Chloe - A Father and Daughter Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,132 Followers

Chloe closed her eyes, her mouth half open, saliva on her lips. There was a thundering in her ears as her dad's cock pushed against her and parted her labia, then he was entering her, inch after inch of thick meat. She flexed her hips to give him a better angle of penetration, acting instinctively. He felt enormous! And wonderful! Yes, wonderful; she'd never felt so complete, so fulfilled as a woman, or so close to another person.

Frank's cock bottomed out inside his daughter's vagina and he paused and she opened her eyes and looked up at him. 'Does that feel ok?' he whispered, feeling a sudden pang of guilt.

'It's the best, Daddy,' she whispered back.

'Have you... are you...?' he stammered, suddenly aware that they hadn't discussed contraception.

'It's alright, Daddy,' she reassured him. 'I'm on the pill. You can come inside me.'

'I love you Chloe,' he croaked as he settled himself over her, supporting his weight on his knees and elbows, leaning down to kiss her lips as he started slowly withdrawing his cock before sliding it back into her velvet depths with a grunt of satisfaction.

'Does it feel good for you, Daddy?' she asked softly.

'Oh, God,' was all he could say in reply.

Frank fucked his daughter very slowly that first time, knowing that he was on a knife edge and wanting it to last longer. He took her with deep thrusts, coming out almost to his glans before pressing back in. The sensation was magnificent, like fucking his wife, but ten times better. Twenty. Chloe even looked like his wife, or rather as his wife had looked when they married. Carol had never been this tight. She smiled up at him as he slid in and out of her, her hands now on his shoulders, his unbuttoned pyjama top hanging open.

Chloe felt a sense of peace and delicious power descend upon her as her father continued to fuck her. He felt impossibly big and the sense of fullness as he slid into her was exquisite and erotic beyond her dreams. She had thought about this moment for years, had planned for it when she knew her mother was leaving. And now here she was, nineteen years old, in the first flush of her youth and attraction, submitting willingly to her forty-four-year-old father, knowing that he would belong to her forever. Knowing that however good he thought it was today, their first time, it would be nothing compared to the places she would take him with her body and her imagination.

Frank's daughter started rolling her hips to meet his thrusts, digging her fingernails into his flesh, staring into his eyes. 'Fuck me, Daddy,' she said, softly. 'Fuck me until you come inside me. Fill my cunt up with your hot spunk!'

Frank had never heard Chloe use those words before. He should have been shocked, but it just turned him on even more. He felt his sap rising, felt the tingling in his balls that signalled an approaching climax. He felt it well up and grow thick and unstoppable. He started whimpering wordlessly and thrusting harder and faster, dimly aware of the slurping noise of his cock pistoning in and out of his daughter's cunt. Then the climax was swelling and filling his body and soul. 'I'm coming,' he choked as the orgasm throbbed through him and his cock started squirting thick, hot spunk into Chloe, his brain on fire.

As the sensations subsided he withdrew awkwardly and rolled onto his back. Chloe, feeling his spunk dribble down her inner thigh, came to him and laid her head on his chest. She knew, with an intelligence beyond her years, that support and comfort from her would be needed to stop her father being wracked with guild at the act of incest they had just committed. She stroked his face and his chest. 'Thank you,' she said, quietly. 'I have wanted that to happen for such a long time.'

Frank said nothing. He felt empty and dislocated. This ultimate act of taboo seemed to have drained him emotionally, at least temporarily.

Chloe got up from the bed. 'I need to shower and get to work. I'll bring you another cup of tea before I go; the first one must be stone cold by now.' She leaned over and kissed her father. 'I love you, Dad,' she said before disappearing out of the door.

Frank lay motionless, staring at the ceiling, his mind running through the last half an hour of his life. The bit where he had sexual intercourse with his only child. It wasn't as if he hadn't known it was coming; Chloe had, especially in retrospect, been quite clear about her intentions. And he had gone along with it. And he had enjoyed it. No, much more than "enjoyed", it had been sensational, an interlude of immense pleasure and love and satisfaction in his recently empty and dismal life. Because it had been loving. He couldn't have done it if he didn't love Chloe.

And God! How she'd responded to his fingers! He felt his cock start to harden and any residual feelings of regret or guilt evaporated. Why shouldn't they enjoy each other if that was what they both wanted? They were both adults. She was on the pill. Why the hell shouldn't they have a bit of fun!

