Chloe and the Agency Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She can't! Whatever else she gives in to, she mustn't give in to this! And she makes herself look up, look into Ms M's relaxed gaze (expressing no displeasure, but only tolerant, questioning amusement), and with her mouth set a little, lips pressed together for show, Chloe shakes her head - just a little, but unmistakeable. Even this feels ridiculous - a childish game.

A small defiance, but a defiance! M is vastly entertained, and feels a strong tug of sexual aggression, too - she likes this one, the most interesting for a while (not to mention those gorgeous tits and the way her pretty cunt nestles beneath her sweet belly). But this tiny, valiant rebellion is to be savoured - just adorable!

M's smile broadens a little;

"No? You don't want it? Nice little piece of chocolate? For being such a sweety to the demanding Mrs Fisk? But I'm so proud of you - and so grateful!"

Chloe is feeling utterly stupid now. Her defiance has been met by mild amusement, softly - she doesn't know what to do next. Part of her wants to take the sweet at once - just to have this humiliating episode done with, put an end to the teasing, but another part of her is determined to hold the line - stand her ground, somewhere, at least! And she manages, once again, to shake her head - ever such a little, but somehow requiring all her willpower.

She is fearful of an angry response, but almost more dismayed by the big smile that now breaks out on M's face - she feels like crying at the humiliation of it all - to be treated as an amusement like this - her breath gets short, she feels herself beginning to get panicky again, and desperately suppresses it.

Now, now she wishes that M would just push the treat at her, force her to take it - she'd co-operate, she would!

But instead it is withdrawn, and M is speaking;

"Well, and that's such a shame - I'll have to tell Mrs Fisk that you didn't want it - yes, I must!" (for she has noticed the look of alarm in Chloe's eyes - which of course is what she has told this little lie to bring about).

"She wanted a picture, you see - of you, smiling and chewing it. Never mind. I have no right to insist."

And now Chloe is in turmoil; knowing, of course, that she is being manipulated, but helplessly disturbed anyway. It can't - it can't be because of a silly little chocolate drop that M loses face with an important client - because of Chloe - it cant! And it is as if a cold hand touches her belly.

M turns, walks away, her back turned, to retrieve her 'phone, sits and taps in, scrolling through her updates, unconcerned, while Chloe is in a hot little emotional knot that she is now convinced is entirely of her own making, unable to believe that she has become so disturbed by such a silly little thing, but at the same time utterly unable to bear it, and within a few seconds she takes the only way out she can find, bursting out with;

"Please! Please, I .. I was .. being silly; ridiculous, really! What .. what a lot of fuss over .. over a little sweet.."

Her voice is attempting lightness, but the distraught expression on her face is a picture that M will describe to D later that day, with a complacent grin - '... so het-up, the little pretty - it was just too darling. We're going to have great fun with this one - and make lots of money, too; there'll be some who just want to eat her up, whole, and we'll make them pay just to have each little bite. Another point for you, D' - for it had been D who had spotted Chloe in the crowds at the trade fair, D who had tracked her, tested her, and finally pounced, so softly that Chloe cannot even quite remember how it was that she ended up in such intimate conversation with the two smiling, glossy strangers.

But now, M looks up with a blank face, apparently not understanding;

"But dear - are you sure? You seemed so - well, frankly, so certain about it - hardcore, you might even say. I'm about to send her the text. Are you - are you really sure? I mean, you're a guest, as I said - heaven forbid that you should be pushed into something you don't like.."

Again, Chloe isn't taken in by this - knows she is being manipulated, but is suddenly grateful for it - relieved - happy to know that M had not, for one minute, lost control of the situation - that she has in fact been M's plaything at all points in the little episode - that it's alright, that no-one will be angry, that she is still safe here. And, at the same time, deep down, she knows that she has once again been sucked down, a little deeper, into the whirlpool.

Nevertheless, her face is transformed - a foolish, happy smile widening uncontrollably, her cheeks bunching, new blushes, threatening tears of relief..

"No - no, really, I .. I don't know what came over me - somethi .. I.. I'm just so .. so silly sometimes!"

A slightly hysterical giggle, quickly caught. Her heart is going wild - this is excruciating - to be humiliating herself so, turning emotional backflips for M, who is simply watching her, face a mask, showing only a tepid and mildly interested disbelief;

"Well - if you're really sure .."

