Chinese Hotwife Gangbang Adventure

Story Info
Chinese Hotwife triumphs over Five young studs.
3.9k words
4
7.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YanLi
YanLi
23 Followers

Breakthrough! After prowling the food court and contriving a few awkward and fruitless introductions, I was finally sitting opposite a handsome 20 something guy who was sitting on the edge of his chair giving me his full attention. We had found a common interest in swimming, which allowed me to steer the subject to nude beaches, and how much I enjoy them. He was sceptical until I showed him a photo of me fully naked, chatting to a couple of guys.

Now I was explaining how, after I turned 50, my sex drive increased hugely, and my husband had a health problem which although didn't diminish his desires affected has physical ability. I told Gary how my husband and I overcame this problem by creating "adventures" which had escalated over the last couple of years from my "accidentally" showing off to strangers, all the way through to the most recent episode which involved me in a staged sex show at a private club.

"So let me get this straight" Gary leant even closer across the table. "You are a respectable 52 year old Chinese lady, and you want me to come with you to a hotel for sex while your husband watches? Oh sorry I should say attractive horny Chinese lady!" He grinned.

"Yep, that's pretty much it, although there is one other thing."

"I knew there had to be a catch" He laughed. " How much is this going to cost?"

I would have been offended if the truth of my proposal was not even more outrageous!

"I want you to bring a few of your friends."

"Whaat! You want to fuck me and my mates?" He laughed harder. "You really are a crazy woman. Are you serious? No other catches?"

"That's the whole deal." I confirmed.

"Fuck! Let's go! I'm in!"

I looked at him straight and told him "Get some friends together and you will all be in!"

This time he didn't laugh, but I did notice he swallowed hard.

"I'll get some mates, no worries. Can I send your photos around? Otherwise they will never believe me! I mean you look hot for ..." he paused, lost for words mid sentence. I raised my eyebrows at him and completed his sentence. "For an old woman. Right?"

"Hey, Give me a break! He laughed." You are older than my mum!"

"You better get moving before I decide you are too young for me."

"Ok, Ok, I am on it! I'll message you. Oh, is your pussy still shaved? I mean, I know the guys will ask."

"Go!" I shouted "Tell them they will find that out and a lot more! Just go and get yourselves organized!"

During the afternoon we exchanged titillating messages which became more and more explicit and more boastful. The guys had christened themselves the wolf pack and boasted about how many times they can cum, and how long they can last. One guy sent a photo of his two hands gripping a hugely impressive erection which definitely caught my attention! They boasted that with their five cocks against my one pussy, I will beg for mercy. I argued back, that I also had a mouth, hands, breasts, ass, nipples and most importantly a brain, so they were actually outnumbered.

After it was all arranged I soaked in a hot bath, shaved everywhere and oiled all over my body with my favorite sandalwood oil.

Finally we were ready! Propped up against the head of a super king bed, naked and nervous I faced the five aroused young men ranged in front of me. The young man on my right was handling a short but very fat and sturdy cock with a large slightly flat head. I thought it looked strong enough to plough the earth with, so I called him The Farmer. Beside him was a wiry guy with sharp features. He was the one who named the wolf pack so I called him Wolf Man. Next, a serious looking young man stroked his long thin cock delicately between his thumb and two fingers. He looked like he was playing a violin so I called him The Fiddler. Beside him Big Cock guy was showing off with a fancy two handed style. To one side Gary was grinning hugely directly at me, his cock already fully hard and bobbing playfully. I imagined them as eager young pups sniffing around me eager for the game to begin. Taking the initiative, I told them they must howl like wolves for the right to be first. There was a nervous chorus of barks and grunts. "I can't hear you!" I called out. A wild howling broke out, but before I could react, hands gripped my heels and pulled them high over my head. As my bottom was lifted off the bed I thought "Oh my god, now they can see everything!" Then I saw Wolf Man rubbing spit on his cock head and realized there was more at stake here than having both my holes open and on display! He roughly swiped the head between my pussy lips, then pushed it straight in. Our bodies connected with a thud. "Fuck!" He grunted. "Easy greasy." My steamy imaginings had not prepared me for the physical reality of a man animal above me and the hard strange cock already moving strongly inside me. I would need to be careful here! I adjusted the movements of my hips to his rhythm and settled my heels comfortably against his back. Now instead of colliding brutally, our bodies were kissing firmly at the end of each stroke with a satisfying slap. My pussy responded quickly, relaxing and coating him with juice . I turned my head to one side as the farmer presented his sturdy offering to my mouth. It was very fat and smelled of soap so I sucked it as deep as I could and my hand found the balls attached to it. Hands were squeezing my breasts roughly so I scraped my teeth firmly along his shaft. The hands squeezed and twisted my nipples. I dug my teeth in just behind the head, and received a strong pinch to my nipples. Changing tactics I replaced my teeth with soft tongue and lips and massaged the full length of his shaft with quick firm strokes. Success! My breasts were massaged more gently in a circular motion and my nipples hardened and tingled pleasantly. Before long his balls swirled around strongly in my hand before his thudding cock muscle delivered a nice load of cum into my waiting mouth. There was a lot, and it looked nice as I drooled it out over his cock.

