Chloe's Teacher

Story Info
18 Year old, looks for somebody to teach her.
5.7k words
4.63
44.1k
55

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy sat in his kitchen looking out the window, drinking his morning tea. Several years ago, he had brought this very large house at the end of the cul-de-sac for his family, but now the kids were off to university and his wife was always busy with something or other, and he often sat on his own at breakfast in the peace of the house. He pondered that this was probably the curse, and blessing of the average late-forties man.

One the things that had made Andy like the house was the parking; his driveways could accommodate up to eight cars, and as his family didn't need them all anymore, he let the neighbour's kids use them. Chloe, the 18-year-old daughter of one of those neighbours was walking over to her car, now. She was a pretty girl, five-foot-three, with serious curves, which he knew he should not be looking at, but they were fabulous.

Andy watched as she dumped her bag and coat, then her coffee on the top of her car, not ten feet from him. As she found her keys, she scooped up her accessories and threw them into the car. With just her coffee left to grab, she waved and smiled at Andy. He waved back, and smiled. She jumped into the car and closed the door, her coffee forgotten on the top.

'She will realise,' Andy thought to himself, but then her car started. 'No she won't,' he corrected himself, and jumped up. He was only in sweat pants and the T-shirt he slept in, so with bare feet he ran out the kitchen, out the front door, and along the front of the house, just as Chloe started to move the car. Andy sprinted along the side of the moving car and grabbed the coffee from the top, just as Chloe caught sight of him and abruptly stopped.

Chloe dropped the window, and said, "You OKAY? You scared the life out of me!"

Close to panting from the very sudden movement, Andy leaned down and brought the coffee into view, saying, "I didn't want to let you drive off with this on top, and break your flask."

"Oh my god! Thank you, I totally forgot it," Chloe said in a voice that sounded relieved. Then she added, "It's not even mine so I would have been in big trouble."

Andy leaned into her window to hand it to her, and out of nowhere she kissed his cheek and said, "My hero," then giggled.

Andy was shocked by the kiss, he had not expected it, and bubbled, "Errrrr, you're welcome." He withdrew from the car, then added, "Safe drive. See you later." What the fuck was he thinking? It was like he was talking to his wife or son.

Chloe laughed, and said, "Bye," as she drove off.

"Sounding like a right dad there, fuckwit!" he said to himself as walked back inside.

Andy spent the day on conference calls, and writing reports, not an exciting day at all. But he was finished about 4 p.m., so he went outside into the garden to trim the bushes in the front by the driveway, and tidy up the weeds. He had been improving the front of the house for a few weeks and was almost done. While he was pruning, Chloe arrived back and parked right by where he was working. He was leaned over in the brushes, his back to her, and when she exited the car all he could see was her long blonde hair.

"Good evening," he said.

"Hi," said Chloe, and then slapped his arse that was probably the closest part of him to her. "That's it. You work hard, keep those muscles so you can save my coffee," she added with a laugh.

"You are lucky I don't put you over my knee for that, young lady," Andy said, jokingly.

"Anytime; you only have to ask," Chloe replied, in a very cheeky voice, as she walked away. Then she snapped back really quickly and pinched his arse, hard, with a full-on giggle. As she ran back towards her house she shouted, "Now you have a reason to spank me." She was laughing all the way.

Two days later, Andy found himself following Chloe up the street; he was on his way back from the shops, and she was returning from work. He had to sit waiting behind her, engine idling, as she reversed into her space. He was sure she did it to make him wait, but once she was in, he drove past and parked. As he got out the car she was walking over.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," she replied. Then added, "I was very unfair the other day. I didn't give you chance to respond," she leaned over the bonnet of his car in a very seductive manner.

Andy decided to play along. "No point spanking you with all those clothes on; you won't feel a thing." He couldn't suppress the snigger that came with it.

"Oh! I need to come inside so you can remove my panties?" she asked, in a voice that really didn't sound jokey. It was full-on seductress.

Andy knew there was nobody in, and wouldn't be for several hours, so feeling slightly uncomfortable, but determined to see how she wanted this to play out, said, "If you want to."

He pulled the bag from the back seat of the car, and locked it, walking towards the house. Two seconds later she followed him.

