Choice Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife has two connotations!
3.7k words
2.93
17.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHOICE PART I

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

PRELUDE:

WIFE! The most mysterious creature of this planet! If 'WIFE' happens to be an 'ABBREVATION'... Then there are two 'APT FULL FORMS' to describe this mystic creature on earth!

  1. WIFE: Wonderful Instrument For Enjoyment!

  2. WIFE: Worries Invited For Ever!

Now, it is the sheer luck of the 'Male Folks' as to which one of them they get in their kitty? If they luckily get the first one... Then the world is all rosy for them! But if unfortunately they get the second one... Then life is full of thorns for them! But don't give credit or curse fate altogether for what one gets... Sometime, destiny does have its impact and effect on a person's life irrespective of his wishes and deeds... So, no need succumb to the happenings... Rather, take it as it comes... And flow with it! If survival is the only question to be answered!

Hope you'll like the main two characters of this story... 'GUNJA' and 'CHANDAN'... Though, you just can't ignore the other two equally important characters... 'TULSI' and 'OUMKAR'... As per the content and development of story... It definitely falls under 'Loving Wife' category... Though there are also strong under-current of 'Romance' and 'Incest' embedded in this story...

You are politely cautioned and humbly requested and the story content... Hence, you may either leave it right away or move over to the vast collection available in Literotica... Or sit back and enjoy reading it for fun and kick...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

Year: 2014, Month: March, Date: 31st, Day: , Time:17.40 (5.40 PM)

Oumkar (Nick-named 'OUM') slowly left the hand of Gunja... As the train started to depart the Victoria Terminus Railway Station, Mumbai (Bombay) India... Slowly her hand slipped out of his hand... Not before leaving a SanDisk 64 GB Pen-Drive into his departing palm... He gripped it... Very tightly... As if it was his lifeline... (Corrigendum)... Not 'AS IF'... It was his LIFELINE!

******

Gunja turned around... Right beside and behind Chandan and Tulsi were standing... Who were also waving at Oumkar... Along with Gunja...

The moment the last bogie of the train disappeared into the oblivion... Chandan's arm came around and encircled Gunja's petite body. Tulsi patted her head lovingly... As she slowly rested her head on Tulsi's shoulder...

Looking at the parallel tracks... Hoping against hopes... For expecting them to meet somewhere in infinity... Seldom realised the fact that... 'Hope Is A Good Breakfast... But Is A Bad Supper!'

******

Oum saw Gunja for one last time... As the train gained momentum... His vision became blurred... Not because of the distance... But because of a thick sheen of tears in his glistened eyes... As Gunga's Yellow-Green body-hugging Salwar-Kameez designer-attire completely faded away from his hazy vision...

He slowly walked into his 'AC First-Class Coupe'... Pulled-out the backpack... Took-out the Sony Vio laptop... Plugged-in and switched-on... And put-in the Pen-Drive into the right socket... Clicked-on the 'Open'...

There were two folders -- First one named 'VIDEO'... And the second one named 'SLIDE SHOW'... He opened both folders -- There were seven videos in the first folder and one PPT (Power-Point-Templates) presentation in the other... He made a decision to go for the PPT presentation first...

******

"You take care of Gunja... I'll get the car from the parking lot." Saying so Tulsi disappeared into the crowd of the platform and mingled in without a trace.

Chandan made Gunja turned around. She did so and looked up at his face. She was petite... Stood at 5'2"... Whereas he was tall... Stood at 6'3"... It was not about a gap of 1'1"... But a difference of 21 per cent! And that was huge!

Gunja was pixie... Just 118 pounds... To be precise... Because, she was a health freak... And ardent lover of 'YOGA' as well as 'PRANAYAM'... Whereas, Chandan was absolutely massive... Touching 240 pounds... A quantum jump of 203 per cent over her weight... Looming large over her dainty stature... And that was indeed looking pretty crazy!

She had long-straight-black and thick hair... Falling way below her 36" pear-shaped wiggly buttocks... Whereas, he had dense crew-cut hair... With a paint-brush touch of salt-n-pepper!

But talking about the complexion... Chandan was extremely fair... With a tinge of pinkness indicating his healthy personality... And she was a sweet-sexy shiny-dusky beauty... Indicating unparalleled sensuality!

******

As the slide-show started... Oum looked-in... The first slide appeared... 'GUNJA in a mind-blowing expression... With a million-dollar nostalgic smile... With an apt-punch-line: 'For Your Eyes Only!' There was a pre-set timer for each slide... As the first slide fizzed-out through the top...

The second crept-in from the bottom of the screen... It had Gunja leaning against a dilapidated British-time oriental-touched pillar... Her lush-n-long hair had covered major part of her left face... And the partial visible right face... Was a beholder's delight!

