Chloe Ch. 10

Story Info
Billionaire.
7.1k words
4.51
9.2k
4

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10. Billionaire.

A week later Ben and Chloe were in the large shower of the master bath, soaping each other and playfully teasing the other. Ben had punished Chloe once for her impertinent mouth, she had made a snippy remark and failed to call him Master, so Ben forced her to wear a six inch dildo in her anus for the entire work day. Chloe had squirmed and fidgeted all day, but it excited her more than she ever thought possible, and that night she begged him to fuck her up the ass. Ben grudgingly complied and was surprised when Chloe orgasmed before he did. She explained that she was now fully owned, her Master now having taken possession of every one of her holes. This morning they dressed for work and Ben dropped Chloe off at the door, telling her he had a client to see before coming in to work. Chloe shrugged it off and went to her cubicle.

Beth came by Chloe's desk every day for 'slave talk' and Chloe was starting to get a bit annoyed at Beth's exuberance. Chloe obviously enjoyed being Ben's slave, it was written all over her face and in her body language, but she was tired of hearing every detail of Reg and Beth's escapades. Chloe revealed as little as possible, she wasn't the social butterfly that Beth was. Today was no exception, but Beth was more excited than usual and Chloe rolled her eyes as Beth came bouncing into her cubicle.

"Did you hear?" Beth asked.

"I guess not." Chloe answered warily.

"Reg and I quit our jobs this morning! Reg and Ben's investments hit the roof, Reg is worth over seven hundred and fifty million and Ben is a billionaire! We're going to 'retire' and enjoy each other for a while before Reg starts his own consulting firm!" Beth's excitement was unmistakable.

"Wow, that's great Beth, I'm happy for you." Chloe said, wondering why Ben hadn't mentioned anything. Just then her cell phone dinged. Chloe had programmed Ben's number to come up as Master.

Master: Go quit your job, I'm richer than I ever thought possible, we don't ever need to work again.

slave: Yes Master, I just heard from Beth that you're a billionaire. I will speak to my boss and let him know. Do I give two weeks' notice, or just tell him I'm quitting now?

Master: Just quit now, I'll be there in about half an hour.

"Was that Ben? Did he tell you to quit your job too?" Beth asked excitedly.

"Yes to both questions." Chloe replied almost giving away her annoyance, Beth was becoming nearly impossible for her to deal with and Chloe got along with almost everyone. Chloe got up from her desk and headed to Tony's office, he had just returned to work after his wife's funeral.

"Come in." Tony said as Chloe knocked on his office door, even though it was open. Chloe went in and sat in one of the chairs, waiting for Tony to look up from his work.

"Good morning Chloe." Tony said.

"Good morning Sir." Chloe said.

"Chloe, we've talked about this, just call me Tony, don't call me Sir." Tony admonished her.

"I'm sorry Tony, but I'm used to calling men Sir." Chloe said.

"Did you come in here for a reason?" Tony asked.

"Yes S - Tony, I did. I know this is short notice, but I'm quitting my job as of now." Chloe said.

"Not even two weeks' notice?" Tony asked.

"No Sir, my M - er um, Ben told me quit right away." Chloe replied.

"Why, I just promoted you to be my assistant and now you're running away?" Tony asked.

"Yes Sir, my Master, um Ben, has struck it rich with his investments and we are both quitting effective immediately." Chloe explained.

"Your 'Master'? Tony questioned.

"Yes Sir, Ben is my Master, I am his slave. He ordered me to quit immediately and that's why I'm here." Chloe responded.

"What does he have on you, maybe I can help?" Tony queried.

"I willingly submitted to be his slave, Sir, I don't need any help." Chloe answered.

"So you're a kinky girl?" Tony asked.

"I guess you could say that, Sir." Chloe replied.

"Alright, kinky girl, show me your panties." Tony said, getting up and closing the door to his office.

"I - I can't, Sir, I'm not allowed to wear panties, Master's orders." Chloe responded.

"So you're naked under that short little skirt?" Tony asked in surprise.

"Yes Sir, would you like me to show you?" Chloe asked.

"Definitely, bend over the desk and pull up your skirt, spread your legs so I can get a good view." Tony ordered and Chloe complied bending over the desk, her tits nearly spilling out of her low cut top. She lifted her skirt up onto her back so Tony could check and see that she was telling the truth. "Is that arousal I smell?" Tony asked as he gave an exaggerated sniff of the air and smacked Chloe once on the ass with his hand. Chloe gave out a small squeak of surprise.

