Chloe

Story Info
Chloe takes one for the team.
2k words
4.36
37.5k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story.

This begins in 1989 when I was 35 years old, recently divorced after 11 years of marriage and working at a hospital in southwest Florida. My ex and I had been very sexual beings when together, trying threesomes and foursomes with friends and with people we met through swinger tabloids before the internet. Some of these experiences were very erotic and satisfying and some were not. My wife was a reluctant participant at times but at other times her cream would literally be down to her knees before we really got started.

After the divorce, which had nothing to do with our swinging, I moved from South Carolina to near Sarasota, Florida to start over. I was employed as a Marketing Director for a regional hospital. In that capacity, I met many beautiful, sun-drenched women.

One such woman was Chloe. She worked at the hospital and we flirted anytime we ran into each other. She was about 5'2", brown hair and green eyes. Her body was voluptuous yet petite. Curves in all the right places. Having said that I am attracted to many different types of women but I particularly like small women. I was 6'2", around 215 and at the time, worked out and cycled obsessively. I was in the best shape of my life having been a skinny, gangly kid back in high school.

I lived in am old home right across from the gulf and was sitting in my beach lounger reading one Saturday afternoon when Chloe walks up with her book and chair. "Mind if I sit with you." I was gob-smacked that she had come to see me and amazed at her body as she modeled a very brief yellow bikini. I knew she was sexy but I was almost speechless. I said, "Hi, Chloe! Sure. Make yourself at home."

As we chatted, I learned that she lived about 20 miles inland in a double-wide trailer with her two small children. My wife and I were childless but I like kids fine. That did not put me off this beautiful, little lady at all. In fact, it made me want to get to know her better.

I am also not a trailer park kind of person but neither was she your typical trailer park person either. She was college educated, smart and the head of the Vision Impairment department at the hospital. She was simply doing what she needed to do to take care of her kids. From things she said, her ex was not very supportive after the split.

As the day grew warmer and we became more familiar with each other, I told her of my divorce and my desire to start over, much the way she was doing. We had a lot in common.

After about 30 minutes, she asked me to rub oil on her back to keep her from burning. She rolled onto her stomach; I took her suntan oil and looked at her ass for the first time. It looked absolutely fuckable in that small yellow bikini. I proceeded to oil her back, paying special attention to her lower back, just above her bikini bottoms and just below as well. I casually rubbed oil in her feet, ankles and gradually worked my way up to her thighs. I deftly rubbed the oil between her legs taking special care not to actually touch her vaginal area. I really had no idea how she would react to me being so familiar with her body but when I rubbed the hot oil close to her pussy she gave off a small moan. I knew she was enjoying herself immensely.

The day came to a close and we eventually said our goodbyes but she said I should come out to her place next time. I was disappointed at my lack of assertion because I knew had I pushed it she would have come into my house. Remember, I was just out of an 11 year marriage and my romance skills were not well honed but I knew there was more to come later.

Several weeks went by and I finally saw Chloe in the hall at work one day and she asked me to come out to her place the coming Saturday afternoon. I was ecstatic and very horny from our last encounter. I kept picturing her in that bikini and my lust was peaking for her.

I arrived at her double-wide Saturday around 3:00pm. I was pleasantly surprised at her set-up. It was not a trailer park but a substantial piece of land. Hers was the only home for several hundred yards. Her closest neighbor was probably a football field away from her. We fixed cocktails and talked. It was warm spring day with just enough breeze off the gulf to make us languorously horny. We moved next to each other on her sofa and began touching and kissing one another. Our excitement was obvious as our breathing increased and out lips and hands got busier. She tasted and smelled incredible with just a hint of lime and vodka and vanilla.

After more making out and caressing, she stood and let me by the hand to her bedroom. I sat on her bed and undressed her as she stood between my legs. There is nothing like undressing a beautiful, willing woman while the breeze and piney smells are wafting over you through her open windows and gauzy curtains. It felt like paradise.

I removed her blouse and unsnapped her lacy, front-opening bra letting both fall off her shoulders. Her breasts were perfect, high and aroused, her nipples a light chocolate color standing out in the breeze. What a sight. I leaned in and kissed her nipples, one after the other until she leaned her head back and then forward to deeply kiss me. I then unbuttoned her jean shorts and slowly worked them and her panties off over her ample hips. Her brown triangle was soft, trimmed and fragrant the way only a woman who knows how to take care of her vagina can smell. I reached around her and grabbed her ass cheeks and wantonly pulled her to me, kissing her breasts, her stomach and below. She crawled up onto the bed on her knees as I undressed in front of her.

