Choosing My Sister's Partners Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaahnn, mmmm!" Marsa is going to a happy place and I will take her all the way. Once I've tormented her enough by sucking hard on each breast and licking them all over, I begin the adventure down her body with my mouth and hands. She feels my cock move away from her pussy as my tongue drifts down over her belly button and she squirms some more at what I might do to her next. I reach her leggings with my mouth, tantalisingly covering her thighs and pubic mound. I move straight down her centre with my nose dragging over her leggings and I can feel where her vagina begins with a soft crest and a hard bump in the center. She feels my nose rumble over her clit and my breath seeps through her leggings and briefs to warm her pussy. I press my nose into her softest area and inhale slowly and deeply through my nose to capture her source and her unique essence. She writhes and breathes heavily as she feels my tongue licking at her pussy through the clothes.

It's time now as I move my mouth back to her abdomen and kiss her there, following her clothing down over her pubic mound as my hands now drag her leggings and briefs off of her legs. I lick her and kiss her all the way down and finally find the top of her pussy where her clitoris is reaching out to be abused. I slip her clothes all the way off and suck gently on her clitoris. She is a quivering wreck already and I have barely started.

"C... C... Coming... A.. A lot!" She hardly manages to talk as my hands come back to discover her body fully. Her engorged, wet clitoris tastes of honey and her vulva has the manifest smell of dirty lust. My fingers press into her supple breasts as she presses her pelvis towards my mouth. I flick my tongue relentlessly across her clitoris and she flinches in orgasm with every lick. I extend her orgasm out towards a full minute with consistent, unwavering assault on her most vulnerable bump, firmly rolling her clitoral hood across and scooping under her clit with my tongue.

I am struggling to hold on to my lucidity with this hot young woman at my mercy, the amount of blood in my cock must be clouding my head as it starts to feel like a dream. I finally release her clit from my lips and begin lapping between her labia, tonguing her bumpy textured pussy flesh hiding behind them. She flakes out on the bed and allows me to explore her more deeply with my mouth. She plays with her breasts as I roll her labia around my tongue and gently press them with my teeth. She has so much slick honey flowing around her pussy, I could drink her forever. But she wants more than just my mouth to explore her special place, I realise as she begins gently tugging my long jet black hair up towards her.

I nurture her pussy with a few light kisses before I drag my lips and tongue all the way up her body, nibbling and sucking on the soft skin of her stomach, her erect nipples and silken breasts as I finally meet her face to face and begin kissing. She feels my long, hard cock heavily drag up the inside of her legs, stroking inside her thigh and touching up against her, the shaft pressing along the length of her messy wet pussy. The tenderness of her labia kissing the top side of my shaft is pure bliss and I react by pressing my face against hers and pressing her lower lips between my teeth in blind passion.

I can feel her hands grabbing my ass and pulling me down on her, letting me know she wants everything that I do too. She is wriggling almost manically as she tries to get an angle on my big meaty cock. I love the massaging feeling on my cock that she is causing by moving her pussy around to try and envelop me. I bring her under control by stopping our kissing, placing my right hand on her shoulder and catching her eyes with my intense gaze. She stops moving, her breathing deep and elevated, and penetrates my gaze with expectant eyes.

As we gaze at each other I release my hand from her shoulder and push myself back a little. As my cock moves away from her pussy my erection drags my glans between her slimy labia and strongly teases at her entrance as it continues pushing through her pussy to come to rest on her clitoris. She sharply inhales as my tip brushes her pussy and clit, and I finally start to bear my cock down between the tightness of her inner labia and I begin to dowel her soft tunnel with my flared glans.

We keep our eyes locked together as I cause her tender vagina to envelop my thick cock, pushing myself slowly and firmly deeper and deeper into her most secret place. I feel her ridges and bubbly g-spot passing over my shaft, every little bump and valley of her unique vagina imprinting around every part of my sensitive glans and shaft. Marsa breathes rapidly as she shares her most secret physical space with the most sordid part of my body, symbolising our choice to share rare emotions and feelings together.

She welcomes all seven of my inches so deeply inside her with a glorious squishing sound, my glans touches her cervix and presses gently against it, her relative fortress hidden within her walls of pleasure. I pin her pelvis to her bed with my cock and touch my lips to hers, and our bodies remain motionless but for the fierce kissing we inflict upon one another. My cock strains upwards and pushes at the topside wall of her vagina while the squeezing contractions she makes stroke my cock in short reciprocation. My chest gently strokes slowly across her breasts as her nipples almost reach up to touch me. Her hands are stroking and pressing my back as she allows herself to be taken by me.

