Choosing My Sister's Partners Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, mmm!" Jenna softly moans on my cock as it orgasms in her mouth, only my fingers stopping semen from flooding her completely.

"Sis, fuck, ohh nnnng! Sis!" I just want to call for my sister as her tongue swipes across my orgasming glans, collecting precum that had been building inside my penis as it is forced into her mouth. She is encouraged by my sudden crescendo of pleasure, her other hand joining next to my own that desperately tries to save my load for later. She strokes the underside of my balls which makes it even more difficult to defeat the pumping action of my breeding system. She starts to consume more of my length into her mouth as she sucks, almost determined to be choked with a barrage of white cum. She makes stronger moans that shake through my shaft and stimulate my balls, reaching deep into my belly and igniting heedless levels of sexual desire.

My orgasm starts to fade and I have somehow prevented my sister from milking me despite the heavy edging she is inflicting on me. She continues sucking on me and I feel her throat hungrily swallowing all the precum she encourages out of my meatus.

"Jenna, my first orgasm with you instead of just having to think about you." I smile at her, with her lips sealed around my fat penis, 2 thirds of it occupying as far as the back of her throat, the exposed third dribbling with her saliva which she massages into my balls, a sister enamoured with her brother's reproductive organs. She squints at my declaration of orgasm, possibly expecting a different taste to occur during a male ejaculation.

"Mm? Was that semen?" She mumbles as she dislodges my cock from her mouth to investigate my tip for evidence.

"No, just a lot of precum. I held back my seed this time." I gesture to her to look as I show how I clasped fingers around my balls to block the semen from rushing out. She smiles and licks my balls and shaft caringly.

"Will you put it in my vivi?" She kisses my tip and coyly asks to be impregnated.

"I'm going to fill you up with my cum, sis. Lots of semen just for going deep into you down there. You'll need very good birth control." I cradle her breast in my hand, gently squeezing and stroking her. She reacts by fucking her mouth on my penis a few times.

"I've been on it for a while, but I wish it was safe to get pregnant with you..." She stares at my tip whimsically.

"Oh sis, that would be so sexy, getting you pregnant... I guess not all my dreams can be real. The rest have come true now though." I look at her as she nurses on my glans, wiping more precum off with her tongue and popping me between her lips repeatedly as though I were her lollipop.

"Hey sis, do you want me to?" I reluctantly deprive her of my gleaming cock, clean and polished by her mouth, make sure to tap her on the cheeks with it a couple of times and stroke it on her neck and chin before I slide down to be level with her and start to kiss her lovingly.

"Yes... oh goodness..." Jenna feels my penis stroke down her torso and nest between her thighs once more as I suck her lips and offer my tongue for her to suck.

"Mmm, my cock loves your legs too... Are you okay sis?" I notice her pensive, emotional stare as she ponders her lower lip with a finger.

"You really are the only one I can say yes to..." She reflects on her anxiety and how presumably there is none when she's with me.

"I should have done this with you yesterday, as soon as I held you in my arms I should have touched you like we are now." I reflect on our needless hesitation and haggling to get to where we both wanted to be... Together.

"I always wanted just you, of course I couldn't say yes to anyone else..." Jenna reasons her so called anxiety to it's possible conclusion. I kiss her lips and squeeze her soft breasts and smooth torso into my body, feeling her warmth and the supreme pillowy press of her wonderful big breasts against my pectorals.

"I should have done this years ago, sis..." I move my lips down her neck, gently pursing on her chest, groaning as my cock slides along past her knees and I lick and kiss over her belly and approach that fuzzy patch of hair that poorly obscures her amazing pubic mound. I stop myself as much as possible from succumbing immediately to the magnetic pull that her vulva has on me, her smell, her wetness and her slowly opening legs making me breathe hard and fight to make my foreplay last a little longer. Finally I get to see everything of my sister's most forbidden secret, as I lick down between her pelvis and thigh on one side, feeling her hot labia almost scald my cheek as I suck the inside of her right thigh as if to hold on to my last hope of falling into her completely.