At that moment Chloe came back into the bedroom with a replacement mug of tea. She was dressed in her regulation waitress outfit of skinny black jeans, basketball boots and a silky top, this one a deep, emerald green. Her hair was loose this morning and shone in the December sunlight as she drew the curtains.

'What are you doing today,' she asked.

'Few jobs around the house,' he replied, briefly.

'Can I take the Landrover? I'll be home by three.'

'Sure.'

She went and sat down on the side of the bed and put her hand on his chest. 'I love you, Dad, and I don't regret what we did this morning one tiny bit. I want it to happen again. Lots.' She leaned to kiss him on the lips and he tasted her toothpaste and smelled her hair shampoo.

'I'll call you at lunchtime,' she told him.

Twenty minutes later she was making her way through the garden centre to the restaurant at the back. The place was the same, but somehow everything was different. She had become the girl who was having illegal sex with her father. She grinned and felt a pulse of pleasure through her pussy as she remembered his big, practised fingers inside her. He was good. He'd known exactly how to bring her to a climax. And afterwards, when he'd penetrated her, it had felt so wonderful. So hugely naughty and erotic. He'd come quite quickly but she knew that when they had got a bit more used to the situation, a bit more comfortable with incest, he would be a gentle and considerate lover who would bring her to new heights of ecstasy with his powerful body and thick cock. Maybe tonight.

'You look cheerful this morning, Chloe,' said Joanna, the supervisor. 'On to a promise this evening?'

'Something like that,' she smiled.

Frank showered for long minutes, washing the sin away, he thought wryly. He dressed and went down to the kitchen where he scrambled some eggs and made a pot of coffee. Afterwards he read the Sunday newspaper, a rare treat.

At twelve-thirty the phone rang and it was Chloe.

'Hi, Dad. Are you ok?'

'I'm fine,' he told her.

'Really?' the voice at the other end asked.

'Really,' he replied, firmly.

Chloe got home at three o'clock that Sunday afternoon. She had spent the day in a state of heightened sexual arousal, knowing that she and her father would have sex that evening. She'd even texted him: 'I want you so much!' and a smiley face. He'd replied with a thumbs up.

He stood up from the settee as she came into the sitting room and threw herself into his arms, hugging, kissing, rubbing her cheeks against his, smelling his scent, feeling his powerful arms around her, his hands on her small, tight buttocks, pressing her into his growing erection.

'I need a shower,' she said, reluctantly disengaging. 'Give me half an hour then come up.' She disappeared and Frank realised that he didn't know which bed she'd be in. His or hers.

But when he went upstairs and into his bedroom, there she was on his bed, naked and unashamed in all her nineteen-year-old glory, the December sun casting shadows at her loins. She was stroking her pubic bush, teasing her long index finger inside herself, taking it out, shiny with her lubrication and bringing it to her mouth, where she licked it slowly and seductively, looking at him as he stood at the end of the bed in mute disbelief, his cock straining at his pants.

'Are you going to join me, Daddy?' she asked softly. 'You can taste my finger if you want to,' she added as he started to undress, throwing his clothes onto the floor in a heap and scrambling naked onto the bed with his daughter.

'Or maybe you'd like to taste my juices straight from the well?' Chloe opened her legs wide and he got his first proper view of her pussy. A thick bush of chestnut curls framing neat, pink lips. He knelt between her thighs and lowered his head to his daughter's cunt, smelling her most intimate scent, rising in the warm air of the bedroom.

She sighed as she felt the tip of her father's tongue touch her labia, tease the lips apart and slide into her fleshy, sopping depths. She stretched out her arms and grasped handfuls of the duvet as his raspy daddy tongue explored her vagina and lapped up her juices like a cat with a saucer of cream. She shuddered as his tongue flicked over her clit, sending little thrills of pleasure through her body. God he was good with his tongue, too!

Frank took his time. He knew he was good at cunnilingus, and he had enjoyed licking Carol's cunt and bringing her to a climax. Now he was feasting on fresher and more youthful meat, his daughter's skin smooth and firm, like velvet, her juices like salted caramel. He parted her outer labia with his thumbs and licked and sucked and lapped, taking her bud into his mouth and rasping his tongue over it.

