Chimera Ch. 01: The Forgotten Spaceship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It means it's time to eat" replied Chloe. "We think it's meant to represent a slice of cake" added Macy-Rae.

"Great!" I said wholeheartedly. "I've built up an appetite!" Both girls giggled at this.

"And after," I continued, "I'd like to meet one of the engineers."

"Male or Female" asked Macy-Rae. "We won't judge!" added Chloe. "But we might join in" continued Macy-Rae.

"Not like that" I told them. "I have a theory about why we don't have our memories, and I need their help."

---------------------------------------------

"So, basically, we woke up, the five of us, with no memory and no idea about what was happening."

I was sitting at the dinner table with the five engineers. Angus brought us all some fried tomatoes and 'official ration 12' (which tasted slightly of ham). There was Steve (of Roger and Steve), pregnant Melissa, a curly haired black guy with long skinny arms and legs called Felix, a short and skinny black woman called Amanda and a 25ish guy with a long beard and brown skin called Mo. Felix was telling the story mainly, with the other's adding their own memories or comments.

"Of course, we're all a bit disorientated and confused, and freaked about being naked and not remember anything. But Amanda finds the emergency clothes, and we start to follow the blinking red arrow pointing on the ceiling. Doors opened automatically for us, and if we tried to divert, other doors locked, or big flashing warnings would appear on the ceiling."

I nodded my head, and wrote down a couple of notes on a blank piece of paper I'd found in my apartment earlier.

"We get closer, and can start to smell burning. A chemically, acidic burning smell. We should've run away at that point, but our previous knowledge kicked in, and we actually started running towards the fire."

"It was so weird" chipped in Melissa "I started pulling alarms I didn't know existed, pushing buttons I couldn't see and pulling fire extinguishers out of the walls as if by magic. Some part of me knew exactly what to do, even though most didn't. If you understand me?"

Amanda also tried to explain. "It's like, when you're in a dream, and somehow you know that if you eat the fruit you'll be happy forever, or that your grandma is secretly a vampire. Nobody in the dream tells you. You just... know it."

"We got to the main computer room" Felix continued, back on topic "and worked to put out the fires. We stopped the fire spreading further, but the main computer core was destroyed."

"How is the spaceship still working??" I asked. "Did you somehow fix it?"

They all laughed at that idea. "No. There was no way to fix it, but the computer had back-up cores. Many key features were lost, like the computer's ability to communicate directly with us, but 95% of core processing remains intact."

"Oh," I replied, taking this concept in. "So the core unit didn't really matter?"

Melissa spat out her coffee. "Are you kidding?! The backups are almost nothing compared to the original. The core processing is fine -- life support etc, but most of the computer's data was lost."

"Imagine" Steve tried to explain "You took a 40 year old astrophysicist, then turned them back into a five year old. Sure, they could still eat, sleep, breath, walk and maybe even do basic maths. But they're never going to calculate the density of a star again."

I nodded, showing I understood at least the basic principle of what they were trying to explain. "Got it. I think. What happened next? After you put out the fires."

"We were guided out of the area by more lights. Then, as we finally left that area, all the doors locked themselves behind us. And we've been slowly fighting our way back to main engineering ever since."

"The computer doesn't want you to get back into the engineering area? Not even to access the engines?"

They all shook their heads slowly.

I changed the topic. "When did the next group of people get woken up?"

"Annette and Angus were next to wake up, about three days after us. We'd tried to get back into hyper-sleep, but something was going wrong. Probably due to the damage. So the ship woke up Annette and Angus to help us make a normal life. Then the botanists where woken when we lost power in the plant storage facilities. Our science team and farming team came next, then...well, everybody else."

"OK, thanks." I said. I looked down at my notes, finding ways to word the next questions I needed to have answered.

"Can you tell me what caused the fire in the main computer room?"

They all went quiet.

Finally, Amanda broke the silence, though not before checking around to make sure nobody else was listening.

"Fine" she said in a loud whisper "I'll say what nobody else will. As we were fighting the fire, we found a strange little box in the room. It clearly didn't belong, and it looked to be where the fire started from. Now, I don't want to say the 'B' word, but if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....."

"It's probably a duck" I said, finishing her quote.

