Chloe Discovers SPH Ch. 22 - The End

Story Info
Greg's humiliation at the pool followed by a round of shots.
4.4k words
4.69
13.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg stood at the grill, still highly embarrassed. Lucy must have seen his little boner clearly. He tried to push his short stiffy down in his pants. But to no avail, the little one immediately sprang back into its old position, forming the embarrassing tent in his trunks again. Greg looked over at their table. He could only see Jade and Jake, who obviously were making out. Jade was still sitting on Jake's lap. He could see Jake's hand on Jade's full breasts and Jade herself had dropped a hand between her open thighs. But she wasn't touching herself, she was apparently reaching further down massaging Jake's member in his swim shorts. Earlier, when the others had joined him at the pool, Greg had been able to get a good idea of Jake's monster from the water. Although Jake had chosen knee-length and relatively loose, casual swimming shorts, with each of his steps Greg could clearly see the beast moving along his leg. It had to be huge. No, it was huge, Greg remembered the picture that Jade had taken, and Chloe had sent to him. Jade was now apparently stroking this rigid rod while Jake fondled her boobs.

The rest of the group was not to be seen; Greg also could not make out Lucy in the pool. The party was buzzling and there were a lot of people. The three of them could be anywhere. Greg took care of the barbecue again. He was glad that no one was bothering him at the moment, as he still struggled with his erection. Only very gradually did it subside again, and it took Greg about ten minutes to feel confident enough to call his friends over to the grill.

"Hey Jade, the steaks and sausages are ready!" he called out to Jade. "Where is everyone else?"

"I don't know, they went to do something at the mansion" came her reply "Ah, look, there they come!" Jade pointed towards the house. Chloe, Lucy and Dadong came strolling out of the villa laughing.

"Here, we brought cocktails for everyone," Chloe announced. "Sex on the Beach for me, a Bamboo for Dadong, and a White Lady for Jade as well as a Dark 'n Stormy for Lucy, very appropriate." She turned to Jake with a grin: "I initially favored a Screwdriver for you, Jake, but finally decided to get you a Long Island." Taking the last of the drinks she turned to Greg, "Lucy suggested we get you a Pencil...a Penislil...ahem...whats the name again, Lucy?"

"Penicillin" Lucy corrected with a giggle "but I like your 'Penis lil in', too. Anyway, Greg is certainly the type".

Jade chuckled as Chloe handed Greg the cocktail. The other two girls joined in with their sweet giggles. "Cheers!" Everyone toasted each other. Greg was already beet red down to his neck again.

"Let's eat!" Jake decided.

The small group enjoyed the grilled steaks and sausages with bread and salads and potato gratin. Everyone had brought side dishes and so it became a feast until everyone was completely stuffed hanging in their chairs enjoying the summer breeze and cocktails. Jake and Dadong left for a game of snooker, leaving Greg alone with the girls again. Lucy finally decided to take this opportunity to prove to Chloe that her word finding mission had been successful. Although she had chosen Greg's cocktail quite suspiciously accurate and Chloe could already guess what caused it, but otherwise Lucy had kept quiet.

Lucy waited until Greg got up from his chair briefly to fetch a salad bowl from a neighboring table. Quickly, she stretched out her feet and placed them on his chair. As Greg turned back to them and stood next to his chair waiting for Lucy to vacate the seat, Lucy turned to Chloe for everyone to hear.

"Babe, didn't you say you were going to bring seafood? I'm super full, but I could still have a little shrimp or so. Did you bring any?" she grinned widely at the group.

Greg froze "What the heck."

Jade's eyes widened and she put her hand over her mouth to contain her laughter. "Had Lucy just inadvertently said the word Chloe had written on Greg's stomach?" She glanced furtively at Chloe.

Chloe for her part curiously eyed Lucy, who in turn had a mocking grin on her lips. "Was it a coincidence or had she really been able to read it?" Chloe thought to herself.

"Well," Chloe replied "I told Greg to bring it if he liked."

All eyes were now on Greg, who had visibly started to sweat and was nervously shifting from one leg to the other, noticing his little wiener threatening to rear up again. Beads of sweat were forming on his now bright red head.

Lucy urged further, looking him in the eyes, "Did you bring any shrimp, Greg?"