"Yes Sir, I am aroused by men who give me orders." Chloe admitted.

"Very good, I'll smooth it over with upper management. You may put your skirt down and leave my office before I do something that upsets your Master." Tony said.

"Thank you Sir. You were a great boss to work for." Chloe said as she strutted out of Tony's office and back to her cubicle, shutting down her computer and picking up her purse, she realized she didn't really have anything here that was hers as she shuffled through the drawers. Beth suddenly popped back into Chloe's cubicle.

"Did you quit your job?" Beth asked.

"Yes." Chloe replied.

"Are you ready for your slave walk?" Beth asked.

"What are you talking about?" Chloe asked.

"Reg promised to dress me up like a slave, bind me and lead me out of here on a leash. He said Ben was planning on doing the same thing to you." Beth explained. "Aren't you excited?" Beth asked.

"Yes, but not as much as you." Chloe answered and sat quietly waiting for Ben as Reg called Beth back into his cubicle.

"He's here." Beth announced, poking her head over the top of the cubicle when she saw Ben approaching. Ben rushed into Chloe's cubicle carrying a duffel bag.

"Hi beautiful." Ben said as he entered her space.

"Hi Master." Chloe responded.

"I'm worth over a billion dollars, I went to the bank and spoke with Don about handling the money." Ben explained. "I guess I should have told you, but I didn't want to jinx it. I'm rich and don't have to work anymore. I was just thinking a couple of days after you submitted to be my slave that it sure was a lot of work to take care of a slave when you have to earn a living. Now I can devote all my time to taking care of you." Ben smiled down at Chloe as she sat there in shock.

"So it's true, you can fuck me, whip me, torture me, whatever you want with me, all day long?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, I'm ready to test and see how many orgasms I can force out of you in one day." Ben grinned.

"Death by orgasm, what a way to go." Chloe said thoughtfully.

"No, I don't want to kill you, just, well, you'll see. Now come on, strip out of those clothes and put on what's in the duffel bag." Ben ordered.

"Yes Master." Chloe said and stood up but before she took one step, Ben grabbed her and kissed her, his excitement and possessiveness obvious in the way he took what he wanted from her. Chloe staggered a bit after he broke off the kiss.

Chloe opened the bag and found a dark red leather outfit with matching cuffs and heels. She stripped off her sexy office clothes and donned the cuffs for her wrists and elbows first before putting on the heels and the ankle cuffs. She wasn't sure how the skimpy leather was supposed to wrap around her body, but Ben helped her. A thin leather strap came down around her neck, then widened a bit at her breasts, with a thin leather strap that went around and buckled behind her back, like a bra. The straps continued down her stomach to another strap that went around her waist, again buckling in the back. Hanging from the waist strap was a six inch wide piece of soft as velvet leather that hung down almost to her knees, covering her pussy, but it was not attached to anything else and would move when she walked. Her ass was completely bare.

"Oh my god, Master, it's so sexy!" Beth exclaimed from the neighboring cubicle as she was putting on her matching slave outfit, hers in black.

Ben locked Chloe's wrists and elbows behind her back, then attached a twelve inch hobble chain between her ankles. Finally he stuffed the largest ball gag Chloe had ever seen into her mouth and buckled it tightly behind her neck under her hair. He stuffed her other clothes and purse into the duffle bag before attaching the chain leash to her collar.

"Time for the slave walk." Ben said and Reg agreed. Ben led the way with Chloe following along behind him. Ben strode toward the elevator steadily and Chloe had to take a lot of quick short steps to keep up with him. Several people noticed and most of the men leered at her nearly naked body as she trotted by, her tits bouncing up and down in rhythm with her shortened, hurried steps. Several women made hushed derogatory comments, such as, sluts, whores, one even calling them cunts, but Chloe stepped with pride, her Master wanted her displayed and she was doing her best to be pleasing for him.

Beth was bringing up the rear and having difficulty. She looked ahead at Chloe and tried to match her gait, she looked so sexy with her feet taking those shuttered steps and her ass bouncing enticingly. Beth also heard the comments and at first was disheartened, but took her cues from Chloe and walked tall and proudly for her Master as they mercifully reached the elevator. Two men from another company came out of the elevator and stopped, commenting that the women looked stunning. Ben and Reg thanked them and led their slaves into the empty elevator and went down to the lobby.

