Choir Recital 02

Story Info
Saturday morning always comes after Friday night.
2.4k words
0
317
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Choir Recital 02

Hi, guys, it's me, Ginny Grainger, local choir singer with the blessed boobs for being 43 and even though the raging weather had put the brakes on our Friday night activities, I mean, that's why they invented Saturday mornings in the hotel, right? For a new day.

"[Tap, tap, tap] my computer system is running a little slow, ma'am [tap, tap tap] because all of a sudden [tap, tap, tap], several of the red gown choir ladies want to change their hotel reservations to be [tap, tap, tap], you know, "to be a little closer" to your popular choir singer, Mrs. Grainger's room on the third floor [tap, tap, tap]."

"Hah! That's just perfect than because my red gown choir arch rival, Mrs. Ginny Grainger, is half the reason that I'm here at the front desk this morning [eye balls the front desk clerk's nametag], Missy Darla Darling, because I'm Mrs. Vivian Valls with the choir and getting knee deep into everyone's business is what I do in the choir and everyone knows that I create rumors out of thin air and spread them around, so?"

Oh, Vivan gets in the knee deep alright, guys, but I wasn't aware that we were arch rivals, tee he. Also, guys, she is not my arch rival.

"[Tap, tap, tap] yes, ma'am, hold please, ma'am, oh, my system [tap, tap, tap] is starting to improve, so, Mrs. Tanner, please slide your credit card and press the brown tab on the touchscreen to confirm your room change to room 304 [tap, tap, tap] so you can clearly hear more of the after-hours choir style praying of "oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd" that seemingly came from Mrs. Grainger's room [tap, tap, tap]."

Oh, guys, I was praying alright last night! Praying that two 20 somethings could bounce back over and over holy roller! And they did! But I'm still waiting for one of you 40 somethings to sweep me off of my feet.

"Ah-hah! This is just even more perfect then, Miss Perky behind the front desk because just like why Mrs. Tammy Tanner is here to complain about the loud and echoing prayer service, which was obviously being held by a couple of much younger and very energetic couples, I'd like to submit a complaint as well, but I'm willing to compromise and just submit a rumor that it was our very own goody two shoes choir singer, Mrs. Ginny Grainger or Boobs McGee for short, getting it and giving it good, so, should I go ahead and slide my credit card and press the green a tab on your touchscreen, hmm?"

Hmm, younger, energetic, getting it good and giving it good? I mean, hello, guys! All at 43. And yeah, yeah, yeah, the dweeb and the twerp get some credit.

"[Tap, tap, tap] hold off one moment, ma'am, before sliding your credit card to submit a false rumor [tap, tap, tap], ma'am, while I finish up with Mrs. Tillman since she was [tap, tap, tap] also here first, before you hip bumped her and my other customers to the side [tap, tap, tap]."

"Yeah, and thanks for the hip bone bruise (bitch), Mrs. Valls. Anyways, how's it looking, sweetie, hmm?"

"[Tap, tap, tap] ah, success! You can slide your credit card, Mrs. Tillman, and press the blue tab on the touchscreen to [tap, tap, tap] confirm a room transfer to room 301, which is an adjoining room with my hotel guest step mom, Mrs. Grainger [tap, tap, tap] and I've scheduled a brunch for the two of already [tap, tap, tap], so, you're almost all set [tap, tap, tap]."

"[Slides credit card and presses the blue tab] why, thank you [hip bumps Mrs. Valls back] and just what is on the brunch menu this morning then, hmm?"

"[Tap, tap, tap] tidbits, Mrs. Tillman, but not like Mrs. Grainger's tidbits [tap, tap, tap], juice..."

Hold please! Guys, tidbits! I have tidbits! Or I still have tidbits, but not bad for 43, right guys? Tidbits, hips and nips, guys!

"[Tap, tap, tap] juice, coffee, a tidbit of this and a tidbit of that, ma'am [tap, tap, tap] and I've gone ahead and tagged it as a "commando under choir gown" brunch since that's what Luke and Carlos requested when they slid their parents credit card and pressed the red tab for next morning follow up nerd and geek sex, ma'am [tap, tap, tap], so?"

[A wide eyes Mrs. Tillman frantically presses all the colored tabs before scurrying away with glee]

"Well, I never! Is it finally my turn now, Miss Front Desk Perky because now I want to submit a different rumor into the hotel's rumor mill that Mrs. Phat Boobs snuck out late last night after recital practice and sucked off two strange men in the bus stop hut just outside, so, should I slide my credit card and press the purple tab on your touchscreen now? And we need to hurry this up because all of a sudden, I'm not feeling too well and my tongue feels like it's beginning to swell up, so, be quick about it, Missy."

