Chloe's Fake Hypnotism Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe's Fake Hypnotism.
3.7k words
4.77
9.1k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe woke up. She was in her dorm room, lying naked on her bed with the covers pulled to the side. She immediately remembered what happened the night before.

"Good morning" said Eli a bit hesitantly.

Eli was sitting at the desk writing something. She was dressed casually in jeans and a sweatshirt.

Before Chloe could respond, Eli continued.

"So, I just want to say that I am sorry about yesterday. I know you weren't hypnotized. I don't know what came over me. I guess maybe I was mad at you or maybe I was mad at myself. And then, you agreed to do those things, and I just kept pushing you. I am really sorry. I just got caught up in it all somehow. I'll delete everything, all those videos and pictures, and we can just forget yesterday ever happened."

Chloe didn't answer immediately. She was sitting on the bed facing Eli. Her breasts were completely on display and her nipples hard. She seemed oblivious to her nakedness. After a few moments of silence, Chloe finally spoke.

"I am sorry too. I didn't mean to trick you like that. I just didn't want you to stress out anymore. Yesterday was crazy. Honestly, when you started telling me to do things, it unlocked some fantasy part of my brain. It was like I lost myself in all that lust. I think pretending to be hypnotized somehow allowed me to give up control and to fully surrender to the fantasy. The adrenaline, and sexual tension, the raw lust, and exposure and even the humiliation, all of it mixed together. It was so crazy. You know, like in solipsism, which is like I am the only mind that exists. That's how it felt. You were giving me instructions, but it was all about me. Your attention, Jose, everyone, was focused on me. I mean you were making me do some really pervy things, but I wanted to do them. It felt good to do them. I wanted that attention, the raw lust, that intense focus on me. It was so addictive."

Chloe and Eli both set in silence, each lost in thought, thinking about what the other said.

After awhile, Eli finally spoke.

"Do you want to do it again?"

"Hell, yes. I want to feel like that again" answered Chloe quickly.

"Ok, but, it's one thing if I told you to hop on one foot, but this feels more intense. I can ask you to be an entirely different person, change what you wear, what you do. I can ask you to think differently."

"Yes. That's the point - to give in fully, to surrender to the fantasy and let go. I think that's the high. That's what I want to experience. I think if I hold back, it won't work. Don't get me arrested, but otherwise, it's like those sensory deprivation tanks. That's what I felt yesterday. That's what I want to experience again."

Eli got up and walked up to Chloe. She took her by the hands, and guided her to stand. Chloe was nude. Her large breasts swaying a little with every breath; her nipples hard. She was standing inches from Eli, who was fully dressed. Eli was looking directly into Chloe's eyes. She moved her hand to Chloe's back and started to slowly trace the outline of Chloe's spine, starting from the top. She was using just the tip of one of her fingers, and moving it slowly down - along the nerve endings.

Eli started to whisper softly.

"I was so turned on yesterday. The more I exposed you and humiliated you, the wetter it made me and the more I wanted it."

Eli's finger reached Chloe's cleft. Chloe's mind was hyper aware of the touch and Eli's words were making the moment more intense.

"I am going to expose you and humiliate you."

Eli's finger dipped lower, moving across Chloe's ass.

Eli leaned in a little, and softly let her lips touch Chloe's. Chloe's naked breasts were pushing against Eli's body.

Eli's finger reached Chloe's wet pussy, and she pushed it in.

"I am going to control your pussy."

Eli moved her finger around, letting it coat with Chloe's juices. She slipped the finger out, and moved it back towards Chloe's asshole, and slowly pushed her finger in.

"I am going to control your ass."

Eli pushed her finger about half way in, and then slowly slipped it out. She moved her hands to the front, and let her finger trace up along Chloe's body. She took a moment to let her finger outline Chloe's breasts.

"I am going to control your body."

Eli moved her finger to Chloe's lips, and gently parted them to move her finger in. Chloe involuntarily licked Eli's finger.

"I will control your mind."

Eli took a step back.

"This is what you want!?"

She said it as both a question and a statement. Eli could feel that she was as wet as Chloe.

"She wasn't a lesbian, at least didn't think of herself as one. Women were certainly the fairer sex for a reason. There was nothing wrong for a woman to check out another woman. That didn't make her a lesbian," rationalized Eli to herself.

