Chloe and the Heat Wave

Story Info
The warmer it gets, the more clothes she has to take off.
10.7k words
4.79
18.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
829 Followers

Chloe Taylor had been at her first job after college for just over a year when the heat wave began. Graduating with a business degree, she had landed a position in marketing at the local office of a large national firm where she had previously done a summer internship. After several months of living at home, she had saved enough money to cover the security deposit and first month's rent on a one bedroom apartment near her office. It was a stretch at first, but when her college boyfriend finished up his studies in December, he moved in and they were able to split the rent.

Ben had majored in computer engineering, so he had his choice of multiple job offers, eventually choosing a small tech company at almost twice her salary. But Chloe loved her work, realizing that marketing was the perfect fit for her creative, playful personality. Ben, on the other hand, was more of an introvert and well suited to his job. He actually seemed to enjoy staring at a computer screen for ten, sometimes twelve, hours a day, something that would have driven her crazy.

Coming from a large family with two brothers and three sisters, she was used to being around people. Growing up, she had the chance to spend parts of most summers with her mother's parents in Spain. As she reached puberty, with a slender 34-25-36 figure and smallish B cup breasts, she was often seen as "just one of the guys," in part thanks to her short, straight haircut. In short, Chloe was one of those teenagers who always seemed comfortable with her body and, when the time came, with sex. She'd had several boyfriends over the years, but none of the relationships had lasted more than a few months until she met Ben during her last semester at school.

After college, she missed the circle of friends she had made during those four years. But one year into her job she had formed a number of close friendships through work that included both men and women. Dressing more professionally and letting her dark hair grow below her shoulders, she no longer projected a tomboy image. Standing five feet six and weighing just over 120 pounds, she was in fact a very attractive young woman, something that her boyfriend fully acknowledged.

So far, they had adjusted well to sharing a small place; in fact, it may have helped that most evenings Chloe had the apartment to herself before Ben arrived home. On this particular day, she had been a little late herself, arriving just as the sun was going down. It was an unseasonably hot day in early July, the start of what the forecasters promised to be a lengthy heat wave. And when she opened the door, she discovered that both of them had forgotten to turn on the air conditioning, and the inside temperature registered well over 80 degrees.

Entering the apartment, she dropped her bag in the living room and went immediately to their bedroom to kick off her shoes. Normally she'd slip into something comfortable -- an oversized tee shirt and short or jeans -- but tonight she decided that until the place cooled down, she'd strip out of her work clothes and simply lounge about in her bra and panties. To Chloe, there was nothing sexy or unusual about this.

While revealing outfits were typically not her usual style, she had hung out with guys for so long that she had developed a completely casual attitude about what she wore or how she looked. She could even remember playing a board game in the college lounge with a group of friends and being dared by some geek to take off her top, which she immediately did. The poor guy got so rattled that his team lost within the next five minutes.

So, there she was, pouring some iced tea from a pitcher in the refrigerator, stretching out on her sofa in her underwear, and waiting for some leftovers to heat up in the microwave. Looking up, she thought she noticed a flicker of light from a room in the building directly across the street from her. Chloe got up and looked out of her window; she could swear she saw some motion before a curtain was pulled across and things went dark.

Staring across the street, it dawned on her that whoever it was could have been looking at her. She and Ben rarely pulled the blinds in this room, and she started to wonder what the person might have seen. Not really much, she decided, although she immediately imagined that it was an older guy who was being peeking at her in her underwear. She realized she didn't mind that possibility at all, so she simply shrugged her shoulders as she sipped on her iced tea. After all, it was no big deal and it was still too warm to put on additional clothes.

The timer on the microwave chimed, and Chloe went to the kitchen to get her meal. "But why," she wondered to herself, "should I eat in this room when it's clearly the warmest placed in the house? If there's someone looking at me, he's just seeing what I'd wear at the beach. With that, she picked up her plate and glass, carried them back into her living room and turned on all the lights in the room. Over the next half hour, she occasionally walked up to the window and looked across the street before walking slowly back to the sofa. But by the time she had finished her meal, she still couldn't tell for sure if someone was watching her from that apartment.

