All Comments on 'Choices'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 382 Comments (Page 4)
JackDancerJackDancerover 1 year ago

This is such a lovely story. It has a very genuine feel to it. The characters are realistic and believable, and I feel like I might know some of them. Really well done!

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Personally, I am not really interested in what happens to these ducks after the divorce. For me, the focus should be the cheating and aftermath. I am not interested in the recovery, because I know they are just walking wounded from that point on. Anger, indifference, revenge are all fine with me by, but please, not forgiveness. I know it seldom happens in real life, but I like to see the cheaters get what’s karmically due them.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

While this was a heartwarming story,...

The part that rankles, even more than the worthless cunt-wife, is the asshole who decided he wanted somebody else's wife and hubby could go fuck himself.

My fantasy is a pair of zip ties, a taser, and a filleting knife. Make that SOB an IT.

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

Well crafted, as usual. I am starting to enjoy the small details the author brings in, such as Taylor wanting to buy a new outfit before her date with Henry. Things like that really flesh out the personality of the characters, making it more authentic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really wanted Gina to find marriage to John as boring and unsatisfying. I wanted her to miss the little things that Henry gave her

Guess I'm just greedy for a revenge story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

best part of the story is John dying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but bad ending why defend the ex wife. Then help her after the ditz and and her love of her life are in an accident. F that never in a million yrs. The term eat vrap amd die or you reap what you sow come to mind

SouthdownSouthdownover 1 year ago

Excellent story certainly one

Of my favourites

V

remb95remb95about 1 year ago

Liked it a lot but think the perps should have had probs to live with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great ending for this tale. I still can’t get over her dumping Henry. What a stupid bitch!

I’m glad this was only fiction because if I knew them in real life I’d have to tell her to her face just what I thought of her. I can’t imagine the pain she gave Henry!

I guess karma is a deserved bitch.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A year since I first read this & my opinion hasn’t changed. I guess karma tied up the last revenge.

Bill S.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Not a bad story, but it’s the same old thing that they are rich so only how easy it is when you have plenty, how different when you don’t…….

Liked the characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The rest of you aspiring authors need to bookmark this story and use it as an example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written but I agree with the comment below from 5 months ago, starting with "This does not happen." They were married for 20 years, not 5 years. They had an older child. Wtf? No fantasy about an old boyfriend will lead a wife.matried for two decades to not only seek a steamy affair (ok yeah that happens with old flames) but then knowing her husband, try to get him to share her with John? Wtf? Unless he has a screw loose, no husband with any integrity or morals would go for that and she would know that being married to.him for so long. Gina is indeed delusional and she traded in a long, supposedly good marriage, in for a short duration normal marriage that didn't remotely live up to the fantasy hyper in her mind. Regardless 5 stars since so well written.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 1 year ago

I would like to think they drank to drown their guilt over what they did.

It came back to bite them in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

Love this story. Read it often and enjoy it more. 5 stars

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961about 1 year ago

I can't help myself. I keep reading this again and again. Your work is impeccable. Love the love story and the happy ending. Sue me, I an sucker for well written feel good ending.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 1 year ago

Breakup with Henry was totally Gina's fault. When John told her that he wanted Gina, she should have said NO, and that she was off the market. Why her fantasy about marriage with John was so strong and took control of her mind, is beyond me. It doesn't matter one bit about Henry meeting Taylor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Although the BTB crowd doesn't like it, this author weaves his tales more realistically than almost any other on this or other sites. Real life isn't sending the cheater to a Mexican whorehouse, commando teams, murder and mayhem wreaked upon her. It is that the cheater finds out that life is rarely better with a new lover. Yes, it may be different and more exciting up front but in the long run, they learn that they are better off not cheating and/or trading up.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The cheating bastards, John and Gina, did not pay for their shit!! Their group of friends were all selfish bastards with no morals and values!!

BigCuck33 always give the cheaters a good life

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nah. I thought the ending was too sweet. I know Sluts like Gina are brain dead but the M/C was the man and everyone knew it. He was respected by all the players and the writer didn't punish the cheaters enough. John should have had his balls crushed. Although dying in an auto crash isn't a bad ending.

StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

Nicely done. Really good writing. It flowed so smoothly. Gave it a 4 on the 1st read. A 5 this time. A realistic slice of life. Good ending !

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a foolish cuck. I don't ubderstand how each of your jilted husbands just rolls over and gives ip without a fight. I would have sent John to join Marcie. Problem solved.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really a drunken car wreck that's the pay back. Nobody should die. John and Gina become consumed by their guilt and turn to drink when they realize their love for each other was not what it was so many years ago. Story needed some emotional payback.

PurplefizzPurplefizz11 months ago

It’s interesting reading the comments on this story, I enjoyed it very much, but apparently very few people took notice of the foreword saying that “no bitches get burned in this story”. Yes, in story land it’s sometimes good to see awful payback for wrongdoing, so I have to wonder if some readers have finished this and look for vengeance that can’t be theirs in the real world, as they’d rather not be passed around toothless in prison for 20+yrs. But as a wise man once said “the best revenge is living well” or some such phrase, and an extensive, loving, happy family, enough money and the health to enjoy it can easily be classed as “living well”, or at least it can in my corner of the world.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn. The outz’s who wine constantly that there isn’t enough revenge for them must be leading such miserable lives that they need a revenge fix, even if it’s only fiction. F’ing pathetic lot.

Excellent story by the way, which should be enjoyed by all. Ignore the slobbering hounds.

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

Very nice story. Well written.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

This was a good read. I may have wished the characters said or did something differently and maybe a little more karma for Gina but that's not this story. I am hard pressed to call Henry a cuck since he was no longer fucking Gina when she took on John. Further, only the wife makes you a cuck. You have no choice unless you support preemptive murder. Also, why fight for a woman that wants someone else? The author said this wasn't BTB, so why read and complain when you know you won't like the story? Thank you Bigguy33 for a HEA story of a different kind!.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Frankly, I'm glad the story was not submitted in the LW category. But, while some might disagree, I'm not so sure it was a good fit for Romance, either.

After going back to the web page listing all of the site's categories, I'm inclined to think this story should have been submitted under Erotic Horror. Why? The admins' description of "Bizarre, shocking, scary, and sometimes sexy" for that category seems to better fit this story than any other. Just sayin' ....

RzcanuckRzcanuck10 months ago

This is one of my favorites here. Very good and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@anon from 1 month ago. You're clearly an idiot, just like the author. The mc forgiving so easily is absurd to say the least. His 20 year marriage was a sham. His wife and her friends lied to him his whole marriage and once the love interest was free they dropped him like a hot potato. That kind of betrayal runs deep, it's the kind that steals your life and tells you "whatever you think you felt was all fake, you were just a good little placeholder, a cute puppy to have around". He could of had something real, a literal life long relationship, that was stolen from him, never to be had.

Your comment is the same as saying "all you europeans are just butt hurt idiots with fragile egos! Nazis committed horrible things! So what! They happened, it's done, it's in the past, they lost, deal with it! But no! You losers had to start the Nurrenberg trials! And after 70 years you keep digging up dirt you pathetic weirdos!"

That's you, that's how you sound.

May you and your loved ones live through the betrayal that mc lived through and when you're "butt hurt" about it may people tell you to stop being a pathetic moron with fragile ego!

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

perdon y final feliz para la contraparte?

aqui ya saltamos a la estupidez en realidad.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

BigGuy33's male protagonists are really just too noble. The only reason he would forgive his ex-wife was for his second wife and their forthcoming daughter. I can see him helping his daughter and the Savi character, but the extend of the help for the ex-wife was above and beyond. A real guy would be pragmatic but not so noble. On the other hand, love can move people to do otherwise difficult things sometimes. His second wife and her child were his redemption.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like this story and wrong a lot. I seldom comment on stories, but often about punctuation, spelling and syntax. I’ll make an exception in this case. Gina deserved painful and enduring purgatory, not a somewhat happy ending. Nonetheless, it is a good story.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd29 months ago

His ex deserved to suffer for her betrayal. I would have helped the daughters and left her flounderring as she deserved.