He opened the door and walked through, and she followed, "Christ! How far is she taking this?" he thought, as he closed the door.

He turned to find Chloe standing right in front of him. He could look straight over the top of her head, but he looked down into her pretty face, with its bright blue eyes, and wide red smile. He really did not know what to do now.

Chloe spoke first. "So, you have me in your house. What are you going to do to me?"

"God, Chloe, are you not taking the joke a little too far? Your dad would kill me if I touched you," he said.

She walked backwards slowly down the hall and into the kitchen as she said, "He'll never know, and I am not joking. I want to know what you are going to do to me."

"I have never thought about it," he lied. "What would you like?"

Chloe looked at him for a moment, then said, "Liar. I have seen you look at me, undressing me with your eyes. I don't want what I want; I want you to take control, to do to me whatever you want: hurt me, dominate me, use me!"

Andy stood there, mouth open, staring at her. He wanted to say something, but it took several seconds before any words would leave his mouth. "What the fuck, Chloe?" was the best he could manage.

"Oh, come on," she moaned. "I know you like that stuff, and I have had a couple of boring boyfriends and they don't know how to take control. I need an experienced man that knows. I know I have the strongest feelings when things are not my choice, and I know that I don't find you unattractive. I want to be taught what happens to bad girls, by an older man."

Andy still did not know how to respond; his mind was whirling out of control. He fumbled for words again, then said, "Why me?" Then, after a moment, "And how do you know I like that?"

"I can trust you. I know I can, for a whole host of reasons, like you being our neighbour for 7 years, and that you will not want anybody to know, same as I don't." She paused, thinking, then said, "And I know you like it, because when I was playing with Max, I saw your browsing history once."

Andy thought about that. It was not that long ago that she played in the garden with his son Max, and while he was careful about not leaving evidence on the computer, it was entirely possible he had. Then she was also right he would not want anybody to know she was here now discussing this, let alone something more...naughty.

"OK," he finally said. "Say I agree."

"Thank you," she said. "But if you agree, we need a reason for me to come over. I do want to learn more about computers?"

"I don't really do that much with computers anymore; I am leadership," Andy responded, without really thinking about.

"Oh, cool," she said "Will you mentor me in people management?"

"Errrr, yes. But are you not a bit young?" He was very surprised at that response.

"I am young, but I am on the management programme at work, and I would love to get help from somebody that really knows this stuff." Excitement grew in her voice.

"OK, that is the excuse," he said.

"Not just the excuse," she said, before he said more. "I actually want you to do that, too."

"OK," he said again. "But you also want me to teach you about being a sub?"

"Yes," she said excitedly. "I know you are here on your own every evening for a good two-and-a-half hours after I get home. Can we do three nights a week for 2 hours? You decide which thing you will teach on any night?"

"OK, I agree, but can I be sure you understand what will happen?" Andy asked cautiously.

"You are going to spank me, fuck me, probably tie me up, and do all manner of things that I can't even guess about, and I want you to do it all," Chloe said, with more confidence than any 18-year-old should have.

"That's pretty clear, then. You know what a safe word is?" Andy was still on autopilot, his mind not really believing any of this.

"Sort of," Chloe didn't sound as sure now.

"Right. A safe word is a word that you can use that stops everything. It is a word that would never be used normally in the context of sex. Yours will be 'Pineapple.' You don't use it because you don't like something, or because you want something to stop, or when you don't think you can take any more. You only use it when you feel physically or emotionally in danger. It will instantly stop the day's lesson, and we will not have another lesson until we have discussed what made you feel that way and you are comfortable again." Andy really emphasised the words trying to make sure she understood.

Chloe sat leaning against the kitchen table for a good 10 seconds thinking about that, before she said, slowly, "So I say Pineapple and it all stops, no matter what we are doing?"

"Exactly. And you and I will then discuss at our next lesson what was scaring you, and work through it until you are comfortable." Andy was prepared to spend a lot of time on this if needed, he wanted to make sure she really got it before anything started.

"OK," said Chloe brightly. "I get that; if I use it when I am just in discomfort or because I want you to stop spanking me or something, I lose out on the pleasure of that session."

