Chloe - The Public Wetting Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Chloe wets herself in public for the first time.
4.8k words
4.66
5.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night, and Chloe Hart was wearing the same 3 panties layered on top of one another that she had peed in a night ago. In fact, she had wet these same panties 2 more times after the night she decided she was going to plan the naughtiest act of her life. The panties absolutely smelled like they had been urinated in 3 times, and as Chloe teased her clit, the smell of urine wafted up to her, intoxicating her as she increased the pace.

"I can't believe I'm going to wet myself in public tomorrow, she thinks to herself.

"Oh! Fuck!" involuntarily escapes Chloe's mouth. She had never been more turned on, just imagining the scenarios tomorrow could bring. Chloe lets out a 1 second spurt of urine to coat her fingers and give her panties a warm reminder of why they are wet and plunges 2 fingers deep into her pussy.

"Mmmmmppphhhh," Chloe muffles her mouth with her pillow, to stop from shrieking and disturbing her neighbors. As she came closer to climax, the fingering increased in ferocity. Now using her second hand and rubbing her clit, Chloe brought herself to an earth-shattering orgasm, both hands working until she came down from the high.

Reaching over to her nightstand, Chloe grabbed a bottle of water and in 4 big gulps, downed half of the contents. She put the water bottle back on the nightstand, then picked up her phone that was right beside her. Opening an incognito tab, she quickly went to her favorite piss play forum, mainly centered around wetting.

Chloe occasionally did this, opening the forum and checking out the experience stories. This happens about weekly, with Chloe hoping for a new story that hits her buttons. As per usual, there isn't much in the way of new content, but finding new content wasn't her main goal in this visit to the website. This time, Chloe is going to be the content creator herself.

She started making her post in the Pee Challenges section of the forum, with the title "I'm going to wet myself in public tomorrow". In the body, she described the parts of the plan she had decided on, but she also wanted the input from the members of the forum on her execution.

"Hello! I am a longtime lurker of this forum, and I'm finally taking the step to contribute to this website. I'm Wet Chloe, and I am planning on wetting myself in public tomorrow and recording it to post on this website. I have already decided on where, when, and how I will be wetting myself, but I have an aspect of my plan I would like input on. I will be wetting myself on a public park path, where I may expect to pass a stranger every 5-15 minutes. This will happen in broad daylight, probably around 3pm, so it should be peak time for people to be out and about. While I'm not looking to be fully embarrassed, I'm wetting myself publicly and do not want to completely avoid people. Knowing myself, I will probably end up chickening out, so to avoid this, I will arrive at the park very desperate to pee, and walk at least 15 minutes away from my car so I have no choice but to pee myself.

Now, as I've mentioned, I need input from you all on a specific aspect of this plan to make this interactive and partially out of my control.

What should I wear? Keep in mind, this will be my first time publicly wetting myself, and I am anticipating my impending humiliation regardless of my outfit. Since it's summer time, I have already picked out a white cropped shirt as my top, but what I, and I'm sure all of you are concerned about, is what I will wearing as my bottoms. So, what should I wear? I will be leaving that up to the members of this community, with the top comment earning the right to choose what will get soaked with my piss. Please keep in mind this will be my first public wetting, and to take it easy on how humiliating your suggestions will be for me. :)

I'm currently masturbating underneath 3 pairs of panties I have wet and re-wet 3 times already, so I'll respond to some of the more immediate comments on this post. I'll consult this post for the top rated comment before going out tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to getting wet and potentially humiliating myself for you horny fuckers tomorrow! :*"

Chloe had a little hesitation before submitting her post. Most of her hesitation came from her officially labeling herself with the moniker, Wet Chloe, using her real first name. She knew it was a risky ploy, but stroking herself under her soaked panties, Chloe pushed herself to be in the mood to be a bit risky.

"It's not a big deal, no one will think that's my real name," Chloe thought to herself. "Even if they do think it's possibly my real name, there's no way they can know, and I won't be showing my face in the video anyways."