His wife and their friends spent twenty years lying and withholding key information. And the MC should have gone after Gina's lover. And their supposed friends were anything but.

Rwslacker48Rwslacker489 months ago

Awesome story. I didn't want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Gets 2 stars for forgiving the ex-wife at all.

Anita71Anita718 months ago

Max stars from me.A really sweet story there. I must say, you have a really good way of writing. It goes straight to one's heart.

Thank you very very much

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beautiful story; I'm a sucker for a happy ending and this fit the bill perfectly. Five stars.

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

Nicely done. It fulfilled my sense of justice although it would have been better if John was alive but in a wheelchair. A burden to Gina from 'that day forth'

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written. But highly implausible. Bring married for 20 years, while a wife.may stupidly have an affair with an old flame after his own wife dies, no wife married for 20 years will ask for the sharing arrangements. Makes for good fiction but utter balderdash in terms of reality. The exception is that the wife is insane due to some trauma, like the soulless bitch in "Words", and rhat was because she was insane due to her inability to have kids, leading to an affair and then her guilt made her confront her husband and request the sharing arrangement, at which point her soon to be ex husband shredded her with words.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

not sure why some of the commenters think certain parts of this story are either unlikely or improbable ,people do crazy things all the time .

jkthekatjkthekat8 months ago

Satisfying to say the least! Great writing, and I feel a lot of deep thought went into it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story for the most part. Just seems too fanciful for my taste. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

willyk1212willyk12127 months ago

i really like this good stuff

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No such car as a " Malibu SS" there was a Chevelle SS and then there was a Malibu. But never a Malibu SS

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Story rolled along nicely . Well written and easy to follow .

I thought the group accepting John and Gina as a couple without any criticism or actual worthwhile sympathy for Henry was a bit of a stretch of the imagination . Almost seems like they were happy to see Marcie passed on and John and Gina reunited .

Also , I wonder how John might have felt had Henry taken up Gina's offer of sharing after she was married John ? My money is on him not being happy by being cuckolded by Henry .

DK . 3 * .

Thanks for posting and allowing comments .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

People make stupid and selfish decisions each day.

When fate restores balance to the aggrieved party... I personally feel appreciate when they are able to help the person who has responsible for their pain and has switched places with them.

Though I have two conditions.

1. A Sincere and contrite apology.

2. For them to feel the pain they inflicted,

J6480J64807 months ago

Well done, good tale nicely created and a decent dose of quasi realism. Keep pushing the pen or tapping the WP

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting that some commenters don't realize this is fiction. Sure in the real world women married for 20+ years do not ask for a sharing arrangement. But hey these are fictional stories.

willyk1212willyk12127 months ago

that is somerthing i had to find out after mt divorse that there is someone waiting for you as it turned out for me it was much better the second time just like henry i doubt if he would change back good story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've known, instructed, and been acquainted with probably twelve to fifteen young ladies named Savannah and never, ever, ever heard the shortened form Savi. Why do these writers love to shorten names?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. Doubt sharing arrangements happen in real life after 20+ years. Yes it is obviously fiction. But these tropes are so common in LW stories that they often do little break new ground. Fortunately it was entertaining.

012Say012Say6 months ago

This might be my favorite story. Don’t know how many times I’ve read it, several, though.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright5 months ago

Shouldn't have given him that many kids,he's 50 with a 4yr so he will be almost 65 when she graduates high school. They do that in a lot of these stories, I was 38 when my youngest graduated. It's sad to see old people with kids.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo5 months ago

It's another 5, but honestly it could be a little less. 4.7 or 4.8 rounded off to a 5. Somebody on another of your stories r3marked in the comments about how common in Literotica it is for a couple wh3n th3y get together to have twins, and once it was mentioned I knew it was true. Another common occurance I've noticeced in the Literotica universe far more than in the normal universe is red headed women, though I don't know if that is true in the BigGuy33 corner of the Literotica universe. But in this story you do hit on another common theme I've noticed, and that is the overly high percentage of wronged male MCs who are perfect in every way and utterly adept at fixing every thing that needs fixing while remaining the perfect gentlemen and with bigger dicks than their predecessor in their love interests life rtoo. I know it's a fictional universe, but after awhile that gets a bit old, as does the over abundance of red heads (that one not your doing so far as I've yet found) and twin births. You are an excellent writer and a story teller anyway though, and even with the trite male perfection syndrome of the MC it's still a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent story. Loved every word of it.

