Chloe Catches the Knicker Nicker

Story Info
18yr Chloe discovers why her underwear keeps going missing.
3.7k words
4.65
13.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louisesy
Louisesy
685 Followers

All persons in this story are eighteen years of age and older. This story is protected under copyright and only Literotica have my permission to publish it.

Promiscuous eighteen-year-old Chloe had a fetish for sperm. Her sixty-two-year-old neighbour, Alan, had a fetish for women's underwear. The two collided one morning when the busty, dark-haired schoolgirl caught the old pervert stealing her knickers from her washing line.

"Alan? What the fuck are you doing?" the potty-mouthed teen shouted down from her bedroom window.

The retired policeman froze. He was about to jump back over the fence before he was caught in the act. Clutching one of Chloe's thongs and a pair of her knickers, he turned around to face the music.

"I'm so sorry," he said, accepting his reputation would be in ruins once news got around the neighbourhood. "I didn't think anybody was home."

"And that would have made it alright, Would it? Jesus! Don't move! I'm coming down!" Chloe barked.

Alan felt an icy cold shiver shoot up his spine. Those were the sort of words he shouted at suspects and criminals during his policing career. Now the shoe was on the other foot, he returned to the washing line to attach the undergarments to their pegs. Chloe then burst into the back garden in her school uniform. Her parents had already left for work. She was about to leave for school.

"Here's me thinking the washing machine is eating my underwear when it's been you this entire time, Alan! You're the knicker nicker!"

"Please accept my apology, young Chloe. I'm a dirty old man. I never meant to cause you any harm. I've been doing it for over forty years. I see an opportunity and I can't help myself. I need help."

Instead of remaining angry, Chloe became curious. She no longer saw the tough, ex-cop who kept a vigilant, experienced watchful eye on their neighbourhood. She saw a sad, old man keeping a watchful eye for any underwear on her washing line. A sorry pervert who'd just been caught and shamed into confessing a kinky fetish.

"My parents have gone to work, so I can skip first class. Would you like a cup of hot chocolate to calm the situation down? I can see you're sorry and upset."

The maturity the teenager showed Alan was more than he expected, and more than he deserved. So, the old man accepted the invite, hoping he might escape being scolded by his former profession, and branded the knicker nicker by the neighbourhood.

"That's very kind of you, Chloe. Thank you," Alan squirmed with embarrassment.

Five-foot-seven Chloe led the six-foot former policeman into her home. He took a seat while she made two hot chocolates before stuffing her netball kit into her school bag.

"You play goalkeeper," he said," noticing the big GK on her netball kit, dreading the conversation that would soon follow.

"Yeah," Chloe replied, sitting down with Alan and their hot chocolates. "I'm the tallest and most physical player on the team. I'm good at aggressively protecting what needs protecting," she played on her words. Alan gulped, losing any confidence he had from his days on the beat. "I'm good at remaining alert, collecting rebounds off the goal post. I'm good at intercepting things... like passes."

Alan gulped again. "What do you intend to do now you've intercepted me?"

"How many other neighbours have you done this to? I've counted three bras, two thongs and five pairs of knickers missing in the last three months. I've been scratching my head this whole time because my mother hasn't lost any of her underwear."

"I'm awfully sorry, young Chloe. I have them in my possession. I'll give them back to you. I promise I haven't done anything sinister with them."

"What the hell have you done with them?"

"I just keep them as souvenirs. Instead of collecting stamps, coins or sports cards, I've spent my entire adult life collecting women's underwear." Alan looked into his hot chocolate. Totally ashamed as he felt his masculinity being stripped away by a schoolgirl.

"Are you fucking serious? I know guys can be weird as fuck, but Alan, that's got to be the weirdest shit I've ever heard."

"Thirty-years as a police officer I can assure you that's not the weirdest thing out there," Alan chuckled briefly, then quickly realised the situation he was in was no laughing matter. "Sorry, Chloe. This is no time to joke."

"I want to see this collection of yours," she said, staring intently at Alan.

"I... I... I don't know about that," he stuttered.

"I'm not asking you, Alan," the teen told him. "I want to see it, and you're going to show me if you want this kinky fetish of yours kept under wraps."

"You mean... you won't tell anyone about this?"

"Drink up. I want you to show me this collection before I go to school. I want proof you're not lying to me."

Chloe followed Alan next door into his home. She felt so empowered bossing a former cop around that she didn't feel an ounce of danger going into the house.

