Chloe's Fake Hypnotism Ch. 04

Story Info
Chloe's Fake Hypnotism.
4.1k words
4.83
5.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe was recovering from her orgasm. She was completely nude, collapsed on the floor in the same spot where moments ago she had the professors cock slamming into her wet pussy. She didn't yet have control of her body. It was like all her muscles were wound too tight, and all the nerve endings firing at the same time. She could feel the little post orgasm spasms continue to ripple through her muscles. She wasn't a virgin. She even had an occasional orgasm, but this was something entirely different. It was like her whole body had an orgasm.

The professor sat slummed in his seat. His pants were still around his ankles, and his softening cock wet from a mix of cum and Chloe's juices, on display.

He was staring at Chloe. He could see her muscles visibly move. It was like she was overwhelmed with all the nerve firings, causing little visible seizures.

It was a few minutes before Chloe finally started to recover. The fucking and the orgasm further fueling her horny mood. She sat up, and looked at the professor and his shrinking soft cock with a mix of hunger and horny desperation.

Maybe sensing Chloe's mood, the professor finally spoke.

"Sweetie, why don't you come closer so I can learn more about you."

He spread his legs a little more, and patted his naked white thigh, signaling where he wanted Chloe.

Chloe crawled the few steps to the professor, and sat with her knees folded under her. She was eye level with his soft cock and barely a few inches away from it. Sitting in that position, her ass was pressed against her knees and her pussy was pushed a little wide. She could feel her juices mixed with cum slowly starting to leak out.

"Do you remember getting hypnotized" asked the professor.

He casually reached to Chloe's tit. He didn't grab it. Instead, he just slowly ran his index finger along her skin.

She could feel herself tracking the movement of the finger. The way it slowly moved across her skin, her sweat lubricating the path, letting the finger smoothly glide. The finger moved closer to her nipples. She held her breath expecting to be flooded with the sensation, but instead, the finger changed its mind, circled her nipple, never touching, and then slowly drifted away.

"Chloe?" asked the professor without stopping his teasing.

"Sorry" responded Chloe and snapped out of her reverie.

She thought about the question.

"Was this a trick question. Was there only one right answer. If she answered incorrectly, would the professor immediately know."

She gave a quick glance at Eli, who just stood stoically watching her and the professor.

Not seeing a way out, Chloe started speaking.

"I offered to help Eli with her hypnotism homework. She was really stressed out. I guess she hypnotized me. I don't remember her actually doing it. I remember starting, and then I zoned out. Eli told me she did it, so I guess she did it."

"How did you feel after."

The professor moved his finger to the other breast. She tracked the movement as the finger slowly slide across her chest. Her skin was so sensitive. Every touch was magnified. It was overwhelming her senses.

"Sorry what was the question."

"How did you feel after" repeated the professor.

"I felt refreshed."

"And, how do you feel now."

The professor moved his finger directly to her hard nipple. He slid it right across, flipping it a little as he went by. He added a second finger, trapping her hard nipple between the two fingers.

Chloe sucked in her breath.

"Chloe, dear, are you ok" asked the professor.

He squeezed the two fingers together causing Chloe to moan.

"Sorry, it's hard to focus with you playing with my nipples."

And after a pause, she added "I feel really good right now."

"That's great. Now, I need to ask you a few detailed sexual questions. This is to establish a baseline sexual profile. This is purely professional for the research study."

"ok" answered Chloe a little befuddled. She thought the question was a funny considering that she was currently naked, her face inches from the professors soft cock, and he was groping her tit.

"Are you sexually active. How often do you have sex per day?"

"Last few days have been crazy. I mean look at me. I am naked, your cum is leaking out of me. And an hour ago, I was finger banged by Eli's friend, a guy that I just met. I think that counts like sex. And an hour before that, I was masturbating in front of Eli. So, maybe that's not sex, but its kind of like sex. And yesterday was even crazier. Eli did all these sexual things and then there was this other weird guy and he played with my pussy in public."

Chloe paused for a few minutes to compose herself and reflect on everything that she just said.

"But before all this, I didn't really have frequent sex. I think maybe I had sex once a year, if I was lucky."

"Stand up dear" said the professor while motioning up with his hand.

