Chloe Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit here next to me, Chloe, you look lovely today." John said and Chloe sat next to the head of the table, one of the vice president's on her other side. Ben walked all the way around to the other seat at the other end of the table and sat down.

The meeting was boring and the CEO droned on and on, Chloe had difficulty following him, or keeping her eyes open for that matter. Finally he called on Chloe to pass out her report and give an accounting of what was in it. Chloe was nervous and fidgeted as she passed out the report. She suddenly felt Ben's eyes on her and looked at him, he was all smiles and confidence and it boosted her spirit. She began to explain the report, looking mostly at Ben, her confidence growing with each word she spoke. When she finished she asked for any questions and no one had any.

"Nice job, Chloe, I see Tony made the right choice with you." The CEO said and Chloe beamed with his praise.

The meeting continued and Chloe smiled at Ben with thankfulness, trying to convey her gratitude for his support. Chloe didn't remember the rest of the meeting until the CEO announced they were having lunch catered in. He sent the VP to open the door and tell the caterers to bring in the food. It was a large spread and plenty of food. Chloe tried to get up and move toward Ben but the CEO insisted she stay next to him for the meal. During the meal, the VP next to her kept hitting on her, even though he was married. Chloe couldn't wait to get out of there and back to her desk, but she smiled and carried on polite conversation with the CEO and the VP. Soon she announced she was finished and had to get back to work on her projects and check on the rest of her crew.

Chloe returned to her desk and checked her emails.

"Long meeting?" Reg asked as he popped his head over the side of her cubicle.

"Yes, they decided to cater in lunch, there's plenty of food left over if you're looking for something to eat." Chloe replied.

"I brought lunch, but thanks, Chloe and thanks for the advice earlier, it really worked." Reg said with a smile and dropped back into his cubicle. A few minutes later Beth came into her cubicle, smiling and happier than Chloe had ever seen her before.

"It happened." Beth said.

"What happened?" Chloe asked.

"Someone came to my desk and demanded I go to dinner with him?" Beth replied.

"And what did you say?" Chloe inquired.

"The old me would have told him to take a hike, but the new me just said 'Yes Sir.'" Beth responded happily.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Chloe asked.

"Him." Beth whispered, pointing at Reg's cubicle.

"You mean Reg?" Chloe asked.

"Yes." Beth whispered in reply.

"Um, I might have helped a little." Chloe admitted.

"What do you mean, you might have helped a little?" Beth asked.

"Well, I noticed how you flirted with him after we had our little chat, and I've known Reg for two years, he's a really nice guy. He noticed my collar and we chatted for a minute or two about it and you. I kind of sent him in your direction." Chloe replied.

"Oh my god, Chloe, thank you. I think he's really nice and I think he's handsome, don't you?" Beth asked.

"Yes Beth, Reg is quite handsome, he's always been quiet and shy, but he's a good guy." Chloe answered agreeably.

"I don't care if he's quiet, as long as he takes charge of me and wants me for his slave, I think I would submit to him." Beth said. Just then Reg's head popped up over the side of the cubicle.

"Oh, Hi Beth." Reg pretended to be surprised. "Chloe, could I see you for a minute when you're done?" Reg asked.

"Sure Reg." Chloe replied and Reg disappeared into his cubicle.

"Oh my god, my heart is beating a mile a minute! I almost melted into a puddle when he poked his head over the top!" Beth exclaimed. "Well, I'd better get back to my desk before my boss starts missing me, I told him I was going to bathroom." Beth said and left Chloe desk.

"Reg, do you need me to come over there or do you want to come here?" Chloe asked and Reg came into her cubicle and sat down.

"Thank you Chloe, she is amazing. I thought she was way out of my league, but I heard everything she said. I owe all this to you. I really like you because you've always been so nice to me, but if I could have picked anyone in the world, it would be Beth, she is my dream girl." Reg exulted.

"Glad I could help Reg." Chloe said. Just then Ben showed up at Chloe's desk.

"Trying to move in on my girl?" Ben chided Reg.

"No, not at all, I was just thanking her for helping me out with Beth." Reg responded and left to return to his own cubicle.

"That's what I came to ask you about." Ben said. "I guess she must have come by and talked to you like I said she would." Ben noted.

"Yes Master." Chloe said.

"Well, tell me about it." Ben demanded.

