Chloe and Aurora Ch. 05

Story Info
Crisis, another step on the path.
3.7k words
4.72
3.4k
3

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend had been a marathon of sex. We had dressed and undressed down to our lingerie so many times. There was no bondage, just gentle love making in panties, bra and stockings. Sometimes it was spontaneous while fully dressed and wearing our heels. I used my cock on Aurora's pussy, in turn she used her strapless strap on in my bum hole.

It was Monday morning, I was back in the office and work was going well. I had returned from a presentation to senior management regarding further expansion of IT requirements following an acquisition of a new business. The management team had been complimentary of the plans my division had delivered. I gave the good news to my colleagues in a spontaneous meeting. The team were happy, motivated and worked hard. I was very proud of their achievements.

"Christopher, the HR manager was looking for you," reported Keira our team administrator.

"Ok, thank you," I replied.

I immediately headed to the next floor and knocked on the door

"Hey, Christopher, please come in and close the door," invited Sarah.

I closed the door and took the offered seat. Sarah and I had worked on several job vacancies as my team expanded or needed replacement when individuals found promotions with other companies. My turnover was low and I didn't have any vacancies at this time.

"Thank you for coming and seeing me," she stated.

"Sure, no problem, what do you need?"

"This is a little sensitive and I don't want to intrude. Anything you say is voluntary."

My heart rate doubled, what was happening?

"Has there been some form of complaint?" I asked.

"No, nothing like that," she reassured me.

"So what's the situation?" I asked directly.

She took a deep breath.

"Colleagues have observed some changes. You have done nothing wrong, you're not under investigation, and there are no complaints."

"So..."

"As I said you don't need to say anything, but let me share some feedback. You are very much respected, your team love you, you deliver good results, effectively manage and resolve issues. Everyone is very happy with your work. I just wanted to check that everything is okay with you?"

"Yes, I am okay. I am still confused."

"Well some people have commented on your hair and nails."

"They don't think a pony tail is professional."

"No, just that you have let your hair grow."

"I don't think there is anything in the employee handbook that says it is prohibited. You have long hair," I observed before realising what I was suggesting.

"You are correct and your private life is exactly that- private."

"Okay, I am still confused. Why am I here?"

"What I would like to do is offer you an advisory role on the diversity committee."

I thought for a moment reflecting upon the conversation.

"So because I let my hair grow, and keep my nails tidy, I must be gay?" I asked calmly.

"Your personal choices are your choices."

"So I am qualified to join this committee because I have long hair? I am sure there are a dozens of others who are more qualified than me. I am sure you know I treat everyone equally: gender, race, religion, etc. I am proud to be a pride ally."

"Exactly, you lead by example."

"So, for the record I am not gay. So I don't think I can represent any of the diversity group."

"Okay, your choice, but you were endorsed by several people, some from the pride group, and others from different religious backgrounds. Please think about it."

"Okay, I will think about it. When do you need a decision?"

"Can you give me an answer in a week?"

I nodded. I was upset by the assumptions, angry by how she had approached the conversation and embarrassed that people were talking about my hair. I should have expected something, but not like this. If she had just asked me to join the committee because colleagues appreciated my support for diversity I would have accepted. People were making conclusions and judgements based on my hair style. What were my colleagues, peers and managers discussing about me? Ironically if I was female it would probably be deemed prejudiced and worse it was coming from HR.

I returned to my office on autopilot. I checked my schedule, but had a thirty minute gap. I would normally work on emails and then check on projects. I couldn't concentrate. My shirt felt damp with sweat. My thoughts jumped around. Had someone spotted my chastity device? Had they seen the chain with the key through my shirt?

Katrina stood in the doorway. Her mouth was moving, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. She came closer with a look of concern.

"Christopher, are you okay, you look like you saw ghost?"

"Yes, no," was all I could manage.

"What's wrong? Is Aurora okay?"

I could hear my heart beat loudly in my ears.

"I think Aurora is okay."

She sent Keira for a cup of water. I drank it quickly.

"Do you need a doctor?"

"No, I am okay."

"You don't look okay. Do you want to talk? Please tell me what's wrong."

"Yes, please close the door," I requested.