"Yes! Yes, please. Please! I'll, I'll take it and you can do the picture for her. I .. I do want it - want her to see that .. that I am grateful."

Chloe is near to tears, pathetically, desperate now, knowing that she is ridiculous, so ashamed and lost is she in this little emotional turkey shoot, and her face in the photo that M does send to Ms F (despite it never having been requested) is a picture of desperate sweetness projected as a mask over shame and confusion, bringing the arch response; 'Fascinating - thank you so much! If she can be wound up like that over a little treat, I can't wait to see her pretty face when she realises that I want her to beg me to put the riding crop hard up between her legs! Can't wait! <3 F xxx'.

M shows Chloe the picture (but not the reply), and reaches out to stroke her cheek, soft, still damp from tears;

"Oh pretty Chloe - it's hard for you, I know - so sudden! But really, sweetie, you're doing so well - so, so well -" ..M stops and laughs a little, self-deprecating, lowers her voice as if a little embarrassed herself; ". - so well, in fact that - that I'd really like to give you a choccie myself - just to show you how pleased I am that you stayed."

She steps back, to look into Chloe's eyes, wanting to see just how this goes down, sees with quiet pleasure how hard it has hit the girl, how it has carried home the message that there will be no let up, no holding back, that she is going to be owned, knowing before it happens that Chloe will cave in, but not knowing, until it happens, just quite how heart-breaking it will be to see her, softly, earnestly, make it clear to M with her eyes that, even as knows just how she has been manipulated, she is willingly accepting, as she says, in a small, soft voice;

"O .. OK, yes. Yes, please .. I'd .. I'd like that. Please."

It is hard for M to control herself (so powerfully does she want to savagely, forcefully invade the girl's softness at that moment) as Chloe, shy now, but determined to show her sincerity, meets M's eyes as she is enticed to lean forward, extend her lips to snag the little morsel, let M see her chew it slowly, delicately, see her eyes close as the conflicting emotions of willing submission and certainty of future distress become too much for her, a fat tear sparkling in her lashes, chest rising and falling deeply, until at last she cannot stop herself from laying her head onto M's shoulder, quivering softly, hands (remembering the night before) finding their way, meekly, to the small of her back.

M smiles to herself, and after a little while, talks softly into the girl's ear;

"We'll have no more silliness over these little treats, will we now? Tell me that you'll take them, and prettily, when they're offered, that you'll let yourself be treated like that. That you understand why, what is being done to you. Tell me - tell me now, like a good girly."

And Chloe's smile, when she raises her head, sweet and wondering, soft and lost, is confirmation to M that they have indeed, caught themselves a live one in Chloe, as the girl says, in just the same soft, trembling but heartfelt voice;

"I .. I understand .. understand what's being done to me .. And .. and I will .. I will take it, as .. as prettily as I can.. I will. I .. I accept."

A silence. Much passes between their eyes, but nothing is said, as both of them begin to smile - M with a satisfied, smug grin, Chloe's a weak, hopeful, willing attempt.

And of course, M stands back a little, fishes in a pocket, and holds out yet another little tidbit, high up, grinning widely now, her eyes a mocking challenge, and Chloe blinks, and blushes, and quivers, and sweetly, helplessly reaches up with her mouth, only to have the morsel lifted out of reach.

She is tested this way several times, openly being teased with cool cruelty, and yet she does not permit herself to react, not to change the deliberation, the simplicity with which she commits herself to each offer, until at last, she is granted success, and meekly takes the reward, lets herself be seen to savour it briefly, before murmuring a soft 'Thank you', then dropping her eyes - her outward placidity revealed as an act by the obvious and rapid pulse in the hollow at the base of her soft neck.

After a short while, M reaches out, lifts Chloe's chin with an imperious finger, catches the girl's soft gaze, then drags it downward with her own to bring to the girl's attention her other hand, hovering at the hem of Chloe's skirt.

Chloe trembles, keeps herself relaxed, arms behind her. M smiles, lifts the girl's chin higher - almost hurting her, and asks, in clear, casual tones;

"May I?"

They both know that it's not a real question, but nevertheless, captured as she is, Chloe nods, and whispers;

"Of .. of course. M ..Madam."