Now it was clear to Chloe, Lucy had figured it out. This had been the second time she used the word. It now dawned on Jade, too, that both Chloe's writing and the lack of Greg's equipment must have somehow become shared knowledge among the group of three. Or rather group of four, Greg included. Jade was electrified. She would definitely not let this opportunity pass to join in. She turned to Lucy. "Since when do you like small shrimp, Lucy? I thought you only liked the big fish."

"You remembered that correctly. The bigger the better. But I've had so much today, I can't have much more now." Lucy replied. Chloe chuckled audibly.

Lucy, now turning back to Greg, still had to get rid of her number three. "I think I saw a shrimp at the grill earlier. Do you know where it is now?" she insisted.

Greg wanted to sink into the floor, or at least sit, looking pleadingly at his chair. With relish, Lucy now crossed her slender legs there and made no move to allow him to sit.

Greg lowered his gaze. to his horror he had a full-blown erection now pointing directly at the girls, "Ahem, I.. I guess...so probably...I don't know." Looking up again, he saw that all three girls now had their amused gazes fixed on his stiffy. Lucy stretched out her right leg, lifted it and gently stroked her bare foot over his hardon, locking it between two toes and finally pressing it up against his body. Even though still covered by his trunks, Lucy's move left no space for imagination about his apparent lack of girth and size. "My oh my, what do we have here? I think this is where you hid it."

"I.. I need to go to the bathroom," Greg said quickly and ran off without waiting for a reply. "Be careful not to have any accidents in there," Chloe cheerfully yelled behind him adding a jerking motion with her thumb and index finger between her legs for Jade and Lucy to see. The three girls giggled and snorted madly.

Greg was not jerking off, but he didn't dare leave the bathroom for another fifteen minutes. He was glad that the party was in full swing and everyone seemed busy when he finally had gathered enough courage to join the party again. When Chloe saw him, she took him by the hand, kissed him on the lips, and whispered, "There you are, babe. I thought you scrubbed off all the writing. Oh God, I can't believe you were so careless. But it doesn't matter, don't worry, the girls are cool. It's between the 4 of us now, Dadong and Jake don't care anyway, they only have sex on their mind anyway. Just relax. And for me, you're always the best. And we still have a lot to do tonight. Your balls must be bursting by now. Let's call it a day for the party here and go home. I cannot wait."

The others wanted to stay til late night. Greg was still uncomfortable when Jade and Lucy grinned mockingly at him as they said their goodbyes, but it also excited him that they now apparently knew his little secret.

******************

When they arrived home, Chloe went straight to the kitchen and picked up the shot glass she had Greg jerk off into last weekend. She had taken it out of the freezer that morning and it was melted completely by now filling the glass barely half-full again. She smelled it. "Mmmh, still yummy," she laughed.

She took the glass and a second one into the bedroom, where Greg had already chilled on the bed checking his phone. She put the glasses on her nightstand and lay down next to him. She propped herself up on one arm and put her free hand on his chest, playing with his nipples.

"Are you ready for our round off shots?" she whispered in his ear.

"Yes, babe, I've never been more ready for it." After all the awkward moments today, Greg wanted a sense of accomplishment and to prove to Chloe that he could fill the shot glass. He hadn't cum since Wednesday and today was already Sunday. And with today's events, he felt his balls aching for release. He would give her an overflowing glass to drink.

"Then get undressed! Do it right here beside the bed so I can get a good look at you." Chloe made no move to undress herself. She eyed Greg, who was now standing next to the bed, with an amused grin. "Go ahead."

Greg took off his shirt, then his pants. Although Chloe had seen him naked many times now, it was still particularly embarrassing if she stayed dressed while he had to strip completely in front of her. He hesitated.

"Everything," Chloe pointed to his bikini briefs with the flat of her hand and made a repeated downward motion. "Now!"

Greg pulled his briefs down, only to be interrupted right away.

"Stop, let the briefs hang above your knees," Chloe instructed. There was something about this position that amused her.

"Ha-ha, it looks like you are preparing to go potty. But judging from the string of precum leaking from your little wee-wee, it seems like it wants something else."

Greg stood in front of her ashamed unable to say a word. Chloe finally patted the empty space to her left on the bed and Greg quickly settled back down beside her on the bed. She loved his receptiveness for her small gestures. Chloe turned to him and propped herself up on her left elbow.

"You remember our deal, right?" She asked, running her fingernails gently over his torso, sending shivers of pleasure through his body. "For this round of shots, if you can't fill the new glass with your cum more than last weekend's glass, I get to tell Lucy everything. If you fill it up, I'll drink the fuller glass."