"[Tap, tap, tap] one moment, ma'am [tap, tap, tap] while I pull up the hotel's security video [tap, tap, tap], ahh, there it is [tap, tap, tap], oh, oh my then [tap, tap, tap]."

"Ah-hah [cough]! Now we're getting somewhere because "oh, oh my" must be in my favor, so, should I slide my credit card now and press the pink tab or what?"

"[Tap, tap, tap] one moment more, ma'am [tap, tap, tap], ma'am, ahem, that was you sneaking out late last night and sucking off two strange men in the bus stop hut [tap, tap, zoom, zoom], who both had green and yellow pimply bumps on their street gang cocks [tap, tap, zoom, zoom], would you care to review the video of you on your knees for yourself, ma'am [spins the large front desk main screen], hmm, ma'am?"

LOL, yeah, right, like running away the next morning after while trying to wipe your tongue clean helps now! And by the way, guys, you would never have a reason to visit a street worker to empty your balls since that would be my job! My job, I say.

[Front desk bell ding, ding, ding, ding, even though the front desk clerk is standing right there!]

"[Tap, tap, tap] yes, ma'am, how can I help you, ma'am [tap, tap, tap]?"

"Oh, um, yes [eye balls the front desk clerk's nametag], Missy Darla Darling, I'm Mrs. Mathews with the red gown choir and I just wanted to check and see if that old bitty, Mrs. Vivian Valls, has submitted any rumors about Mrs. Sanders and myself planning a mom switch off tonight with our, well, anyways, now it just feels like I should ask why the EMS team is ushering Mrs. Vivian Valls out of the hotel, so, should I slide my credit card and press a tab for that, missy, hmm?"

"[Tap, tap, tap] swollen tongue issues, ma'am [tap, tap, tap], yellowish green swollen tongue issues, ma'am [tap, tap, tap] and we frown upon mom switch offs ma'am [tap, tap, tap] for fear of accidental, yet innocent mistakes, ma'am [tap, tap, tap], so?"

"Oh, trust me, sweetie, I know all about accidental, yet innocent, um, ooh, well, um, I mean, I mean, Mrs. Mathews and myself don't do that (anymore), but listen, sweetie, I mean, I know that the men have probably reserved a secret hotel room to play cards in after hours, so, I mean..."

"[Tap, tap, tap] yes, ma'am, I might have an open adjoining hotel room [tap, tap, tap] where a horny choir momma might wear a sleeping mask [tap, tap, tap] and a short hotel nightie [tap, tap, tap] and leave the adjoining door unlocked [tap, tap, tap], ma'am, so?"

"Well, you don't have to make it sound like I'm a 46 years old whore, but where do I slide my credit card and what color tab do I press to be a 46 years old slut for an hour or two, hmm, Miss Darla Darling from the judgmental front desk?"

Oh, guys, you can sneak off to play cards with "the guys" anytime you want to, but I promise you, I'll deal from the bottom of your deck so hard before-hand that you will ignore Mrs. Mathews pretending to be asleep on the bed while wearing her short hotel nightie and her sleeping eye mask! But, tee he, I'll turn a sleeping mask blind eye if you promise me that you just want to jack off on her face! Also, guys, tee he, I will jack you off on her old bitty face myself!

And that can even us up for you not asking me much about why I feel 12 years younger after last night, guys.

"Tee he, good morning, Mrs. Grainger!" "Tee he, good morning, Mrs. Grainger!"

"Hmph! You two boys are being "morning after" naughty right now!"

"Tee he, we fucked you good, Mrs. Grainger!" "Tee he, we fucked you good, Mrs. Grainger!"

"Well, wasn't it at least a tie last night, guys, hmm?"

"Tee he, yeah, you fucked us good, Mrs. Grainger!" "Tee he, yeah, you fucked us good, Mrs. Grainger!"

I mean, you guys like it when it's a tie, right, guys?

"Well, I'll take that since I do feel 12 years younger and I'm even willing to admit that my kneeling down skills weren't the best, but listen..."

"Tee he, it still worked, Mrs. Grainger!" "Tee he, yeah, it still worked, Mrs. Grainger!"

I mean, I took that as a compliment anyways, so, what?