"Yes... Yes... My brother!" Jenna gasps as I turn and face her little fire flower My breath sweeps over her vulva, warming her labia and clitoris and increasing her wetness still further. As I bring 2 fingers down over her pubic mound and among her clitoris once more, my nose touches her most pronounced inner labia, touching together in a red seal of engorgement, shielding her deeper secrets from my view. I manage to wait longer before bringing my lips against her well of pleasure, instead lifting and moving my lips among her clitoris and slowly sucking in all her labia that dress her little sex button. Now driving my tongue up into her clitoris from underneath, she gets her first big lick across her pussy, and I get a heavy dose of her light, honey syrup covering my mouth inside and out, my nose and my cheeks from how much extra she has made that lingered over her inner thighs. It's the best feeling I've ever had, holding my sister's own secret sex garden in my mouth, having her slime begin to cover me everywhere. My mouth has not known any better taste and texture.

"Unnh, ooh no, oh no, ohh," my sister rattles off nonsense as she moans loudly, my fingers giving plenty of room for my tongue to flick over her clitoris when I'm not madly sucking and licking the upper half of her pussy. Her pelvis pushes her clit into me as I use the whole length of my tongue to slide across it. Her body gyrates, her breasts bounce like a firm jelly on a knocked table as her body quakes on each slow, firm passing of my tongue and sucking by my lips. I moan back and it reverberates through her vulva to penetrate more deeply into her substantial clitoral substrate. I feel her coming again, strong like before, her back arching, her fingers dragging through my deep jet black hair, her grasp weakening as orgasm rakes her body over and over. My tongue gently flicks her clit while I suck her labia between my lips. I can't wait any longer, it's time to run my tongue down her centre and press it through her labia to find her little forbidden, ripply, bubbly entrance that leads so far inside of her.

I push my tongue, with some difficulty, past my sister's entrance and finally get properly inside of her. Steaming hot, slimy, sweet and tight are the sensations my tongue and lips enjoy as her labia begin to hug my entire nose and spread a little over my cheeks while I strive to be as close to her centre as I can. I feel her legs separate and lift while her pelvis sinks against my face, as if she would swallow me whole if she could.

"Deeper, deeper Elpy!" She cries to feel me touch her core, but my tongue simply will not be long enough. I endeavour to try and touch her cervix, but my tongue can just reach half way down inside my gentle, sexual sister. Her pussy tastes ever richer as I pull her essence into my mouth with my tongue, scooping at her pussy as completely as I can manage, her scent driving my self control completely out of me. I place my big hands over her raised thighs and push her pelvis further into my face. Her labia sooth and warm me while her welcoming pussy feeds me her hot honey slime. I continue penetrating her vagina with my tongue as long as I have breath for it, and I feel her gently ache with several moderate orgasms, causing more of her cum to brim at her entrance which I promptly lap up. Her little curvy butt pinned to her bed by my hands, she has to receive my unrelenting obsession with her beautiful pussy.

"I love you sis..." I look over her belly up at her face as she peaks down at me lurking between her legs and breathing quickly on her pubic mound.

"Bro, come here..." Jenna beckons me up towards her knowing that doing so will bring her brother's long seeking cock up against her pussy. Her short stature lets my 7 inch shaft drive up the middle of her legs and, finally touch against her as I meet her lips with my own.

"I love you too Elpy." Her soft and sincere eyes emote at me wantingly.

"Will you take me inside, sis?" I give her a final moment to decide our fate.

"I'll never say no to you, brother... I want you inside." She blinks and moves her hips to tease my tip with her labia. I join lips with her as my thick flared glans begins to push her ruby inner labia apart, becoming enveloped by them as the heat of her vulva wraps around me. There is no resistance despite her pussy being so tight as to hug every millimetre of my glans as I steadily and unyieldingly drive my penis through her pulsing, silky soft pussy. I don't stop until there is no room left inside her. My meatus strokes her cervix gently, the deepest a man is ever supposed to reach into a woman and I have achieved this with my sister. Her pelvis tenses and her pussy vainly attempts to push on me. But I'm rock hard, heavy and unmoving. Her body entirely pinned to her bed by my hot meaty shaft that bears down inside her. Her hands are gripping my arms as she tries to fathom the pleasure of her brother being so completely inside her. A few small movements of my pelvis stirs her centre and I feel her pussy gush over my shaft as she soaks her bedlinen.