"Yeah, I remember that's what we agreed. But actually, Lucy already knows, I mean, I think she knows that I... that I have a small penis."

Chloe giggled. "I always love it when you say that so openly. I think you're getting used to it. But about Lucy: you're right, she has a pretty good idea now that you have a small pee pee. She even felt it with her cute feet, after all. But there's so much more I could tell her if you fail. Don't you think?" She looked at Greg.

"Don't look so clueless." Naturally, she pulled up her top partly so that only her left breast was showing, the way young mothers prepare their nursing. With her right hand, she cupped her naked boob and lifted it slightly so that her nipple was pointed at Greg's face. Involuntarily, he accepted her offer and began sucking on her nipple. "For example, I could tell her that my big baby Greg loves to suck on mommy's tits like a baby boy. I think she'd find that interesting, don't you think?" Chloe could see Greg's little man growing to life. She gripped it with her thumb and forefinger and slowly moved them up and down.

"Or I could tell her that I can make your little baby penis come with just two fingers, with the most minimal of movements," she could feel his small twig pulsing between her fingers. "I'm sure she'd laugh her ass off. Especially when I tell her that sometimes you cum in your undies, too, when you are too excited." Greg moaned while still sucking her nipple.

"Or I could tell her that you drink my pee when I tell you to." Chloe sensed that Greg was close to spilling his load. But she wasn't about to let him cum just yet. "I believe you got my point. Don't cum yet, baby."

She broke away from him and sat up, leaning against a pillow. "Sit in front of me. With your back to me." She spread her legs and tapped on the space between her legs. She just loved this tapping. Greg sat down in front of her. Leaning back slightly, he could feel her firm breasts and erect nipples on his back. "Yeah, that's it. Lean back and get comfortable." She handed Greg the empty shot glass. "Here, you hold it this time, I need both my hands."

She brought both arms around his body. With the fingers of her right hand she gripped his tiny member again, in her left hand she held her cell phone. She opened her picture gallery.

"I want to show you something."

Greg now saw her cell phone and her hand moving on his puny pecker. The first picture was the picture of Jake's cock that Greg already knew.

"Look at his mighty member again. See Jade's hand, so small on this monster. Take in his whole length. Look at the glans of his penis head stretching far out over the shaft. A truly majestic sight, isn't it? Now look between your legs."

Greg turned his gaze from the picture to his penis.

"The contrast is stunning, isn't it?" Chloe began. "There is the size, for one thing. Jake`s is soo much longer and sooo much fatter than yours. A real man cock. And also, your little shaft and penis head are all the same width. Even and not monstrous at all. Just harmless and small."

"Check out the next picture." Chloe swiped over her screen.

"See, for this picture Jade tried to clasp around the thick shaft of Jake's black mamba with both her hands. She just barely managed to get her fingertips to touch again."

Chloe swiped to the next picture. It showed both of Jade's hands grabbing Jakes love pump on top of each other.

"Look how his thick trunk continues to rise above her two hands, throned by its fat head." Chloe loved this.

"Now look back at your little baby banana." Chloe slowly closed her hand around his penis. She could easily embrace it completely. Only the little head stuck out by maybe a scant inch. "It is so cute. I can make it almost completely disappear in my hand. Your tiny penis is the smallest I have ever had. You know that, right?" Chloe felt him throbbing in her palm.

"Don't you think I should enjoy a big cock too, at least sometimes?" she asked.

Greg was so aroused that he could only say "Yes" quietly. Precum oozed out of his penis.

"I know, right!? You really are the best bf ever."

"But for me it doesn't have to be a black cock. Look at the next picture." Chloe swiped again.

The next image showed a much lighter colored cock and another small girlish hand; definitely not Jade's hand. This member didn't look quite as long as Jake's but menacing in a different way. Unlike Jake's cock, this one was not evenly thick, but tapered. The extremely fat root tapered toward the head. Blue veins ran through its shaft.

"It's beautiful too, isn't it? The head is not too bulky, that means it can penetrate even a small pussy. And once it is inside this sweetest, innocent cookie, the deeper it intrudes, the further that unsuspecting clam gets stretched." Greg was leaking more and more precum. Chloe felt it on her fingers. "My my, your tiny tootoo really likes this. You better put the glass under it. Otherwise, you might waste some of your precious cum. Especially with the next pic." Greg guided the shot glass under his little penis. Chloe swiped again.

