Choices Pt. 01

Story Info
A loving couple have THAT talk about the wife's boss.
3.9k words
3.94
53.2k
60
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Writers note: Okay I know I shouldn't but I can't resist, I'm going to attempt to write a story about a couple having THAT talk about a Rich boss trying to persuade a wife to be with him by using blackmail, yes I know its been done before probably a 1000 times.

Be warned it is my interpretation of such a story and as I have stated in my other stories if you are reading this intro do not look for cuckolding here. There won't be much sex in the story but there will be the drama that is always in these stories.)

The Choice: Chapter One.

(A couple have THAT talk. The wife has to make a choice.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was just like any other evening I walked into the house after I finished my shift at the warehouse. I called out my wife's name and was drawn towards the smells coming from the kitchen. Carrie, my wife of 15 years was busy making dinner for us, by the smell it was my favourite meal Sausages, Mash and Onion gravy.

I walked up to my wife and reached around her and kissed her neck. I could smell her perfume the one I liked the most and I appreciated the fact she was wearing one of my shirts which was way too big for her and a pair of short denim shorts the shirt was open enough to show her toned body.

Carrie is a fair bit shorter than me, I am 6ft 3in Carrie is 5ft 5in. She has long dark hair that rests between her shoulder blades. As well as being small in size, she has a slim body with medium sized breasts. The words I would use are she is small but perfectly formed.

"Gary wait until after dinner to get amorous, and Gary you need a shower. " She said wrinkling her pert nose at me.

"Okay I get the hint, I will quickly go and shower." I said as I picked up my kit bag and walked upstairs.

"Gary honey, I need to tell you something important." She shouted after me. I didn't really pay that much attention to the slight tremor in her voice.

When I got to the bedroom and started taking my clothes off. It took me a moment to notice the brand new lingerie and dress draped over the end of the bed.

Then of course I noticed the high heeled shoes. The dress was a deep red as was the lingerie and the shoes. I was trying to think if I had missed anything, any celebration or if I had missed any special occasion.

But no I checked the calendar on my phone, no birthdays coming up, no anniversaries coming up. I didn't think my wife had got a promotion she would have told me.

We had a relationship where we talked to each other about most things in our life and a promotion would be one of them. I looked at the tags on the clothes and saw the prices. There is no way my wife could afford these clothes on her salary. And I know I didn't pay for them.

This means someone other than me has been buying my wife expensive clothes, and I'm guessing they are not for my benefit. I got into the shower and cleaned my self up then put on a t-shirt and jeans. I could tell by the smell the food was almost done.

I picked up the clothing and shoes and quietly walked down the stairs, Carrie was still busy cooking and didn't hear me come in I placed the clothes on the table.

Carrie turned around without really seeing me at first, she moved towards the cutlery draw then she stopped when she saw the clothes.

"Ah you found them, honestly I can and will explain. Those clothes are something we need to talk about. Something has happened at work." She said as she took the pan off the hob.

I leant against the kitchen counters and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Okay Carrie go on then explain." I said with sarcasm.

"Well you see, it's like this, there is a new manager where I work his name is Richard and well he has found something out about us, well me actually, and he is trying to use it as leverage to get me to do something."

"Okay I will bite, what has this "Richard" found?"

She reached into her shorts pocket and took out her phone she opened an app that showed photos. She clicked on one particular photo. And then showed me the phone and the photo.

"Oh shit..." I said with wide eyes.

"Yes Gary oh shit is right."

We were both looking at a boudoir photo of Carrie from about 10 years ago. The photo was of my wife in a very sexy black and red bra and knickers set along with garter belt and hold up stockings and high heeled shoes.

She was laid on her back with her arm's apparently tied to a bed post and it looked like her legs were also tied to the other bedposts. It was a very sexy photo of my wife.

It was part of a present I got for Carrie, we knew a good female photographer and we asked her to take some fun and sexy and yes a bit risqué photos of my wife, with me in the photos occasionally obviously not in this one.

We only had 10 photos done and none of them were nude photos, only one photo had me pretending to undo my wife's bra, as I did it my hands covered her breasts. So nothing was ever seen.