The team were checking my office picking up on subconscious warning signals. What were they reacting to?

"Do you think I have changed?" I asked.

"Like what?" she asked with a concerned frown.

"My behaviour? My appearance?"

"You grew your hair, but you are still the same person I met two years ago. Is this because of HR?"

"They said I was qualified to join the diversity committee because of my hair and nails."

"I would suggest that you are qualified to join the committee because you are a caring, reasonable, considerate and supportive person."

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. My emotions were all over the place, which was out of character as I was normally rational and level headed.

"What's happening to me?"

"You are just having a human day. Sometimes even super heroes have an off day. Why don't you have an early finish? I can hold the fort and have then we can have a fresh start in the morning. Go home and kiss that beautiful girlfriend of yours. Put the comments behind you, but think about the good that you could do as part of the committee."

If I stayed would I be productive? Probably not! Did I do my hours? Yes and more.

"Okay, I will see you tomorrow."

I packed my things and headed home. I had no memory of the journey. I just replayed the conversation over in my mind. I entered my apartment. I sat on the sofa, immobilised by the terrors that my mind fabricated. I undid my shoes and sat staring at them. Aurora arrived home to find me staring into space. She called my name and I finally recognised her.

"What's happened?" she asked gently.

"I need you to take off my chastity device."

"Okay, but what's happening?"

"I will explain, but I need you to do this right now," I sounded frantic, frightened even.

I pulled my trousers down roughly. Aurora unlocked the device. I let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of my trousers and headed for the shower. I ripped off my shirt losing a button in the process. My clothes left a trail of destruction leading to the shower. By the time Aurora had undressed and joined me: my tears were lost in the shower.

After drying off I poured out my story. The last time I had felt this low was the evening when I had discovered Elena had left me. We sat and talked for several hours. Aurora held me close and let me talk. I questioned everything about my life. Aurora offered a reassuring balanced counter argument. My confidence had taken a big hit. She suggested I sleep on it. Aurora spooned me in bed, but I didn't sleep much. I don't think she did either as she was worried about me. I slept in my cotton boxer shorts, something I hadn't done in months. I missed my satin sleepwear, but I couldn't be Chloe. In the morning I showered and dressed as Chris.

"Are you going to be okay for work?"

"Yes."

I smiled and kissed her, if anything my crisis had only strengthened our bond and only made me love her more.

"Any decision?" she enquired.

"Yes. You and Katrina have convinced me that I can do a lot of good on the committee. The reasons that HR have decided qualify me are not important. I need to ask your permission not to wear the chastity today."

"I am pleased with your decision, but this isn't about Katrina or me. You need to do this for you. I am happy that that you can separate the misjudgements from people that don't know you. You know I have told you before: you don't have to do anything you don't want to. I would never force you. Now, go be brilliant, be brave and be amazing!"

I took my usual route to the office. I still wore the chain around my neck. Strangely the absence of the chastity device felt abnormal. I greeted the security team in the reception and then took the lift to my floor. I found Keira at her desk.

"Morning Keira, how are you this morning?" I greeted quietly.

"Morning, I am okay, how are you?"

"Better than yesterday, thank you, are none of the team in yet?"

"They are all in conference room two."

"Was there a problem?"

"Katrina said they needed a meeting."

"Okay, thank you. I will join them."

I hung my coat in my office and left my bag on my desk, grabbed my mug from my desk. I collected coffee and entered the conference room.

"Morning team," I greeted and was met with a chorus of sombre counter greetings.

"What's the update?"

The whole team who were usually full of energy and optimistic were subdued. Twenty people who were usually buzzing with the plans of the day were uncommonly quiet.

"Let's catch up in an hour. Christopher we need to talk," suggested Peter.

The team dispersed leaving my direct reports: Dave, Peter, Katrina and Beth. Beth surprised me with a hug.

"I know I give you are hard time. I know I can be difficult, but this isn't about me. You are a good friend and manager," declared Beth.

"I am sorry, but the team were very worried about you yesterday. I haven't shared what you told me in confidence," explained Katrina.

"And so everyone has assumed the worst?" I asked.