Chloe carefully stood up. She was still a little wobbly after the orgasm.

When she was finally standing, the professor reached to Chloe's pussy. He gently ran his fingers across her labia lips, sliding his fingers in between and pulling her lips apart, sliding his fingers over her clit. The professor teased Chloe for a few minutes, focusing all his attention on her pussy, and then he finally slide two fingers inside her.

"Doesn't that feel better. Now, lets continue with the interview. Before the hypnotism, did you masturbate often?"

The professor started slowly moving his fingers in and out of her. Chloe was soaking wet. His fingers were making wet slushing sound with every slow thrust. Chloe leaned forward, putting her arm on the professors shoulder for support.

It took a few moments before Chloe could speak. Her mind was too focused on the feeling in her pussy before the question permeated her consciences.

"Yes, I masturbated often, maybe daily or at least every other day. I have a little realistic dildo and I would fuck myself with it in the bath."

Chloe felt the professors thumb trace a path from her pussy towards her anus. He moved this thumb slowly, and then gently massaged her asshole, before starting to push his finger in.

She realized the professor was talking and was asking her a question.

"I am sorry. I didn't hear what you said" said Chloe breathlessly.

"I was talking about the mythical Roman God Janus" repeated the professor a little irritably.

"He is the God of beginnings, endings, transitions and of duality. I was commenting on the two halves of you. The you-before that was suppressing her feminine sexuality, and the you-after that's embracing your fantasies and kinks and allowing pleasure to have an integral role in your identity. I was saying that Janus represents our two halves. The half that we show to the world and our secret half that has fantasies and kinks. I believe that Elli managed to tap into that second half psyche and release the inner you allowing you to bring your feminine sexuality to the front."

The professor had most of his thumb inside her ass now and two fingers buried in her wet pussy. He was moving his fingers around inside her.

Chloe didn't answer. Eli sensing that Chloe was too preoccupied to appreciate the professors insights, jumped in.

"Yes, of course, her inner slut is free" said Chloe without taking her eyes of the scene in front of her.

The professor chuckled a bit.

"Lets do a containment and tactile experiment. I am also curious to test out the degree of her Oedipus complex. We need some concrete, scientific stimuli response measurements. This is science after all."

"Yes, of course. What do you need me to do" asked Eli.

"The containment is actually very easy to test. Can you find her panties, and use them to tie her hands together behind her back. Just rip the panties to make a long strand."

Eli found the little white micro thong where Chloe threw it. The thong was just a few stands of strings connected to a little transparent triangle of wet fabric. Eli did as she was instructed. She ripped the thong to make it into a single long strand. She then went behind Chloe, and gently moved her hands from the professors shoulder to her back, and then tightly tied them together behind her back.

Chloe was left balancing herself on her unsteady legs without being able to lean against the professor as he continued to move his fingers inside her ass and pussy.

"Very good" said the professor.

"Obviously, two of her holes are already plugged, her arms are restrained. So, we just have one more hole to plug."

So far the professor was only using one hand to plug her ass and pussy. His other hand was holding on to Chloe's side. He moved his free hand up and pushed two fingers into her mouth. Chloe immediately started sucking.

"Wonderful" exclaimed the professor.

"Eli, dear, you see, this is containment and also a test of her Oedipus complex. Do you see how she started sucking right away." The professor moved his fingers back and forth in Chloe's mouth to mimic fucking her mouth.

"Now, watch this" continued the professor.

The professor moved his hand that had the fingers in Chloe's pussy and ass. He didn't take his fingers out of her, just moved his hand with the fingers still buried deep inside. As the professor's hand moved, Chloe physically moved back and forth like a rag doll.

Chloe just moaned in the response, which got muffled with the fingers in her mouth.

"Eli please write this down" said the professor while focusing on Chloe.

"The subject has strong stimuli response in full containment. The subject also has strong Oedipus reflex. Multiple strong signals supporting the conclusion. The subject has a profusely lubricating pussy, automatic moaning, hard nipples, and strong automatic reflex sucking reaction. The subject is also humping my hand to achieve maximum stimuli. The subject has her eyes closed, and has visible muscle tension. Logical conclusion is that the subject is nearing an orgasm."