Of course - of course M can put her hand on Chloe's pussy, pull at her labia, discover for herself the shaming wetness, can feel free to tease her hard little nubbin; free to lean into her and kiss her deeply, invading her mouth and sex simultaneously, making Chloe feel faint. She wants to use her hands to hold onto M, caress her, show her desire, convey her need, but somehow she knows she must not - she is to be touched - not to touch others. She moves her feet, opens her thighs a little, knowing that this will be obvious, making it clear that she is inviting M to use her, wanting it, wanton, not sure which will overwhelm her first - pleasure or shame.

Her hips begin to roll, softly, needily, hungry, but M pulls away, stands back, watches the girl with detached amusement as she struggles to keep herself calm, having not the first idea how to behave in these unimaginable circumstances.

"What I said before is true, pretty - you are my guest here. Nothing will be forced on you. However, we will be asking you to make some choices, and your answers will have consequences - sometimes powerful consequences. Once you choose a particular way, then it is set. If you go back on a choice, you will either have to leave, or accept that you may be forced to co-operate. "

She pauses;

"Do you understand?"

Chloe is in a daze;

"Yes .. um .. I mean, I .. I don't really know if .. if I do .. Madam"

She had nearly forgot to say Madam!! She is trembling. Why can't M just caress her again?

"No, I don't suppose you do, pretty - but never mind. You'll see as we go along. Let's keep it very simple, then, shall we? Just now, I asked for permission before putting my hand on your body, before touching you intimately. If you had said no, I would have respected your wishes. However, I would like to ask you now for complete freedom to touch you - when and where I like, in any way I like, without the need to ask or even warn you, and with a guarantee of your complete co-operation. I would like to feel free to use your pretty body as I would a cuddly toy - with concern only for my own pleasure. Is that acceptable to you?"

C doesn't even think; her eyes flick up to meet M's, briefly, her heart flipping;

"Oh! O yes. Yes, please .. Madam." - her voice is breathy, excited. The deeper implications of these words are opening dark doors in her mind, but she ignores all of that, wanting nothing further to make trouble between her and wonderful M, here, in this wonderful house, in this room, alone...

"You want to grant me this freedom?"

"Yes. Yes .. of course, Madam. You .. you needn't ask, but .. I mean .. Yes!"

"You are so very sweet, Chloe, but I must ask - because it's so very serious, don't you see, what I'm asking of you? And because you're a guest here, not an employee, or under any obligation at all. So do, consider, dear, whether you really are happy to make yourself available to me, in that way - to give me such freedom."

This warning is met with roarings in her own mind, warning of the dangerous waters this all suggests, of the madness of letting this virtual stranger, already proven to have dark intentions, have such permission - but Chloe experiences these voices as nothing but annoyances, seeking to deny her something that she knows she wants, that may indeed be dangerous, but also sweet - so sweet; far sweeter than the little chocolate drops, far more desirable, far rarer, far more precious, and she hurries to affirm her acceptance, her sincerity;

"I do .. I do .. understand .. and .. and I'm truly happy to let you, let you have .. what, what you want."

There is a long moment, then, while M looks deep into Chloe's eyes, while Chloe cannot stop herself seeing images of what this acceptance might bring, trembling, while M smiles at her - a smile that grows, becomes smug and greedy, with no attempt at dissimulation; until at last she lets Chloe move on;

"Very well then, pretty, let's try, shall we?"

And M comes close again, undoes the top button of the dress, then gently pushes the bandeau down to her waist, exposing Chloe's soft, velvety breasts, pushed up and presented so beautifully by the tight, stiff bodice, vulnerable, the nipples stiff, a pulse visible at her cleavage, her chest heaving a little with emotion; the bandeau slowly slips to the floor.

"Hands behind your back please, Chloe."

M takes Chloe's breasts softly, so softly, but with such an air of confident possession that even this light caress makes Chloe reel - it is as if she has never been touched there before. And then, without any change of mien, without any hint of what is coming, M steps back a little and swiftly slaps Chloe's breasts, hard: back, forward, left, right, bringing a short, anguished cry of distress - another, and another, as, involuntarily, Chloe's hands come up to protect herself from further harm.

M steps back, relaxed, watching, gaze soft, interested, as Chloe blinks away sudden hot tears and shocked, hot shame;

"I want to do that some more, pretty, because I like hurting pretty young girls' soft breasts. And I am expecting, as you suggested I should be able to - just now, that you will co-operate - that you want me to feel free to do that to you - anytime I want to - that's correct, isn't it?"