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

good life for henry good job really like your writing allways seems that the husband gets wroned but ends up better in the end much better then btb

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I feel like this should have had tags for "cheating wife" and/or "adultery" because that is in essence what Gina did.

The second she talked about sharing, I thought, "oh not one of these bullshit stories." I just don't understand the logic in it. Very damaged and deluded wives in some of these stories. :( It seems the forsaking all others part of marriage vows really does get ignored by so many these days.

Honestly I would have probably just straight up killed John the minute Gina was choosing him over me after sinking 20 years into her. Sure I'd do hard time but at least I'd have the satisfaction of knowing she didn't get the last laugh and was responsible for his death and the death of the marriage. I'd be able to live with that. Then again I react very, very badly to betrayal. Shit I remember when I was like 10 and a friend "betrayed" me by playing with someone else and I smashed a rock over his head. He was OK as it was a small rock but still, that day I discovered I had a very dark side that gets unleashed whenever I suffer such things. I work hard to keep a lid on it though. :)

The last page seemed unnecessary. Randomly killing John in a convenient car accident and having the wife suffer more. At this point in the story, she's irrelevant so why make her suffer further? It doesn't really add anything. And Henry is far too forgiving considering his wife so easily tossed aside their 20-year marriage for some perception of a great life she had built up in her head with her former lover. I didn't care for that to be honest. I'd have remained cold and indifferent to her personally. She doesn't deserve that level of interaction after the shit she pulled. Of course she finds new love as well because happy endings all around, even for those that don't deserve them.

woodrangewoodrange4 months ago

second time round and i think i enjoyed it even more

SeaChangerSeaChanger3 months ago

Focused slice of lives evolving ... and life goes on ... 5*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@anonymous 27 days ago. What a low bag. He’s have killed John. Good choice meathead. I doubt it. Big talker. It’s always the non-military, and no-law wndocerecement types who talk so tough an so cavalierly about “just doin time” these key board tough guys are full of shit, in my experience. Why not do what the protagonist did here, which is go lead a better life, and let nature take it’s course (and karma do its thing)?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thought this was a great story. Full of angst, drama, and ultimate redemption/ reward for Henry. Having said that — and I’m not trying to vilify Gina here — just noting how empty her late in story apology to Henry is; in reality, her explanation is that her marriage to John turned out to be less than she expected; in other wards, the outcome wasn’t forth it as it was no better than what she had with Henry; that is, the disruption/transaction cost of divorce and new marriage wasn’t worth the return on investment she expected, not that what she did wa wrong morally , ethically, etc. regardless of outcome. If her marriage to John had turned out to be amazing and beyond the “normal” good marriage she had with Henry, her actions still were wrong. She’s apologizing not for what she did, but rather because in the end it wasn’t worth the upside she wanted but didn’t get. For that reason, the outcome — losing both Henry and John — really is rough Justice. In the end, she had a net loss, not a gain, from her moral failing, whereas, arguably, Henry made out better by trading up to a younger, obsessively faithful wife who bore him more children.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I suppose some of you might consider this a good story, but personally I don't consider the MC anything more than a coward. When the wife first mentioned sharing, he should have stood his ground and declared his love for his wife and told her absolutely NO FUCKING WAY that's ever going to happen. If I even get a hint of something like that happening, it's going to be bad news. Next, I would have gone to see dear old John. I'd get right in his face and make it clear to him that he is no longer in the group and if he ever so much as speaks to my wife, HE IS A DEAD MAN!!! Believe me, this works, I've done it. At first he was defensive and started talking about how I was going to prison, but reality settled in when I looked him in the eye and told him it didn't matter if I do or if I don't,BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL GOING TO BE DEAD.....He moved out of the neighborhood shortly after.