Now to concentrate on Wolf Man who was still moving steadily in me. I was not sure if his "Easy greasy" comment as he slid into me meant my pussy was loose, or he thought me an easy fuck, but either way I now wanted to take the initiative. Relaxing my pussy muscles for his inward stroke, I squeezed them tight on him as he pulled back. Very soon his stroke slowed, and I felt he was struggling to hold back his cum. He held my hips still, but I bucked and ground against him anyway. Another success! He groaned then butted into me hard a few times before I was rewarded with my second luscious liquid trophy. His mates complimented him on the creamy white river which flowed out of me as he withdrew.

They challenged each other to lick it, but instead, my legs were opened wide and I was wiped dry with the sheet. My raised and parted legs now framed Gary, kneeling in front of me, eyes firmly on my pussy. In the coffee shop he looked very lightly built, but now, poised to enter me, his muscled belly and flat smooth chest promised an athletes energy and performance. I was excited. He held up my knees and pushed himself against my entrance, but all my juices and the cum were on the sheet instead of my pussy so he did not have such an easy entry. After a few tries he could still not get in and as he made another push. Disaster! He let out a despairing cry and to the amusement of his mates, exploded all over the outside of my pussy. The comments were quite rough and I could tell, Gary was embarrassed by the unflattering attention. As he rolled off me I said for his ears only "Don't worry, I can fix it." Straddling him with my pussy close to his face I asked the assembled group. "Do you like how it looks Gary? Does my pussy look good covered in your cum? Do you want to see me cum?" Without waiting for a response I reached between my legs and started rubbing myself. I took his soft cock in my mouth and swirled it around with my tongue. "Hmm your cum tastes good Gary. Lick your cum off my pussy!" I kept swirling and sucking and soon his hands were squeezing my bottom back and forward, open and closed. His cock was swelling up nicely in my mouth, so I reached under it to gently squeeze his balls. I could smell his maleness, sweaty and exciting. I thought of his face so close to my pussy under me.

"Smell it!" I commanded. "Tell me how my pussy smells!"

"Sweat!", he grunted. "like body oil mixed with cum and sweat."

Then I sat down so my pussy was flat on his face. His tongue lapped at me and quickly found my button. I concentrated. Rock my pussy gently on his face. Suck his cock. Feel him swelling up. I began swelling and flooding on his face. When he started thrusting deeper into my mouth I knew he was ready so turned around and carefully squeezed his nearly hard cock into me. At first I thought it may slide out as I rode it, but I sat hard on him and rocked back and forward vigorously. Soon it was like a pole inside me, and his back arched high to grind himself against me. His legs were quivering under me, and I felt he was close.

"Yes! Fuck me Gary! cum with me! I want to cum! Fuck me! Fuck me! cum in me!" I leaned back and rubbed myself so he could see my cream all around where his cock went in me. He jerked and pumped inside me then grunted softly as he slowly subsided. I think I recognized a look of deep thanks in his eyes as I collapsed sideways off him. He reached down and gently slid his fingers inside me to quicky caresses my insides like a thank you kiss. I was happy to give my first orgasm to him.

Through closed eyes I sensed a shadow. Big Cock Guy loomed above me, and had no hesitation in sliding his cock through the mess of Gary's cum and deep into me. The head of his enormous cock was pointed and not so big so it went in easily, but it was very fat in the middle and very long. The head was already bumping inside my belly, before the full length was inside. He didn't force it, but sat up on his haunches, and pushed my knees to my chest. That way the pressure was in just the right place inside me, so we rocked back and forwards without moving in and out much. It felt very good, especially when I rubbed myself at the same time. I was already excited from Gary, and a new peak was very close. I wanted to cum on Big Cock Guy but he lurched up and finished before I could make it.