"My collection is upstairs in the spare bedroom." Alan dropped his head in shame. "There are too many garments to bring them all down... and... they're in a particular order."

"Fine, take me to the spare bedroom then." Chloe was struggling to get her around the idea that Alan collected women's underwear. Convinced he was lying, and stealing hers to masturbate, she followed the old man up the stairs and into the spare bedroom.

"Jesus Christ, Alan!" the schoolgirl exclaimed.

"Please don't say the lords name like that, Chloe. My mother was a devote catholic."

"Don't pull the religious card on me, Alan. What the hell would she say about all this?"

Chloe stood in a bedroom empty of any furniture, except for a large chest of drawers and a wooden chair. A dado rail went around the room, splitting the walls in half. Below the rail the walls were painted in boring magnolia. Above the rail the walls were coved in framed women's underwear.

"I know it looks bad," Alan sounded apologetic.

"Bad!" Chloe gasped. "It's fucking terrible! Where's my underwear?"

"Your black lace thong is over here on this wall," the pervert neighbour pointed out, showing the teen the thong, she thought she'd lost three months ago.

"Where's the rest you stole?" she asked, standing in front of her framed thong as if it were a certificate of achievement. The frame even had a small brass plaque with her name professionally etched into it. "What the fuck, Alan?"

"The rest is neatly kept inside these drawers." Chloe yanked the drawers open to find piles of knickers and bras. Alan had collected a variety of fabrics, colours and sizes.

"What's the matter, Alan, not enough wall space for these?" Chloe mocked her neighbour.

Alan felt himself shrivel up inside. "The ones on my wall are my favourites."

"What was the very first item you stole?" The teen became interested in her eerie surroundings.

Alan pointed her to a framed pair of white knickers. The name underneath read Susan. "They belonged to my mother's friend. I stole them from her drawer when I was a young lad."

"When was that?" Chloe asked softly, looking at the old delicate lace.

"1975," Alan spoke a little too proudly. I fancied her and then something came over me. I just had to own a pair of her panties.

"You mean steal," Chloe corrected, giving him an eyebrow raised glance. "So, what about the rest? I mean, look how many you have here. Look at all these names?" Chloe began reading them aloud, heaping more guilt and shame on the former police officer. "Mary. Annie. Jennifer. Deborah. Janet. Laura. WPC Harris. This is mental, Alan."

"Mary, Jennifer and Deborah were friends of my late mother. When I joined the police force, I stopped taking underwear. I did feel ashamed, but then I worked with a policewoman, and she left a pair of black knickers in the changing rooms. That was around 1990. It kick-started the fetish again. Then I met my wife, and I again stopped behaving in that way, until I carried out some handyman jobs in some of my wife's friends' houses. Consequently, it started again."

"Yeah, you were doing handy work alright. Have you not tried to get help for this addiction? It's like serial killer behaviour."

"Sex, murder, gambling, pornography, drugs, it's all the same patterns of behaviour, Chloe. Thankfully mine doesn't hurt anybody."

"As long as they don't ever find out it was you who stole their underwear. But I did, didn't I?"

"I'm sorry. It won't ever happen again. You have my word."

"How can you give me your word, Alan, when you can't control what you're doing?"

"Because of the tremendous guilt and shame, I'm feeling right now. In forty-years nobody has ever caught me. Well, not questioned me at least. I'm kind of glad you caught me to be honest, Chloe."

"Why?" The teen went and rested her back against the windowsill while Alan remained sorry in the middle of the room.

"You could destroy me if you wanted to. You could call my former colleagues and have me ruined."

"It's not like they'd throw you in jail, Alan."

"No, but there's worse things than prison. Your eighteen, yes, but you're still a schoolgirl. The local papers would print it like I'm some kind of nonce."

"You have to admit this is a pretty fucked up hobby you've been hiding for forty years," Chloe chuckled, she couldn't help it.

"Yes, it is, but all the underwear I've ever taken belonged to adult women, not minors. I'd never hurt anybody, and I do hate myself afterwards, but getting caught is the only way I'll stop."

Chloe thought for a moment. "I'm not calling the police, Alan. I'm not going to tell my parents or the neighbours either."

"You want money to buy your silence, I suppose?" Alan assumed.

"Now, that would be an offence that could land my arse in jail. Blackmailing an ex-copper. No. I don't want your money, but you do owe me three new bras, two thongs and five pairs of knickers."

"I'll buy whatever you want if you keep this between us."

"I also want to know the truth about a few things."