The kiss was unprompted and unplanned. She didn't plan it, but when she was so close to Chloe, it was kind of an autopilot. She also didn't plan to finger Chloe's pussy and ass, but again, somehow one thing led to the other. It was like a physical expression of what Eli was offering to Chloe. This is what Eli's role would be in this shared fantasy, and a plea for Chloe to agree to accept her.

The irony wasn't lost on Eli. She was playing the dominant, but only because Chloe allowed it.

Chloe was lost in her own thoughts. She was wet. She was horny. She was frustrated that Eli's finger left her skin. She wanted that finger back. She wanted it inside her. The answer to Eli's question was obvious. That's exactly what she wanted. She knew she was horny. And, it was certainly possible that she would feel differently if she wasn't horny, or if she had a steady boyfriend and got steady cock. But, she didn't have a boyfriend, and she didn't get steady cock. And besides, she loved the attention, and she loved being seen, and desired, and lusted over, and making cocks hard, and why not indulge in a dirty fantasy.

"Yes. I want it" answered Chloe in a breathless voice.

Eli smiled. She moved closer to Chloe again. When she was back within a few inches, she gently took Chloe's hard nipple in between her fingers.

"You will be my dissertation topic."

That caught Chloe by surprise.

"What do you mean?"

Eli tightened her hold on the nipple, and started to slowly pull as she was speaking.

"Well, the reason I was studying hypnosis is because my professor thought that was a good topic for my dissertation. But, obviously that's not going to work. Hypnosis is clearly bullshit and even if it wasn't, I can't hypnotize a rats ass. So, I started thinking that cognitive fantasy is not a well researched area and I can run my tests on you to get the field results. There is the normal you, but then there is also the horny slutty submissive fantasy you. So, I will research that second you."

Chloe was having a hard time paying attention to the words with the sensation from the nipple overwhelming any other thought.

Eli let go of the nipple, and then moved to the other breast, taking hold of the other nipple between her fingers, and slowly starting to pull.

"I will test how depraved you really are."

Eli gave one more hard tug on Chloe's nipple and then let go.

Chloe gave an involuntary moan as Eli continued.

"White Pineapple."

Chloe still remembered what that meant, so she pretended that she was going under, letting her shoulders drop and her eyelids close a little.

"No orgasms without my permission. I own your little needy clit. And when someone compliments you, you will make up a slutty task for yourself."

"Damn, that's devious" thought Chloe.

Eli snapped her fingers.

Chloe pretended that she was awake.

"I feel so refreshed."

"You're so toned" said Eli watching for Chloe's reaction to the compliment.

"I will masturbate for 1 minute" responded Chloe automatically. She didn't have time to think of anything, and this was the first thing that popped into her head.

Eli was looking right at Chloe. Not seeing any other option but to do it in front of her, Chloe started rubbing her pussy.

This was so humiliating to be masturbating in front of her roommate like this. Chloe was already so turned on. Her pussy was a wet mess. She was making wet sounds as she played with herself. She was so close.

"You can stop now" called Eli.

Chloe reluctantly pulled her hand from her pussy. Her hand was wet, her pussy was wet.

"Chloe, you are so sexy" said Eli and waited for the reaction from the compliment.

"Shit" thought Chloe.

"I will pull on my nipples and spank my tits."

Chloe grabbed both nipples, and pulled hard, surprising herself and causing herself to moan.

Then, without waiting, Chloe slapped her left tit, and slapped her right tit.

She was so close. "Please, can I finish."

"Does your needy cunt need a release" asked Eli smiling.

"Yes. Please" said Chloe in a breathless needy voice.

Eli stepped close to Chloe. Using the tip of her long fingernail, she slowly ran it along Chloe's outer labia lips.

"This pussy belongs to me, and its not even close to level of depravity to earn a release."

Chloe's entire body shuddered a little. It was like a little orgasmic tremble moving through all the nerves.

"Lets try that again. What a pretty little cunt you have. It looks so lightly used. I bet its virgin."

"Damn that's another compliment" thought Chloe.

She went over to the table and rummaged around looking for a marker. She found a dry erase black one, and proceeded to write "free-use" just above her pussy. When she was done she turned to Eli to present herself.

Eli chuckled seeing what Chloe has done.

"That you are. Smile."

Chloe took her phone out and snapped a pic of the naked Chloe with "free-use" written in large letters above her pussy.

Chloe inspected the pic on her phone, frowning.

"This just doesn't capture it. Hold your pussy lips open. Let me try another one."

Chloe gently took hold of each labia lip and pulled them open and looked at the camera. She had a dazed, horny look in her eyes.

"Smile."

Chloe smiled to the camera.

