Chop Susie

Story Info
Susie to the rescue.
748 words
3.94
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A middle-aged man entered the Asian massage located in a small strip mall which had seen better days. An old woman, likely a refuge from the Viet Nam war was behind a cluttered counter. She looked at him.

Finally she spoke. "First time you here?" She asked.

The man nodded.

"You here get massage I think?" Her years in the states had done little to improve her English.

The man Shrugged.

She slid her hand under the counter and apparently pressed a buzzer that could only be heard elsewhere. It was not long before a curtain to the right of the old woman parted and a short Asian girl, maybe twenty, stepped through.

Not a single word of the conversation which followed in Vietnamese was understood by the man.

The girl motioned for him to come with her, perhaps down the dark hallway behind her. The man hesitated. Additional conversations between the two Asians caused the old woman to raise her voice. "You go with Susie." She pointed down the hall.

The man followed the girl trying his best to get a better look at her. She was small. Straight black hair was certainly no surprise nor was her stature. She seemed quite sure of herself. He thought she was likely related to the old woman in that regard.

The girl stopped at a door and opened it. "Please, in." She said and the man entered. The room was very small. A massage table in the center and a narrow table with various bottles of oils was against the far wall.

"You get undress." The girl said and she went to a chair next to the table and sat down.

The man hesitated.

"You shy?" She said. "You not think I know you good before you go?" She managed a smile. "I think very much yes."

The man began to unbutton his shirt, a cotton button down collar dress shirt. When she had placed it on the massage table, he slowly undid his belt.

"No need rush." Girl said. "We charge by hour." She laughed.

The man lowered and stepped out of his khaki slacks. He stood there in white briefs and whiter socks.

The girl stood and untied the ribbon around her waist. The wrap around robe fell open and then off of her shoulders. She was naked and very pretty.

She moved around the table and came up close to the man. She reached out and grasped his cock, it was only four inches and her fingers easily wrapped around it. "You not much big." She said. "I try get it hard." She began to stroke the man and he was quick to respond.

In just a couple of minutes, she looked down. "Well, hard, enough." She offered. "Still small." She added.

"You get on table." She instructed.

The man did, laying on his back.

The girl was beside him now, looking at his prone figure. "Maybe I just suck." She said. "What you think?"

The man nodded.

"Sure." She said. She took the cock in her hand again. It all but disappeared, concealed by her tiny hand.

The man closed his eyes. He sensed her breath on him before he felt her lips. Soft, gentle, almost consoling, she took the entire length of him. She worked a talented tongue over the tip of it as she held him deep in her mouth.

In only two minutes, the man groaned and his ass lifted and he emptied what was a dribble of semen from his nuts.

Without a flinch, the girl swallowed his offering and proceeded to lick the now flaccid penis clean.

She straightened, patting the man's thigh. "Not get money's worth I think." She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Why you cum so fast?" She asked.

The man stood up without speaking and reached for his trousers.

"I make you embarrassed." She said. "Not mean to do." She added.

The man shrugged.

"You wait." She said. "I think, maybe." She went to the table and returned with a tube.

When she returned, she spread some on her fingers and leaned over the table. As the man watched, she pressed two fingers into her anus. She looked at him. "You come. Fuck Susie."

The man hesitated.

"You have little dick." She said. "Simple fact. Not bad thing." She smiled at the man. "You just need find good place for little dick."

"Now you get to know Susie real good. Chop, Chop."