Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 11

Story Info
Chloe taking Greg's humiliation up another notch.
2k words
4.67
18.6k
23

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe was the first to wake up. It was already 10 o'clock, but they had probably both been so exhausted that they had slept like stones. The bed still smelled of sex, which was mostly due to the cum Chloe had spread on Greg's body. Chloe played a little with the now dried platelets on his skin.

Carefully, she pushed herself out of bed so as not to wake Greg and went into the bathroom. She was glad Greg had come to her place last night, because here she had all her makeup and clothes. At his apartment, she only had some sort of emergency gear. Today, however, she wanted to look really hot for their adventure. "Today could be a really exciting day," she thought. She couldn't wait to go to the sex store with Greg. This was going to be sooo embarrassing for him and so entertaining for her. And later they would probably meet Jade again. Jade had really gotten a taste for the whole thing. All the innuendos yesterday, ha-ha, Chloe just loved her best friend. And of course, she would send Jade some messages how the visit to the sex store went before their meeting.

While Chloe was still a little sleepy thinking about how to make Greg's visit to the sex store as embarrassing as possible and brushing her teeth, she let her eyes wander around the bathroom lost in thought. Her gaze lingered on the laundry basket for a while. Slowly, a broad smile formed on her face. "Hmmm, what if.... ", Chloe's cheeky mind had already awakened. She glanced at the hamper and rummaged around in it. "I see." She rinsed her mouth, put the toothbrush back, and slipped into the bedroom again. Greg was still asleep. She opened the closet as quietly as she could so as not to wake him.

She had cleared a small area so Greg would have somewhere to put his clothes when he slept over. "Just as I thought," Chloe grinned triumphantly, taking Greg's last fresh pair of underwear. Quietly, she slipped back out of the bedroom. Back in the bathroom, she stuffed his fresh underwear into her washer-dryer-combo along with the rest of the dirty clothes, including the rest of his underpants. "Hmm, add the pre-wash programs, select eco mode, slow-dry, oh, that's going to take 4:26 hours, no way these clothes are going to be clean and dry before we leave, that's such a bummer, hahahah," Chloe thought to herself. Poor Greg would probably have to go in commando today. That was just the kind of extra anxiety she needed for him during their visit to the sex store. Chloe winked at herself in the mirror mouthing, "you are so good." Then she hit the start button.

She slipped back into the bedroom and snuggled up to Greg. She kissed him and Greg responded with a sleepy, "Good morning, babe." Chloe's hand stroked his sticky chest, tracing circles around his nipples and pinching them every now and then. "Good morning." She loved caressing him. His whole body belonged to her and lay before her as if he were at her mercy. Greg loved the feeling of Chloe just doing whatever she felt like. He was still half asleep, but he enjoyed her touch. She stroked her fingernails over his torso, along the sides of his body, and then over his abs. Greg had a truly wonderful body, like an Adonis. She let her fingers slide lower, expecting to feel his little naked hard-on.

Boxer briefs! "Shit!" She'd forgotten about the briefs he'd worn last night. Greg had probably gone to the bathroom sometime during the night and on the way back had found the boxer briefs on the floor and put them on. "Damn it." Chloe was pissed off. Her beautiful plan was about to evaporate into thin air. What was she supposed to do?

She almost wanted to give up. Her plan for the sex store would have to do without the added attraction. But then a thought occurred to her, and a devilish grin spread across her face. "You sneaky little subby, you're not going to foil my plan that easily."

Chloe reached down again and began to rub his lil wee wee. She tenderly stroked from his balls to his head. He was already throbbing under her hand. She now placed the flat of her hand all over his penis and rubbed it up and down. Again, and again. She could hear Greg's breathing getting louder and faster.

Greg turned a little toward her, lying on his right side and nuzzling his face against her breasts. Chloe was horny too and she loved it when he licked her breasts. Most of the time he was always quick to land his mouth between her thighs, but she definitely also found pleasure in letting him suck her nipples. She had very sensitive nipples and leaned back a bit to give him the space he needed. He tentatively took her left nipple into his mouth and started to suckle on it.

For Chloe, a startling feeling arose that turned her on even more. On the one hand, there was this power she had over the arousal in his tiny member, but there was also something new: He was suckling on her breasts like a baby. A grown man being suckled, so vulnerable, so tender, so exposed. And Chloe was the one nursing him. There was something terribly erotic about the whole situation, and Chloe felt that familiar tingling in her pussy.

"Hmm, that's it, baby, suckle on my titties," she whispered into his ear as she continued to massage his throbbing peeny inside his boxer briefs. She knew Greg's fetish well enough now. She wouldn't have to invest too much in this massage if she just pushed the right buttons in his head. She just needed to get him aroused enough playing along his secret desire of being humiliated. They had already established that he was a sub and that he had a small penis. Last night she had squirted boldly directly into his mouth. And he had swallowed it all willingly. He had even accepted, that Chloe referred to his penis as a little pee pee. Not only just accepted, Chloe was sure that he loved her saying it. He always seemed to reach the greatest heights of arousal when he felt the greatest embarrassment.