Chloe had always enjoyed the occasional daydream or fantasy about being caught naked someplace, so she knew she had a bit of an exhibitionist streak somewhere inside of her. But other than the occasional prank at college or skinny dipping at summer camps, she rarely acted on those thoughts. But now she decided she was actually enjoying the scenario where someone might be looking at her. "What the hell," she thought, "if Ben is going to be late almost every night, I have to do something to have a little fun." With that realization, even though the apartment had settled into a comfortable 75 degrees, Chloe decided that she didn't need to put back on her clothes. In fact, it was rather enjoyable sitting there in her bra and panties.

A few minutes later, she heard the front door open and, with his computer bag in hand, her boyfriend appeared. "Late again, Benjamin," she said in mock disapproval. "I've been so lonely I had to strip naked and imagine ways to amuse myself," she said with more than just a grain of truth in the obvious joke. Ben approached, somewhat disconcerted to see her in her underwear, but she immediately guided his hands to her hips as she started to play with the buttons on his shirt. "So what are you going to do about that, big boy?"

His hands caressed her ass, giving each cheek a playful squeeze, and then moving upward to unhook the back of her bra. But before he could succeed at that task, Chloe squirmed out of his grasp and took his hand, guiding him to the bedroom. If there was someone watching, she decided he had had enough of a show for one night.

****

The heat wave persisted and for the next two nights, Chloe continued with the same routine. Returning home just around sunset, she repeated the pattern of stripping down to her underwear and staying in her well-lit living room. On both evenings Ben arrived shortly after she did and made no objections to her skimpy outfit. In fact, he barely seemed to notice as they sat on the sofa texting or watching TV. She would occasionally get up and walk to the kitchen or bedroom, and at one point when she re-entered the room, she almost convinced herself that she'd seen their neighbor near the window and holding his phone. She didn't want to chase him away by making it obvious that she had detected him, so instead she lingered just a bit and then retreated to her room. But she couldn't help imagining that he may have been taking a picture of her.

Several hours later, just before they drifted off to sleep, Ben and Chloe lay cuddling in bed with her ass pressed against his crotch. "Benny," she softly murmured.

"Mmmm, what baby," he drowsily replied.

"Do you object to seeing me in my underwear around the apartment?"

Barely responding, Ben muttered, "course not, why would I?"

"Even if someone was watching through the window?" she coyly asked.

"You mean like a peeping Tom?"

"No, just you know, a neighbor who accidentally got a peek at your girlfriend," trying to sound like some innocent little child.

Even though his eyes were still closed, Chloe could feel Ben's cock start to twitch, and he pressed himself more tightly against her ass and wrapped his arm over his shoulder.

"I guess not," he said. "I mean who could blame him." He moaned softly as his cock grew a little harder.

It was a good thing Chloe's face was turned away from him so he couldn't see the devilish grin that crept across her face. "Just curious," she concluded, and snuggled closer as they both drifted off to sleep.

So, the next morning, and with temperatures still expected to go up into the nineties, she picked out a pair of panties that exposed a bit more of her butt cheeks than her usual bikini briefs and put them on under a colorful summer dress. While she was aware that the light cotton material would be more comfortable in the daytime heat, her real purpose in selecting the outfit had nothing to do with work. She thought it was time to up the level of tease and see how Ben might react.

The couple had agreed to meet at 6:00 at one of their favorite outdoor restaurant for a quick dinner. Ben arrived only ten minutes late, which was actually pretty good for him. They split an appetizer, then he had a burger and Chloe ordered a grain bowl with chicken. They talked about their work day and, like everybody else, complained about the heat. They even held hands on the walk home, which reminded her of their first days together back in college.

It was dark before when they entered their apartment, and Chloe stopped Ben's hand from turning on the lights. Instead she led him into the living room and pushed him gently down onto the sofa while she remained standing over him. She turned and walked away from her boyfriend and closer to the large window that faced the street. Looking across to the apartment building on the other side she could see that the curtains were open but no clear sign of anyone in the room.

