Chocolate

Story Info
Having dessert before dinner.
2.1k words
4.5
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMangan
DMangan
12 Followers

I managed to sneak my little treat into the bedroom without you noticing. A "cocoa baton". A stick of chocolate, literally just a round stick of dark chocolate that I found at the grocery store. It was going to be my treat later.

I help you unload the car and put away groceries, although I couldn't keep my hands off of you so I don't know how much help I really was. Finally the food was in the fridge and the bags put away, and I plant a kiss on you that slowly morphs into a soft, sensual kiss that I never want to end. You pull back to breathe and giggle at me. "Feeling frisky today, are we?" I just nod and kiss you again, letting my hands slide under your shirt and stroke the small of your back. You moan just a little bit from that, and when we come up for air again you grab my hand and pull me back into your bedroom. We're shedding our clothes before the door fully closes, and I grab you before you can take off your bra and panties. I slowly strip them off of you, running my fingers over your exposed skin and teasing you with soft little touches as I pull your panties down and you stepped out of them. You reach for me but I wave a finger at you and push you back down on the bed. I reach to my nightstand and grab the chocolate stick, and you raised an eyebrow. "What in the world are you thinking of doing with that?"

I unwrap it and pull it out of the foil and show it to you. "It's chocolate. Dark chocolate, and I'm going to have fun with it, and you." You giggle again, and I slowly push you down until you're laying flat. I run the tip of the chocolate over your lips and you nip at it, taking a bite and savoring the flavor. I lick the chocolate and begin slowly dragging the stick down the side of your neck, right over that sensitive spot I love to kiss and nibble on. The heat of your body melts the chocolate enough to leave a visible line of cocoa on your skin, and I can't help but lean over and lick it off of you. I hear you gasp, and then say "Oh my..." as the realization of what I want to do hits you. I smile, and drag the chocolate over your collarbone, then down to your breast. I draw slow circles around your breast as you lay there, spiraling in until I got to your nipple. I paint your nipple with chocolate, and then I move to the other breast and paint that as well. I grin and write "I Love You" between your breasts and you roll your eyes at me.

I draw lines down your body, tracing your hips, drawing around your belly button, wavy lines down your legs, and then I set the stick aside. I move back up and kiss your lips, and you can taste the memory of chocolate on my mouth. I move my mouth down your neck and began licking and sucking the chocolate off of your skin little by little. I follow the circles around your breasts with my tongue until I could finally suck your nipple into my mouth and clean all the chocolate off of it. Your hands are on the back of my head, urging me to suck harder, lick harder. I move to your other breast and lick the chocolate off of your nipple, my hot tongue and hot breath giving you goosebumps.

I've always loved the way you smell. From the time we first kissed all those years ago, your body has drawn me to you in every way, and I inhale your scent like a drowning man takes a breath when his head surfaces. Your scent combined with the rich chocolate makes my head spin, and I lower my mouth to your skin once more.

I follow the line I'd drawn down your body, my mouth finding a sensitive spot on your hip that makes you squeak and move involuntarily. I just smile and continued cleaning your skin, my mouth licking and sucking every bit of chocolate off of you. I picked the chocolate stick up again once I'd licked your hips clean, and I start drawing lines on the inside of your thigh. Your breath gets a little ragged at that, and it gets even more ragged as I trace the outside of your pussy lips, then slowly circled your clit with chocolate. Once I've painted your sex, I suck on the chocolate stick and savor the taste you.

I lower my head to your leg and began licking you clean again, moving my lips up the inside of your thigh until my tongue began licking chocolate from your pussy lips. I take my time, flicking my tongue against you, cleaning every bit of chocolate from you, and then slowly I slid my tongue between your pussy lips and started licking your clit, tasting your desire and chocolate mixed together. You pull me close, your hands on the back of my head, your legs trembling, and I suck your clit into my mouth and hear you moan. I brush your pussy with my fingers and I'm rewarded with you gasping. While my tongue strokes your clit, my fingers slide inside you and began stroking you deep and slow. You're making sounds with every breath, your body slick and hot and ready for me but I keep using my mouth and my fingers because I have plans for you later. I want your body humming with desire and so turned on that the slightest touch makes you cum. I can hear you panting and the noises you make as I lick you and stroke you make my head spin.

