking want." Dia pressed her finger to the tight puckered hole and began moving in small circular motions. Brooke was confused as well as shocked.

"What is happening?" She thought to herself. "Why is this girl touching me there? I'm so fucking turned on for her. Why isn't she playing with my soaked puss...Oooo!" Before Brooke could finish the thought, Dia slipped a finger into her asshole.

"That's right baby. Little sluts like you need to be broken in, and this is just how I like to do it. I'm going to fuck your ass raw, and you're going to take it, whether you want it or not."

As soon as Brooke processed those words, she began to panic. She tried to stand up and escape the dirty bathroom, but Dia was too quick and too strong for her. Dia's hand was still locked on her hair, and her other hand quickly reacted to Brooke's attempt to flee by grabbing Brooke's dress and holding her in place. Brooke was a trapped animal. She had no where to go. She was in full panic mode. She began to scream, but Dia scowled at her "scream bitch, and I'll fuck you so hard you won't walk for a week!" Brooke closed her mouth.

Once Dia felt Brooke was under control, she resumed her previous activities. She forced her free hand into Brooke's mouth and made her gag on it to coat it with a thick layer of spit, so it was lubed for Brooke's asshole. She then moved it back down to the cute blonde's butt and ripped her expensive panties clear off her so that they were no longer an obstacle in the way of Dia's lust. Dia lined her middle finger up with the puckered brown asshole and pushed it all the way in, in one fluid motion. Brooke nearly collapsed from the sudden shock of pain. She managed to catch herself and brace against the sink not wanting to look up into the mirror for fear she might see the shame in her eyes.

"Oooo that's right, you fucking slut. My finger just slid right in there. You've been fucked in the ass before, haven't you, you fucking whore?"

Brooke didn't respond. She was too focused on trying to overcome the pain. Dia began pumping her finger in and out of Brooke's ass slowly at first, but then picking up the pace. Brooke was overcome with shame and surrender knowing there was nothing she could do to stop this unless she wanted to make it worse. "Maybe someone will walk in, and they'll get Dia to stop or go call for help?" Brooke thought to herself. All she could do at this point was hope that was the case.

Dia soon got tired of just one finger in her fuck toy's ass, so she pulled out and lined up a second one. The middle finger and the pointer finger this time. She pushed them both in at the same time. Brooke cried out begging her to stop, but Dia ignored her, knowing that soon her newfound slut would succumb to the pleasure of her anal assault.

"Shut the fuck up, slut! This is what little wannabe lesbos like you get. You think you can just prance in here looking the way you do just to tease all of us here before leaving back to your 'normal' life? I don't think so, sis. You're going to remember this night for the rest of your life."

Dia pumped her fingers in and out of Brooke's ass, feeling the muscles of her sphincter surrender one by one. As they surrendered and relaxed, Brooke felt something she wasn't expecting. She began to like it.

As Dia assaulted her back door, Brooke finally looked up into the mirror. Her face was a mess of smeared makeup and eye liner that ran down her face from a mixture of tears and sweat. Brooke couldn't deny that she was beginning to like it. She liked being taken like a whore by this dominant, hot stud lesbian. She began to relish the idea of being a lesbo slut who's only purpose was to do as stud lesbians such as Dia wanted her to do. She was theirs to use as a fuck toy however they pleased. This sudden epiphany was enough to turn the tides for Brooke. She began to fuck Dia back. The burning pain she felt was now mixed with carnal pleasure.

mmarfox
mmarfox
10 Followers
12