"Christopher, I am equally to blame. You are always the professional, but when you returned from your meeting everyone saw that something was very wrong. We didn't want to pry, but wanted to offer our support," offered Peter.

"You have always been there for me, for us, we just want you know we are there for you too," added Dave.

I was overwhelmed by feelings of friendship and love.

"You are unbelievable. This just demonstrates that you are very good caring people. I assure you nothing bad has happened and I'm not ill. I was just surprised by a situation yesterday."

My voice wobbled with emotion.

"I have been asked to join the diversity committee, and I intend to accept," I revealed.

There was a collective sigh of relief.

"I appreciate everyone being concerned. I am touched by your support. Beth, I have always known you have a big heart. Thank you. Peter and Dave, thank you for your support. Reassure the team all is well and get them back to work. All is good. We will have that team meeting later. Katrina, please will you stay a moment."

Peter, Dave and Beth retreated leaving me alone with Katrina.

"I am so sorry," she said again reliving her anguish.

"For what? For caring? For being a friend when I clearly needed one? I'm sorry: I put you in an impossible position. You were trying to protect me while keeping our conversation private."

"Are you really okay?" she asked still not quite believing me.

"Truly I am fine. I took your advice and talked with Aurora. You are both very smart ladies. Are you ready for a busy day?"

"Sure, I am just relieved that you are okay. You know I am here if you need to talk."

"Thanks, may I ask a personal question? I am thinking of getting my ears pierced, studs or hoops?"

"Definitely studs! At least until your ears heal and clean them daily with antiseptic. You don't want an infection."

I headed for the HR manager's office. Sarah was alone and the door was opened. I tapped on the door indicating my presence.

"Hi, Sarah, just to let you know I will be accepting the endorsement for the committee. Please send me any documentation that I will need."

"Oh, okay, thanks."

I smiled and headed back to my team. The day was a blur, in between work each of the team found time to catch me alone to offer individual support. I sent an invite for team drinks later in the week. I was surprised by the immediate and total response. Usually when we arranged something there were always a few that couldn't attend due to other commitments, but everyone indicated they would attend. I couldn't help, but smile to myself. That which doesn't destroy us makes us stronger.

Finally I reached the end of the business day. I was soon home. I immediately stripped, had a quick wash and dressed in lingerie, stockings and a navy dress. I slipped into three inch heeled court shoes. I painted my finger nails with clear varnish and added my smallest hoop earrings. I prepared dinner while I waited for Aurora.

I heard the door and skipped to meet her. We embraced and shared a long kiss.

"Someone is happy," she observed.

"Yes, how was your day?"

"Busy."

"Dinner will be ready in about 5 minutes now you are home."

"I am so lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend."

"And I am lucky I have an understanding and beautiful partner."

We had a lovely evening and retired early. Sex was gentle as our satin sleepwear slid around the satin sheets.

"I want to get my ears pierced," I declared as we cuddled in bed.

"Okay, you want me to set something up?"

"Yes, please."

I slept soundly. The following morning I wore plain black satin panties, but wore my man shirt and trousers.

"Hey, Chris you need to clean your nails, and you have left your earrings in," she observed.

"I am wearing satin panties, I am leaving my nail varnish, and I put my earrings back this morning," I declared.

"An act of rebellion?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied with grin.

"Be safe."

"Go be brilliant, be brave and be amazing!" I said to her echoing the words she had used the day before.

I arrived at work. I greeted the reception team and the security team. Everything was the same, but I had changed. It was another little change, but I accepted I needed this. I met with my team and conducted the morning meeting.

"Nice earrings," whispered Katrina when we were alone at the coffee machine.

"Not pierced yet," I admitted.

The remainder of the week flew by. Saturday morning passed quickly. We followed our established routine of dance class and supermarket run. I was fully feminised: lingerie, stockings, a blouse, a skirt and heels.

Upon our return from the supermarket, we had quickly loaded the fridge and then leaving a trail of clothes ended back in the bedroom. Aurora loved to be on top between my legs using her double penis dildo on my bum hole. It satisfies me as I love being submissive. Our stockings whispered together. Our satin and lace lingerie felt good as they brushed together. We held hands interlinking fingers as she tenderly pounded me into ecstasy.