My engorged cock way fighting its way out of my underwear and when I pushed them down it just slapped at my stomach. My 8" was aching it was so hard. She just stared at my cock and leaned down on her hands and knees and gave me a look that said "Put your cock in my mouth, now." I stepped over to her and she grasped her small hand around me and sighed. She then moved a little closer and was able to grasp my hard-on with both hands and milk a huge drop of pre-cum out of my cockhead. Sent moaned and leaned forward and licked it off sending a shiver through my body. She then looked up at me and engulfed all she could. It was an amazing feeling. She pumped me with both hands mewling and breathing through her nose, getting about 5-6 inches into her mouth.

She made love to my cock and I was getting close. I took her hair and pulled her up and kissed her deeply, tongues battling sensuously. I lay her back with her head on the pillow and proceeded to kiss and lick her from her feet to her thighs. As I got close to that beautiful, aromatic wonder, she writhed and begged me to eat her. I leaned in and blew warmly on her lips and then put my whole mouth over her pussy. Then, while holding my mouth on her, licked up from her asshole to her clit, bringing her orgasm roaring out of her. Her pelvis thrust a foot off of the bed and her thighs wrapped around my head in a toe curling, gushing orgasm. I was in heaven and I drank and drank of her until clit was so sensitive, she had to stop me.

We lay there in the twilight just content to let the world go by. As she recovered I got between her legs and pushed her knees up until she was spread before me like a sacrifice. As I opened her legs, her sex opened up like a flower and her cream just leaked out and ran down her labia and over her asshole. So erotic. On my knees, I held her legs up by her ankles and let my large manhood rest on her slit nudging her clit, gradually moving my cock from side-to-side and up and down. She was moving her ass, trying to force my cock into her pussy. I teased her several times and then plunged into her creamy depths. She immediately began bucking and talking dirty to me telling me to fuck her hard and deep. She was clawing at my hips and my back trying to get me deeper and I battered her, bottoming out causing her to grunt. I was hammering away at her pussy when I fell out between strokes and immediately thrust into what I knew to be a much tighter and unfamiliar place.

Her eyes got wide and she said, "That's it! Don't pull out! Keep fucking me!" I was astonished but thrilled. She has taken my full 8" into her ass with no prior lubricating, loosening or anything and she was digging it. My first thought was, "What a fucking woman!" I pounded away and she thrust back at me until I buried myself in her ass and unloaded what has to be an all-time load. We both shivered and shook and continued thrusting at each other until my cock could no longer penetrate her. It fell out of her ass with a plop and I was immediately rewarded with a gush of cum on my balls, my cock her ass and bed.

When we recovered we walked around naked eating and drinking and luxuriating in our newfound sexuality with each other. My ex and I had some very erotic times but this was on a whole other level. I asked her if she liked anal and she said "Yes. Very much. My ex, Dave, taught me how to take him in my ass years ago and I can now relax my ass and enjoy it." She was only the second woman I had ever had anal with but I loved it. Better yet, she loved it.

I spent the weekend with her and we talked about sex a lot, including our experiences with our spouses and others. She and her husband had been in the swinging lifestyle for several years. I told her about my love of watching my woman with other men and she said her ex enjoyed it to, but could be somewhat jealous if the other guys were bigger than him. She had to admit she was somewhat partial to larger cocks but not exclusively. I told her about my fantasy of DP-ing someone and she said she had seen it on porno, thought about it, but had never done it. She also confessed to a fantasy about a gangbang but had never acted on it or even knew how to go about making it happen. That is also one of my fantasy's to participate or to just watch my woman get taken by a group of men.

She disclosed to me that she and her husband had a threesome with the man who lived next door but it had only happened once before the divorce. I coyly asked her if she might let me and her neighbor make love to her together and she said she would think about, grinning from ear to ear and blushing all over.

We made love again that afternoon and on through that Sunday afternoon until she had to go pick up her kids at their father's. We made plans to get together again in two weeks.