The third slide was a close-up of her beautiful face... The almond-shaped expressive eyes with thick eyebrows and long eyelashes were more realistic than even a Michel Angelo painting!

******

Tulsi was driving the SUV... The all new 4-Wheel drive Scorpio from the House of Mahindras... At 2600 CC... It was a brutal mean-machine... Chandan and Gunja were at the middle row... The AC was running at maximum cooling to beat the heat of March-end Mumbai humidity. Gunja's head was on Chandan's lap... And there was a change in Chandan's facial expression... As a low grunt escaped from his mouth... Tulsi re-adjusted the roof rear-vision mirror... To get a glimpse of the high-voltage-drama... Happening right there on the mid-row extra-cushioned broad seat...

******

Oum looked at the new range of slide with back-round music... To enhance visual delight with audio impact... Chandan's penis tip was in Gunja's mouth... Sorry, to call that a 'PENIS'! At a full-blown- length of 12" and a massive girth of 7.5"... It's a massive 'COCK'! Hung like a serpent... As thick and as long as Gunja's forearm! Gunja's pouty lips were stretched beyond the limit of elasticity... And almost at the breaking-point! Saliva was dripping through her 'O'-Shaped mouth... As if she was also Cumming through her mouth! Her eyes had popped-out of their sockets... Even her shiny-dusky cheeks were in the process of changing their colour! That was amazing! As amazing as the caption in the slide... 'MY REAL COCK EXPERIENCE'!

That was humiliation at its 'BEST'? Or 'WORST'? Whatsoever it was... The reality was that... In comparison to Chandan's 12" cock... Oum's 5.5" penis was like a toy!

No wonder, the last night (30th March 2014) before his departure from Mumbai Gunja had given him a new-name -- 'TOY-BOY'! Was that an unplanned fun or deliberate leg-pulling... Oum didn't know...

Yet the fact was that... That night... When Oum inserted his 5.5" penis into Gunja's twat... His little-dick was literally floating inside her wide-opened and over saturated pussy with Chandan's cock and cum! Added to the owe was Gunja's harsh statement with a moan, "Don't tease me! Just push your cock in and fuck me like crazy!" Without realising the very fact that... Oum was ball deep inside Gunja's loose cunt! He was unable to feel her cunt muscles around his 4" girth penis! That too just within three weeks of their marriage! He not only felt frustrated! But also humiliated!

A 'Flight Lieutenant' with the Indian Air Force... Aged 28 years... With a height of 5'6" and a weight of 140 pounds... Oum was an average person... With a 5.5" penis he was thinking he was well endowed... Even during their two weeks honeymoon over to Goa was really fun-filled... Until they landed in Mumbai... His life was changed forever!

******

"Oh My God!" Cried Gunja off guard! Chandan smirked as he looked down at the dusky beauty, who was staring at his cock with awe! "What happened honey?" He asked.

"You... Are... Huge!" She blurred looking at his tomato size and coloured cock-head and the large orange-size hairy balls.

"Where do I start from?" Asked Gunja in a hotty and husky voice.

"Given a chance... Where from would you like to start?" Quipped Chandan.

"AFTER I EXPERIENCED YOUR COCK... YOU HAVE 'RAISED' THE STANDARD SO HIGH THAT... MY HUBBY'S COCK SEEMED TO ME 'ERASED'!" Said Gunja getting out of her reverie and added, "I'm confused between your cock and balls! Where do I go first?"

"Well starting with the cock-head is always the 'New Normal'!" Chandan said and Gunja leaned forward on to his envious cock, seeing it stiffen up a little more as her pouty lips approached his pink mushroom head she added, "Just remember to warn me before you cum, so that I can pull it out!"

"Yeah... Sure... My love..." Said Chandan sarcastically, then standardised his statement, "Just keep in mind that... Unless you swallow a MAN's cum... You've not tasted anything in the world! And for your information... A blowjob is essentially worthless unless... The MAN you blow... Cum in your mouth!"

******

She felt ashamed... Being such an immature in blowjob... She leaned forward and stuck her tongue out towards the pre-cum dripping from the plum- coloured, mushroom-shaped, tomato-size head of his massive cock!

Gunja could feel her own juices flowing... As her tongue tentatively touched the slit on the end of his enraged cock... It leaped away from her tongue... Out of sheer excitement and fell back forward before her eager lips... His penis was a little crooked and as she ran her tongue around the shiny dome of his cock head... And it grew another inch straightening out... As if Gunja was a 'Snake-Charmer' from Tribal India and... Sucked the whole head into her mouth... And it grew to full erection... A full size of 12" X 7.5"...