I find the MC in most of these stories to be spineless little whining cowards. In real life, you can't just roll over and take shit from people. If you do, then they will walk all over you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not surprising that John and Gina were such scum pieces of shit that they would drink and drive. Gina was a perpetually stupid and delusional woman, the only thing that would have made this better is if John had cheated on her again that would have been fucking hilarious.

Would have preferred if the MC didn't become friends again with the bitch and had been no more than amicable because even that is much more than she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story. I liked it!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd22 months ago

Overall it is a good story (4 *s), but the MC is too weak in my opinion, especiallly in the beginning when he first finds out. John did deserve a beatdown or to be burned in some way. Especially when the MC came home and found him there. He was a supposed friend that went after his wife.

And I can never understand why the MC defends his wife to his daughter. That seems to be a common thread in LW stories about cheating wives. Especially when the wife is responsible for breaking up the family.

Another common occurence is that once the MC finds out about his cheating or soon to be cheating wife, he is the one that leaves the master bedroom and or the house. Don't understand that one either.

And also the MC was way too forgiving on his other supposed friends that kept the secret regarding his wife and their friend being ex-lovers.

Lastly, I struggle to understand how Gina and John could have had a "happy" marriage when John's daughter refused to deal with him. Guess he really didn't love his daughter that much.

Odess83Odess832 months ago

История неплохая, но с Тейлор они сошлись слишком быстро. Буквально пара встреч и Ледяная королева растаяла? Почему, с чего?

Да и конец слабый. Почему он помогает Джине? Она сама во всём виновата, а тут автор ещё и дал ей 3 мужа + дружба с Генри. То есть она только выиграла от всего. За концовку 3, слишком хорошо для изменщицы

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

BG, I hope that what was upsetting your life a while back is allowing your lives to return to something near normal. I believe this is my 4th read, thank you.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Indeed a weak MC. It's rather annoying when spouses stand up for their cheating partners with their kids. The skanks also broke a family so how are the kids not also betrayed!!!

leofric35leofric352 months ago

Good story. Nice when LW or Romance is about ending up happy not getting revenge. Well done and thanks for the work.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

good story but seriously how can he be so civil to her, how can the kids be all nice, how can his new wife give two shits about her, and how can any man marry her? Sure, I guess boink her with a condom or two but marry her????

MightyheartMightyheart2 months ago

The MC ended up as a Wimp.

He should have told her he was glad that John had died and not had anything to do with her.

Big Guy is a great writer but writes many MCs as weak & forgiving men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Mostly good, but his confrontation with Gina & John should have included him spitting on her and punching John at a minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I don’t see the MC as weak, when she brought up sharing he shut it down ASAP.

Forgiveness can be strength, and he didn’t take her back he just got on with life

bacchant2bacchant2about 2 months ago

Great writing as usual, but I think you were so dead set on a romance that you lost sight of common sense and reality. What the mcs wife did to him was beyond reasonable and really very evil. There is no way that a husband could accept that in the easy manner of your mc so of course he comes across as weak. (I know this having an large extended family where only a small minority remain with their first wives or partners. One couple took longer to divorce than they were married. People dont just get on with their lives as one of your comments suggest they are deeply hurt, self destructive and critical. We all know people who never recover and some of them make nasty comments on this site)

If you had made the mc angry and vengeful it would have made your story valid, or even if his marriage was already breaking down it might have been a little believable but your mc sloped away with his tail between his legs and even his friends sided with the evil wife. Jeeze.

So great on the romance but awful on the rest.

Harvey8910Harvey891026 days ago

This was a great love story!!! Something good came out of that horrible experience with Gina. She admitted to Henry that she knew he would not agree to share her but she wanted it to be his fault somehow that they got divorced. She admitted that she was stupid and apologized to him. Henry accepted her apology. I loved the story. Five stars!!!

montanaboy12montanaboy1226 days ago

Heart wrenching story!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman24 days ago

Always a feel good read. Perhaps too perfect, but Karma wins

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Complexed and multi-layered. Out of two married couples, the MC came fourth yet multiplied...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...

SIMILAR Stories