As soon as he pulled out, I grabbed The Fiddler's hand and instructed him how to carefully put three fingers in me and how to massage me inside, firmly but not too hard. As I relaxed and stretched, he slid his little finger in beside the other three. Moving my hips carefully in time with his fingers, I panted out "Tell me what you can see." "Fucken amazing!" came the quick reply. "Your cunt is stretched so wide your clit is sticking out and I can see your piss hole."

"Go deeper." I grunted.

The others gathered around to offer encouragement. Their commentary on how my pussy was stretching and creaming on his hand made me extra excited. I was the center of attention! All eyes were on where this young man's hand was moving inside my body. We all gasped as his knuckles squeezed in. My hips and his wrist moved in gentle rhythm. I was too excited to care anymore that both my holes were fully exposed, so when someone said "Fuck, look at her asshole moving!" I lifted even higher to give a better view. With four fingers curled inside and a thumb against my clit, my orgasm started fluttering the muscles in my belly, rippled through my guts and exploded with uncontrollable clenching of my pussy and asshole. I felt a small stream of pee come out.

"She fucking pissed on me!" he jerked back and I had to grab his wrist and help him ease it out slowly. Wolf Man breathed "Fuck, you can see right inside her! Awesome! Hold it open, I'm going to piss in her" but his cock was too hard to pee.

He was on his hands and knees in front of me with his long thin cock jutting out stiffly parallel to his flat belly. Crawling over me but without our bodies touching, he placed his hands either side of my shoulders. Hunching and thrusting, his cock bumped around between my legs, but after a few strokes it lunged into the entrance and penetrated me deeply. His buttocks were clenching and his back arching above me, driving his cock fast and deep. His rhythmic grunts as our bodies slapped together and the sharp animal smell of our sexual arousal, gave me the idea he really was a wolf on me. The feeling was so real that I rolled out from under him and scrambled to my knees. "Get on me from behind." I commanded."Fuck me like a wolf!"

He instantly understood my desire and mounted me in the same way as before, humping his back until his bouncing cock speared deep into my drooling pussy. Howls from his mates encouraged our exertions as he butted me furiously, our sweat damp bodies slapping noisily together. I tightened my pussy on him as hard as I could but his pace didn't slow. The feeling was exhilarating, but too energetic for me to orgasm. I reached below me and took hold of his balls, cradling them as carefully as I could against his frenzied bucking. Gradually he slowed down, and adjusted his thrusts, pausing at the end of each stroke to savour the sensation from my squeezing pussy. I took the advantage and rolled his balls in my hand growling at him "Howl for me Wolf Man! Fuck me with your wolf cock!" He growled at me, and I panted "Yes! Yes! Yes!" to his slowing thrusts. And then another victory! His legs stiffened and he pushed up very high and deep to deliver another warm wet victory reward.

Drained, he lost interest in his plan to pee in me, but the farmer hadn't. He knelt between my outstretched legs and positioned his fat cock head at the entrance to my open pussy, but it immediately started stiffening. The boys had been drinking beers while watching and waiting their turn, and now one of them tipped a thin stream of his beer over The Farmer's cock and down over my pussy "to give him the idea." The warmed beer trickling over my pussy felt so different and exciting! The boys saw my reaction and one called out "She's hot for it. Open her fucken pussy and pour it inside." Strong hands spread and lifted my legs high and stream of beer fizzed over my pussy. Thinking to prevent wetting the bed, I told them to put the neck of the bottle in me. It felt hard, it felt liquid and most of all it felt the most exciting thing ever! The beer bubbled and fizzed out and the bottle went further and further in. " Ooh yes! Fucking yes!" The boys gathered round to watch and take a turn with the bottle. All around me cocks were being stroked. I grabbed them in turn, sucking and jerking them until they erupted into sticky puddles on my belly.