After reassuring herself of the safety of her identity, Chloe hit 'Submit', and furiously increased the pace of her self pleasure. She pulled up a video of a girl wetting herself in the middle of the woods, in a similar situation that she foresaw her upcoming adventure bringing, wet her gray yoga pants, after a brief, overplayed struggle with her bladder. The video stopped in the middle of the woods, with the girl blowing a kiss to the camera, but for Chloe, this video left a lot to be desired. She wanted to see the girl's 'wet walk', with the girl walking all the way back to where she came from, possibly coming across others while hoping they don't notice the shiny wetness coming from the freshly wet pants. Chloe knew she was going to record her entire wet walk, including whatever embarrassing situations occur.

Chloe paused her masturbation when she was close to finishing, dried her hands on a towel she always kept handy on her bed, and refreshed her post to see if any comments popped up. There were 2 comments already.

The first comment asked for Chloe to wear the same 3 panties she had rewet three times the past few days. Not only that, but the comment asked her to wet them again the morning before she went out in public.

Chloe responded to the comment, "Oh my god, I didn't even think about that! That's so hot and I will absolutely wear these panties. They're going to make me smell like a urinal, so I hope no one stops to talk to me - that would be so embarrassing!"

The second comment asked Chloe to wear a pullup underneath tight, light blue jeans and to wet them until they leaked and left her embarrassed.

"I don't own any pullups or diapers, but that is a very hot idea. I'm going to get buy some online right now for future videos!"

And Chloe did exactly that, traversing over to Amazon to buy protective underwear that would inevitably be ruined. Even though she wasn't much into ageplay, she ended up deciding on a 12 pack of pullups that had cute little graphics on it.

She refreshed the page, and no new comments had rolled in during the 5 minutes of her pull-up browsing. However, there was a new notification that she had received a DM from a member of the site. Opening her inbox, Chloe saw that it was the same user who suggested she wear a pullup in the video.

The message read, "I have a suggestion for when you buy your diapers. Make a video of you putting all of your diapers into a large bowl, and pick one at random. You will poke 10 holes with a safety pin in the bottom of it and mix it in with the rest of the bowl. Every time you do a public wetting with a diaper from the bowl, you will run the risk of picking the diaper with the holes and make it a very humiliating experience for you, which seems like you get off to. Let me know what you think!"

"Wow," Chloe thought, "I could use these pullups to do sneaky wettings in very public places with hundreds of people, but with the added risk of picking the one that would leak like a faucet?"

She felt her face get hot and her pussy get wet as she started rubbing herself at the naughtiness of the idea and knew that she would do it.

"I just ordered the diapers and when I make my first video, I am going to fulfill your request. I'm stroking my pussy because I can't stop thinking about the possibilities of what will happen when I pick the hole-y diaper!"

After sending that message back, Chloe pissed for one second into her panties (and onto her hand that was caressing her pussy) and began to furiously rub her clit. She finally reached her climax after she had edged herself multiple times while she was messing around on the forum, moaning in pleasure as she involuntarily thrust her hips into the air.

Chloe closed the browser app on her phone, placed it on the counter, and walked over to her bathroom. She sat down on the toilet and without removing her 3 layers of panties, began to pee. After 30 seconds of wetting herself into the toilet, she peeled her still dripping panties off of her body, and through them into a ball on the shower floor. She went back to her bed, took a few swigs of water from the bottle on her nightstand, then drifted off to sleep.

In her dream, Chloe found herself back in her bedroom, but she was on her knees in front of her ex boyfriend from high school, who was an abusive a-hole, and probably the reason she never had a boyfriend after him. He was completely naked and his cock was out,

"Okay slut, one more mouthful and then I'm going to fuck you."

"Wha-," Chloe started to say as a torrent of liquid flooded her mouth.

"Oh my god, he's pissing in my mouth!" she thought to herself.

Her ex boyfriend stopped the flow once her mouth was completely full of her urine and started trickling down her naked body.

"Swallow that piss, slut. Don't waste it."

Being in a dream and not fully in control of the situation, Chloe followed the order and swallowed down the load without wasting a drop.

"Good slut, now lay on your back in that bed. I'm going to take your virginity tonight!"

Just as Chloe was climbing onto the bed, her alarm clock made her jump out of her bed in real life.