"Anything," Alan was relieved, he could feel the noose he'd put around his neck slacken slightly.

"Have you masturbated with all this underwear? Have you masturbated with mine?"

Alan looked at the floor. "Yes, but then I wash them."

Chloe felt a tingle up her spine. "How do you do it?"

Alan's eyes remained glued to the floor. "I wrap the panties around my penis while I masturbate."

"And what about the bras?"

"I ejaculate inside them."

"Let me get this straight," Chloe laughed at her neighbour. "You've had my knickers wrapped around your old cock, and you've shot your cum into my bra cups?"

"I'm sorry, Chloe. I really am." Alan sounded almost suicidal.

"What turns you on about my underwear?"

"The fact it's yours. It's sexy underwear you've worn on your body. I'd never harm you or even approach you in that way, Chloe, and nor did I with any of the women whose underwear I stole."

"But you wished you could have?"

"When I'm masturbating, yes, but I know it could never happen. It's a fetish."

"It's something alright," Chloe sniggered.

"So, you want to fuck me? Is that it, Alan? Is that why you stole my underwear?"

"Only in fantasy, Chloe. You're young enough to be my granddaughter."

"But old enough to stick your cock in my pussy," the teen tormented the old man. Hearing her talk so filthy began to arouse him.

"Please don't speak like that, Chloe. You're a smart girl."

"Show me," she smirked mischievously.

"Show you what?" Alan croaked.

"Show me how you stroke your cock with my underwear."

"Chloe," Alan gasped weakly. He knew he had no power in the situation.

"Take a pair you stole from me, and then I want to watch you stroke your cock in that chair."

"Please, Chloe," Alan begged.

"Do it, Alan, and then I'll leave you alone to carry on collecting all this shit."

The old man inhaled a deep breath of acceptance, but he had no idea how he was going to get himself erect. This wasn't what turned him on. He felt inferior in front of his young neighbour as soon as she caught him trying to escape with her underwear.

Chloe, meanwhile, was turned on. She loved this newfound power. It was usually guys telling her what to do with their cocks. She watched excitedly as Alan went to the drawer and took out a pair of her stolen knickers.

"You forgot the bra."

Alan nodded as if he was about to walk to his death. He dipped his hand inside the drawer and pulled out one of the 34D bra's he'd stolen months before from his neighbours washing line.

"Why that one?" Chloe wondered, grinning at the pain on his face.

Alan was holding a boring white bra; she now knew he'd stolen the red lace bra she bought for her 18th birthday. The old man put the white one back and picked up the red one.

"That bra cost a lot of money, Alan. I thought I'd lost it at the gym. I knew deep down I hadn't, but I couldn't imagine somebody stealing it from my washing line."

"I'm so sorry," Alan muttered, trudging towards the chair with Chloe's bra and knickers in his hands.

"So you keep telling me, but sorry won't cut it. You're only sorry you got caught. Have you cum inside my bras before, Alan?"

The old man unbuckled his trousers and pulled down his pants. Chloe flinched but hid it well when she saw a long, wrinkly old soft cock dangling between her neighbour's legs.

"Yes. I've masturbated into your bras."

"What do you think about when you're doing it?"

Alan took his seat with his soft cock out and sighed. It was torture for the old man, and not pleasurable torture either.

"I like how big the bra is. How big your breasts are for a young woman your age."

Chloe smiled, taking it as a compliment. "Show me how you do it, Alan. Don't be shy," the teen giggled.

He took hold of his limp dick with Chloe's stolen knickers in his hand. She felt a little giddy watching her many times worn underwear touching the old man's cock. Smiling, she watched Alan struggling with the task she set him.

"Am I distracting you, Alan?" she giggled.

"I know I deserve to be punished, but yes, Chloe, this is humiliating," the old man complained, stroking his cock. But no matter how hard he tried; he couldn't get it hard.

"Maybe this will help you," Chloe suggested, giggling as she unbuttoned her blouse.

Alan felt his heart begin pumping the blood his cock needed for an erection, as his gaze became transfixed on the teen's hands, slowly opening up her blouse and showing him her busty bra covered tits.

"Chloe," he breathed.

"I thought that might work," she giggled again, opening the blouse up. It fell from her shoulders and down her arms, resting at her elbows while she pushed her chest out with hands on hips.

"They look fantastic!" Alan groaned, now stroking a semi-erection.

Watching his cock grow had Chloe feeling a little more aroused and mischievous. She removed the blouse and reached behind her back. Alan stared wide-eyed, struggling to believe his young neighbour was going to show him her big tits.