The group started to shuffle, ready to leave. They didn't seem to enjoy this line of questioning.

"Sorry guys, can I ask just a couple more questions?"

Hesitantly they nodded, and went back to sitting with me.

"What is that big domed thing I've seen on the space-ship map? It's in the closed off area."

"History" said Mo.

"We walked through there to get to the fire, but didn't get to stay and take photos. There were lots of old things. Buildings mainly. Maybe we're transporting a museum or something."

"Interesting" I replied, being honest. I had no clue what that meant in the larger scheme of things, but I guessed it could be important. "Last question. Probably. More of a clarification. You're sure you didn't have your memories when you first woke up? That you didn't lose them later?"

"Super sure" replied Melissa. "Why?"

"Because," I explained "That means one of three things. Either whoever planted the...b word...also stopped the computer from reactivating our memories. OR the fire caused a failure, so the computer couldn't restart our memories. OR..."

I paused, unsure I wanted to speak the words, but realised I must. "Or the computer deliberately stopped us getting our memories, because one of us must have planted the bomb."

"You think one of us did this?" Steve asked in surprised anger.

"Think about it. Somebody would have seen a ...b word..before we left on this journey to...wherever we're going. So it must have been hidden by a crew member and planted while we were flying in space, possibly before we all went into hypersleep. It's the most logical thing. If we don't have our memories, then the terrorist can't know they need to try again." "Does that mean...?" Asked Steve, who was having the same thoughts as me.

"Yep" I replied quietly, almost a reverent whisper. "Getting our memories back could put the whole spaceship in danger." -----------------------------------------------------

I went walking round the ship, mainly to get to know the place, but also to clear my thoughts. Eventually I found my way to the garden, on the top level of the ship. The whole area was just one long section full of grass, plants and even some young trees.

The old man I helped earlier with his knees saw me, and gave me a tour. There were two halves to the garden. On one side, all the plants were growing strong and quickly. The other half were growing too, but at a much slower rate, and with much smaller fruits/flowers. He explained to me that it wasn't the soil or the lighting in the room causing the difference -- it was the seeds themselves. It seemed half had been genetically modified to grow quicker and produce more. The other half were the original, unmodified versions.

I was surprised to see the garden also had insects, and even a few small hedgehogs running round. Turns out most plants need insects to pollinate and grow. But you can't have insects running round unchecked. So...hedgehogs.

I thanked the man for the tour, and asked him where most of the other crew would be. We'd been walking round for at least an hour, without seeing anyone.

Slightly awkwardly, he told me they were probably down at the bottom deck of the ship in the recreational area.

---------------------------------

While trying to make my way to the recreational area (still managing to get half-lost, even if the only direction I needed to go was 'down') I bumped into Amanda and Felix from the engineering team, walking with Bridge the botanist.

"Hey Doc!" They called out to me. (It seems I needn't have remembered my name, everyone was calling me Doctor or Doc now) "Going down the rec-area?"

"Just trying to find people!" I replied with a laugh. "The ship is so quiet."

"Yeah" explained Amanda. "Most of us go down the rec-area in the evenings."

There seemed to be a pause, and the girls looked at each other for a few moments, before turning to their male companion.

"Um..give us a minute, huh Felix?"

The skinny black man waited at the other end of the corridor.

"Um...Doc..." Bridget asked almost sheepishly.

'oh boy' I thought. 'Pregnant? STI? Periods?'

"Doc, we were wondering, if...um..."

"If you have contraceptives" finished Amanda. "In the hospital room that is."

I thought.

And I thought.

"Maybe!" I replied, "I think I might!"

Within seconds we all changed directions, and the four of us went marching to the hospital room.

Five minutes of looking on the medical database, and soon I had four syringes. Two with a blue liquid, two with a red liquid.

I instructed the ladies to sit on the examination table with their trousers down, keeping their panties on. Brigitte had no problems with this, but Amanda had been going commando. I stayed professional, mainly keeping my eyes from looking at the landing-strip styled pubic hair around her pussy.

I injected the two black women into their leg muscles with the blue liquid. "Give it an hour or two to go through your system, but that should last you both a couple of months."

"Really?" they asked in surprise. "That simple?"