"Oh, well, um, well, can we at least agree that we're through now? And everybody has one-night stands in their lives, so, it's alright, right guys?"

"Tee he, whatever you say, Mrs. Grainger!" "Tee he, whatever you say, Mrs. Grainger!"

For the record, I said nothing! So, what?

"Well, some people have been saying that my tidbits still bring value to the bedroom, so, what say you two, hmm?"

"Tee he, we love your tidbits, Mrs. Grainger!" "Tee he, we love your tidbits, Mrs. Grainger!"

Well, I just wanted confirmation, so, what?

"Well, I need to move on to people closer to my age now, so, I mean, even at my more experienced age, I'm not sure what to say to you two younger adult males, who have a lot of power, so?"

"Tee he, how much power, Mrs. Grainger?" "Tee he, how much power, Mrs. Grainger?"

"Well, I just said that you two fucked 12 years off of my life last night, so, that much power!"

"Tee he, text us, Mrs. Grainger." "Tee he, text us, Mrs. Grainger!"

Guys, they are in my rearview! One of you is my new man now.

"Oh, yoo-hoo, Ginny, Ginny Grainger, yoo-hoo!"

Guys, guys, when you pick me up from choir practice for our dinner date, I mean, you can look at Sandra Samuels' booty one time! And then attack me!

"Good morning, Sandra, when does the rest of your ass arrive, hmm, tee he (cheek kiss, cheek kiss)."

"Oh, stop being silly, silly. Anyways, I heard a rumor that you're the hotel guest step mom to that honey pot at the front desk and I was wondering if you could..."

"[Tap, tap, tap] I'm right here, ma'am [tap, tap, tap], how can I help and my [tap, tap, tap] name is Darla, Darla Darling from the front desk [tap, tap, tap] and sometimes known as hotel step daughter Darla [tap, tap, tap], so?"

"Well, I was trying to break the ice, but since we're just turning left, I mean, well, I heard a hotel rumor that the 4th floor ice machine may or may not be the place to, um, you know, hook down, so?"

"[Tap, tap, tap] it's hook up, ma'am [tap, tap, tap], but a woman might do alright [tap, tap, tap] if she crouches down between the ice machine and the wall after 11pm [tap, tap, tap], ma'am [tap, tap, tap] or a woman could save my hotel guest step mom and go wiggle her booty in the front of the dweeb and the twerp, ma'am [tap, tap, tap]."

OMFG, guys, it might sound wrong, but you will attack me so hard if Sandra "wiggles" her booty at you while you're holding the car door open for me when I can't see it. Ahem, one time! But tee he, I'm a keeper, right guys?

"I mean, right now? In front of, um, right now?"

"[Tap, tap, tap] well, ma'am, the dweeb and the twerp are awake, so they're ready [tap, tap, tap] or shall I give Mrs. Wilson her wake up call now [tap, tap, tap], hmm?"

Tee he, well, that didn't take much.

"Tee he, well, that didn't take much, hotel step daughter, Darla Darling! Also, you're coming home with after the recital weekend, right?"

"[Tap, tap, tap] and be subjected to my step mommy sexually pleasuring my step daddy for what seems like hours and hours [tap, tap, tap] on end, I'll pass step mommy, but I'll come around [tap, tap, tap] for Sunday dinner [tap, tap, tap]."

Hah! Hours and hours, guys! And that's just me on you! At 43! And we'll leave enough time for you to chip in too, so.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't our first chair choir singer, Ginny Grainger! And in the flesh under your choir gown, I assume, since rumor has it that you've rewritten all of our choir hymns to include an amazing amount of "oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd" as the chorus lines, so, am I your sister wife tonight after hours or what, hmm, Ginny?"

Well, I mean, you're not here yet, guys!

"Oh, Linda, I'm not sure about all that and..."

[Ping, ping, ping]

"[Tap, tap, tap] that pinging means your adults only [tap, tap, tap] sauna is ready, step mommy Ginny [tap, tap, tap] and step daddy might be more forgiving if [tap, tap, tap] some men mistook you for your sister wife while in a steamy sauna [tap, tap, tap], I'm just saying [tap, tap, tap], so?"

I mean, I mean, I mean, honey button, I was just sitting there on the wooden bench, minding my own business and steaming my pours open and honey poo, I mean, this guy and then this other guy, just started calling me "dear" and I was dizzy from the hot steam and you just have to (boo-hoo) believe me, babe!

End Choir Recital 02