"Yes Master." Chloe said and took a deep breath. "Beth came by just as you said she would, how did you know, Master?" Chloe asked.

"Beth was constantly flirting with me and I learned a lot about her from our encounters. I knew what she was underneath after all of my interaction with her." Ben replied. "You always smiled so brightly when I was around, but you were quiet and subdued. I thought I was reading you right, but you were the one I wanted, I needed to be sure before I made my move. Beth was an annoying distraction, pretty, yes, but not beautiful like you." Ben explained and Chloe smiled up at him.

"She is so beautiful and I'm so - so average, other than my big boobs." Chloe said.

"Not true. Beth is flashy and she has a nice body, but you are beautiful, your body is perfect and you have a beautiful face, the only thing I would have changed about you is your hair, which you have done, but I prefer redheads." Ben smiled at her.

"Oh Master, I will dye it whatever color you like." Chloe said.

"We will talk about that later, now tell me more about Beth." Ben commanded.

"Yes Master. She came to my desk with a fresh cup of tea in her hand, just like I had made it this morning and asked if we could talk. She asked to go someplace private and we went into Tony's office since he's out right now because of his wife's death. Beth started asking questions like she didn't know about all of this, but then finally admitted that she wanted what I had. Yes, she wanted you, but realized she had failed with you. She admitted that she had been checking out bondage and slavery porn for a while and it gave her the best orgasms. She even admitted that she has faked orgasms with guys she's dated here. I told her she needed to change her attitude and stop challenging men, instead, act like the slave she really is and wants to be. She came straight out and flirted with Reg, even offering to do extra work to help him out. I went and talked to Reg after that and helped him see the change in Beth's attitude and kind of nudged him toward her, helping him be the assertive Master he needs to be to get a slave girl like me, or maybe Beth." Chloe iterated.

"Damn girl, that is awesome, you could be a slave recruiter." Ben said.

"I think you had as much to do with it as I did, Master." Chloe said.

"Why do you say that?" Ben asked.

"Oh Master, I guess you are a bit like me, you don't realize what you do to women. You are very handsome and so big and strong, you always make me weak in the knees and wet in the crotch every time I see you. You are smart, sexy and very nice, Master. Beth felt the same way about you, but was going about it all wrong and you didn't want to deal with her drama." Chloe explained.

"So you're saying that I helped with Beth's decision as much as you did?" Ben queried.

"Yes Master, she knew she wanted a Master and once she found out that sexual slavery exists in the real world, in this case between us, she knew she needed to find her Master." Chloe answered.

"Very good, I keep finding more reasons to care about you. You are an amazing woman and slave." Ben complimented her.

"Thank you Master." Chloe said blushing with heat and arousal. Every time he praised her she got even more excited.

"I need to get back to my office, but I'll see you later, slave." Ben smiled at her.

"Yes Master." Chloe said and Ben left stopping by Reg's cubicle and they both left toward Ben's office.

Chloe worked on her spreadsheets and checked on her fellow employees. Maria had finished her project and Chloe assigned her another. Dina wasn't quite finished but Chloe gave her a new project so she wouldn't have to wait to be given a new one. Reg had several he was working on and wasn't back from his meeting with Ben, so Chloe got back to her work. She had only been back at her desk for a few minutes when her desk phone rang, it was Ben's number.

"Hello again Master." Chloe said in her sexiest voice.

"Hello my beautiful slave." Ben said and Chloe could hear his smile through the phone. "I want you to be an example again this afternoon. At 5pm, come to the back stairwell, I will meet you there. Reg and Beth will be there, I will bind and gag you, I just want you to know you will have an audience. I'm not asking you to do anything different than you normally do, I just didn't want it to be a surprise. I will use my slave in front of them." Ben advised.

"Yes Master, I look forward to it." Chloe nearly purred and she was having trouble keeping her fingers away from her steaming pussy.

"Very good, slave." Ben said and hung up.

Chloe had trouble concentrating because she was anticipating a good fucking from Ben. The fact that it was going to be in front of Reg and Beth made it even more exciting. Chloe kept trying to focus on her work, but her mind kept wandering. Finally it was 5pm and she shut down her computer and after looking around to pick up her purse, she remembered that Ben hadn't given it to her and she didn't have one. Chloe proceeded to the back stairway Ben had indicated and opened the door. She opened the door and no one was there so Chloe walked down the stairs slowly, her very high heels clacking loudly on the concrete steps. She went down past the second floor and as she rounded the turn to take the last flight to the ground floor, Ben grabbed her from behind and Chloe let out a yelp of surprise.