The cock head was in her mouth... And his penis was rising beyond... The angle of ninety degree towards his belly! It was so strong that... It was pulling her forward... And she lost her balance... Letting it fly up to smack against his rock hard stomach!

It took both her hands to bend it back down towards her mouth again! It was like having a piece of solid-steel in her oral orifice! Gunja had never touched her husband's penis outside of intercourse! But she still knew it fully well that... Oum never got this hard ever! Leave apart the length and thickness!

She finally finished polishing the golf-ball size mushroom-head... Which had ridiculously changed its colour from a shocking pink to a pulsating purple! As her tongue started nibbling down the sides of his incredibly hefty shaft... Weighing more than a pound and half!

She raised up his massive shaft towards his well toned lower tummy... And kissed the huge tennis-ball-size hairy balls... Hanging low and loaded underneath his baby-making-machine! His crotch had a strong musky scent... That she found quite MANLY and intoxicating!

Oum's testicles literally disappeared into his scrotum... But Chandan's were more than double the size than her husband's in size! And so virile and potent with the baby-making seeds that... At one go his testicles discharge more semi-white half-sticky and quasi-liquid warm-semen... Than her husband had discharged... All together during the two week period of their honeymoon period in Goa!

Chandan's eyes were half closed... As he watched Gunja licking around his cock... With all love and eagerness. It was little less to say that... SHE HAD LITERALLY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIS HORENDOUS-SHAFT! AND MORE OF A PROVAN FACT WAS THAT... SHE'D BECOME A SLAVE OF HIS 'VIRTUAL NON-STOP CUM-MACHINE'!

IT WAS AS IF EVERYTHING ELSE HAD CEASED TO EXIST FOR HER... EXCEPT FOR HIS MEATY-DARK-SHAFT... AND HE WAS SMILING EAR TO EAR... KNOWING FULLY-WELL THAT... HIS COCK HAD BECOME A 'BAD-HABIT' FOR HER! VERY DIFFICULT TO GIVE UP!

"SO, HOW ARE YOU FEELING GUNJA? BETTER THAN YOUR HUSBAND'S?" QUESTIONED CHANDAN WITH A SMIRK, KNOWING FULLY-WELL WHAT WOULD BE HER REPLY!

"ARE YOU QUESTIONING? OR COMPARING?" SNAPPED-BACK GUNJA IN A TEASING VOICE, WHILE STOPPING FOR A MOMENT TO GIVE HIM A BEFITTING REPLY!

She immediately doubled her efforts... Attacking his cock with more vigour and vitality... She was bobbing her head up and down... His 12" shaft as if it was her only lifeline!

******

She had never swallowed her three weeks old husband's cum even once... During their two week old honeymoon in Goa! Because she felt sick and repulsive to the taste and smell of Oum's cum!

But Chandan's semen was totally different... Smelled so good with its pungent smell... Tasted so delicious with protein-rich-stuff!

She opened her mouth wide and loosened her jaw... Swallowing about 'SIX' inches of his cock before beginning to gag. She began running her mouth up and down his shaft... While holding her lips tight around his shaft.

Gunja looked up at his face... Hoping to see some sign that he was enjoying it... But to her dismay his face was expressionless... Though she could see a sheen of sweat on his thick eyebrows.

Actually Chandan was in absolute awe of Gunja's cock sucking ability! Unwittingly he had started comparing her ability with his dearest wife Tulsi's! Tulsi mastered the craft of cock-sucking over a period of ten years of their marriage! But Gunja has evolved as a new aspirant in the block... With her eagerness to know and manipulate... How the rampant-cock can be tamed as per her whims and moods... She wanted his cock to be her slave... Rather than the other way round!

So, an indirect 'TUG-OF-WAR' had already begun in the minds of both Chandan as well as Gunja to show of their supremacy to rule the world of sexual bliss!

That's what Gunja thought at that moment of time as:

'TAMING OF THE TIGER'! Or

'CATCHING THE BULL BY ITS HORNS'!

The best way to 'MOULD THE IRON WAS TO HIT IT WHEN IT'S HOT!'

Seeing those long nipples of Gunja jutting out like bullets... Inside her deep-neck and skimpy laced-bra... Chandan couldn't resist his temptation... Leaning forward and reaching out to tweak them really hard... She screamed, "Ooouuuuccccchhhhhh..."... But didn't stop blowing him... In contrary looked up at him questioningly... To which his ready reply was, "I always love to play with Tulsi's breasts whenever she gave me a blow-job!" he explained with slurness in his metallic tone, "It always helped me thinking about her... As to what a wonderful job she was doing!"

For a moment Gunja started hating herself to the core at that moment of time... For two major reasons -- First, she was definitely breaking her marriage vows... By practising adultery... By betraying her husband at one hand... And having sex with another...

