Chords that Bind Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James adored the effort she made. He wrapped her curly tresses around his fist, and began a rhythm, starting slow to help her adjust. She was a perfect vessel for his cock. It wasn't long before he was fucking her mouth in earnest, feeling her small mouth struggle to take as much as possible.

Cecilia's knees didn't much like this position, and she knew she could take more of him if this awful collar weren't preventing her. She didn't even have the use of her hands. The aching void in her pussy made her suck harder, struggling to prevent him from leaving her mouth. The way he held her hair so firmly made her desire burn hotter, and she gave over all resistance as he took her mouth for his pleasure.

Her tiny moans as she fought her restraints gave way as she sucked. He looked down at her and lost all control, coming hard into her mouth. Her tongue flicked back and forth under his cock, driving him crazy until he withdrew from her warm mouth, breathing hard.

Cecilia still couldn't look anywhere but straight ahead. She watched with pride and want as James tucked himself away, licking her lips provocatively. Coming down from his high, James wondered how she could look at him like that, and yet blush so deeply in her innocence.

He didn't care as long as she continued to look at him with the same desire he held for her. He was sure she'd be more than willing to be freed of her various bindings. That could wait for just a moment longer. He kissed her once more with force, filling her mouth again, this time with his tongue. She was so feisty when he deprived her of her hands like this.

Cecilia was going mad with desire and frustration. His kiss was glorious, but she wanted to run her hands through his hair or pull him closer. The handcuffs bit into her wrists as she struggled, arching her back and thrusting her breasts into his hands in her quest for more.

James toyed with her breasts for a moment. How could he not when she proffered them so? But he then pulled the knots on her thighs. Cecilia felt the taught cords give way and used her newfound mobility to straighten, kneeling that much higher. James broke the kiss, setting his attention to removing the rope from her ankles. She twisted, giving him easy access to her cuffed wrists. Cecilia wanted them off.

Instead of hearing the small keys unlock the cuffs, she felt herself being lifted. James tossed Cecilia easily over his shoulder, enjoying her gasp. Something about her eagerness to shed the handcuffs made James want to leave them there.

SMACK!

SMACK!

His hand came down on each cheek, the opportunity and position too perfect to ignore.

Cecilia jerked at the unexpected spanks. James seemed to have hold of her, but with her hands trapped, she felt precarious, worried she'd fall on her face. Her upside-down view of the studio jolted as James walked and she had to close her eyes as he took the stairs down from the attic and down the corridor to the bedroom.

He gave her bottom a few more spanks. She was pliant in her position slung over his shoulder. He flicked the lights on and then deposited Cecilia on the bed with a soft toss.

"Umph!" Cecilia righted herself, relieved to be right-side up again. James locked the door to their room. Cecilia's face flushed as she reoriented herself and started watching him unbutton his shirt, devouring the view of his broad chest and shoulders.

"Stay right there."

Cecilia gave a pout. She had been just about to make her way to the edge of the bed. He'd read her mind.

He stalked over to her, the large bed putting unwanted distance between them. He considered her with his light blue gaze. His scrutiny made her uncomfortable. Now she couldn't decide if the handcuffs or the collar were more irritating. She averted her eyes, even though the collar prevented further flight.

"Look at me."

She did.

Cecilia's response made James's decision for him. He'd been up in the air on what he most wanted to do.

"Cecilia, what did I just tell you about hiding from me?"

Her voice was small but steady. "I'm not to hide from you, Sir."

"Is that posture collar comfortable?"

Cecilia didn't know how to answer. It wasn't. It was unyielding and irritating. If she told him, would he be upset with her?

"Cecilia? Is it?"

"Yes Sir," she lied.

James crossed his arms across his chest, and Cecilia knew she gave the wrong answer. His eyes narrowed, but she didn't dare avert her gaze again, instead opting to bite her lip.

James hadn't expected her to lie about such a thing. He knew that straining against a collar like that wasn't comfortable. It wouldn't induce debilitating pain, but it certainly wasn't a silk scarf. He contemplated this as he pulled a blanket off the top shelf of his wardrobe.

Cecilia didn't dare speak. Did he think she was sassing him? She wasn't in much of a position to contradict him. Would he leave the collar on longer now that she'd said it was comfortable? Why wouldn't he say anything?

He turned back to her, and she saw a lump of fur in his arms. "Stand up." She clambered off the king-size bed, ears pricked for his next short command.

James nearly forgot what he was doing as her muscles flexed and pulled on the bindings wrapped around her torso. The doleful look in her eyes brought him back to the here and now.

He didn't know the reason for her lie. It was such an insignificant thing, and he might have played along, except for the fact that if she was willing to lie about this, he worried what else she'd keep from him.

