Chinu and Brij Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of a wife on how she solved back pain of her husband.
1.7k words
2.78
11.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Here are Chinu and Brij, a happy couple sharing our experience with friend Nancy and how that changes the dynamics of our relationship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It might be another day in Chinu and Brij's married life. But it can't be that normal.

While attending marriage, Brij tried to impress some attendees, and pull some heavy luggage and pull his back.

He started feeling pain next day and call Chinu in office. Under the heavy burden of work Chinu has to pull out to meet doctor with Brij.

Doctor prescribed some pills and ask for complete bed rest to Brij. Chinu was very angry with Brij, as she has to come from middle of work and he never take care about him self. Not only his work suffers because of him her work suffers.

Chinu drops him at home and rush to office. Brij takes rest.

Chinu comes home, very furious. But didn't talk much. At night she was upset and didn't talking. Brij sensing this started saying sorry. Making baby faces. Trying to please her. Finally Chinu gives in. Sits besides him and gave pep talk. Once that done. She was about to get up. Brij pulls her and kisses her.

Brij thought of one of kiss but Chinu needed to amend for her scolding. So, she started giving more deep kisses.

She was sitting on the corner of bed and giving kisses to Brij. Slowly Brij hold her face and starting to responding her hard way. Both exploring each other's mouth.

Brij started moving his hand on boobs of Chinu. She didn't objected and keep focus on kisses. Then slowly she removed her hand and allow Brij to relax and lay back.

Brij was sure that all is good, he will sleep soon thanks to medicine, but then Chinu did something which she rarely do.

She starts rubbing already semi hard dick. She smiles and tell Brij to relax. And keep rubbing. Then slowly she remove the zip and pull out large dick of Brij. And started playing with it. She removed the top, as she was also feeling hot. Now, Brij can see almost out boobs. He was excited despite pain, his dick is harder than normal. It was hardly fit into hand of Chinu and then with Brij s surprise she took it in mouth. It's hard to pull in but slowly she manages and start stocking and rubbing and sucking. Tired Brij, in pain and under the influence of medicine couldn't hold more and cum inside her mouth. Chinu went to bathroom to clean it. Then she comes back change and slept

Chinu thought it was one of fight and corrections. And she will take break for 21 days and focus on work. But Brij has some other plans.

Next day after long day Chinu comes home, she came in bedroom gave kiss on Brij s chik and run towards bathroom to take bath. Finishes dinner and directly came to bedroom with more work. But then Brij call her to give medicine, and while she tries to give medicine he pulled her to kiss her. This time fondling her boobs hard way. Even though it comes as surprise Chinu reacted positively. Her boobs are pulled out by her so Brij can suck on it. Brij didn't disappoint and started sucking Chinu's boobs. Chinu is now giving both boobs turn by turn to Brij to suck.

Brij enjoying both boobs. Then slowly he pulls out his already hard dick out. And push Chinu down. She took the hint and started sucking it. After a good suck she started rubbing it with her large boobs. Finally make Brij cum on boobs.

Next day Brij got even bolder. Once Chinu comes to bedroom after her full day of work and house chores she sees Brij his dick out, slowly rubbing it. Lustfully looking at Chinu.

Chinu gets irritate a little and says not today. But Brij insist with all arguments and baby face. Just a quick suck. With no mood Chinu give a quick suck and started rubbing. This time she finishes just in her hand. Then she went to bathroom and clean it. Brij with all the pain have to get up and clean it.

Next day same story, same demand. Now, Chinu is getting more irritated, as work and house duties. This extra duty is making her more angry but she don't want say anything until 21 days of bed rest pass. Chinu made long list in her thought to tell him once his rest time is over. While rubbing his large dick to make him cum.

As Brij can't come out and Chinu can't go out of Bedroom she has to fall for his demand. She did skip for day or two but he manages to make demands again. Suck, rub and make him cum. While Chinu is not satisfied at all. Even she can't make any demand because Brij can't do anything or any position in this situation.

Chinu has a friend Nancy. A close one. She sense that Chinu is irritated. She asked Chinu for details. First she avoids but then she tells her everything.