Her voice is calm, clear and firm, but entirely without force; no trace of anger or disappointment - the question expressed as if genuine.

Chloe's eyes close; she bites her lip, can think of nothing at all to say but;

"Yes, Madam. Sorry, Madam."

Her hands go back behind her and she tries her best to stand in a relaxed way.

M slaps her breasts again, left and right, a few more times, harder, with real intent to hurt. The girl gasps at the pain, but she holds her position. Now M twists her firm nipples, hard, cruelly pinches them between lacquered nails. Chloe wails softly and flinches, but makes no further attempt to protect herself.

M steps in then and kisses her again, deeply, wetly - lascivious, the fingers at Chloe's sex more demanding, more invasive this time, the other hand cupping her buttock. It is hard for her, but the pretty girl opens herself without reserve, sighing and moaning a little - in distress or in pleasure, it's hard to be certain. Not that M really cares..

"Good - that's it, little pussy. Don't ever try to hide or pretend. You are here because you want this, because you like to be bossed, to be used. Never pretend otherwise. Now tell me, do you see that, since you offered yourself so fully, just a few minutes ago, if you had resisted then - even tried to, that it would be perfectly acceptable for me to restrain you, or even call in a manservant to hold you while I hurt you - unless you chose to terminate your stay here?"

Chloe wants to cry, to let the tears of shock, and hurt, and fear come out, but she knows she cannot, that she wants to please M, not waste her time, that she wants to understand - really understand - and so, biting her lip, hard, swallowing her sobs, clasping her wrists tightly behind her back, feeling her soft, vulnerable breasts stinging and swaying, shockingly naked, pink with the imprints of M's hands, she makes herself nod;

"Yes .. yes Madam, I .. I do see" - because, however outrageous, what M has said has a logic which, in this setting, seems impossible to argue with.

"And are you happy with that arrangement? That I may do anything I please with you - enforce your submission if necessary, in any way I choose? If not, please tell me. I do so want you to be happy here."

Heaving chest, now, breasts moving deliciously, her pretty lips writhing with her confusion, her astonishment at finding herself in this position, moral compass long since rendered irrelevant, Chloe is lost, and after several attempts at controlling her self, manages;

"Yes .. Yes, Madam. I .. I am .. happy .. with that arrangement."

"Tell me. Be clear."

C looks briefly up into M's eyes, blushes, stammers;

"You .. you may do .. anything you please with me .. and .. and enforce my ... my submission if .. if necessary, in any way you choose."

Again, M enforces a long silence, during which Chloe has to accept the reality of what she has just said, let it settle, try to smile, blink away the tears, worry about whether she is standing prettily, holding her shoulders to make the most of her poor breasts, try not to think about where this is all leading.

Her face, at last, crumples a little, and she directs a beseeching, lost look at M, seeking reassurance, something..

And M does indeed step forward, take the girl's shoulders in her hands, holds her straight, setting her tear-splashed breasts swaying enticingly.

"Oh, pretty, it is hard, isn't it? Knowing that we will be hard with you - and that you need us to be hard with you - that you're going to be such a pushover? Be such a needy little slut for us?"

This speech just makes Chloe's anguish even sharper, as she can find no resistance to this disturbing picture inside herself - none at all.

M leans in now, plants a soft, lingering kiss on Chloe's lips - glorious sensation for Chloe, eliciting a deep shuddering sigh - and then hugs her (although Chloe knows better than to hug back, her wrists still humbly clasped behind her), and once again M talks softly into Chloe's ear;

"You know we're going to hurt you, don't you - and that people are going to fuck you - strangers, greedy strangers, strangers who won't care if they hurt you - who will want to hurt you. You know this, don't you?"

She straightens again, looks deeply into the girl's eyes, lifting her chin so that she cannot be escaped, forcing Chloe to respond, until, lips trembling uncontrollably, blinking hard, the girl nods, helplessly.

M smiles at her, complacent, satisfied, heartless;

"Good girl" - and reaches out, flicking at Chloe's nipples (telltale stiff), making her gasp;

"I tell you what, though, that little nod you gave just made these twitch so enticingly that I want to slap them all over again - but I have another thought; if you do it again, really softly, make them jiggle nicely for me, I'll let you off. Will you do that for me - make your nipples dance? Or would you like me to slap you some more? Your choice - either is good for me."