Chloe squealed and writhed as he father pleasured her. She'd never tried cunnilingus before; Tom hadn't been keen, saying it was 'dirty'. Pratt! She hadn't dreamed that it could feel like this. Already she could feel an orgasm building and her daddy had only been licking her for about five minutes. She let it rise, feeling the sensations grow, relishing the point of no return.

Right at the end, Frank slid two fingers deep into his daughter's cunt and she screamed and threw her head back, thrusting her cunt into her father's face and rubbing it against his mouth in an ecstasy of pleasure.

Chloe relaxed back onto the bed, her orgasm spent. She looked up at her father, his lower face slick with her juices. She knew he could smell and taste her, and that the memory of his tongue inside her was still strong.

'Did you do that to Mummy?' she asked, in a curiously flat voice.

Frank hesitated, unwilling to go down that road. 'Yes,' he said, briefly, 'sometimes.'

'Lie down, Daddy,' said Chloe, lifting herself up. 'It's my turn to please you.' She didn't want to hear about what her mother and father had done, but at the same time she did. She wanted to know the details, wanted to do it better than her mother, wanted to erase the memory of her.

Frank lay down obediently, his cock pointing rigidly at his chin. He felt stirrings of self-consciousness, being naked with Chloe. Then he forgot about it as his daughter knelt and, taking his shaft in one of her hands, lowered her mouth to his cockhead and slowly, tantalisingly, took the swollen head in her mouth.

It was only the second cock she'd ever had in her mouth and it was bigger by far than Tom's. About the same length but much thicker and heavier; she could hardly close her hand around the base. More like the big latex dildo she sometimes used on herself, and upon which she had even practised fellatio. It felt warm and alive. Liquid was seeping from the little slit and she could taste salt and feel stickiness and silkiness. She slid her lips slowly down the thick shaft, seeing how much of her father she could take, not wanting to gag. Eventually she felt him touch the back of her throat and she began to slide her lips up, clamping them firmly around his girth, although that didn't stop a trickle of saliva running into his pubic hair.

Frank lay transfixed, the feeling his daughters wet lips around his cock, feeling her tongue flick over his glans and explore his opening, his frenulum, his foreskin. Her mouth felt wonderful but was it the sight of his daughter doing this to him that was the real mind blower? Watching in awe as her lips masturbated him, taking inches into her mouth, taking him way deeper than Carol had ever done, her chestnut waves tickling his stomach as she sucked him off. He relaxed and watched Chloe work on his cock feeling a warm shroud of happiness envelop him.

At her father's first groan, Chloe stopped blowing him. It wasn't part of her plan for her dad to ejaculate into her mouth. He could do that some other time, if he wanted to. In fact she did want him to, wanted to taste his discharge, to swallow it and feel it trickle down her throat. But not now. Now she wanted that big, thick cock of his in her cunt; she was ready for another orgasm.

She straddled her father's muscular torso and guided his cock to her pussy, still soaking wet from his earlier ministrations. She looked down on her father as she pressed his plum against her labia, as it parted her lips and slid thickly into her waiting pussy, gripping him as she slid down his shaft, her head back now, eyes shut, a low moan escaping her lips. Christ he was big! It felt like a tree trunk inside her.

Frank watched as his daughter impaled herself upon him. He watched as she arched her slender body, thrusting out her small, pert breasts with their little pink nipples. He reached up and stroked them with his fingertips, relishing the hardness of her nipples, the firmness of her flesh. Not like Carol's big, soft udders, he thought, briefly.

When her dad was right inside her Chloe paused, leaning forwards, steadying herself with her hands on her father's chest, enjoying the exquisite sensation of being full of hard cock, her daddy's hard cock, and enjoying the sensation of her father teasing her nipples with his fingertips. She gripped his veined shaft with her cunt muscles and started a gentle backwards and forwards motion.

Frank closed his eyes and gave himself completely to the incestuous union with his daughter. He had harboured thoughts of stopping it once the weekend was over, explaining to Chloe how wrong it was, that both of them must seek their sexual pleasures elsewhere. But as she gyrated her hips and pleasured herself on him, rubbing her pussy against his pelvis, he knew that as long as she wanted him, he could never give her up. He put his hands on her hips, urging her to rub faster and she smiled down at him.

'How does that feel, Daddy?' she whispered.

'It's wonderful, Chloe,' he groaned, feeling the flesh of her narrow hips.