Chandan was as cunning as a fox... He could ready Gunja's mind through her face... And before her inner-self get embedded into the web of pious and purity... He pushed another inch into her near saturated mouth... By raising his butt and humping Gunja's mouth like as if it was her cunt! Her moan was muffled by 'EIGHT' inches of dark-brown-cock... As he gently played with her nipples. She moaned into his incredible cock...

Gunja was in a mission... She wanted him to think 'ONLY' of her... Whenever Tulsi would be sucking his cock from now onwards... That would be her 'REAL REWARD'... And his 'ACTUAL PUNISHMENT'!

Nothing more satisfying than moulding a REAL ARROGANT 'ALPHA-MAN' to be timid and get tormented for sex!

She forced nine inches into her throat... Finding she needed to come up for air after every couple of swallows... She contented herself to teasing his pee slit... With her tongue and licking around the head... While she caught her breath... She was pretty sure he was enjoying it to the brim!

"YES BABEEE..." He said. "Suck on that BIG COCK... YOU'VE FALLEN IN LOVE FOR!"

"WHY AND WAHT MADE YOU SAY THAT? BY ANY CHANCE... WAS THAT DIVULGED YOUR DARK SECRETS?" She asked between licks.

"ALPHA MEN FIND IT AS A BIG TURN-ON... TALKING REALLY DIRTY... TO THEIR FEMALE COUNTER-PART... DURING FOREPLAY AND SEX! Chandan informed her.

"I LOVE YOUR BIG PENIS IN ALL MY ORIFICES! BUT IN MY CUNT THE MOST!" Said Gunja in a seductive voice.

"CALL IT A COCK BABEEE... THAT'S BOTH EROTIC... AS WELL AS MANLY!" Demanded Chandan in a hoarse voice.

But Gunja for one... Wasn't for foul languages at all... Thinking of 'IT' as a cock was one thing... Saying 'IT' was another... But she figured what was the harm... "I LOVE OUR BIG COCK!" She said for his ego-satisfaction... And then added, "I LOVE YOUR BIG BROWN COCK! HAPPY?" She concluded with a smirk.

And began attacking his wonderful cock more aggressively than before... Managing to swallow almost 'TEN' inches... Before coming up and whispering into his ear, "I LOVE SUCKING ON YOUR INHUMAN BROWN COCK!"... Then she paused for moment and added, "YOUR COCK IS SOOO BIG... AND SOOO HARD... I SIMPLY LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!" Gunja had ceased thinking about her newly married husband a long time ago! The entire focus of her life at that moment was... MAKIN CHANDAN CUM IN BUCKETS! LIKE A FIRE-BRIGADE HOSE-PIPE!. To her satisfaction she saw and felt his hips bucked... Which means he was really very close to Cumming?

"OHHH GWAD! IT FEELS SOOO DAMN GOOOD!" He cried in ecstasy. Then Chandan seemed to let out a cry of anguish and he shouted across the front seat, "FORGIVE ME TULSI... YOU'RE ALWAYS VERY GOOD IN SUCKING MY COCK... BUT UNDOUBTLY GUNJA IS 'THE' BEST!" He said and then patted Gunja's head lovingly while added, "I JUST LOVE THE WAY YOU LOVE MY COCK!"

Gunja was overwhelmed with joy... And wanted to shout at the top her voice... Hearing Chandan's praise for her... And the very fact that she was... BETTER! BETTER than Tulsi! Tulsi who was married for ten years!

But she just couldn't... Because her small mouth and pouty lips were... Badly stuffed with Chandan's beasty cock... But for her was very in her thought process... CHANDAN MIGHT WIN THE WAR... BUT SHE 'WILL' DEFINITELY WIN THE BATTLE!

******

His BIG BROWN COCK (NEW BBC!) started vibrating in her wet and warm mouth... Indicating that he was nearing his orgasm! He was so excited beyond his own belief that he had totally forgotten to warn Gunja that he was about to cum! The mushroom-head swelled further with a fresh rush of blood... The shaft throbbed unbelievably in her mouth... As she could feel his pee-slit pulsating to the tune of opening and closing... Then it bucked in her wanting mouth... Leaping up against her upper lip... Before pressing down on the lower lip...

She felt the first gush of HOT CUM hitting her tonsils... Right at the bottom of her throat... And before she could recover... There was another shoot from the all loaded torpedo... Then again... In three massive shoot... Her mouth was not only full... But also started to over-flow... She greedily started swallowing... Liked the 'MANLY TASTE AND FLAVOUR'! Eagerly she clamped her pouty lips on the meaty shaft to hold it still... But instead felt the raged cock's enraged veins pulsating inside her mouth... Refilling his virile semen into her ever-ready mouth...

12