Eli took another pic and inspected it.

"Hmm. Still not quire right. Get that dildo that you hide under your bed."

Chloe scrambled to her bed and pulled out her toy box. She grabbed the 6 inch realistic dildo and showed it to Eli.

"Ok. Let's try that same position, pull your lips open, but with the dildo in your mouth."

Chloe pushed about an inch of the dildo in, and held it there with her lips. She then returned to her previous position, holding her labia lips open.

Eli took another pic.

"Show me how good of a cock sucker you are."

Chloe pushed the dildo deeper, getting about 2 inches in.

"More"

Chloe pushed, she felt the dildo touch the back of her throat.

"Look at the camera."

Eli took another pic.

"Ok, lets try the dildo in your pussy, and pull your nipples."

Chloe pulled the dildo from her mouth, lined it up with her pussy, and pushed it in. She got about 4 inches in. With each hand, she grabbed each nipple, and pulled forward.

"Smile"

Chloe smiled, and Eli took a picture.

"You look so cute."

"Shit that's a complement" thought Chloe.

"May I put something into my ass" asked Chloe.

"What would you like to put there."

"How about the marker."

Eli nodded.

Chloe carefully walked to the table. She had the dildo in her, and was trying to keep it in as she walked. When she finally got to the table, she put the marker into her mouth to get the saliva to coat it, and then she slightly bent over, pushing her ass out, and slowly shoved the marker into her ass. She got about an inch in.

"Smile."

Eli took another picture.

"On your hands and knees and crawl to me."

Eli held her phone out, filming.

Chloe carefully lowered herself to the floor. She was being careful that nothing slide out. Chloe was quite a sight, naked, dildo sticking out of her pussy, marker from her ass, her large tits swinging, as she crawled.

"Let's reverse now. This time dildo goes in your mouth as you crawl."

Chloe pulled the dildo out of her pussy, and put it in her mouth. She got about 2 inches in. Chloe reversed her crawl, and Eli continued to film.

"Marcus and Rebecca are coming soon for a study session. Do you remember them. They are in my psych class. I think you better stop crawling around and get dressed."

Chloe stood up with the dildo still in her mouth and marker in her ass. She removed the dildo and walked to the bathroom to get ready, oblivious to the marker sticking out of her ass. While Chloe was going through her morning routine, Eli inspected the bag of cloths that Jose provided. The first immediately obvious thing was that there were no jeans or pants or really anything remotely normal. Everything seemed to be made of flimsy strings and stretchy semi transparent fabrics. Everything was designed for maximum exposure. Eli selected a tube mini skirt and a matching strapless tube mini top. The skirt and top were a shiny metallic neon violet color made from a stretchy spandex like material. The material itself was very thin and light. The top was a wrap around tube that was at most 3 inches in width that would expose all of the under-boob and just cover the nipples. Eli then selected a high waist micro string thong. The high waist meant that the thong strings were visible above the mini skirt.

Chloe came out of the bathroom freshly showered. She erased the free-use body writing, and took out the marker from her ass.

"I've picked out your outfit" said Eli.

Chloe looked at the bed where Eli laid out the cloths. It was the tiniest outfit Chloe has ever seen. The word outfit wasn't really appropriate to describe it.

Chloe didn't comment. She just went to the bed, and started getting dressed. The tiny thong disappeared between her ass cheeks and labia lips. She pulled on the tube mini skirt next. If she stood straight and didn't move, the skirt just covered her. But if she walked, the skirt rode up exposing her thong, and when she sat down, the skirt became more of a belt as it completely rode up to her waist leaving her exposed. The tube top was too small, so caused her tits to get squeezed and threaten to pop out. The tube top just about covered her areolas and not much more.

"I look like a stripper" thought Chloe.

The knock on the door interrupted everyone. Eli went to the door and invited her friends in.

"Hey Chloe - this is Rebecca and Marcus. They are here for my study group" said Eli as she led her friends into the dorm room.

"Guys, this is Chloe, my roommate."

"Hey, I love your outfit. Bold" said Rebecca as she openly looked Chloe up and down. Marcus, on the other hand, was momentarily stunned. He just mumbled a hi while trying to avoid starring.

"Thanks" responded Chloe. "It was a compliment but the rules didn't say she had to do it there and then" rationalized Chloe to herself.

"Excuse me" said Chloe as she left the group to go to the bathroom.

Marcus and Rebecca sat on the little couch, while Eli sat across from them on the desk chair.

