Chloe 10

Story Info
Explorations beyond the rabbit hole.
3.6k words
4.75
4.7k
7

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really appreciate your comments and would like to hear from you. I will try and answer any questions (without giving away any secrets or spoilers xx)

Explorations

Another week passed, and I, as Chloe spent several evenings with Aurora at both apartments. We talked a lot, laughed more and enjoyed the shared time. We cuddled, watched movies and danced together. We both found that stockinged legs rubbing together was a big turn on.

It was Friday evening and Aurora had cooked for the first time. Sweet and sour chicken with stir fried vegetables and basmati rice.

"See I told you, you can cook," I assured her.

I pulled her close and kissed her.

"So ice cream for dessert?" she asked.

"No, I would very much like you naked," I requested gently.

"Are you going to have your wicked way with me?" she asked.

"I want to please you. Tell me no and we can just cuddle."

"So how does that work?"

"I want to please you orally. Let me undress you and I will show you. Will you submit to me?"

"Yes, Mistress Chloe," Aurora replied breathlessly.

I was wearing a black satin blouse and pencil skirt. I was wearing all black satin lingerie: panties, bra, and slip. My matching suspender belt held black lace topped sheer stockings and I was wearing my favourite three inch court shoes. Aurora was wearing a red dress, light coloured hosiery and her feet were bare. We kissed and I unzipped her dress to reveal matching red lingerie: thong and bra. I let the dress pool on the carpet. Her hosiery was lace topped tan hold ups.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"You are so very beautiful. You are special to me. The lingerie is very naughty," I replied patting her exposed bottom gently.

"Hey, I have been good and I cooked you dinner," she protested.

"I know. You have been very good to me. I feel very lucky to have met you. You have beautiful soft creamy skin," I said admiring her tanned athletic body.

I unclipped the bra and slipped it from her shoulders. It joined the dress on the floor. Her breasts were perfect with large pert dark pink nipples. I took the left into my mouth and tickled the sensitive area with my tongue. Aurora made pleasurable noises, and so I moved to the right and repeated the action.

"Oh, yes," she whispered closing her eyes.

I kissed her neck and slowly moved down her body, I revisited each breast paying each considerable attention. My hands held her waist and slipped to her bottom. I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her thong and eased them down her legs. I guided her to the sofa. I then knelt before her seeing her neatly trimmed mound for the first time.

"May I kiss you down there?" I asked.

"I thought you were being dominant not submissive today?"

"I want to please you. I won't do anything you don't want to do," I replied sincerely meeting her eyes.

"Only if you let me do the same to you," she agreed stroking my face.

"There is no dependency. Do you want me to love you?"

"Yes, I want you to love me."

"If you don't like anything let me know."

I nibbled at the warm flesh on her inner thigh just above the lace topped stockings. I alternated between left and right, slowly moving towards her sweet spot. I felt her hands on my head urging me on. My tongue reached its destination and I swirled my tongue around her rosebud. I probed gently, sucking her delicate folds and nuzzling her with my nose. Her juices were flowing and she tasted sweet. I took my time, I teased and retreated, I stimulated one spot and then focused on another. I lost track of time. I enjoy oral sex and pleasing a woman this way. It had been a while since I had pleased a woman like this. I could feel her body as she tensed: her hands were still holding my head gently.

"Stop teasing me, please finish me," she pleaded between breaths.

I sucked her gently and performed tongue acrobatics. I kissed her rosebud. My beautiful Aurora orgasmed hard and she held my face tightly against her groin. I continued to play with her. She shuddered several times moaning gently. I was gently released. My lips was damp with her juices.

"Wow! That was amazing! You have skills," she gasped.

"So you liked it then?" I asked with a giggle.

Aurora pulled me into another embrace and kissed me hard. Our hands and arms held each other. We disentangled after several minutes.

"My turn," she stated standing.

I stood, we kissed again, and she began to undress me. I was nervous- this was the first time I had been undressed as a woman for sex. The blouse was slowly unbuttoned revealing my slip. The button and then the zip on my skirt were liberated and they joined the red dress on the floor. The slip was tugged over my head leaving me in lingerie and heels.

"Pretty lingerie, gorgeous body, and I love smooth," she whispered in my ear as she nibbled my earlobe, she ran her hands over my bottom and stocking tops.