Eli was jutting down what the professor was saying in her notebook.

"Got it professor, nearing orgasm."

"Lets also test her mental stimuli. The mind after all is the largest sex organ."

The professor paused speaking, because he said something very profound and wanted the silence for Chloe and Eli to reflect on what he said.

After a moment, professor continued.

"Eli can you grab one of the markers on the table and use it to write 'free-use cunt' next to her pussy, maybe just above her clit."

Eli did as she was instructed. She grabbed a black marker from the professor's desk, and then awkwardly positioned herself in between the professor and Chloe as the professor had his hands full with Chloe's pussy, ass and mouth. She wrote 'free-use cunt' just above Chloe's clit. She then added a little cute heart next to the words.

"Done" announced Eli triumphantly.

The professor was moving both hands, increasing the speed and intensity of his thrusts into Chloe's holes.

"Chloe, you are a free use cunt" said the professor.

Chloe was overwhelmed with all the nerve firings. It was like an overload of her nervous system. She collapsed on the professor, his fingers still in her pussy and ass, although the professor released her mouth. Chloe was breathing hard, eyes closed, her body having little visible tremors.

"Eli please write down that the subject had an orgasm after just a few minutes of stimulation and verbal statement that she is a free use cunt."

"Alright girls, my next appointment is going to be here soon, so both of you need to get out" said the professor, while getting up and starting to pull his underwear up.

"Eli, you need to continue the scientific study and make sure to keep diligent field notes."

"Yes professor" responded Eli. She was helping Chloe up, untying her hands from the ruined panties. When Chloe was free, Eli quickly helped her get dressed. Chloe was still a little wobbly and in a post orgasmic daze.

Once somewhat dressed, Chloe and Eli left the professor's office.

"You were amazing in there. I think he bought it" said Eli.

"Yeah" responded Chloe after a few moments, still a little dazed from the hard orgasm.

Eli stepped closer to Chloe. She slipped her hand under the mini skirt and caressed Chloe's naked ass.

"Are you still horny?"

"Fuck yes. It's like the dial only goes in one direction, and there is no off button. I can't get enough, and the crazier the task, the more I want it and the hornier I get."

Eli gave her ass a squeeze.

"You see that guy over there."

Eli pointed at a guy at the end of the hallway who seemed to be rearranging the items in his locker.

"He is secretly watching us. I want you to go up to him, and ask him to spank your ass, because you've been a dirty girl. Tell him that it's a sorority dare. Then, bend over, and show him your ass. And as a little bonus, take your top off, and with every spank, pull on your nipples, count the strokes, and thank him."

Chloe looked at Eli, and then at the guy. She already knew she was going to do it. She waited for a few seconds to collect some confidence, and then strode towards the guy.

There was no one else in the hallway, and the guy immediately realized that Chloe was walking directly towards him. He watched her as she approached.

"Hi, my name is Chloe."

Chloe extended her hand for a professional handshake."

"I am Steve."

Steve extended his, and Chloe vigorously shook it.

"I was wondering if you could help me out."

She played with a loose strand of hair, and gave him a wicked smile.

"You see. I've been a really bad girl, and bad girls should be spanked."

Eli was only a few steps behind Chloe. She had her phone out and was recording.

Steve just stood there, too stunned to respond.

Chloe continued unperturbed.

"It's a sorority dare."

Then, in a single motion, with one hand, she pulled on the micro skirt causing the Velcro strap to come loose, and let the skirt drop to the floor. In the same motion, she reached up, and pulled her top over her head and let it drop to the floor next to the skirt. She was completely nude except for her high heels. She looked exactly like a stripper.

She paused for a minute to let him get a good look, and then she turned, and bent over, spreading her legs as she did it.

He had a perfect view of her glistening cunt. Her pussy lips were spread open from all the fucking and finger banging she just had from the professor.

"Can you give me 5 good spanks, sir."

Chloe arched her back as much as she could and pushed her ass out.

It didn't take long before the guy started to react. His first move was to reach out and caress Chloe's ass. It was almost like he was testing if it was ok and she was real. He was gaining confidence fast. He gave Chloe a weak spank on one of the ass cheeks.

Chloe pulled on her nipples, causing herself to moan. She was speaking as she moaned.