I felt the bottle being removed and when I looked up, Big Cock Guy was positioning himself to take another turn on me. He pulled my legs until they were hanging over the edge of the bed with knees wide apart, and then lay full length on me, his hands holding mine on the bed behind my head. His cock nuzzled my pussy and as he moved his body up on mine, it entered smoothly. He began rotating his hips and gently pushing forward and deeper. His movements were calm but I began to breathe hard and bite my lip as I felt him stretch my limits beyond anything I had before. He moved gently in and out a little, always a little more in than out, I felt him surge up inside me and recede in slow motion. My breathing slowed and my mind floated calmly above us watching his back arching and buttocks clenching between my outstretched legs. When he took my hand and brought it between us there was no gap. His whole monster cock was in me. "Good job! Now you better get ready to howl, because you gonna get a proper good fucking."

My mind jolted back into my body as, still joined together, he held my ass tight and stood up. I was hung on his cock like a coat on a hook, scared what would happen if I slipped. It turned out I did not need to worry about that! He had an iron grip on my ass and skilfully slid me up and down on his pole. The audience was impressed with both my ability to take his whole cock, and his skill in using me as his personal masturbating machine. I was a human sheath for his cock. The pack encouraged us loudly with chants of "Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!"

I couldn't finish in that position and I was getting tired from hanging on, so I told him to lay back on the bed, and rode him until I felt he was close. Then I stopped and slid off him, keeping a firm hold on his cock. "Beg for it!" I teased him. "If you want my pussy, howl for it!" "Fucken cock teaser!" he snarled back, then growled with impressive wildness and grabbed my ankle. Laughing, I wriggled away, but hands came from everywhere to hold me. Underneath the sexual intent I felt a playful mood, and I enjoyed all the enquiring hands exploring me as I was arranged back on top of Big Cock Guy. As soon as he was back inside me, my mind turned to the serious matter of how to stimulate so many tired bodies to more orgasms!

Through the tiredness and soreness, my own desire was rising. "Who has another cum for me?" Who can be first?" I teased. Hands began stroking and cocks began to stir. Semi hard, red rubbed cock heads rubbed around my sticky nipples, and wiped impatiently across my mouth. Drooling saliva over The Fiddler and Wolf Man's cocks I alternated sucking and stroking them while leaning forward so The Farmer and Gary got good view of my ass. Soon I was proudly sucking two hard dark red cocks with two sets of balls moving around in my hands busy making cum loads for me. Finally I was rewarded when a surprisingly big load spurted into my mouth. It made a slippery trail over my breast as I drooled it out again. The Farmer's cock could not resist the combined onslaught of stroking, sucking and being rubbed over my breasts, and soon another sticky trail ran down my breast and formed a drip on my nipple.

All this time I had been trying to concentrate on massaging Big Cock Guy's cock with my pussy in time to his rhythm. I had planned to take care of the two guys behind me before they got bored watching Big Cock Guy and me, but there was a new development below. Big Cock Guy speeded up and went deeper, his legs clenched hard under me. I grasped his hands and rubbed them over my sticky hard nippled breasts. It was very successful because he pushed up so high I was lifted off the bed. His whole body was rigid and then I felt it! His cock went pump, pump, pump and he went limp under me.

I leaned back so everyone could see the huge conquered cock slide out with a gurgle and rush of cum. There were murmurs of "Fucken hell." which I took as a compliment, and gave me courage for my last bold plan.

Holding Gary to one side, I told The Farmer to lay on his back, and facing him, sat on his cock leaning as far forward as I could.

"Can you see my pussy?" I asked Gary. "Try to get your cock in too."

The slippery juice covered fingers and cocks pushing on the area between my ass and pussy were very stimulating, and finally my pussy was so excited it opened to accept the second cock. All the extra activity was too much for The Farmer and he added his load to the puddle of my pussy and slipped out of me.

Gary lifted my bottom up so I was ass up head down and slid all the way in.

Taking his time to savour every stroke he started to ride us home, alternatively gently slapping my ass and squeezing it wide open. Now I could concentrate only on my own orgasm, it started building nicely.

The boys started their chant again. "Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" to spur us on. We entered the final stage when Gary's thumb pressed into my asshole. It became a focus of pleasure going deeper with each stroke. Past the point of holding on, I felt Gary shuddering first, then we collapsed together, tumbling down in a sweaty heap. We lay just as we fell, face down with Gary on top, his cock still nestled in the crack of my ass where it had slipped out. Unbelievably, the feel of it nuzzling between my holes stimulated me to squeeze my ass together which made my pussy tingle more. Without moving, I issued a challenge to anyone who wanted another turn on me.

YanLi
YanLi
23 Followers
12