"You can think about it like that, if you want, but the really important bit is you know you can stop everything whenever you need to." Andy was getting happier with this; she was a very bright girl and she got it, he was sure.

Chloe did not respond to that immediately, but once it was clear Andy had stopped speaking she turned around, bent over the table and lifted her skirt. She revelled a round curvy bottom, with a black thong that disappeared into her arse crack, there was barely enough material to cover her pussy lips which were clearly visible. Andy drank in the view of her milky-white skin with that slightest of pink tinges, and walked towards her, as she said, "Feel free to kiss it," with a little giggle.

Andy swung his hand as he got close, and the kitchen was filled with a really satisfying chapping sound that vibrated off the walls. As he watched that perfect arse compress and then jiggle as it settled back to being still, it was a thing of beauty to watch. Chloe let out a grunt that was somewhere between pain and gratification. There was a pink handprint on her left arse cheek now.

"Was that the kiss you wanted?" Andy enquired.

There was defiantly strain to Chloe's voice as she replied quietly, "It's what I deserve, master."

Andy drew his hand back and slapped the right cheek in the same way he had struck the left, listening to the vibrating sound and watching the waves of compression ripple up her arse cheeks onto her back. The sound that she made was more of a pain grunt, but as soon as she had stopped the grunt and breathed in, she said, "Thank you, master. I think I need more of those please."

Andy paused, and said, "How much have you researched this? Don't lie."

Chloe took a moment, then said, "A lot. I am confident I know what I want. I only masturbate to porn of subs being subjected to humiliation, and torture. This is not a little game for me. I thought a lot about it before I slapped your arse the other day."

"That's good, I suppose," Andy said. Then he added, "So why me? It can't be just because you saw I watch the same porn as you once?"

Chloe's cheeks blushed red, almost the same colour as her other cheeks that he had just landed two spanks on, then she said, "Don't be mad, but we found your toys too. I have seen all the rope, butt plugs, canes, paddles, spreaders, and everything else." Again she paused, looking very sheepish, then continued, "I used to sneak your magazines and read the stories of domination. Max thought I was weird as fuck; he would be playing computer games and I would be reading your magazines."

Andy laughed. "I might have been mad at the time, or if your dad had found out, but not now."

Chloe spoke with a little more confidence. "I knew I could approach you and you would understand. I am far too scared to go to a club or anything, and I tried to get my last two boyfriends to do it, but they both wimped out after spanking me. With about half the force you just did, I might add."

"So, you thought that I would at least help you, even if I wouldn't teach you?" Andy concluded.

"Yes," she replied. "So, when I say 'master', I understand what that means, and I have thought long and hard about wanting to call you that."

Andy swung his hand again and repeated his slap to her left arse cheek. She squeaked loudly, and before that squeak had finished he swung again and the right cheek got the same treatment.

"Jesus," she grunted, the word mixed with a painful outpouring of air.

"Your presumption is very inappropriate for a dirty little slut. Another six I think," Andy said, as he slipped his fingers into the sides of her thong and pulled it down to her mid-thigh. His vision was fixed on her damp, little pussy. Perfect little lips, the size of his little finger, stared back at him, the milky skin of her arse exactly the same between her legs, not a hair in sight. It looked soft and inviting, every man's dream of what an 18-year-old pussy would look like. Her legs were not parted enough to get a good view of her clit, but it looked like it was tidily hidden in the top of her lips, where the slightest of bumps suggested there was something underneath. He knew that image would fill his mind tonight, and probably invade his dreams.

He stroked his hand up from her panties, across the soft delicate skin of the tops of her legs onto her beautiful bum, stroking the pink—now almost red—area, moving between cheeks, before he moved his hand back and landed another slap, to a carnal moan, more pleasure than pain from Chloe.

He repeated three more across her cheeks, to her moans that became deeper and more lustful with each strike. He stroked again, making her wait for the final two. His fingers traced the outline of her bottom, following the dimples of skin that marked the point the top of the leg turned into arse, then round the sides, over a tiny mole on the left, and onto her back. He moved with the most delicate of touches, caressing the soft, warm skin, moving the slightest amount under his touch. As his fingers met at the top of her inter-gluteal cleft, she shook.