Nancy tells her not to worry, she will come today to visit them. So, Brij stays in control.

Idea works. While Nancy in bedroom Brij can't do much other than talk and then before he can do anything Chinu sleeps.

Day after day same story. Nancy find a reason or another to stay till late night, and left after Brij sleeps.

It irritate Brij, finally he makes bold move and started adult joking in front of both while talking. Suggesting that Nancy should make his man happy instead of making Chinu happy. Nancy did take the hint and about to move out knowing that what gonna happen next.

Then Chinu gets angry this time. She bent over Nancy and ask how much time she has. She said his husband is on tour so she has all the time. A reason she was able to accompany Chinu.

Next question of Chinu just blow her mind. Chinu asked her, you mind some fun and let's teach this man to behave? You don't mind some adult fun right? Nancy was surprised but she was free and thought what more can be done. So, she said yes.

Chinu then says Brij, Nancy needed change. And she also gets bored with same small dick guy. Even though he is loving and caring but some fun not gonna hurt.

Why don't you show what you have? Even though Brij was sleeping at the corner his every sense stands up. Even Nancy was in shock. But Chinu pull her hand so she doesn't says anything. Chinu tells Brij again to pull out. In shocked Brij pulled out his soften dick. And then both girl laughed.

Nancy joked that we are not good enough to make him hard. Chinu acknowledge it by saying. It's too much online reels that he forgot about reals. Nancy said should we help him. I want she how big he is.

Chinu is now more excited as her Little experiment to embarrass Brij is taking another turn. She didn't expected this from Nancy. It was plan to insult and close this chapter. But now have to move on.

Chinu asked what you are thinking. Nancy move ahead and kiss Chinu. Chinu was in shocked but responded Nancy as she wanted to make Brij jealous. Both are kissing each other passionately. Exploring their tongue and mouth. While Brij is looking.

Then slowly Nancy removed top of Chinu and started sucking her big jugs while she is enjoying it. Then make her sleep near Brij. Brij did try to kiss Chinu but Nancy push him back. And keep kissing her face, tongue, arms and boobs, naval.

Slowly she moved down and removed Chinu s bottom. And started sucking her clit. After sometime she gets up and remove her clothes. Her big boobs make Brij crazy hard. Then she told Chinu to sit on Brij face and make him lick Chinu. And then she started sucking and Rubbing Brij s chest. Slowly going down and start sucking him. Brij was already too hard to control and came Inside her mouth.

Brij thought it's over. But it was not. Sucking didn't stop. And he has to continue lick Chinu. Nancy didn't allow her to get down. Then she keep sucking to make him hard again. Now, she did something that's not advised by doctor. She gets condom from wordrobe and put it on Brij s large dick. And before Chinu can react she sits on it in cow boy position. And start riding it. While riding she is kissing Chinu and fondling her boobs.

She never had this Big dick so she didn't want to loose this opportunity and as Brij already came he stays longer. But his healing back was talking a hit. Chinu came on Brij s face and the she came down. Then Brij forgot about back and started enjoying Nancy matching the rythm. Then Nancy came and then she came down.

She pulls tired Chinu near her and make her lick her dripping pussy and then kiss her. Then she started rubbing her dick while condom is one.

Chinu also joins in and both are rubbing her. Then Nancy did some weird stuff. Take Brij s leg up and put her finger in her ass and started rubbing it. Brij was in pain. She tried to push Nancy but then Chinu started sucking his chest while holding dick in his hand. Brij couldn't get up. He just wait until it's finished in condom.

Then both girls gets up and went for bath leaving Brij there to sleep. They both took quite a good time to bath while making, Making out noise for Brij.

Next day Chinu and Brij has to visit doctor, as pain increases. Doctor advised that when he says complete rest means not only day work but night work as well.

That night Nancy came again and just tap on Brij s ass. And worn him that she don't mind joining them again if he steps out of line for Chinu. Chinu really enjoys it.

This is how it all started. Please comment if you like the story. And if you are interested in what happened next. we love to connect with like minded couples.