I press my lips and tongue against your clit and hum, and I feel your nails dig in to my skin. Your gasping is faster and faster as my fingers slide in and out, my mouth sucking on your clit and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. I hear you start gasping my name, right before your body spasms and I can feel your clit throbbing against my tongue as your pussy clenches around my fingers. I keep stroking you with my fingers as your body twitches, and I find small little bits of chocolate that I missed and start licking them off of you. As your body starts to calm down, I look up with a smile. Your breasts are heaving with every breath you take. I can see swirls where I've licked the chocolate off of you covering your skin. I stand up and pull you up and off the bed, and I take you into the bathroom where I start the shower.

Once the water is hot enough, I step in and pull you in with me. I grab some soap, then start washing you, running my hands over every inch of skin that I've drawn on and kissed. I turn you so that your back is to me, and then I run my hands over your shoulders and down your arms, then to your belly, and I slide my hands up and cup your breasts, running my thumbs over your nipples. You let out a little moan and lean back against me, pressing your back against my chest as I run my hands lower. I crouch and wash off your legs, spending more time washing the insides of your thighs. I can feel your legs trembling. I stand back up and move my hands back to your breasts, holding them as I start to trail kisses down your neck to your shoulder. You press back against me and feel how hard I am, the length of me pressed against you. You move your hands behind you and wrap your hand around my cock, slowly stroking me. It's my turn to groan, and I move my hands lower, stroking your belly, then sliding my fingers between your pussy lips. I lightly rub your clit and then slowly slide my fingers inside you.

Your hand trembles, pausing slightly before starting to stroke me again. I move my fingers inside you, making a "come hither" motion, and you stop stroking me as you lay your head back and moan again. Your entire body seems to be shaking, and I wrap my arm around you and hold you up, giving you support as my fingers continue plunging in and out of you. I change the position of my hand so that your clit is rubbing against my palm as I use my fingers inside you, and I hear you start gasping again, your hands gripping my arm tight, my mouth sucking on the skin of your neck and shoulder, my fingers and hand rubbing, sliding inside you, my cock hard and pressed against your back. The hot water rains down on us, and steam swirls around us as you pant and gasp faster, harder, and then I feel you cum again, your body throbbing around my fingers, your legs giving out until only my arms wrapped around you keep you from collapsing.

I don't give you time to recover. I need you too badly, my desire making me dizzy. I turn you around and I lift you up, cupping that beautiful ass with both hands. Your arms wrap around my neck, your legs around my waist and you kiss me, then I lower you on to my cock. I manage to keep from just ramming myself inside you, but just barely. The feeling of your body slowly taking me deep inside you leaves my mind blank, just a white-hot desire for you that burns any thoughts I have to nothing until all that's left is you and how badly I want you. I'm finally fully inside you fully, my entire length sheathed inside you, and I pull you tight against me. This is what I've wanted, over and over again, year after year. To hold you, feel you, and hear you say my name.

I start moving, thrusting inside you, holding you against me and rocking my hips. I can hear you gasping again with every thrust, your lips right next to my ear. You whisper my name once, twice, and I answer you as I speed up, losing myself in you, my desire taking control of my mind. Your arms tighten around my neck and my fingers dig into your ass as I thrust harder, pulling your body to me, pressing you against me as if I want our two skins to become one. I can feel my body tingling, approaching the edge, and I thrust myself one last time into you as my body shakes and my cock explodes inside you. My mind is a kaleidoscope of emotions, all of them resolving into my love for you.

You can feel me throbbing inside you as I hold you and take ragged breaths, the pleasure of being inside you washing over me in waves. I gasp out your name and I feel you cum a third time, your body clenching around me and keeping my orgasm rolling from the sensations of your pussy squeezing me. I hold you tight for a while as the hot water splashes on us, until my heartbeat slows down and I can let you go without fear of my hands dropping you. Your legs are trembling just as much as mine, and I turn off the water and grab a towel. I dry you off, letting myself enjoy the feeling of your body even now, and you laugh and grab the towel out of my hands so you can dry your hair. I grab my own towel and dry off, my body still buzzing from our lovemaking.

We move back to the bedroom, where we crawl under the sheets and wrap our arms around each other. I stroke your hair as you lay on top of me, and I can feel your breathing start to slow down. I kiss your forehead and you make cute little noises, snuggling against me and smiling. As your eyes close and your breathing deepens, I continue stroking your hair and kissing you softly, whispering my feelings into your ear as you drift off to sleep. I hope that you can feel how much I love you in your dreams. I finally let my head drop back, and I join you in slumber, our bodies pressed together under the covers and our hearts beating in time with each other.

DMangan
DMangan
12 Followers