She spreads her straightened legs invitingly and I move my legs together between them as she tries to keep them straight on the bed and resist wrapping those slender white legs around my torso. I slowly and gently take my first withdrawal from inside her, once more feeling all of her inner perfections slipping over my flared glans as it slides back out. She's a close fit for my cock, but she's done well to manage my girth for being 15 years younger than me. Her natural lubricant spills over her perineum as my glans lifts it out from inside her, replacing it with my own generous spillings of precum beading out of my meatus. I love how her vagina stretches and moves at the whim of my cock without the slightest resistance, yet somehow squeezes me gently at the same time.

"Ooo..." Marsa arches her back and moans as my cock returns inside her fully, more quickly and with a firmer bump against her cervix that we both feel together. Now her pussy is being layed deeply and with steady, powerful thrusts we merge our bodies through our distilled sexual urges.

"Feels so good inside you Marsa..." I tell her between kisses as I lustfully pound her underneath me.

"I'm so happy you like it in me!" Her very good but cute levels of slightly broken English intensify my attraction and urge to breed her. We kiss and fuck in a deep and steady intercourse, her body beginning to bead up with tiny droplets of sweat as I heat her from inside with my hot, blood filled cock. Occasionally we stop rocking against each other, look at each other with a curious lust and kiss passionately as her pussy flinches helplessly against my hard cock nestled inside her.

"I want to come inside you, but I don't want to stop having sex with you..." I share my inner conflict as I enjoy her body selfishly.

"Use me how you want Elpy..." Marsa is being very submissive, opening herself to any of my decisions. I lick her tongue and gyrate my cock in her pussy sensually, cupping her breasts in my hands and catching her nipples between my fingers. I'm trying not to come yet, and I stop moving into her for moments to keep myself on the edge of control. Her pussy and my cock are a sordid mess, the most desirable state to be in together.

I want to see how she looks from behind, with her cute bum and my cock disappearing between her legs, so I lift her leg up past me until she rolls over, her pussy worming over my cock easily with all of our natural liquids mixing inside. We kneel with her legs tucked between mine and I press her back into my chest, squeezing her breasts still more and cradling them in my hands as I start probing her pussy deeply again with my cock. The different angle feels great again, her bumpy gspot now taking more of the force as my glans rails along the top wall of her pussy. My thick base stretches her vulva and reduces her perineum to a mere centimetre of tender skin between her asshole and love hole.

Her backside jiggles perfectly as each thrust I give her hits her all the way inside. Her bum feels soft and smooth against my abdomen as I bring her up against me, her slender torso stroked all over by my big hands.

"Ooh, ooh, ohh!" Marsa seems to be getting extra stimulation from my hands freely accessing her full frontal exposure, and she's getting a nice hit on her g spot from my cock in this position. I use my right hand and arm to stroke and hold close her soft bosomous breasts while I stroke down across her pubic mound with my left hand, my fingers quickly finding her wet, excited clitoris and hood. She arches her back, reeling in desire as I bite into the side of her neck and flick her clit a few times.

She loses it and almost passes out in my arms as I drive her deep and fast with my cock and flick her clitoris with my fingers. Her body shudders in an almost seizure level orgasm as the only sounds that come from her throat are the accidental utterances of her interrupted breathing breaking through the tightened airpipe in her arched-back neck. I feel her gushing a little as hot liquid spills over my shaft and balls, adding volume to the already noisy squishing her pussy makes when I pound her.

She flakes out completely and I lay her to rest on her front, her head to one side breathing rapidly. Her heart shaped bum looks perfect with my shaft disappearing through her centre and into her strongly fucked pussy. I continue to take drags of her pussy with my cock as she lies on the bed panting, unable to do anything about the intercourse I am having with her.

I palm her abs firmly and accurately thrust her pussy with full and deep presses against her cervix. She merely pants quickly to cope with the continued stimulation.

"I'm gonna come in your pussy, Marsa."

"Mmmhhh..." Is all she can muster as I quicken on her soft vulva. My thrusting becomes uneven as I approach orgasm, and her tight pussy slaps shut loudly whenever my cock briefly leaves it. The noise and feeling is outrageously erotic and only seconds later I fly over the cliff edge of orgasm at speed. My thrusting slows and on a final delve my cock bursts semen deep into her tender pussy.

Load after load of steaming hot semen ejects from me at force and rapidly overflows her inside. My vision blurs as my body redirects all function to dosing Marsa with as much of my seed as physically possible.

"I can... Feel it... Oh!" Marsa breathlessly explains the heat of my gunge vitiate her vagina. I gently lay forwards to rest beside her, my pelvis still mounted atop hers, chained together viscerally with our sex organs. Our effort and pleasure has exhausted us both, and we fall asleep within moments.


12