"Oh my god, I can't believe that dream. I never let that fucker take my virginity in high school, and thanks to him, I haven't trusted any other man to take it to this day. And I was a submissive enough slut to drink his piss at his command?"

Despite this, Chloe noticed that she was unconsciously rubbing herself, her pussy soaked in juices that could only mean she was massively turned on by her dream.

"Maybe I am a full-on piss slut if now, I'm even dreaming of drinking piss and getting off on it."

It was hard for her to do, but she stopped masturbating because she wanted to save herself for an explosive orgasm after her public escapade today. A twinge in her bladder took her to the bathroom, and the smell of stale urine and sight of her soaked panties reminded her of her duty. Instead of putting the panties back on to wet them, she just squatted over the wadded up ball of cotton and let loose a torrent of her morning piss. As all morning wees are, this one was very yellow, and the smelliest of the day. The yellow piss produced a foam on the panties that proved how dirty her piss was. These panties were gonna reek by the time Chloe got out to the park, and that thought made her think that maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

In the end, she reasoned that too much planning had gone into this, and if she was going to make the content she wanted to see in the public wetting sector of porn, she was going to have to get comfortable being uncomfortable and humiliated. Chloe put a pot of coffee on, grabbed a bottle of water, and sat in her pajamas on her couch. She pulled her laptop onto her lap and went directly to her pee fetish forum to check on updates to her post. 20 comments were made in the short span of 8 hours! She couldn't believe the attention the post had received, and she assumed that all of these commenters were people like her who felt as though the well had dried on public wetting content.

She sorted the comments by top rated, and quickly downing half the bottle of water to fill her bladder, she looked to see what she was going to be wearing.

"Since you seem to like layering your clothing, you will be wearing two layers of pants. The first layer will be a pair of yoga pants, your choice on color. The outer layer will be a pair of tight, light blue jeans for you to show off your wet patch to strangers. It will be incredibly obvious to anyone who passes you what happened, so if you survive this level of extreme humiliation and want to come back for more, you'll know in your heart that you are truly a public wetting slut."

"Fuck, I was hoping they would take it easy on me for my first public wetting! Oh no, I can't go out and humiliate myself like that, I'll die of embarrassment!" Even as Chloe thought that, she felt herself getting turned on by the audacity of the suggestion and imagining a wet walk in the jeans she already knew would be perfect for the occasion. She was going to do it.

Chloe finished her bottle of water and went to her kitchen to get another bottle and a cup of coffee. She went back to her laptop to read some of the other comments on her thread.

"I think you should choose for your first time, but I can't wait for your diaper content!"

"Do you have any friends that are into pee that would be able to film you? If not, it might be difficult for you to get a good angle of your wetting."

"You should livestream this!"

"Judging by the top comment, it looks like your wetting is going to be very obvious. Best of luck to you!"

Chloe felt overwhelmed by the sheer volume of comments reveling in her future wetting. She noticed that the lowest rated comments were ones that degraded her a step further than what is typical on this forum, but she found that those were the comments that really got her going. She had seen these kinds of comments on Reddit threads of girls' posts, but being the subject of their cruelty made it that much hotter to her.

"I wonder how proud your father would be if he knew that you're going to piss yourself in public for a bunch of strangers online."

"You're in for a world of hurt if you follow through with this challenge, slut. Before you know it, you're going to be chugging gallons of piss from strangers in a truck stop gloryhole."

After going through all the comments and making a few replies, one promising to livestream at another time, another detailing her dream the night before and saying she might be turning into a piss slut, she closed the forum and opened up her favorite porn site to watch wetting content before becoming one of the content creators herself. She spent the next hour and a half watching various wetting videos, all while drinking water and coffee to add to her rapidly filling bladder. Chloe started watching golden shower videos for the first time, and she found that the ones where the sluts actually swallowed down the man's piss were her favorite. She ended up adding about 10 piss swallow videos into her extensive list of favorites before deciding that it was time to get dressed and ready to go.