"Ahhh!" Her lungs empty as I begin a little more of a thrusting motion, causing my glans to massage her cervix and my shaft to stroke her pussy all the way down. Her gushing orgasms become audible as her liquid rushes over my balls and up my abdomen. Her eyes cross and her arms go limp, almost as if utterly defeated and rag-dolled on the bed under me.

"That's my hot little sister, good girl, good girl, my love..." I softly encourage her to enjoy her catastrophic orgasm, making her feel safe to lose her inhibitions and focus on the moment as it happens.

"Elpy... aooh..." Jenna is suitably in her moment, as am I. The sheer pleasure of watching my nude sister ravaged by orgasm as I take her pussy with my cock is the single greatest moment in my life. As we lay there, legs entangled and wrestling, deeply connected, her fingers pressing my back as I cradle her head in one hand and stroke her bum with the other, I can only think of filling her with semen, my primeval mind taking over. I just want to pump lots of semen into my little sister. Really fill her pussy up, and really let my seed explore deeper and deeper into her body, where I cannot go myself.

"I want to come inside you sis." I whisper as I stroke her asshole playfully.

"I want your cum in my pussy!" She pants, still reeling from her gushing orgasm. Her legs wrap around my waist and she presses her pussy against me, forcing my penis against her cervix and making her jolt in pleasure. Her little acrobatic legs have more strength than usual, pinning me deep inside her and making no room for thrusts to occur. The pleasure of being inside her to the deepest possible for a long, thick shaft such as mine is bringing me to my edge. This strength in her legs, perhaps from her dancing lessons over the years. If she has that strength, then she will also have the flexibility too.

With some ease I reach back and pull her leg by the ankle back to between us, doing the same on the other side and then pressing her legs down so that they flay upwards beside her head. Her pussy is now the furthest part of her body from her head, those legs pinned easily flat against the bed as they frame her torso in a deeply sexually inviting manner. Those bare, toned yet soft legs flow down to her hips and centre around her pussy, still stuffed full of her brother's penis.

"Your body can do anything, sis!" I take a moment to soak in her acrobatic, popsicled situation. As I hold her down by the ankles, I begin biting her calves gently. Now free from her clutching legs, I start to move up for what will be her first punishing thrust that thuds against her womb and oozes thick slime from her pussy with a soft squelching noise.

"Aaaa! Ohh my god..." My sister realises what a single thrust from me can achieve as she lays at my mercy, pinned and unable to avoid the aggressive passion of my sexual intention upon her. As I lift for a second punishing penetration, I move from biting her leg to sucking on the side of her neck, biting and kissing vampirically. Impressively she manages to meet my plunging thrust into her with a slight but noticeable tensioning of her pelvis which brings her pussy up off the bed very slightly to meet the terminal bump of my glans against her cervix again. Her butt is straight into the bed on impact again, but she takes it and enjoys it so well with her reciprocations. The slime brimming over her scarlet, aroused labia that kiss around my shaft is the best looking, hottest raunchiest image ever. I feel her working my shaft with her fit young vagina, so good it's like a gripping, sucking force put upon the flared end of my cock and the shaft that hides inside her.

"Fuck me hard, really hard, oh Elpy, oh fuck!" I can't ignore her plea to be bred mercilessly, my head is clouded by her smell and her feel. Something in me resumes control that I cannot inhibit, my body now beginning to intercourse my sister's pussy with increasing speed. She can barely express herself vocally as her pussy is truly spread and 7 inches of brutal phallus split her like a pneumatic hammer. The noise of penetrating my sister is the only thing I can hear, soaking squelches and fresh slimy slaps taking the focus of my ears. All in, I stand no chance of holding out against orgasm any longer.

"Gonna cum in you sis, little tight sister pussy oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, ohh..." I can only gasp these sentiments as I tip over the edge and this special moment begins as I first breed my sister.

"Put it in, your semen, all my brother, cum... ooooh!" My sister loses cognition and speech articulation as several large, slow thrusts fuck into her and a substantial delivery of my semen barrels forth into her pussy with an occupying force and unusual texture that she can feel with the inside of her pussy. I pump and pump into my sister, a prohibited impregnation of her body with mine. My cum is as eager as my soul to be inside her, every drop of semen emptying me to drown her cervix before rushing back out of her pussy in a pressured squirt as her limited remaining space is flooded. Brother seed spills over her perineum and over her little pink asshole. She feels a constant river of me cascade over her ass and soak into her single bed. I feel her pussy weakly orgasming as it loses stamina through the punishing meat I gift into her and her inexperience with intercourse. Her legs twitch as they lay up beside her torso, thrown aside for the most exposure and access to her delicious vagina.