Aurora pushed me gently onto the sofa taking the place she had previously occupied. She was gentle, but firm as she removed my panties. My penis now released from its lacy prison stood to attention ready for inspection. She knelt and gently kissed my shaft before taking the apex between her lips. It had been some time since I had reached orgasm through my penis. Aurora was patient and clearly had no intention of letting me climax quickly. She took me almost to the point of release three times pausing each time and squeezing me. Once the urge to ejaculate passed she continued the pleasurable torment. I have had only six sexual partners in my life, and I am not an expert, but my beautiful Aurora played me like a musical instrument.

"Aurora, I can't hold much longer," I warned her, but she continued.

"You have to stop, I can't, oh, don't, oh my."

I climaxed twenty seconds later stronger than I had possibly ever done before. She licked me clean.

We stood and kissed again. I tasted something new: traces of my own semen.

"You taste delicious," commented Aurora licking her lip.

"You taste sweet," I observed in response.

"That was enjoyable, both parts," she confessed.

"That was special," I agreed.

"You want to share a shower?" she asked removing her hold ups.

"I would like that."

We showered, and then she took me to her bedroom. We didn't have sex, but I shared her bed: we cuddled and slept through to the morning.

I awoke the next morning to a vision of beauty. Aurora was propped on one elbow stroking my face.

"Buna frumoaso," I greeted.

"Buna frumoaso," she replied with a grin.

"I need to go home and change."

"What's the rush, you have a hot date?" she taunted playfully.

"I have grocery shopping and laundry and all my chores."

"Would you like some company grocery shopping?"

"You want to come with me?"

"Yes, but I want to spend time with you too," she laughed.

"Okay, I see what you did there, you are naughty!"

"Let me dress, sneak back to my apartment, change and then we can go out."

"Will you wear a skirt?" she asked softly.

I shook my head.

"I can't. Not yet at least."

"Just asking."

"I will dress for you anytime, but only while in the apartment. Even the run across the hall is terrifying," I explained.

She kissed me.

"You are beautiful inside and out."

"So are you."

I made it across the hall undetected with Aurora as my lookout. She sat on the bed and watched as I disrobed. I took a super quick shower and then dressed in clean lingerie. I added the silver grey blouse, black trousers and the flat boots.

"I am still amazed how you transform yourself."

"Just practise," I replied.

"What do you normally do first thing on a Saturday morning?"

"My dance class," I replied.

"You go out to a dance class?"

"No, of course not! I dress and perform the steps with the DVD."

"What do your wear for dance class?"

"The usual: leggings and leotard."

"May I join you next week?"

"If you want to, and I can show you the steps, but you will need your own dance clothes."

"What do you wear?"

I located my dance bag and laid the items on the bed.

"Pink! I might have guessed, I bet you look very cute. What colour do you think I should have?"

"You look good in all colours."

"What do you think about pale blue?"

"I am sure you will look amazing."

We went grocery shopping, for the duration we held hands and had an enjoyable morning. A simple task in a mundane supermarket was now an adventure. Upon return to the apartment we ordered Aurora's dance clothes. We shared lunch. We talked about a hundred things. We held hands a lot even just sat on the sofa.

We returned to Aurora's apartment. I presented Aurora with a package. I had wrapped it in shiny black paper and tied with a silver ribbon. She took the small package and opened it. I had placed another order with Stephanie earlier in the week. The small package had nipple pads, earplugs and a little black box. Aurora was super excited and wanted to try them immediately.

I spent the afternoon dressing and restraining my beautiful Aurora. I released her from her bonds for the fourth time.

"That was the best yet," she gasped.

"So you liked it then?"

"I think you like to torment me, just a little too much. Next Saturday I am going to play with you."

"Okay, that's fair," I agreed.

"I am starved, stay for dinner and tonight?"

"I would love to stay for dinner. I will have to go home briefly and get some nightclothes."

"I have a night dresss you can borrow."

"Are we sharing clothes now?" I asked laughing.

"Well we have shared most things."

"I guess. Ok I will stay, but I need to leave early tomorrow. I have my appointment with my fairy godmother."

"Why don't you just use her name?"

"I'm not sure I know her real name."

"So what is your scenario for tomorrow?"

"I don't know I need to think about it."