At this point, Chloe was at about a 6/10 on the desperation scale, which wasn't exactly crotch grab-or-leak territory, but that level was approaching. She knew that the water and coffee were going to go through her system quickly and needed to get going if she was going to even make the 5 minute drive to the park.

Chloe went to her closet and picked out the light blue jeans she knew she was going to wet. From previous experience, she knew these jeans absorbed pee very well and let off a very sexy shine that would make her embarrassing 'accident' all the more obvious. For her yoga pants, she figured she would just pick a standard black pair, as no one was going to see them anyways. She brought her pair of pants to the bathroom, and even before she walked in, she could smell her urine-drenched panties. Along with her, she brought her phone and started recording.

"Hi everyone, this is Wet Chloe, and I am rapidly getting desperate to pee. I promised a bunch of strangers on the internet that I would wet myself in public, so that's what I will be doing."

Chloe panned over to the drenched panties that were in a wad on her shower floor and said, "Those are the panties I will be wearing today. If you can't tell, there are 3 of them there, so I'm going to wear all 3 of them. Oh, and I've also wet them 5 times, so they positively stink of stale urine. God, the aroma is so erotic to me, I'm such a weirdo!"

Chloe gave a quick chuckle and propped her phone up on the counter, making sure to include only the neck-down in the shot. She wasn't ready to have her face in her videos. She stepped into the shower and picked up the panties, and as she did, they started dripping down her hand and onto the shower floor.

"Oh my god, I peed in these panties this morning and they are absolutely drenched. I thought they would dry out a little bit, but it besides being cold, they feel like they haven't dried up at all!"

Chloe bent over and stepped into the panties, straightening up to pull them up to her waist. When the cold, soaked fabric touched her pussy, she felt it immediately recoil in protest. She felt a trickle of her cold, stale piss ride down her left thigh as she pulled her panties snug.

"Ooooohhh fuck that's so cold!" Chloe exclaimed, "they're leaking everywhere! I'm going to have a wet spot on my crotch before I even get to the park from these panties!"

She quickly pulled up her black yoga pants over top of her panties, and looking down, she noted that there was a subtle difference in darkness in her crotch from her panties leaking into them.

"Yup, I'm fucked," Chloe gleefully thought to herself.

As Chloe got ready to step into her skintight light blue jeans, she spoke to her audience, "Okay, moment of truth. Am I spending this entire video with a visibly wet crotch?"

Chloe pulled up her jeans, zipped and buttoned them up, and when she looked down, she did not see a wet spot. She was surprised to find herself disappointed.

"Looks like my yoga pants provided enough protection to keep me from a wet crotch," Chloe said as she pressed down on the crotch of her jeans.

Suddenly, 2 shiny dark patches the size of a dollar bill showed up on the left and right side of her panties. The act of pressing on her crotch must have squeezed her cold piss out the sides of her panties.

Chloe giggled and said, "Whoops, I guess I couldn't help myself! Now, I'm at about a 7/10, so I need to get to the park before I accidentally let go and ruin the plan! I'll see you there!"

Chloe crossed her legs in desperation as she bent over to stop the recording and put her phone in her back jeans pocket. She put on a white bra, a tight white crop top, a pair of flip flops, grabbed her car keys, and headed out the door of her apartment. To get to her car, Chloe needed to go on the street and into the parking deck right next door. She found it very difficult to hide the fact that she was bursting and had to wonder how she was going to even make it to the park, let alone walk along the hiking trail without attracting the attention of everyone in the park.

Making it to her car without incident, Chloe put a towel underneath her in case she wasn't able to make the 5 minute drive to the park. Off to the park, Chloe felt as though she was hitting every red light she could hit, and all she could think about was her bladder, which at this point, was approaching an 8/10, which she knew as the point where she might start involuntarily leaking.

Fidgeting and bouncing in her seat the entire way, Chloe finally arrived at the entrance to the park. As she pulled in, her sense of relief made her relax her bladder muscles a little bit, and she felt a one second spurt release into her jeans. She pulled into the parking lot, noting that it seemed like a relatively busy day with the lot half full, and considered herself lucky that no one was in sight.

Chloe pulled out her phone, and started recording in selfie mode, capturing her mouth down to her chest.

12