The photos we fun and we have had many fun times acting out the photoshoot over the years. But I can see that the photos could be embarrassing if made public or distributed around my wife's company. Carrie works as a team leader in her accounting office.

The question is how did this "Richard" get hold of these photos.

"Gary, he is trying to use the photo as blackmail...I would never do anything behind your back, you know that, I promise you Gary all we have done is talk over coffee in the canteen at work. He always wanted to be alone with me but I put him off as much as I could and we have only ever met in front of everyone in the canteen nothing has happened I promise. I was stupid I thought I could handle this alone. I know I should have told you sooner."

She could see by my face I wasn't sure about her story, actually that's not true I did believe she has done nothing wrong apart from accept some clothes and maybe have a coffee in the canteen with a relatively strange man from work. She knows I know too many people in her building for her to even try something without someone saying something to me.

One of the tell tale signs about my wife is that when she lies her neck goes pink, so far no pink mark. She gets embarrassed when she lies and it causes her neck to flush pink.

"So Carrie, what was his plan? You get dressed up in your new clothes go out with him and then you and he informs me about my new status in your life?"

"Yes Gary, that's what he was proposing, I'm sorry I know I should have told you sooner. That was exactly his plan he wants me for a couple of nights, then probably more but I swear I would never have sex with him but he assured me it was just drinks and a night out. But I couldn't keep quiet anymore and anyway I will give the clothes back to Richard. I have been stupid, haven't I?" she looked at me not sure about my reaction.

She sat down on the kitchen chair put her head in her hands and breathed deeply, then sighed.

"What are we going to do Gary?"

"Carrie something doesn't sound right who is this Richard, and why don't I know him."

She looked up at me, "Honestly Gary I don't where he came from, but he started work in my building about 3 months ago. He is connected in a big way that's how he got the manager's job."

"So have you been "talking" to him for three months without telling me about him? "

"No Gary he only started trying to talk to me like this and giving me this proposal a couple of weeks ago, but I promise you I didn't encourage him in fact I kept pushing him away, but he is very good at smooth talk he seemed harmless at first."

My wife stopped talking for a moment and took another deep breath trying to calm herself.

"Honestly Gary it didn't help when his wife Sherri came into the canteen and started talking to me, she works in another part of the company but she has started coming into our canteen with him. She has been telling me how nice Richard is and how he keeps her satisfied, if you know what I mean, I'm not sure what either of them want."

"Carrie my dear its obvious what they want. Tomorrow you are going to work as normal, except you will tell him you are having lunch with me. I don't care what he says to you. Its time I had a chat with this Richard and maybe his Wife as well."

"Okay Gary anything you say." she said wiping her tears.

"Okay for now we are going to eat our dinner and then we are going to bed. I know you would never cheat on me. So I am going to believe what you have told me and that you didn't betray my trust by having sex with him or his wife. Marriage has boundaries that should never be crossed. You are very close to those boundaries."

She leapt up and ran to me and flung her arms around my neck.

"I'm so sorry Gary I really have been stupid haven't I? I should have told you everything as soon as he started pressurising me."

I resisted for a moment then put my arms around her. And pulled her close against me.

"Yes you should have, okay let's eat now and get a bottle of red open." I said to her hoping the wine will help us relax.

I disengaged from her and we laid the table after carefully moving the clothes. We sat drinking the wine and eating our dinner, it was delicious as always. We didn't really talk, Carrie tried a couple of times but I didn't respond. My thoughts were elsewhere.

We finished the meal drank our wine then washed up the plates and glasses and cutlery. We then picked up the clothes and went upstairs. We both undressed and got into our night clothes, both of us wore t-shirt and boxer shorts. Once I was in bed Carrie climbed in too and curled around me and rested her head on my chest.

"Gary, I'm sorry I will swear on any bible on any holy book on anything you hold dear that Richard has not touched me and I have never touched him except maybe once by accident when he got a coffee from the coffee machine at work and gave it to me. I will swear on my parents grave I have never crossed those boundaries. I know I have come close and I know I have been incredibly stupid and yes naive, at the age of 35 I should have known better. Please Gary tell me you still trust me..." she said quietly.