Normally the lobby was mostly empty at this point in the morning as everyone had already arrived for work and was at their desk. Today there were probably at least two dozen people there from their office, congratulating Ben and Reg and appraising their slaves. Beth preened as best she could in front of them and seemed jealous because Chloe drew more attention than she did, one of Ben's friends playing with her under her leather strip. Ben and Reg shook hands with the men gathered there. Chloe's boss, Tony, kissed her on the cheek and told her to have a nice life. As the crowd dispersed, Chloe was saddened, she hadn't been able to say goodbye to her friends. Just then Dina, Maria, Sandy and Amanda walked up to her and all of them hugged her, one by one, Dina commenting that she wished she could take Chloe's place, but wished her well.

Ben and Reg led Chloe and Beth out to their trucks and lifted them into the passenger seats, buckling their seatbelts and driving away toward their respective homes. Ben drove straight home, he couldn't wait to start using his slave on a full time basis, instead of having to work for a living. Ben backed his truck into the garage and turned off the engine as the garage door slowly closed. Chloe looked at him longingly. Ben reached over and unbuckled the huge ball gag, he had difficulty getting it out of her mouth. Finally it popped free and Chloe worked her jaw, trying to ease the pain.

"Master, will you take me back to where you first claimed me and fuck me as hard as you can, I want you so much right now?" Chloe pleaded and her arousal was evident in the cab of the truck.

"Don't need to ask me twice." Ben grinned and pressed the button to open the garage door before firing up the truck. He had to wait a moment for the door to fully open before he raced out of the garage and down the street. Ben turned off into the grass and then the woods, just a few blocks from his house and the truck bounced more than usual because Ben was in a hurry. He could hardly wait to shove his rampant erection into his willing slave. He groaned with need.

"Are you alright, Master?" Chloe asked.

"I will be as soon I use my slave." Ben grinned as he answered and Chloe noticed the bulge in his pants. Ben scrambled out of the cab and came around to the passenger side, releasing Chloe's seatbelt and throwing her over his shoulder, practically running to the door of the concrete bunker. He unlocked the door and deposited Chloe inside on the cot before locking the door and turning back to her.

Ben quickly began releasing Chloe from her bonds and then relieved her of the leather outfit. Chloe knelt in presentation but Ben picked her up by her arms and kissed her. Chloe melted into him, but broke the kiss prematurely.

"Please Master, may I cum?" Chloe requested, her panting breath revealing her arousal.

"No you may not cum until I stick my big dick in you." Ben ordered and Chloe attempted to squelch her rising need. Ben pulled on the leash still attached to her collar and Chloe followed him into the room with the metal stock apparatus. This time, Chloe offered herself up to be locked into the device and soon she was bent over, spread wide and wiggling her hips, trying to entice Ben to shove his big cock into her. Ben stuffed the huge ball gag into her mouth and buckled the straps tightly, forcing the monstrous ball behind her teeth, stretching her jaw beyond anything Chloe could have mustered by herself. It hurt but Chloe accepted this as part of being a slave, it didn't dampen her arousal, if anything, taking the pain for her Master seemed to fan the flames rather than douse them. Ben pulled her hair into a ponytail and locked her head upright to the stocks, just as he had done that first day.

Ben walked behind Chloe and she wondered what he was doing, he had stripped off his shirt but not his pants and seemed to be looking for something. He finally found what he was looking for and Chloe could see in the mirror that he had a short multi-stranded whip in his hands. She didn't need to be whipped, she was already beyond any need of foreplay, she needed his cock. Ben struck her twice, once on each ass cheek, Chloe squealing around the gag in dire need and trying keep from exploding. Ben dropped his pants and plowed into her furrow with his massive cock. Chloe came immediately, she had difficulty just holding off her orgasm until he entered her. Ben came after only three thrusts and collapsed onto Chloe's back as his ejaculation seemed to extend her bliss. Ben rested for a few moments before pulling out and Chloe made noises around her gag.

"Did you wish to say something, slave?" Ben asked as he walked around in front of her, obscuring her view in the mirror but now she could view his cock, only a few inches in front of her nose. Ben had difficulty removing the ball gag and Chloe worked her jaw quickly.

"Please let me clean you, Master?" Chloe requested and Ben shoved his cock into her open mouth. Chloe licked and sucked all their juices from his cock, using her best suction to dry it as much as possible as Ben pulled it out of her mouth.

"Very nice, slave." Ben complimented her.