Determined not to let that stop her, she turned to face Ben and in a husky voice whispered, "Why don't you turn on the lights. It's show time!"

As Ben reached down to the end of the sofa and flicked on a table lamp, Chloe began to rock her hips back and forth. Ben looked up at her, startled, and she placed her hands on her hips and slowly started to hike up her dress.

With her eyes half-closed, she began to imagine the effect the light might have on someone looking at her from across the street -- her silhouetted form with the outline of her body visible through the fabric of her dress. Chloe slowly pulled the garment up over her hips, reached behind to undo some buttons and proceeded to lift it up over her shoulders and head, freeing her arms and then tossing it teasingly at Ben.

She'd never really done a striptease for him. In their first months together, they were typically in such a rush to fuck that they'd practically jumped out of their clothes. Lately, their lovemaking had become more routine, initiated once they were in bed or first thing in the morning before getting up. But now Ben squirmed a bit as he watched this different side his girlfriend emerge, trying to figure out what exactly she was up to and how he felt about someone else seeing her.

She ran her hands up and down her body, gyrating slowly as she slowly turned away from her boyfriend. Continuing to wiggle her butt, she placed her hands on the sides of her panties and rolled them down an just enough to expose the top of her ass crack. Chloe then took a few steps toward the window and pivoted to provide the same view to anyone watching from across the street.

After a minute spent at the window, she turned again to face Ben. Kneeling in front of him and gently prying his legs apart, she ran her hands up his inner thighs and across his crotch, her fingers trying to find the top of the zipper. But then she stopped, looked directly up at him, and as if suddenly realizing something, exclaimed, "Oh, I guess we should move into the bedroom. After all," as she turned to look toward the window, eager to remind him that this show was for more than just him, "our neighbor may be watching."

Ben immediately stood up so he could see over her. "What, you mean you really have seen someone looking at you."

"Bennie, I told you the other night that I thought I saw someone there," she said, using the tone she often did when teasing him. "Did you think I was making that up?"

"Well yes, I mean no, I mean I wasn't sure. I thought maybe you were just saying that because, well you know, you wanted to have sex. But then we both seemed to fall asleep," he stammered, feeling like he was getting himself into more trouble with every word he said.

With Ben standing up, Chloe's face was pretty much staring directly at the growing bugle in her boyfriend's pants. She resumed rubbing his crotch as she whispered, "So the idea of some other guy seeing me like this excites you? Who knew that about you, Benjamin?" she continued, turning the teasing almost into a taunt.

"Well, I guess so," he stammered, thinking that lying wasn't going to get him out of this situation. "You know, Chloe, sometimes I'm not sure you realize how attractive you are. And well, I see other guys looking at you, I guess it makes me feel special."

Chloe had long suspected that Ben had these types of thoughts, and she suddenly had a feeling of regret that she hadn't gotten him talking about it sooner. She must have inadvertently frowned, because Ben quickly apologized.

"Jeez, Chlo, I'm sorry if that sounds like weird or anything. I really meant it as a compliment. I mean you are the sexiest girl I know."

"She stood up, still facing him with her back to the window. "Well big boy," she said with a chuckle as she glanced down at the front of his pants, "no woman could possibly object to hearing that from her boyfriend."

Ben blushed as he felt her fingers start to play around with his zipper. Not sure just where Chloe was going with all this, he added, "But some things should be kept private, don't you think?" he said with just the slightest note of panic in his voice.

"Don't worry, Bennie," she responded. "We're not auditioning for a porno tonight," and she chuckled softly. "But before I drag you into the bedroom, do you think we should let our peeping Tom get a glimpse of my cute little butt?"

With that she placed his hands on her hips with his fingers touching the elastic band of her panties. "Your choice," she whispered.

"Really?" he responded, and Chloe just nodded.

Ben's fingers trembled slightly as he hooked them inside her panties.

"Nice and slow, now," Chloe coached him as she saw the first dark hairs of her neatly trimmed bush emerging over the top of her panties. Ben continued slowly tugging, and she could tell that half her ass was now exposed to the voyeur she hoped was across the street. She imagined him watching, maybe even holding up his phone to take a picture. She could also sense her wetness as Ben slowly pulled the fabric away from her pussy and wondered if he could smell the musky scent of her womanhood.