We called for Thai food, ate in and watched a movie. We went to bed and both slept soundly. They say that is an indication of a contented mind. We had still not engaged in full sex, but I don't think either of us knew why. The next morning I woke first and quickly dressed leaving Aurora to sleep in peace. I kissed her on the forehead. I left a note in the kitchen near the kettle and returned to my place. I stripped, showered and dressed in my feminine, but camouflaged clothes. I chose pale blue feminine underwear, cobalt blue satin long sleeved blouse, black ladies trousers and flat ankle ladies boots. I still needed to decide on a scenario.

I headed for my weekly appointment with Stephanie. I had some time to think about my playtime.

I arrived at Stephanie's house and pushed the bell. She was wearing a wine red skirt and matching jacket, pale hosiery with coordinated heels.

"Good morning sir, how may I help you?" she asked exactly as she always did.

"I am here for my appointment," I replied with a grin.

"Please come in," she invited opening the door wider.

I stepped inside and she closed the door.

She hugged me.

"So how are you?"

"I am being good, and you?"

"Yes, all good. How was playtime with Aurora?"

"She loved it, thank you for the tech. I, we, really appreciated it."

"Tea?"

"About that, I was wondering, um, could we, um..."

"Chloe, you are shaking, what's wrong?"

"Just nerves I guess."

"What do you want to do?" she asked softly.

I took a deep breath.

"May we go outside while I am dressed?"

"You want to spend time in the garden?" she qualified.

"Um, no, I mean outside outside. Could we go out for coffee?"

"As Alice?" she teased.

"I was thinking more blouse and skirt."

"It might be a little cold, how about adding a jacket?" she suggested with a grin.

"Yes, please."

"Are you ready for this?" she asked looking deep into my eyes as if measuring my soul.

"Both you and Natalia said no-one would know, Aurora said the same thing. I would like to try."

"Let's go. I will get the clothes while you do you makeup and nails. I think pale blue blouse, navy skirt and jacket."

Once in the pink room, I removed my blouse, boots and trousers. I replaced the bra and added the breast forms. I sat at the dressing table in pale blue bra, panties, suspender belt and pale sheer stockings. I applied my makeup, added the brunette wig and painted my nails with dark blue polish. I buttoned the blouse and secured the skirt. Stephanie handed me a shoe box. I opened it to reveal new black patent Mary Jane shoes with a three inch heel. I stepped into them and buckled the strap. I added the suit jacket and took a look at myself in the mirror.

"I look like an office worker," I observed.

"A very attractive office worker," corrected Stephanie watching me.

I turned and looked over my shoulder admiring my bum and legs.

"Do you still want to do this?" she asked.

"Thank you for keep checking. You caring for my welfare is very important for me. Yes, I want to do this. I feel anxious, but also very excited."

I returned to the ground floor while Stephanie collected some last minute items.

"Do you have your phone and wallet?" she asked when she returned.

"Woops, no I will go and grab them."

I ran up the stairs already acclimatised to the skirt and heels. I grabbed my personal effects and descended a little more carefully. I returned to the kitchen.

"Right, time for some accessories- earrings, bracelet and necklace," she instructed handing me the jewellery.

"Much better," decided Stephanie.

"Now I have a small handbag for you, inside is a ladies purse, so transfer what you need from your wallet."

I complied with the guidance.

"And now I have a coat which should fit. Try it on!"

It was a navy blue woollen winter coat that reached to my knees. I buttoned it and tied the belt. I slung the black bag onto my right shoulder.

"How do I look?" I asked

"Lovely, take a look in the hallway mirror."

I stood in front of the mirror and adjusted my hair slightly.

"You are a natural, ready to go?" Stephanie asked.

We went outside into the late afternoon sun. Stephanie locked up and we crunched our way down the gravel driveway. Walking on an uneven surface was harder than carpet or wooden floors.

"I called for a car to take us there. I don't think either of us would enjoy a long distance walk in heels."

"No, I don't want to visit A&E. Too many questions."

A people carrier style car pulled to the kerb.

"Car for Stephanie?" he asked.

"That's me," Stephanie confirmed.

The driver climbed out and opened the door, we climbed on board: I adjusted my coat and remembered to keep my knees together.

"You are doing amazing," reassured Stephanie with a whisper.

We chatted about recent episodes from a television series we had been following. It was perhaps only a ten minute journey, but it passed in a flash.

"Okay to drop you here ladies?" asked the driver.