"Oh, Lord," he gasped, when a giggling Chloe unhooked her bra and dropped it on the floor.

"Wank that old cock for me, Alan," she teased, bouncing her round bust up and down.

Chloe watched his cock grow firmer at the sight of her tits. She loved the reaction they caused in men. Now she knew her 'girls' had the same effect on old men, she realised old men could have an effect on her young body to, as Alan's cock hardened in his hand. The teen watched it thicken as it got longer. She then gasped when it reached its full erectness.

Alan gripped his solid shaft, delighted by the new excited look in her schoolgirl's green eyes. With her knickers around his cock, he started pumping his wrist. Chloe found it far more erotic than she expected. She expected it to be arousing, making Alan jerk off in front of her, but she didn't imagine getting her tits out to help him, or that his cock would be so big.

"You have a fantastic pair of breasts, Chloe. Your nipples are so hard." Alan started grunting while he masturbated profusely.

"Your cock is big," her mind spoke for her. Alan smirked.

He was now desperately excited to cum for his young neighbour. The shame and guilt evaporated, leaving an intoxicating atmosphere of wantonness and desire in the room.

"You can join me if you want, Chloe," Alan chuckled, his confidence had also grown.

She giggled, hitching up her skirt as she came to stand a metre in front of the old man. "No funny business. No touching," she giggled again, flashing him her young, pantie covered mound.

"Show it to me, Chloe, please. Make me cum," Alan pleaded, breathing heavy.

Chloe had a delicious look on her pretty face, watching the pre-cum seeping out the tip. It ran down the side of the thick shaft and into the fabric of her stolen knickers. Standing topless with her skirt pulled up around her waist, she pulled her knickers aside and showed Alan her tight, shaven pussy.

"Mmm, you're wet," he sighed at her glistening cunt, whilst spilling more pre-cum from the tip of his throbbing cock.

Chloe giggled and thrust her hips forwards. Alan grunted as she spread her lips to show him how wet she really was. He wanted to grab her big tits and taste her juices. His mind wanted his experienced tongue lapping at that young, wet cunt of hers, but he resisted the temptation to exert his experience of authority.

Alan knew he could overpower the teenager if he wanted to, and he did, but he was no rapist. He let Chloe remain in control, hoping her inexperienced hormones would overpower her themselves. To aid them, he released his cock and wiped his brow.

"Sorry, Chloe. I like to edge myself when I do this. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life."

"Prove it," she sighed, rubbing her clit right in front of him.

"Name it and I'll do it!" Alan took hold of his cock with Chloe's knickers again, slowing the strokes down to delay his orgasm.

"Get rid of your collection and collect only my underwear," she said, stepping closer.

Alan could smell her perfume; she was that close. "How? I only have a few items."

"If you buy me new underwear then you can have my old underwear. I'll even post them through your letter box, so you don't have to steal anymore."

"Mmm. Does that turn you on, young Chloe? Having an old man collecting your sexy underwear."

"Yes," she gasped, losing control of herself. Alan grunted when the schoolgirl grabbed his cock and hovered over his lap. He sat back in the chair and dropped her red bra. "Don't cum inside me!" she hissed, rubbing the head of his cock along her slippery slit.

"You tell me what to do, Chloe, and I'll do it!" Alan agreed, stunned his sexy neighbour was rubbing his old cock against her young cunt.

"Give me plenty of warning before you cum," she sighed breathlessly, then positioned Alan's cock at her opening before sitting down in his lap and filling her pussy with the biggest cock she'd ever taken. "Uhhhhhh! Fuck! That's huge!"

"Ahhhhh! And that's so tight! Uhmmmm!"

Alan brought his hands up to Chloe's big, round tits and pushed them together. He groaned, having just arrived in heaven. Sucking on the schoolgirls protruding nipples, he let the teen bounce on his cock. Chloe was quickly screaming her way to an orgasm. An old man's length throbbed deep inside her while he sucked on her young, ripe tits.

Letting go of her soft mounds, Alan let them bounce vigorously in his face. He brought his hands down to Chloe's arse and placed them underneath. As she moved her body, he helped her bounce on his cock. She didn't need the help, but it spurred her on until she wrapped her arms around his head and screamed that she was cumming.

"Here comes mine!" Alan warned the horny teen. Her pussy was even tighter when it started clamping around his length when she climaxed.

Louisesy
Louisesy
685 Followers
12