As her panties dropped to the floor, Ben leaned over and turned off the light. If their neighbor had been looking, the show was over, but as Chloe jumped up and wrapped her legs around Ben, the night was just beginning. She practically squealed with delight as he insisted on carrying her that way into their room and collapsed onto the bed in a passionate embrace.

****

Friday night Ben and Chloe had been invited over to Brandon and Hailey's for dinner. The two couples had known each other at college and were now living in the same city, so they made a point of getting together on a regular basis. Then, several months ago, Chloe discovered that her friend from the office Brianna lived in the same apartment complex as her college friends, so of course she insisted that they all go out for drinks one night, along with Brianna's girlfriend Natasha. The evening had been a great success, and the group of six quickly became good friends.

And this night they were joined by Sydney, a tall lanky blonde who lived just down the hallway from Brandon and Hailey. She was accompanied by her new boyfriend Marcus, probably five years older than the rest of the group, who worked a medical researcher at a large hospital. The two of them were serious runners and had met at a 5K race in town. They both projected a relaxed and friendly vibe and seemed to fit in well with the other six.

The first part of the evening was spent with Sydney and Marcus asking a lot of questions about how the group had originally met and, of course, lots of talk about their jobs. It seemed inevitable that at some point a discussion of the weather would come up. And when it did, Chloe took the opportunity to poke Ben, who was by then on his fourth beer, and suggest to him, "Don't you want to tell them about what our neighbor's been doing during this heat wave?"

"I thought you said you didn't really know anybody in your building?" Hailey asked.

"Not in our building," Ben replied, with his speech slurring slightly. "Some old dude across the street." He paused to take another sip, then noticed his friends looking at him for some further explanation. "You know, Chloe thinks like there's a guy spying on us."

"Sounds creepy," said Brianna.

Chloe didn't want her co-worker to get alarmed, so she decided she better make up some sort of explanation. "It's not that at all," she began. "I got a good look at him once and waved to let him know it was okay."

It was Tash's turn to chime in. "Really?" she said suspiciously.

In fact, if it had been just the two of them talking, Chloe probably would have acknowledged that she wasn't even sure she had seen anyone looking at her and the whole thing was just an excuse to have a little fun with her boyfriend. But with Ben listening, she felt she had to stick with the story she'd started. "I think he's just some sad, lonely guy," she said, embellishing the situation even further. "During this heat wave, I've been wearing fewer clothes around the apartment and I think he noticed. So, I've been giving him a little show."

Hailey, too, seemed skeptical of this explanation, and Ben didn't help matters by elbowing Brandon and whispering in a voice that was a little too loud, "Yeah, you should have seen her, man," at which point all of the women glared at the two guys.

"Okay, everybody," Chloe sighed, "let me explain. Our apartment has gotten really warm during this heat wave, so I was sitting around in my underwear waiting for this idiot to come home," she said affectionately as she put her arm around Ben's shoulder, "and if this guy happens to notice from across the street then what the hell, it's all a bit of innocent fun." She paused, blushing slightly, and then continued. "And besides I kind of liked it, and I think Ben did, too."

Now it was Ben's turn to blush, and Natasha added, "Actually, I think it's kind of hot."

"Well, you would," Brianna turned to her and smiled knowingly.

"But you definitely feel safe?" Hailey asked with genuine concern.

"Absolutely," Chloe reassured her, and Ben nodded in agreement.

"And you're going to keep showing off for him?" Brianna asked with perhaps a little too much interest.

"I haven't really thought about it?" she lied, as Ben's eyes lit up at the possibility.

"Well, I think you should," Brandon said, keeping his eye on Hailey to make sure he wasn't going to get into trouble. "As long as this heat wave continues, you should keep the neighborhood entertained," he concluded with a smile.

"So far, he's just seen you in your bra and panties?" Hailey asked.

rd75000
rd75000
829 Followers