Chloe had very carefully extracted all these confessions from Greg, had teased and tested him until he or his puny penis finally willingly and needily revealed one secret little kink after another to her. In Chloe's eyes their relationship had reached a new level, especially after he accepted her squirting into his mouth, swallowed several loads and his little pee pee staying hard as a lipstick in the process. She felt secure enough to proceed with less caution from now on. "Finally," she thought. "Things will get much easier from now on." Greg wouldn't leave her if she humiliated him, not at all. Quite on the contrary, he would love her for it. And he would probably jerk off over her humiliation like a gazillion times once he was alone.

She looked at him. Greg was still suckling on her nipple.

"Yeah, suck mommy's tits like a good boy, mhmmm, you are really such a cute baby. Do you like to suckle on mommy's perky boobies?" Chloe kept massaging his stiff boy stick in his boxer briefs.

"Mm-hmm," Greg kept sucking, nodding his head in affirmation. He felt so safe sucking her nipple and feeling her soft and warm boob on his face.

"I bet you do. Because you are such a little sweet baby boy. I am sure you would also drink the milk from my young boobs if there was any. Isn't that right?"

"Mm-hmm."

"I know, because you like to drink everything from my body. Such a good little baby you are." Chloe couldn't wait to eventually amplify his obedience by having him drink her pee soon. It was the second time for her to plant this thought into his head. But that was for another day. She had other plans for this morning.

"Would you like to cum while sucking mommy's tender titties? We both know it doesn't take much for your little baby penis to spill it. Because it is so little. Yes, that's what it is: A tiny little baby penis. I can feel it trying to grow big. But it cannot. It can just grow to its little baby size. It is sooo cute." Chloe giggled loudly.

"Your little one is so hard. I think you're about to cum, baby boy," Chloe whispered into his ear again. She felt his penis pulsing.

"Mmmmm," Greg was so aroused by this humiliating talk, he too felt he was to cum soon.

With his free left hand, he reached down and grabbed his boxer briefs in an attempt to pull them down. But Chloe took his hand with a firm grip and placed it onto her free right breast, her own hand now missing on his little stiffy. Greg involunatrily arched his groin up in a futile attempt to find her hand.

"Uh-Uh, my baby boy needs to hold mommy's other boob. You wouldn't want mommy to stop touching your lil baby boner, would you?"

She didn't expect an answer. Greg keeping his hand on her breast was answer enough. She eyed him. He really looked like a baby now, eyes closed, sucking on her left breast while grabbing her right breast with his free hand. Chloe loved it and felt her own moisture growing between her legs.

Greg did absolutely not want to cum in his boxer briefs. The last time that happened was when he was 16 and having a wet dream. He still vividly remembered his anxiety of his mom finding the stains. But his hand on Chloe's taut, soft boob felt so good and he wanted to feel her touch on his little one again.

Chloe continued her massage on his groin.

"Are you afraid to cum in your little briefs? Don't worry about it. It's very normal. Babies often wet their undies. Because they have no control over their little baby penis. And then they lie there with their underpants wet. But that's ok. That's ok for a baby boy and his little baby penis."

Greg's breathing quickened. His face was flushed, and Chloe didn't know if it was from arousal or shame. But what was the difference, for Greg anyway. She could sense that he was about to cum. She made sure that his little thing pointed upwards in his boxers.

"What do you think. Should I tell Jade that my boyfriend cums in his briefs? That he can't manage to get his underpants off before he spills his load? I bet she'd laugh her ass off. Or maybe she will ask her date if that's ever happened to him. The one with the big cock, you remember?"

It was too much for Greg. He felt his scrotum tighten. All his nerves, all his feeling were coalescing in his penis. He moaned loudly and shot his first stream. The sensation was different than usual, though. The jet met resistance and immediately he felt his cum spreading around his penis head. The second and third spurts, almost as violent, pushed his cum further down and spray all over his groin. While Greg's body shuddered several more times, the cum ran right out of his tiny twig soaking his boxer briefs further.

Greg's breathing slowly became shallower again. He could feel the sticky moisture in his crotch, slowly cooling off. He lay there, exhausted, with completely soaked briefs, his little penis shrivelling in the middle of the damp mess.

With a devilish grin, Chloe felt around his crotch. He was so soaked. She was looking forward to his reaction when he found out that all his other underwear was in the wash.

"Oh my, my little baby has wet his undies. How did this happen? Could your little baby penis not hold it?" She sniggered.

Chloe pressed Greg against her. He still had her nipple in his mouth.

She kissed him on the forehead. "You are so adorable, my baby boy."