"I put everything in your pussy sis." I whisper in her ear as I slowly move inside her to wind down the sensual exchange of our bodies.

"I love how it feels. Mmh, it's everywhere..." Jenna revels at being the canvas to my hot ooze.

"I want to be inside you forever sis." I keep myself pressed inside her, preventing too much of my semen from going overboard onto her bedsheets.

"I'd like that. Your penis is the best... I wanted it all the time." We kiss as she flatters me and I flick her nipples and stroke her thigh, her hands tickling at the small of my back.

"Sorry for waiting this long sis, I won't make that mistake ever again." I gaze into her eyes sincerely and kiss her lips.

"I love just being here with you, is this real?" One of her hands strokes around to my balls and her fingers follow my shaft up to her labia, as if to check she really has her brother's penis inside her vagina.

"My semen is going deep into you now Jenna. It wants to breed you so much." I move my hand from her exposed thigh to join her fingers as they toy with the seal made between her pussy and my cock. I run my finger around her labia and over her clitoris, gently and slightly to massage her sensually.

"Are you in my womb now brother?" Her eyelids flutter as my textured index finger strokes over her overstimulated clitoral crown.

"Yes, I'm deep in your womb, and I will be forever, I'm going to cum inside you lots of times a day, you'll never be without my semen in your most sacred place.

"Promise you'll fill me up, I want it in my womb, I want it in my tummy. I want you to do it in my butt too..." She wiggles her pelvis playfully as she wistfully fantasises about being cummed into by her brother.

"Ooh, I'd love to put it in there, think you can fit me in?" I move my fingers from her clit and stroke around her asshole, pressing slightly at her entrance but not enough to penetrate her.

"Use lots of lube or something, I have to have you in my bum, oh, yeah..." Jenna is beside herself with the dirty talk, gasping a little as I heavily tease at her butt with my fingers.

"There won't be an inch of you I haven't touched in forbidden ways." My penis moves and expands a little again inside her as I think of the pleasure we have yet to share. More of my cum spills out of my sister and adds to the growing wet patch on her bed covers. She let's out a chilled shudder, due to our reduced activity and our naked skin exposed to the air.

"Let's snuggle in together sis. Let me..." I slide one arm behind her back and lift her off of her bed, my other hand pulling down the bed covers to my knees as she sits ensconced on my cock. I lay her back down on the soft linen and then pull the duvet down and over our feet before pulling it over us and finishing with me laying alongside her little body, still inside her vagina and leaning my chest into her breast for as much skin on skin as possible.

"Mmm, oh it's so nice to cuddle like this, oh Elpy!" I can't say anything as we start a long kissing session, our bodies rocking softly against each other and our hands exploring, hers holding my balls and mine rubbing her nipples or kneading her butt firmly, my penis now semi hard, enough to begin proper intercourse again. Our new activity quickly steams up the air and we have a hot writhing intercourse under the bed covers. Jenna slides herself up and down on my flared cock, the pleasure and pain of the overstimulation making me edge already.

"Oh, brother! Oh! Oh!" My sister loses her mind and rides herself over my shaft as she ends up on top of me, laying exhausted yet unable to stop rocking her pelvis on me, a loud slimy sound continuously happening as her pussy thuds against me on every thrust, more semen from before running down my shaft and bubbling on my pubic area and over my balls.

"Oh! OH! OHH! Aaa...!" Jenna's pussy grips my shaft and she yelps into a sudden silence as her whole body flings upwards, her pelvis hits forwards and downwards and pushes hard on my cock, almost pressing my tip through her cervix. Her breath holds stopped as tremors abuse her entire body, the bed covers falling off her back and revealing a sweaty little glistening woman, glowing in orgasm, breasts bouncing with the severity of her quaking climax. Large gushes leave her pussy and rush across my belly, her female cum painting me in a clear, fragrant slime. Before she falls backwards I sit up and catch her with my muscly arms, effortlessly cradling her as she falls from consciousness against my chest. I softly grunt in her ear as she brings me to ejaculation again.