"Thank you Master." Chloe said and Ben started to release her from the stocks, starting with her hair and then opening the upper half of the stocks so she could stand. Chloe had difficulty standing with her legs spread so wide and Ben unlocked her ankles so she could stand on her own. "Master, if you had kidnapped me, would you have left me here alone?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, I would have left you here all bound up until I thought you were trained well enough." Ben replied.

"Trained - you mean tamed?" Chloe asked.

"Same thing." Ben said.

"No Master, it's not. I am trained, I have done that for you on my own before I ever met you, but I am not tamed. I am here with you because it is where I want to be, not because you have beaten me into submission." Chloe said.

"Excellent point, you really are very intelligent." Ben said.

"Is that a problem, Master?" Chloe asked.

"Not at all, it makes me love you even more, knowing that a beautiful intelligent young woman like you would give yourself to me like you have." Ben replied and kissed her again.

"Thank you, Master. Please bind me and leave me here." Chloe requested.

"Are you serious?" Ben asked.

"Yes Master. I want to know what it would have been like if you kidnapped me. I know my submissive nature would have taken over and made the best of it, but I just want to know what it would feel like to be left here, bound and waiting for you to return." Chloe explained.

"Some other time, we are celebrating my huge win in the stock market, I'm taking you out to the steakhouse tonight." Ben said.

"Yes Master." Chloe said and they walked out of the concrete bunker and got in the truck. Chloe was still naked, her leash still attached to her collar, bouncing between her big breasts. Ben had thrown all of her restraints and skimpy outfit into the duffle bag with her other clothes. They drove home in silence, their need satiated for the moment.

"So what would my slave like to eat for lunch?" Ben asked as he backed into the garage and Chloe grinned up at him.

"That's dessert, not the main meal, you need to eat. We've been fucking a lot lately and you've gotten even thinner. Besides, I need to recharge, I'm running out of swimmers." Ben joked.

"Could we get a sandwich from the shop where we first ate together, Master?" Chloe asked.

"Sure, I'll call and have it delivered. Turkey sub with provolone, no onions, extra vinegar, right?" Ben arched his eyebrow when he asked the question.

"Yes Master." Chloe purred, it excited her so much that he paid attention to every detail, which meant he was an amazing Master who would always look after and take care of her special needs. The thought aroused Chloe so much that a moan escaped her lovely lips.

"Are you alright?" Ben asked.

"Mmm, more than alright Master, I'm perfect." Chloe replied.

"You certainly are." Ben grinned at her as he dialed his cell phone, ordering delivery from the sandwich shop while they sat there in the truck. After he finished ordering, Ben looked over at Chloe with that devious smile that she had come to love. She knew it meant his mind was thinking of something wicked and exciting to force upon her.

"Master?" Chloe looked at him inquisitively.

"Yes, let's go inside my beautiful slave, you'll find out." Ben grinned and Chloe felt a small shudder in her pussy at that statement. She loved him so much, he had given her more orgasms in the past week than she had in her entire life. She was a living breathing orgasm, just waiting to explode. Ben climbed out of the cab, grabbing the duffel bag with all of the cuffs, leather outfit and her work clothes. He came around and opened the door for Chloe, helping her down out of the truck before grabbing her leash still dangling between her tits and leading her down into the basement.

"Until the food arrives, it's time to see how well you do in the ballet boots." Ben said and pulled them out of the closet. He unlocked the heels on Chloe's feet and gave her a minute to stretch her legs, before forcing one of the boots on her foot. It forced her toes to a point and the heel was at least ten inches high. Ben wrapped the leather around her ankle and began tightening the laces until it hugged her leg all the way to just below her knee with crushing tightness. Ben added the other boot as Chloe just watched and tried to adjust her feet to the insane angle at which her foot was forced. Her toes already hurt, she knew when she stood they would hurt even more. Ben finished lacing the second boot and looked up at Chloe with an evil grin.

"Stand up, slave." Ben ordered and Chloe stood very shakily in the boots. Her toes were pointed straight down and she understood why they were called ballet boots, because only her toes and the ridiculous heels touched the floor. "Come on, walk around." Ben commanded and tugged on her leash.

"Oh Master, these boots are evil, and I don't mean in a good way, they are positively horrible. My toes are going numb and my calves have already started to cramp." Chloe said as she took a few tottering steps, nearly falling but somehow remaining upright. Ben pulled on her leash again and Chloe took a few more steps, having to grab onto one of the bondage benches for support. The ankle area was so stiff that she couldn't have sprained her ankle if she tried. If she fell she would certainly scrape her knees on the concrete, or possibly break a knee cap, she was terrified that was going to happen.

12