We ate fish and chips before heading to a beauty studio that offered piercing services. I won't lie I was apprehensive, if I am completely honest I was close to being terrified, but my rebellious streak was winning. I hoped I could maintain my brave attitude and it would conquer my phobia of needles.

"Hello, my name is Aurora, I made an appointment for my friend Chloe for two o'clock."

"Hi, nice to meet you both, I am Elaine. Please take a seat."

I took my place in the nice padded chair.

"You still okay?" asked Aurora.

"Yes, still okay."

Elaine returned wearing an apron, mask and gloves.

"So what are we doing today- ears, nose, nipples, tongue, or belly button?"

I battled with my fight or flight response, the uncontrolled need to run and hide almost overwhelmed me, but Aurora reached out and held my hand.

"Just my ears!" I squeeked.

"Aurora doesn't like needles, so please be gentle."

"Okay, sorry I didn't mean to scare you," apologised Elaine holding my other hand.

"Would you like white gold, yellow gold, titanium or stainless steel?"

"What's the difference?" I asked.

"Mostly price, but stainless steel is least likely to cause a reaction."

"Okay, let's go with that option," I decided.

"Plain stud, heart shaped or cubic zirconia stone?" she asked showing me pictures.

"Plain stud please."

She handed me a chart. My heart was racing, adrenaline was pumping through my body and my breathing was fast.

"Last question- a single pair in the lower lobe, or double, or higher up in the cartilage?" she asked indicating on a chart.

"Just do the single, for now."

I was excited. Elaine sterilised each ear and then applied the device. There as a second of pain similar to a vaccination and the she moved to the other side.

"All done, you want to see?" she asked handing me a mirror.

I turned my head to each side.

"Could you do the double?" I asked.

"I can. You want the same studs or different?"

"The same, please."

It was done: I was now double pierced in both ears.

"Thank you, that wasn't as bad as I was expecting," I confessed.

"You were very brave. You will need to clean daily with an antiseptic. You may experience a little discomfort as with any cut in the skin. They should all be healed in four to six weeks. Any problems at all, or you have questions, please call me, or come and see me. I would recommend that you keep with these for eight weeks before you change them to others. I only recommend stainless steel, titanium, gold or sterling silver."

"Aurora's turn she needs her tongue piercing," I suggested.

"I do not," stated Aurora quickly and firmly.

I couldn't help, but giggle at her facial expression.

"Thank you both."

I paid for the work and we went for a walk.

"Let's look at earrings in the jewellers," suggested Aurora.

"Okay, but I have to wait eight weeks."

"I want to buy you at least one pair so you have something to look forward to."

"Okay, I will buy a second set as well, but no diamonds!" I declared.

I bought sapphire studs and Aurora bought me white gold star shaped studs.

"Would you wear a ring?" Aurora suddenly asked.

"I hadn't really thought about it," I admitted.

"Let's get matching rings," she proposed.

The assistant measured our right hand ring finger and told us our sizes. We agreed on white gold infinity rings. It felt very special. The rings were the same price, but we bought each other's. It seemed an important milestone.

We returned home. I was so turned on. I lead Aurora to the bedroom. I sat on the bed.

"I would like you to dance for me and slowly take your clothes off," I requested.

"Chloe, are you feeling all dominant?"

"Yes. I want you, but tease me first."

Aurora is lithe and athletic and loves to dance. She found some music and began her dance. She stopped several times to lick her lips suggestively or to blow me a kiss. She removed her blouse, but turned her back to me so I couldn't see her breasts. She rocked her hips and wiggled her bottom. I was very hard in my panties. She unzipped and lowered her skirt to reveal her lacy panties. Now that she was only in her lingerie she came and rubbed herself against me. She was almost sitting on my lap. There was just enough pressure to rub my skirt against my panties which made my cock wild. She sat beside me.

"Your turn," she instructed.

"You want me to strip like that?"

"I believe in you, you can do it."

I stood and tried to emulate her moves. She bit her lip as I danced and I noticed her hand kept touching her panties. The blouse was off. I gyrated my bum in front of her. Then I removed my skirt revealing my panties, suspender belt and lace topped stockings. Aurora grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed.

12