"Thank you sir. That's one."

The second spank was a lot harder. It made a loud slap sound.

"Fuck" said Chloe breathlessly. She was pulling on her nipples.

"Thank you. Two."

The third spank was even harder. Chloe was certain that her ass now had a red palm print. She moaned again.

"Thank you sir. That's three."

Her body was tense, preparing for the fourth spank. Instead, she felt fingers push into her wet pussy.

"You're so fucking wet."

"There was no point to respond or argue. The truth was obvious" thought Chloe.

Chloe started slowly humping the fingers. The fingers stopped moving, letting Chloe do all the work.

The guy let Chloe hump his fingers for a few minutes, and then without warning he pulled them out, and slapped her ass hard.

The feeling of her pussy being empty, and then the slap caused Chloe to almost orgasm. She was so close to the edge.

"Thank you. Four" said Chloe breathlessly and then after a moment, before remembering, Chloe pulled her nipples causing herself to moan.

The last slap landed directly on Chloe's pussy. Her legs almost gave out from the intense sensation and the orgasm that rippled through her body. Her hands were already on her breasts, and she grabbed both nipples hard as the orgasm hit.

It took Chloe almost a minute before she was able to speak. She could still feel her leg muscles trembling.

"Thank you. Five." said Chloe while straightening up and turning to face the guy that was moments ago spanking her.

"That's it?" asked the guy in a pleading voice.

Chloe looked at Eli for help.

"Don't be a cock-tease" said Eli in response.

Without seeing any option, Chloe got on her knees in front of him, unbuttoned his pants, pulled his zipper down, and fished out his cock. He had a nice circumcised cock, respectable 6 inches, rock hard. Chloe gave his cock a few pumps, and then gently kissed the tip almost like kissing a lover on the lips. She licked the shaft from top to bottom letting her wet tongue glide down the hard cock, and then she returned to the top and took the entire head into her mouth. She sucked on the head, almost like trying to suck the cum out. She licked the shaft a few more times, licked his balls, and then got into a grove of sucking, trying to get as much cock inside her mouth as she could. Her head started bubbling up and down and she got into a rhyme.

Steve didn't last very long. A few minutes later, he was grunting, and Chloe was swallowing his cum as fast as she could.

When he was finished, he thanked her and rushed away, maybe too embarrassed with everything that just happened.

Chloe slowly put her cloths back on. She was starting to really like the skirt. It was so easy to take off and put on. It was just a Velcro strap, so she could put it on with just a single motion.

"It made sense why hookers liked these skirts" thought Chloe to herself as she was putting the skirt on.

She struggled a bit with the top as it was too tight for her breasts, finally stuffing them in.

Eli and Chloe walked quietly, each lost in her own thoughts. They met up with Rachel and Marcus in the campus common area. It was this cozy hang out area with lots of little reading nooks and couches. They all settled on one of the couches.

Eli and Rachel quickly got into a heated debate. Marcus was quiet but actively listening, moving his head back and forth between the two arguing girls. Chloe was half paying attention. She caught a few phrases like "feminism is killing femininity" and "social order in post-modernity with pervasive symbolic codes and social identities."

Chloe tugged on her micro skirt. It was so ridiculously short. Tugging didn't really make it any longer. She looked around the common area. It was mostly full with people either quietly doing homework or in discussions about some nonsense topics.

Chloe licked her lips. She could still taste a little of the cum from the last guy. She shifted her legs a little, creating a little friction with her thighs.

There was one guy sitting in the far corner of the room. He had some books spread out on his table. He was looking directly at her. It was one of those guy looks. She thought he was trying to catch a peek under her skirt, probably imaging how she looked naked and bent over the table. He was about to turn away, but Chloe smiled, and he smiled back. The whole thing took place in a single moment, almost a blink of an eye, it was very human, endearing, she made a connection with a stranger.

Chloe casually uncrossed her legs and parted them just a little. She was doing it casually, like she didn't know she had a micro skirt on and no panties. She wasn't sure if the guy could see anything but the possibility was giving her a thrill.

Chloe turned to her friends, who were trying to talk over each, passionately arguing or maybe passionately agreeing.

"Bitches, you are describing determinism" said Chloe loudly.

12