I could feel her tears soaking my t-shirt. I put my arm around her and pulled her close.

"Yes Carrie, I believe you, I'm not entirely sure I trust you fully but for now get some sleep." We both slept fitfully that night.

The next day we both woke up and after giving Carrie a hug we both undressed and shared the shower, no we didn't make love. We kissed and touched each other but we just wanted to be close together.

We got dressed went downstairs and each had a bowl of cereal and coffee. I will point out that my wife put on a pair of jeans and a shirt and a jacket, she was not looking like a woman going to work and looking to seduce someone or be seduced.

We made small talk about the news and about the weather and then finally we both hugged each other then we both left the house got into our cars and drove our to respective work places.

When I got to work some of the lads guessed something was wrong. My line manager Mark came up to me and spoke to me and asked if everything was okay.

"Yes Mark everything is under control, but I might need an extended lunch break, I'm meeting up with my wife."

"Sure Gary don't worry just don't be too long." He said with a smile.

The morning was busy, so I didn't really have time to dwell on Carrie. I did get a text message from my wife saying Richard had tried sitting next to her in the canteen but she had moved and sat with her friends. Richard apparently kept looking her way but seemed disappointed she wasn't wearing anything sexy.

I thanked her for telling me about this and told her I would see her soon. The time went quickly after that and soon my lunch break came around. I left the warehouse and drove to my wife's office's. I was wearing my normal work clothes t-shirt, jeans and my old bikers jacket and of course my steel toe capped boots.

I walked into to the reception area and saw John the security guard on the desk, he knew me, over the years I had often picked up my wife from here.

"Hey there John how's it going?" I asked as I approached him.

"Not too bad Gary, this is a pretty easy gig..." he said sitting back in his chair.

"That's good can you call my wife and tell her I'm here for our date."

"Wow you are so lucky with Carrie, honestly she is a gem and beautiful and a hot lady...sorry Gary its the truth everyone envies you..."

I laughed, "Don't worry my friend, Carrie would accept the compliment as do I.."

He then phoned the office and told Carrie I was here for her.

"So John," I asked casually, "What do you know about this person Richard, the one that started fairly recently and works in my wife's department."

"Well to be honest Gary, not much is known about him but I do know he is the bosses son, he doesn't advertise the fact, but he is here to learn his trade. The boss of our company hasn't said why his son is here but I assume he wants him to take over the company someday."

"Thanks John I appreciate the info."

Just then Carrie walked out of the lift. Followed by a tall well built handsome man. John looked at me and obviously saw my face was getting red with anger, I guessed who it was. I was fuming. I started to walk towards my wife when Richard stepped in front of her and offered his hand to shake.

"You must be Carrie's husband, Gary, right?" he spoke well and was obviously well educated.

I ignored him stepped past him and took my wife's hand. He looked a little put out.

"Come now Gary, there is no need for this. We can be pleasant to each other."

My wife looked at me then at Richard, she then looked down and saw me clench my fist. She took my hand in hers and looked at Richard.

"Enough Richard, if you don't walk away now I will let my husbands hand go and it will break your nose." She was angry too and I think she seriously thought about letting me punch her boss.

At that point John stepped in, "Gary, Richard, let's keep calm. Richard I suggest you walk away and let Gary and his wife leave for their break."

Richard and I looked at each other, my wife let go of my hand and took a step away from us the tension was building. Finally Richard took a deep breath and stepped backwards and said,

"Right Gary I can see this will be difficult for you and your wife. So I will just say if you permit me one night maybe 2 nights with your wife any and all incriminating photos will not be sent to your family and friends and colleagues of your wife. If you choose for her or your wife chooses to not accept my terms then everything I have said will happen."

That was it I launched myself at him, but John pulled me back. John was in the army and knew how to handle himself and as it turned out me. He grabbed me and shoved me away from Richard, although I did see the fear in his eyes as he saw me heading towards him.

