Chloe and Allen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the cheeks and forehead kisses, Allen knew, came the peck on the lips that always rounded out the set of "Daddy kisses." Chloe still caressed his head between her petite and delicate hands, and she guided her lips to his. She pulled him in for the peck. While their lips were touching, she seemed to pull a little more, a little longer, and press her lips a little more firmly than usual before releasing him so he could breathe again. Was that just his imagination, in his excited state, more of time slowing just for him? He wasn't sure. What he was very sure of is that the taste of his daughter in that kiss was as exhilarating as anything else he had experienced with her this entire surprising day. Her lips were also softer than he ever remembered, and he yearned to reach out and pull her in for another kiss, but he knew that was impossible. He had succeeded in hiding his reaction to his illicit views of his daughter and didn't want to give his baby girl any reason to think differently about him. It was time to make his escape and process all of this day's events and their implications.

Chloe thought her Daddy was cute as he made his way out of the room, how he awkwardly twisted and angled himself trying to hide is erection and the stain on his shorts. She was glad she didn't let on that she knew he could see her panties and bra, and she was happy he never noticed her arousal at the evening's events. As soon as the door closed, she jumped out of bed and did a little dance of joy. Her experiments were such a success! There were now a few things she needed to do, and she knew they would occur in a specific order.

First things first! She removed her pink panties, which were now much wetter than she ever realized they would be. She gave them a little lick (she had always loved her own taste) before tossing them in the hamper. Then she plopped back down on her bed, on her back, with her legs splayed. She attacked her pussy and clit with a rare ferocity. She was no stranger to playing with herself, and she went at it with a vengeance! She reached orgasm very quickly on her nimble fingers, with the thought of how exciting her exposure to her Daddy was. She gasped a quiet, "Daddy!" as she came powerfully and shuddered on the bed. She tried not to think too much about his penis and what that would look like, but she couldn't ignore that curiosity, and she had to admit it added to the intensity of her climax. As she still was caressing her pussy with her fingers, she suddenly felt a rush as a second climax bubbled up and over as she writhed on the bed. That was rare and completely unexpected! None of this was an anticipated outcome of her research. She licked her fingers, enjoying her taste, and had to go back and scoop her juices a few more times, a task she very much enjoyed. She laid there a few minutes to catch her breath and enjoy the afterglow.

Step two was of course to put on clean panties to sleep in. She selected light blue cotton panties similar in style to the pink ones she drenched playing with her Daddy. In fact, the lacy border was pink instead of green.

The final step was to think over the day's events carefully. It had all started with accidental exposure to her Daddy. She was glad that part happened and that he was so lovable in his reaction, both then and later. She loved him in the deepest part of her heart and soul, and she knew he would never do anything to make this awkward nor harmful. She knew now that exposing herself to him caused him pleasure, and giving him pleasure was one of her favorite things in life. He gave so much back to her. So, she probably would continue. It would be interesting to think about ways to play the exposure game for her Daddy, so he continued not to know she was doing it on purpose for him.

Now she needed to deal with her unexpected reaction to the whole exposure thing. She clearly got excited doing it for her Daddy. Was that bad? She knew objectively it was not typical. But that didn't make it bad. She thought carefully about just that aspect, and she just couldn't come up with any guilt or bad feeling about it. It felt so good and didn't seem like it could possibly do anyone any harm, since she's the only one who even knew it was happening. So, if she continued to expose herself, and it continued to excite her, she would just have to ensure that the excitement never became obvious! She could do that; she was sure.

Then there was the one final, most unexpected realization of the evening. Her Daddy had a penis. Ha, well, of course she knew that. But she had never really thought about it, or if she did, it was in recognition that of course he had one as a man. Tonight, though, was the first time ever that she thought about it and associated excitement with it. So much had happened tonight that she wasn't even clear if the excitement came first and then she thought about what his penis looked like, or whether the thought itself created or added to her excitement. Making that distinction might take some more research, controlling for the different variables. And she discovered tonight that she liked research very, very much!

Allen got back to his room and sighed with some relief. Kathy was thankfully still sound asleep. He quickly went into the master bath to survey the damage. In the mirror, he could see the pre-cum stain was bigger than he had thought. He removed the shorts and tossed them in the hamper, along with his shirt. He was also still rock hard, harder than ever before. The whole chain of events with Chloe was so intensely hot and exciting, he couldn't help his reaction. But he couldn't let her know, obviously. He loved his daughter so powerfully that it sometimes surprised him, and he would have to deal with how best to channel that love now that she was a beautiful young woman. But she was still his daughter. He also decided right there that, much as he desperately needed to, he certainly couldn't jerk off to the memory of what he'd seen and done today. That would be a line, and he had already crossed lines tonight that he felt guilty about. So, Allen decided to sleep on it. Which he did, though sleep didn't come easily.

Maybe he'd have a better perspective on things in the morning. He hoped so!