"Yep. Basically, it tells your body that cum is an enemy, not a friend. You might feel a little odd after...exposure...as your body treats the sperm cells as an infection, but that's about it. Shouldn't be any side-effects, other than that."

"Neat!" shouted Amanda, as she pulled her trousers back up, "What are the red liquids for?"

"Not what...who." I replied. "They are for Felix and I."

Felix sat on the examination table, and when his trousers were off, I injected his leg with the red fluid. "Same thing, basically. Only for inside the man's body. Every sperm produced is attacked. Might be a little itchy for an hour or two, but again, no side-effects after that."

Felix looked a little unsure. "So I can't cum now?!"

"No!" I replied with a smile. "You can still cum. Most cum isn't sperm. It's about three different liquids to help the sperm arrive, and the sperm. It just means that for the next few months, you'll be firing blanks."

I took the final syringe, and passed it to Bridge. "Would you do the honours?"

I sat on the table, my trousers down, and felt the metallic needle push through my skin and inject me with the contraceptive.

I pulled up my trousers again, and smiled at my shipmates.

"OK. Where now? The rec-room?"

The girls shrugged their shoulders, but nodded.

"Yeah, I guess so" said Amanda. "I kinda wanted to watch a video or something, but they've probably turned the screen off by now."

"It's guys night too" added Brigitte, in a disappointed way.

"Well" I offered "You can watch a video in my quarters. I have a screen."

"No way!" replied Felix. "Nobody's got a screen in their room!"

"I do" I said with a smug smile.

"What are we waiting for?" Asked Amanda, already walking out the door.

Soon we were walking along the corridors towards the apartments.

"What did you mean by 'guy night' earlier?"I asked Brigitte as we walked.

"Haven't you been to the rec-area yet?"

I shook my head.

"Well..." she tried to explain "there's a big communal area, where...adult activities happen in the evenings. Often it's open to everyone. Sometimes it's only for women to ....participate (though men can watch), and other times it's only for men's...participation. Steve and Roger's favourite night, if you know what I mean."

"OH" I replied. "Got it."

As I tried to remember which apartment was mine, I asked a slightly obvious question.

"Why is there...um....why is everyone on this ship constantly having sex?"

Bridge answered me with a question. She seemed a bit disappointed in me asking the question, like when a child asks something you already told them five minutes before.

"Can you play an instrument? Maybe you could perform a piece of poetry? Do you know any good songs you could teach us? How about just recommending your favourite film? Do you have a favourite piece of music to share with the group?"

"I...I don't know."

"Exactly!" she replied triumphantly. "Nobody does. But everybody knows how to fuck. Every crew member seems to be over 18. It's entertaining and nobody gets hurt. (Unless they want to!)"

It was hard to argue with her logic!

-----------------------

We finally arrived at my place, and I invited my three guests inside. By their reactions, they'd never seen a crew quarters this big before either.

After giving them the tour (which lasted a whole minute) we sat down together in my living room. As they played with the screen menu (with thankfully didn't auto-continue playing my homemade porn movie) choosing a film to watch, I found some liquids for us to drink. They smelled fruity and slightly alcoholic. Apparently being a doctor on this ship meant you even got a mini-bar!

They chose a film about a lone woman, stuck on an un-terraformed planet by accident, and trying to survive by growing potatoes. Apparently it was a remake of a classic movie from the long-past, before light-speed space travel was invented. I sat on a sofa next to Bridge. On the other sofa sat Felix and Amanda.

We all got comfortable, and soon Bridge was resting her body against mine on the sofa. She smelled good, and I enjoyed having her soft body resting against mine. I gently wrapped my arms around her.

On the other sofa, it was much the same way. Amanda was resting her body against Felix. However, Where I had my arms wrapped around Bridge, Felix moved of his long hands down Amanda's trousers. I remembered Amanda was going commando.

Soon Amanda was having problems focusing on the film.

Brigitte looked up at me, making sure I was OK with what seemed to be going on on the other sofa. I gave her a reassuring smile.

It turned out I didn't understand what her look meant. But she helped me with this. She took my right hand, and slid it slightly under her trousers. Now I got it, and I pushed my hand further down her trousers and under her panties, all while still pretending to watch the film.

Her pussy was wet, and I slowly massaged it, moving my hand in firm, small circles. The way Bridge's body arched against mine told me I was doing right.