"This is fine," confirmed Stephanie paying the fare and tip.

"One second and I will open the door for you."

He disembarked and walked round to the pavement side. The door slid to the side. Stephanie was closest and stepped down first accepting the assistance of the driver.

"Thank you," she acknowledged.

"My pleasure, Miss," he replied with a kind smile.

It was my turn. I accepted his hand and stepped as gracefully as I could from the vehicle. I have never experienced being assisted by a man, and I think I liked it.

"Thank you sir, you are very kind," I acknowledged.

"You are very welcome, Miss. Ladies, have a good afternoon."

I couldn't help it, but I smiled.

Once the driver had pulled away, Stephanie took my arm and guided me to our destination.

"You are a flirt! Fluttering your eyelashes at a strange man," she teased.

"I did not," I exclaimed.

"He called you Miss and a lady. I think you made a good impression."

"I have a wonderful teacher."

We walked a couple of hundred yards into a pedestrian zone. I was conscious of the tapping of our heels on the pavement. We had passed twenty or thirty people and no-one had given us a second glance. This felt a little like my first venture to the supermarket. This time I could feel the cool air caressing my legs. We arrived at the coffee shop and went inside. It was a quiet day and there were only two other couples sat at tables.

"You want to take a seat and I will order?" asked Stephanie.

"No, I will stand with you. I should pay, you paid the taxi."

"I won't run away, and no this is my treat for being brave," she replied.

"I know you won't run away: I wouldn't be here without you."

"Good afternoon ladies, what can I get you?" asked the young man.

"I'll have a cappuccino please," requested Stephanie.

"May I have a latte please?" I asked.

"Sure thing, would you ladies like some cake with your drinks? I have just baked brownies, and they are still warm."

"Cake would be nice. I will have a brownie thank you. Chloe?"

"I shouldn't I'm trying to be good," I replied.

"I am sure you are always good, but it's Sunday, live a little," suggested the man.

"Okay, you talked me into it," I agreed.

"Why don't you ladies find a table and I will bring your order to you."

"Thank you," Stephanie and I replied in unison.

We made our way to a cubicle table. Stephanie removed her outside coat and laid it on the seat beside her before sliding into the seat. I followed her lead and tried to replicate her grace. I took my seat and adjusted my skirt.

"So, no pitch forks or flaming torches?" she teased.

I giggled.

"I feel invisible, but in a good way. You know and I know, but no-one else has a clue. It makes you wonder what secrets everyone else has."

We speculated about the other visitors until our order arrived.

"Enjoy ladies."

We critiqued the hair styles of several famous women and their make-up choices. A hundred questions following including what I planned to do with my hair, would I dye it, would I go brunette permanently, new dress ideas, lingerie and my deportment all while we sipped coffee and nibbled our brownies.

A waitress approached our cubicle.

"More coffee ladies?" she asked.

"Chloe, would you like to stay longer?" asked Stephanie.

"Yes, I would like another latte please."

"In that case another cappuccino for me please," requested Stephanie.

"Can I interest you in cake?"

"No, I have had cake thank you, and you can tell your friend the brownie was very good," I replied.

She smiled and retreated, but returned with the bill.

"Who gets this?" she asked.

"My turn," I replied.

I retrieved by handbag, located the small red purse and almost by habit went for my card. Fortunately I remembered how I was dressed and what I was doing. No-one seemed to notice and I flourished a bank note.

"Thank you, madam. I will bring your change with the drinks. You have lovely nails," observed the young lady.

"Thank you," I replied with a smile.

The afternoon adventure passed so quickly.

"We need to make a move," suggested Stephanie.

"Yes, we need to head back," I agreed.

"I will call for a car, do you need the facilities?"

Toilets? I hadn't considered the need to use public amenities: something else to think about, remember and deal with in the future. The future, so I had already decided there would be a next time.

"No, I'm okay."

"Will you be okay while I go?"

"Sure, just don't run away," I joked.

"I promise I'll be right back."

I sat and waited, it seemed longer than a few minutes, but I think it was just because of the situation. Stephanie returned, we slipped into our coats, collected our handbags and returned to the street. The temperature had dropped and I wished I had worn thicker stockings. We walked back through the pedestrian zone to our waiting car. The journey back to the house was uneventful. We were soon inside the warmth and safety of the house. I removed the coat and shivered.

12