After struggling with John for a few minutes I stopped and stepped away. I then took my wife's hand and we walked away without looking back. We did hear Richard say one last thing to us.

"Carrie, if you quit your job the photos will still be sent remember that."

We got to my car and both got in and sat there for a few minutes not saying anything. Eventually Carrie turned to me.

"Gary, am I really going to have do this? Is there no other way?"

She was crying I think in anger more then anything else.

"No you are not going to touch him and he won't touch you. I have an idea. You won't like it but I think it might piss him off and help us to get rid of him. But I think it might be time to look for a new job if this doesn't work." I leaned over and kissed my wife.

"We are going home now, tell anyone you need to at work that you are staying at home this afternoon I will do the same." I said as I drove home.

My wife called the people she needed to on her mobile and they said they understood the situation. When we got home I called my boss and after explaining the problem he said could he help. At which point I said to him.

"Could you spare some of the lads from the warehouse?"

"Probably, what have you got in mind?" he asked.

"Well I might need a few bodyguards in a couple of days. I might need some back up in a sticky situation." I said cryptically

"Okay Gary I understand I will send some of the lads over."

"Thanks Mark talk soon."

I looked at my wife and said, "Let's go upstairs and let you try on that outfit. I am curious how good you will look."

"But Gary this stuff is from Richard you know its for him to look at me as some sort of prize..."

"I know but part of my plan is for you to act as bait for what me and my friends are going to do to him. Don't worry you will be well protected."

As we walked up the stairs my wife turned and said, "What is the plan?"

"Well your boss wants a date with you, well he will get his date, but I will be there and some of mates will also be there."

"Really Gary? Are you sure about this?"

"Yes my love I need to get him to hit me or strike me first. Then I can claim self defence and start the storm he has coming."

"So how am I going to act and what am I going to do?" she said with a worried expression.

"You will act the perfect loving wife, but of course you will be attending to me not him and you might have a few dances with my mates from work. But don't worry they know to behave themselves."

She looked doubtful but didn't object and started taking off her clothes and started trying on the outfit. I will admit when everything was on my wife looked stunning. I walked up to her and kissed her gently on the lips.

Carrie responded by putting her arms around me and pulled me towards her. I let her pull me and I put my arms around her body my cock was instantly hard, she could feel it through my jeans.

"Is that for me?" she said between kisses.

"Yes it is my sexy wife. Now lets spoil this outfit shall we?"

With that said I pushed my wife back onto the bed and lifted up the dress I then moved aside her knickers and started stroking her vagina, my wife gets turned on fairly quickly when I touch her in the right place. It seemed my kissing and my touches were getting her body to respond.

"Oh yes Gary touch my vagina just like that...mmmmm yes Gary my love remember I am your wife your slut no one else's..."

I could feel her juices spilling out on to my hand and also on to the dress but we didn't care about that. My wife reached for my jeans and quickly unbuttoned them and pulled down my shorts.

We turned on the bed so I could kiss and lick my wife's vagina at the same time my Carrie took my cock into her mouth and started sucking and licking it, Carrie has always been good at blowjobs and today was no exception.

In a short space of time we were both gasping and moaning. My wife let go of my cock and reluctantly pulled my head away from her vagina.

She stood up bent over the bed and pulled the knickers aside and swayed her cute backside at me.

She reached back and stroked her vagina and said, "Fuck me Gary, fuck your slut wife."

She stressed the words your and wife. I needed no second invitation, I got behind my wife and pushed my cock all the way into my wife's vagina and started fucking her, I grabbed her hips pulling her onto my cock.

Carrie was moaning and crying out as I fucked her, we soon got into a rhythm and soon both us climaxed me inside my wife and my wife all over my cock and the dress and the knickers her outfit was well and truly Christened. We both collapsed on the bed breathing heavily.

Eventually we both got undressed and got up to have a shower. We made love in the shower both of being gentle as opposed to the fucking.

We then got into bed naked and Carrie gave me one more blowjob and I fingered my wife to one more climax before we both fell asleep. Tomorrow we would deal with Richard.

12