"Hey Doc?"

Felix's voice broke the moment. "Do you mind if Amanda and I..." he pointed to the bed in the other room.

"Enjoy" I replied as confirmation.

They both stood up and moved behind us to the bedroom. Felix's hand never left Amanda's trousers as they walked.

Once they left the room, Brigitte moved her body away from mine, but only to pull down my trousers and start giving me a blow-job. The botanist was good, licking up and down the shaft at times, and keeping eye contact with me as much as she could. The white of her eyes against the black of her skin was a beauty I hadn't expected to notice.

"Computer, mute" I commanded. It was clear none of us cared for the video.

With the screen now silenced, we could hear from the bedroom the smack, smack, smack of flesh on flesh. Smiling, Bridge took her top off, letting her exquisite breasts out. I took my top off as she continued to give me head.

"Do you want to join them?" asked Bridge, as the sounds of sex got louder from the room behind us.

"OK." In truth, I didn't care if we stayed in the living room or moved to the bedroom. I just wanted access to Bridge's pussy again.

We stood up and walked to the other room, me kicking off my trousers as I walked. Bridge still had hers on. We saw Felix was laying on the bed, and Amanda was sitting on top, riding his cock. His large hands were her breasts, squeezing and playing with them.

I pushed Bridge down onto the bed, and pulled her trousers off. I climbed on top of her, and when I reached her face, I kissed her passionately. She put her legs up on either side of me, and my cock easily slid into her open pussy, our passionate kiss never stopping even as I entered her. I felt her her almost bite down on my tongue as I pushed my shaft in as far as I could, and then tried to push even further.

I loved the feeling of power, my weight pushing down on Bridge as my hips thrust into her. By the bite-marks she was leaving on my neck, she was loving the dynamic too.

Felix and Amanda changed to doggy style, and a minute later, we changed too. The two girls, side by side on their knees as the two guys, shoulder to shoulder, fucked them hard.

I could see from this angle that neither of them were strangers to anal, but this was their first night with contraception, and they seemed determined to use their pussies to the fullest extent.

"Swap?" Bridge asked to Amanda. "The doctor's cock is so good!"

"Sure" she said loudly, so all of us knew what was happening.

I pulled out of Brigette, and almost instantly Felix's black cock filled the vacant space, pounding her hips as hard, if not harder, than I had been doing seconds before. She lowered her head down further, while still keeping her ass up for Felix to work with.

I moved to Amanda, but she rolled her body away from me, stopping me from returning to doggy style.

"No, I want to be on top" she instructed. "Lie down."

I laid myself on the left side of the bed, and then watched the glorious sight of Amanda moving her body over mine, and slowly lowering her glistening pussy down onto my waiting cock, her large breasts bouncing in front of my eyes.

It was spectacular. The feeling of her pussy. Her breasts bouncing up and down. Her face, a picture of pleasure. Her soft moans. The moans of her friend next to us. The way she had one hand playing with her hair, the other on my chest, helping her rise and fall.

Felix let out a deep moan, and thrust himself hard into Bridge. A few moments later, and he pulled his cock, now slick with cum, out of her pussy. He got off the bed, and walked to the bathroom to clean up. Bridge climbed off the bed too, the cum leaking out of her pussy and onto the bedsheets. She gave Amanda a passionate kiss, then went to join Felix in the bathroom.

Amanda looked down at me. "You're lasting longer than I thought you would" she said with a smile.

"This isn't my first orgy today" I confessed. "Mine neither" she said with a cheeky smile.

She cupped her own breasts, then moved one hand down to play with her clit a little. "God I love being naked" she told me. "You can't hide anything. You're exposed to the world, trusting each other to bring pleasure not pain. It's almost religious."

A flash of inspiration hit my brain!

"Amanda!" she said "You're amazing!"

"um..OK!?"

"I have an idea about the security doors. But they can wait until morning. Because right now..."

I pulled her close, then rolled her over. Now I was on top, and she was playfully squirming beneath me. I thrust hard into her, kissing her lips like it was my first fuck in years.

I hit the point of no return, and kept going. A moment later, and I came hard into her pussy, filling it with my cum. She wrapped her legs around me and held me close until each and every drop had landed inside her pussy.