"Is Chloe working as a stripper or something?" asked Rebecca straight out.

"I hypnotized her" responded Eli.

"No way" blurted Marcus, finally joining the conversation.

Eli got a ping on her phone. Chloe sent a pic of herself from the bathroom. She had one leg on the counter. Her skirt was pulled up around her waist, and her thong pulled to the side. She had her toothbrush sticking out of her pussy, with the bristles inside herself.

"No way did you hypnotize her. I asked everyone in class. No one was able to do the homework. This whole hypno thing is bullshit. You're just messing with us" responded Rebecca.

"I did. It took a few tries, but I did it. I think Chloe is also more susceptible to it. So, maybe that's the trick."

"I don't believe you" said Rebecca.

Chloe walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey Chloe, come join us. There is no where for you to sit, so you will just need to sit on Marcus's lap."

There were plenty of places to sit, couch had room, and another desk chair next to Eli was empty.

Chloe walked over to where Marcus was sitting, and lowered herself to sit right in his lap. Her ass was directly on his cock, and she could feel it getting hard. Chloe's miniskirt rode up as she sat down, but only Eli was really facing her, so neither Marcus nor Rebecca could see up Chloe's skirt.

Chloe moved her ass a little, grinding herself against his cock. Marcus sat silent too afraid to make any move.

"Alright, that was a bit surprising" said Rebecca while looking at Chloe.

"Chloe, why don't you straddle Marcus's leg instead. You'll be more comfortable" said Eli.

Chloe stood up, and moved over to straddle Marcus's leg. He was wearing shorts, so when Chloe lowered herself, her wet thighs and wet pussy was directly pressed against his naked skin. The little thong was soaking wet, and it was so small that it was deep between Chloe's labia lips. Chloe almost moaned when her wet pussy pressed against his naked skin. Marcus didn't know what to do. He just sat frozen, his cock rock hard. He could feel Chloe's wetness and her pussy on his leg. She was slowly grinding herself against him.

"Can she do other things, like if you tell her to clean the dishes" asked Marcus.

"You gotta be kidding me. Did you get castrated by the hairy feminists? Your balls all shriveled up. Seriously, grow a pair. I am really tired of all the hypocritical PC bullshit. It's like the fucking Spanish inquisition. You have a half naked girl who is grinding her wet pussy on you, and you're asking if I can make her do dishes?" responded Eli angry.

"Her pussy is wet?" interjected Rebeca.

"Chloe, is your pussy wet?" asked Eli.

"Yes" responded Chloe.

"Are you grinding your wet pussy against Marcus."

"Yes"

"See, there you go. But, to actually answer your question. No, I can't make her do dishes. It seems to only work for sexual tasks. I think the hypnotism tapped into her Id, and is somehow connected to the part of the brain that turns her on, gives her fantasies. So, the only requests she follows are ones with a sexual element."

"You invented a sex robot?" asked Rebecca incredulously.

"No, not robot. She is horny. She is wet. She wants it. She needs it. I think I invented a slut or a sex nymph. Maybe, the right term is fuck doll" answered Eli.

Chloe was gently grinding herself. The speech from Eli made Marcus a little more bolder. He moved his hands to Chloe's hips and was gently helping her grind.

"So, what are you going to do with your fuck doll" asked Rebecca.

"Honestly, my immediate problem is to get my dissertation topic approved, and then I need to do the actual research. I have an appointment with the professor today, in the library. He wanted me to do hypnosis, so I think I can get him to agree to this angle considering the success I've had with Chloe. I was going to bring her to the meeting as proof. "

"He is going to want to test her" said Rebecca with a grin. We should do some testing ourselves. Chloe, take of your top."

Chloe stayed as she was.

"Your doll is broken" said Rebecca.

"No, she is just imprinted to only respond to my commands."

"Chloe, you are a hooker, and Marcus is your John."

Chloe stood up, she turned, and positioned herself to face Marcus, her ass directly on his crotch, and her legs wrapped around him. His hard cock was pushing against Chloe's pussy through his shorts.

Chloe leaned in and kissed Marcus on the neck.

"You want a good time baby."

When Marcus didn't respond from being so stunned, so Chloe just continued.

"My tits are all natural. Do you want to feel them."

Chloe pulled her top off, releasing her big tits.

"Do you like them baby? Do you want to suck them."

Marcus just nodded his head. Chloe leaned her body forward, smashing her breasts against Marcus's face. She moved her chest from side to side, rubbing her tits against his face.

12