"Sorry Master, you surprised me." Chloe said smiling up at Ben in relief.

"I snuck up behind you, I wanted to surprise you." Ben said and kissed her deeply. "Now turn around and present those lovely arms behind your back." Ben commanded and Chloe quickly complied, her back to the stairs, facing the wall. Ben quickly locked the leather wrist cuffs on her and locked them together. He then pulled a leather strap around her elbows, and pulled them together until they touched before buckling it tight. Chloe was already panting with need and didn't even notice him attach the leash to her collar. She obediently opened wide for the big red ball gag and Ben strapped it in tightly. Chloe moaned with need and rubbed her thighs together.

"Now turn around and show our guests how lovely you look all trussed up." Ben ordered and pulled on her leash, turning her. Chloe saw Reg at the bottom of the flight of stairs and heard a female gasp before Beth stepped out, into her view.

"Oh my god, Chloe, you look so hot like that, I wish I was in your shoes right now!" Beth exclaimed.

"That can be arranged." Reg said and produced a pair of leather wrist cuffs, locking them onto Beth's wrists and locking them together behind her back as Beth moaned in appreciation. Reg then locked a leather collar around her neck and attached the leash. "How flexible are you?" Reg asked but Beth didn't answer. Reg picked up a leather crop and smacked Beth on her lovely ass.

"Oh god, oh god." Beth said as she squeezed her thighs together and puffed short breaths, but still didn't answer.

"Answer me." Reg said and smacked Beth's other ass cheek.

"Oh my god." Beth moaned and nearly had an orgasm. "I'm quite flexible Master, you may bind your slave any way you wish." Beth finally replied.

"Very good, slave." Reg said and used a leather strap to bind her elbows together as tightly as Ben had done to Chloe. Beth moaned in appreciation. Reg then presented the ball gag before Beth's lips and she balked and turned away.

"You don't have to gaa - ." Beth started to say but was cut off as Reg stuffed the gag into her mouth and forced it behind her teeth before buckling it at the back of her neck.

"It wasn't a request, slave." Reg said after he finished with the gag and he gave her two swats with the crop on her ass and Beth had a mini orgasm, having never been disciplined before, it thrilled her to the core. She was learning that though he was quiet, Reg was strong and commanding, he would not let her get away with disobedience. He was exactly what she was looking for. "Now watch, and learn." Reg commanded as he faced her toward Chloe.

Ben had already removed Chloe's top and bra with a knife and slid the skirt down her legs. Chloe was completely naked except for her stockings, garter belt and too high heels. Ben bent her over, her tits hanging down toward the area where Reg and Beth stood. Beth eyes bulged at the sight of naked and helpless Chloe and Ben's huge cock as he rammed it into her. Chloe came very quickly and Ben soon followed, forcing a second orgasm from Chloe and she would have collapsed and fallen down the stairs if Ben didn't have a firm grip on her arms. Chloe sunk to her knees as soon as Ben pulled out still panting around the ball gag and having aftershocks from her orgasms.

"Do you want me to do that to you?" Reg asked as Beth nodded enthusiastically. Reg used the same technique as Ben cutting away Beth's blouse and bra, slipping the skirt down her legs, but he had to cut the panty hose and her panties away. Beth now stood naked, her sexy body on full display. "Stand up straight, let me look at you." Reg ordered and Beth complied, shocked by the look of pure lust she saw in Reg's eyes. Reg suddenly grabbed her full tits and mauled them, pinching and pulling at her nipples, he took one into his mouth and sucked it. "I've always wanted to do that." Reg said.

Stepping around behind Beth, his hands still on her breasts he massaged them some more. "Are you ready for me?" Reg asked and Beth nodded but he stuck a finger into Beth's dripping slit to test her answer. "I see you didn't lie, that's good, because you're not allowed to lie to me." Reg said and bent Beth forward, just as Ben had done with Chloe and rammed his big cock into Beth. Beth cried out with surprise and appreciation, her head spinning with arousal and Reg's eight inch cock filling her completely pushed her over the edge. Beth cried out in her orgasm and was lost to the world for a few minutes and Reg came only seconds after she did, the spasms of her orgasm making his that much better. After Beth came back to her senses, Reg let her down onto her knees and pointed up at Chloe.