Greg almost lost it when he saw the next picture. It showed the same conical cock, but only its thick root could be seen. The rest of it was shoved into a small, shaved pussy. The penetrated kitty looked stretched to its maximum. Her labia were dark red, obviously swollen, and holding tightly around the thick intruder which was glistening from her juices. Greg saw the narrow hip bones and the girl's flat stomach. And then he got aware of the silver chain with the pendant around her waist. "Fuck, is that Lucy?" it escaped him.

"Yeah, you're right. And now you can probably also guess who this moby dick here belongs to, ha-ha." Chloe laughed as she continued to slowly stroke his mini manhood with her two fingers.

"Dadong," it escaped Greg.

"Yeah, that's right. Lucy just couldn't wait. And while you were busy at the grill, we were in the house landing this big fish. But she couldn't quite get it inside her. See how her cunt is spread by that steamboat? She couldn't take any more. Do you think I could take it in completely?"

Greg got hot and cold, "Did he...did you...did the two of you have sex, too?"

"What do you think? Did I?" Chloe continued to tease him.

"I...I don't know," Greg was in a mental whirlwind. He didn't want Dadong to have filled Chloe's neat biscuit with his snapper spreader, and at the same time the thought excited him insanely. He kept starring at the picture.

"Look at your little shrimp again. See, that's what my pussy is used to now," still jerking him with two fingers. "Do you really think I could fuck that fat cock?" Greg's eyes wandered back and forth between the picture on her smartphone and his twitching twig. He could feel his juices rising; he was about to cum. Chloe swiped right on the mobile. The next photo.

"Oh my god, fuck." The picture showed Chloe's cute face in its profile. She had her head tilted upwards, her face totally relaxed with a satisfied grin, her eyes closed. On her face though, from her delicate chin, spreading over her red mouth and her cute nose all the way up to the silky and smooth skin of her forehead lay that fat cock that had just filled Lucy's pussy. Heavy and hard, deposited there on his girlfriend's sweet face by Dadong, who was obviously standing right in front of her. Chloe was apparently kneeling. Her full, pouty lips had formed into a kiss which she pressed to his fat root.

Greg lost it there. He felt his balls tighten and his juices rise in an explosive eruption. With a first violent thrust, his cum shot into the shot glass filling it almost halfway. An almost equally violent second shot followed suit. And cum continued to drip from his penis.

"Oh wow, you must have had a lot pent up there, baby. I didn't know your little one could cum like that," Chloe giggled with mock admiration. She continued to move her hand slowly up and down.

More cum poured from his sweet stick. The glass was already full.

"Amazing baby, you've already filled it up. I think you can even shoot more. Your little one is in top form today. Let me take the second glass, maybe you can fill that one up, too." She took the full glass from his hand and put it on the nightstand. From there she took the only almost half full glass from last weekend and put it under his still throbbing peeny.

Greg couldn't think straight, he was completely lost in his excitement and stared at the picture. Chloe's sweet face under that thick cock. All his nerves were focused on his little twig at that moment.

Chloe continued to milk his slowly calming penis in slow movements, collecting his now flagging cum in the second shot glass where it mixed with last week's cum. She squeezed his glans to get out the last drops.

"See, I knew you could do it. The second glass is almost full, too. Your cute chapstick is amazing."

Greg nearly collapsed on the bed and slumped backward, completely exhausted. Chloe took the opportunity to slide out from under him so that he was now lying flat on the bed. In one swift movement she removed her panties and sat on his chest, her knees on his upper arms. Her spread thighs caused her short skirt to slide upward, revealing her naked flower, pink and wet and just a few inches from Greg's face.

"Can you smell my pussy? Can you see how excited I am by the thought of Dadong's cock?" She asked. "I cannot help my juices flowing when I see such a mighty member. When I imagined Jake's cock in the sex store, my juices were running down my thighs, did you know that?"

"No, I didn't realize it at that time. But today, did you, I mean did you...you and Dadong?" Greg just had to know. He looked down at her moist mound, whose juices were beginning to run down his chest.

"If you ask so sweetly, no, we didn't fuck today, and I didn't blow him either. Of course, I didn't. I am very loyal. I would never do that. Unless, of course, you asked me to. Would you ask me to?"

12