"I think I might cum from your touch," Chloe said, her words betraying how shallow her breathing had become.

"You may not cum until I tell you that you can," Andy responded, "and if you do, I will punish you more."

With a finger of each hand, he made little swirls as he moved slowly down her cheeks, fingers just touching at the crack. Then, as he got to her incredibly-soft pussy lips, he moved to much smaller swirls that stayed on the squidgy lips themselves and carried on slowly down. The pressure caused her lips to open here and there, and her wet, inviting pussy, flushed deep red, was visible. Until he got to the top, swirling either side of her clit, the pressure from his fingers made it pop through the top of her lips. Andy pressed and grazed across the edge of her clit, and as he continued to move his fingers in small circles, she moaned.

"Oh god, that is good," she moaned, her breathing still shallow, and small flinches starting to ripple through her body.

He continued watching her orgasm slowly rise, her body moving more and more, her breathing becoming quicker. Her pussy lips flushed pink, her clit standing out, as she pushed it into his fingers. Seconds from a glorious orgasm, he stopped and stepped back. Chloe's breathing stuttered, her body unable to deal with the loss, her own hand came down and was millimetres from her clit when he slapped it.

"You cum when I say you can cum," his voice stern, authoritative.

She yelped at the slap, and as she withdrew her hand very quickly. He landed the last two spanks; they were hard, very hard. Her body moved forward against the table, and she screamed out in pain, with big, very-red handprints left on her cheeks.

As she sobbed, he stroked her red cheeks, waiting to see how she reacted. For some girls, this soothed the pain; for others, it intensified it, prolonged it. After a moment, it was clear Chloe liked it, that the stroke was soothing.

"Thank you, Master," she breathed, through the sobbing that she was clearly trying to suppress. Then she added, "Please, may I cum?"

"No, you may not," his voice was still stern. "Do not move, do not touch anything. I will punish you again if you do."

"Yes, Master."

Andy walked away, as she got her sobs under control, and as he ascended the stairs, they stopped. He listened for any movement as he got to the top; there was nothing. She was either moving like a mouse or obeying. He quickly went into his room, and opened the box under the bed. He removed a couple of items, then went back to Chloe.

Chloe had not moved one muscle, she was like a statue as he approached. About 30 centimetres in front of her face, he placed a butt plug. She gasped.

"Pick it up, play with it, suck it," he said.

Her face said she was really concerned, but if she had researched as she said it can't have been a surprise. Then she spoke, real nervousness in her voice. "I wasn't expecting that yet," was all she said.

Andy did not respond. She picked it up; it was a metal plug with a reasonably large flat base, although the plug itself was relatively small. He watched as she felt the weight, turned it over, then popped it in her mouth.

His hand moved to her butt and she flinched; this clearly was the start of her limit for the day. As he tweaked open her cleft, exposing a beautiful brown hole, very tightly puckered, he used his other hand to drip a little lube on to it.

"You've used one before?" he asked.

She slipped it out her mouth, and replied, "No, nothing has ever been up there." There was a momentary pause, then she said, "I put a finger up once. I didn't like it." She replaced the plug in her mouth, he watched as she moved it around, getting a real feel for the size and shape.

As his finger moved to her hole, and in tiny circles started to massage the lube into her, he said, "Well, today, that is going up your arse." She flinched as he said it.

Andy dripped in a little more lube, and started to put the smallest amount of pressure on her hole, as he continued. "Not only is it going up, but you will return home with it in, with no knickers on. I will be keeping those. You have to keep it in until you get to your bedroom or bathroom to remove it without anybody knowing."

The pressure from his finger was just starting to open her arsehole. More lube, then he pushed a little harder; the nail of the finger disappeared in, to a gasp from Chloe. Andy smiled. How was she going to react to something real going up?

"Do you own any sex toys?" he enquired.

"I have two," she said, only half removing the plug to speak around it.

"Good. When you get home you will text me a picture of them; I'll give you my number before you go. Then, tonight, you will put the plug back in for a minute, and send me a picture of it with the toy I choose in your pussy. You can wank if want, but you can't cum." He emphasised the last part.

12