"Kneel like her, that is presentation position, and unless otherwise commanded, that is how you should kneel before me." Reg commanded and Beth copied Chloe's beautiful positioning, moaning with pleasure at the way it felt and realizing that some of Reg's ejaculate and her juices were running down the inside of her thighs. Beth looked back up at Chloe and moaned again at the vision before her. Chloe not only knelt beautifully, but her neck bore her Master's collar and a thin chain leash was attached which fell between her lovely globes before rising to her Master's hand. Beth nearly came at the live picture before her, then realized she was in the same position, except she didn't have a Master, yet. Beth suddenly tried to speak around her ball gag, but all that came out was garbled nonsense.

"Did you wish to speak?" Reg asked and Beth nodded. Reg removed the ball gag and Beth worked her jaw for a moment.

"Master, may I please be unbound so that I may request to be your slave?" Beth requested, so Reg unbound her completely, she even took off the rest of her panty hose and heels and set them to the side before kneeling again in presentation. "I have known for quite a while that I am a slave, but I denied it to myself and everyone around me. Instead of submitting, I tried to take control of everything around me and became a total bitch. I was very unhappy and it showed in everything I did. Today I saw true and real slavery before my very eyes and realized I have not been true to myself. In order for me to be happy, I'm the one who needs to be controlled, I'm the one who needs to submit herself to a true Master." Beth said as tears streamed down her cheeks, causing her mascara to run. "Master, I will need serious training, and I may act out at times, but I need to be a slave, I need to be owned by a strong Master. Please Master, I'm begging you, please make me your slave, I want to serve you with all my heart." Beth pleaded and Chloe, hearing her speech, felt a tear roll down her cheek.

"That was a wonderful speech, slave, I hope you are up to the challenge, because this is not reversible by your will." Reg said and showed her the steel collar he was about to lock on her neck. It said; 'slave' in cursive and then in block letters, 'property of Reginald Miller.'

"Oh yes Master, please collar me and make me your slave." Beth begged once more so Reg locked the collar around her neck. Beth's hands immediately flew to the collar and she tugged at it, testing to see that it was locked and then cried again. "Thank you Master, thank you for taking me as your slave. I will do my best to not disappoint you." Beth said and then sobbed some more.

"Why are you crying, slave, are you now regretting your decision?" Reg asked.

"No Master, it is like a huge weight has been lifted, I am so happy." Beth replied. Reg attached a leash to her collar and then tugged, indicating she should stand. Beth stood and Reg locked the leather cuffs back on her wrists and locked them together behind her as before. He added the leather strap to her elbows, pulling them together and buckling them as well, then he grabbed the end of the leash and led her toward the exit door. "Master, I am naked, I can't go outside like this." Beth balked and pulled back on the leash.

"You are a slave, you are not allowed to have any modesty. I decide what you wear, if anything at all, now let's go home." Reg ordered and turned on his heel, pulling Beth behind him.

"Please Master." Beth begged and Reg stopped, she thought he had reconsidered, but instead he held up the ball gag to her lips. Beth looked into his eyes and saw no respite, so she opened her mouth and allowed him to stuff the ball behind her teeth before locking it at the back of her neck. Then Reg pulled her out the door into his waiting SUV and sped off toward his home.

Ben looked down at Chloe and saw a tear on her cheek. He quickly released the ball gag and pulled it from her mouth. "Why are you crying, slave?" Ben asked.

"That was so beautiful, Master." Chloe responded. "Her speech to her Master was wonderful, it reminded me of how I felt so many years ago. And of how I felt just last night when I finally found my Master." Chloe said as she smiled up at him. Ben shook his head, confused but didn't question her further. "Come on, slave, let's go home." Ben said and Chloe stood and followed him down the steps, trying to keep slack in the leash. She followed him out the exit door to his truck, parked just outside the door and Ben helped her into her seat before buckling the seat belt and rushing around to get in and firing up his truck, racing out of the parking lot and down the street toward home.

"Master, may I ask a question?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, go ahead." Ben responded.

"Would it be possible to take my purse and cell phone to work tomorrow?" Chloe requested.

"Of course, oh, I'm sorry, in my rush this morning I forgot all about your stuff and just tried to get us to work on time." Ben said. "I'm a new Master, just like you're a new slave, so we will have to learn these things together." Ben explained.