Chloe shut her eyes and lost herself in a mist of movement and pleasure. Time seemed to slow down as she rolled her hips and felt the electric thrill of her clitoris rubbing on her daddy's pubis. The December sun, low in the sky, sent shafts of blinding light into the bedroom, illuminating the scene of naked daughter on father. She pressed her fingertips into the muscles of his chest and thrust her hips faster, feeling the sensations well within her, feeling his thick cock deep inside her, feeling the stirrings of a monster orgasm.

Then it was building, faster and faster... 'Squeeze my nipples, Daddy,' she gasped, urgently.

Frank released his daughter's hips and reached up to grasp her nipples with finger and thumb, squeezing and pulling gently.

'Harder!' urged Chloe, 'harder!'

He squeezed as hard as he dared and Chloe started to come, thrusting her hips back and forth savagely, digging her fingernails into his pectorals and making him gasp with pain. She cried out as the sensations became almost unendurable and then they were subsiding and she was whimpering and lying down on her father's chest, kissing his lips, telling him she loved him, his cock still inside her.

After a few seconds Chloe rolled off her father and lay on her back, opening her legs in invitation. 'You can have me now, Daddy,' she told him in a whisper.

Frank entered his daughter with a single long thrust, making her gasp. 'Fuck me as hard as you want,' she smiled up at him.

He thrust in and out of her, fucking her harder than before but not ramming into her like he used to with Carol. Chloe was his daughter, slight and slender-framed, his body hard and strong above hers. He was terrified of hurting her so he held back, feeling her youthful cunt muscles gripping him as he took her, leaning down to kiss her red lips, feeling her tongue enter his mouth, her hands on his shoulders.

'Would you like me to turn over, so you can take me from behind?' Chloe asked him after about ten minutes of exquisite and breathtaking copulation. He withdrew from his daughter and she scrambled over onto her hands and knees, presenting him with her taut little buttocks. Frank gripped the shaft of his penis and guided it towards the dark bush of her pussy, his cock looking outrageously big against her narrow hips. How did she take him so easily? He parted her cheeks with one hand, seeing her pinky rosebud, and pressed his cockhead to her cunt lips, parting them and sliding into her warm, velvet depths again.

Chloe braced her arms against the headboard and pushed back at her father, taking all of him inside her. Christ, she thought, he's even deeper inside me now. She felt his cock withdraw then thrust into her and she felt intense satisfaction. Her father was hers, now. Hers forever. And she would treat him as he ought to be treated, not like her mother had done.

Frank gripped his daughter's slim hips and started seriously fucking her with long, hard thrusts, relishing the slap of flesh on flesh as his loins crashed into her buttocks at the end of each stroke. He looked down on his daughter's shapely back and her chestnut hair, bouncing around her shoulders as he thrust in and out of her soaking cunt. He felt magnificent, the king of the world!

He could have slowed down and made it last a half-hour or more but he was sensitive to his daughter's anatomy; he didn't want to make her sore. So he let his climax build unchecked, let it creep tingling up his spine. Unstoppable and glorious it burst in Frank's head with a power never before experienced and he pumped his spunk into his daughter and moaned her name as the orgasm wracked him to his core.

Afterwards they lay in each other's arms and talked softly as the light faded and the winter night began. Later still they got up and Chloe cooked their dinner and they watched some television and then went to bed together again.

Epilogue

From that weekend on, Chloe assumed the role of housewife; Frank ran the farm and she the house, cooking, shopping, cleaning, laundry and looking after the chickens. In the isolated farmhouse, away from prying eyes, she also took on the role of her father's lover, something she did with enthusiasm and growing skill.

She moved into his bedroom and they made love every night and would have done in the morning, too, if Frank hadn't habitually risen at the crack of dawn. On Sunday's, their special day, they would go to bed in the afternoon and spend a couple of hours making love. Frank would bring his daughter to two or three climaxes before spending his seed in her tight pussy, or sometimes her mouth. They experimented with different positions and with bondage and role-play. Chloe discovered that she liked being taken suddenly and roughly, especially over the dining room table or the back of the settee in the sitting room.

But her favourite position was straddling her father as he sat on the sofa in the evening, the television muted, a roaring log fire in the grate banishing the chill of the late winter days. She would hold his shoulders and rub herself up and down his shaft, lost in a sea of bliss. She would kiss the top of his head and stroke his stubbly face and tell him how much she loved him and then she would come, crying out as the sensations overwhelmed her, almost painful in their intensity.

Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,132 Followers