He spread out the blanket. He never used it because it was too warm for him, but it was a lovely thing made of red fox pelts and incredibly soft. He needed to correct some of Cecilia's assumptions. He might have refrained from giving her explicit rules, but he still had expectations. He would spell them out now. James meant for it to be a sensual lesson, not a harsh punishment, and so he set the scene accordingly.

What would he do? The change in James's demeanor set Cecilia on edge. After spreading the fur blanket over the duvet, James beckoned her over with a crook of his finger. He reached into his pocket, removing her black chocker and the small key to her handcuffs. James turned her around and examined her wrists.

She'd been pulling quite a bit, and he could see where the steel bit into her tiny limbs. He unlocked them, but Cecilia's audible relief would be short-lived. He pulled lambskin-lined cuffs from the wardrobe. Having her hands back gave Cecilia a burst of courage, "Sir, what've—?"

"Hush. Give me your hands." His voice was sharp, but as he presented her hands to him, he kissed each wrist tenderly before wrapping them in the oh-so-soft cuffs and clipping them together in front of her.

James wanted to ease the trepidation in his submissive's eyes. He hadn't counted on a training session, but she hadn't earned more affection.

"Cecilia, what is your safeword?"

"'Red', Sir," she whispered.

"Louder."

"It's 'red', Sir," she repeated.

"You know that the minute I hear the word 'red,' I'll stop what I'm doing and untie you with no repercussions whatsoever, yes?"

Cecilia tried to nod. But, before James could correct her, she answered in the affirmative.

Better, James thought to himself.

"On the bed then," he gestured with a nod of his head. He retrieved the accompanying set of ankle cuffs, and four more lengths of rope.

It was easier to move with her hands in front of her. The fur blanket was exceptionally soft, and for a moment, Cecilia ran her bound hands over the pelts and closed her eyes. She came back to the present, and her situation, when James took her ankles without a word, cuffing them both and clipping them together.

He could tell she liked the fox blanket, and James was no longer too discouraged about the evening's change in direction. "Lie down, Cecilia."

She did, curious what the luxurious fur would feel like against her nude body. James sat on the edge of the bed and leaned over her, taking her wrists and slowly stretching her arms over her head until they touched the headboard, where he secured them. Cecilia's breath caught. She was frightened of what was to come, but the lush softness on her skin soothed her.

"Sir? Please tell me—"

"Shhh," he chastised, "In a moment."

In lieu of an answer, Cecilia's imagination filled in questions at a breakneck pace.

James struggled with the part of Cecilia that didn't trust him yet. He knew it was unreasonable to expect unquestioning obedience so soon, especially given her past. She was doing as well as could be expected and he was proud of her so far. Getting through this momentary uncertainty would help build her trust.

He threaded another loop of rope above her left knee. Gently tugging until the other end was tied to the side of the bed. He gave her left leg similar treatment until she was symmetrically tied, bound by ropes tied off in the cardinal directions. The last bit of rope secured her ankles to the footboard.

Jesus, this was an alluring picture. Her shapely legs were bent and yet still spread, framing her open pussy. The contrasting tension from each rope meant there was nowhere for her to pull or twist. The rope harness he tied earlier continued to outline her features and present her breasts beautifully. All he wanted was to be inside her. He was hard again. It was good he'd sated some of his desire for her earlier; her little white lie meant he'd need to delay their gratification.

He took a breath and resisted touching her bound body. "Cecilia, why did you lie to me?"

She thought he knew. Now, Cecilia knew he knew.

There was no sense in denying it. When silence was his answer, James returned once more to the wardrobe.

SWACK!

SWACK!

Cecilia yelped as James's leather riding crop cut into her sensitive inner thighs.

"I expect you to answer questions when asked Cecilia. Just because I'm not giving you an encyclopedia of rules, doesn't mean I don't have expectations of my submissive."

"I'm sorry Sir!" Cecilia's eyes started to well with tears and she couldn't wipe them away. How had she already messed up so badly?

"I can see that. But I need you to tell me why."

"I didn't want to disappoint you or seem like I was complaining."

"So you were being agreeable for my sake when I asked you if that posture collar is uncomfortable?" James clarified.

"Yes Sir."

The crop traced a line down her right calf. She shuddered as her body gave her conflicting messages about the feel of the fur beneath her and the sensation of the crop dragging over her skin.

"Your intentions are very admirable, Cecilia."

She exhaled.

"But, they are not acceptable." She braced herself for the kiss of the crop. When it was not forthcoming, she opened her eyes to see his icy gaze looking down on her.

"Do you know why?"

James watched her and wondered what answer she would give him. He hoped she'd deduce beyond the obvious.

"No Sir."

At least she hadn't given him a "because you said so" sort of answer. The tears spilled over. He wiped one away, licking his finger.

"Because Cecilia, I need to be able to trust you when we are like this together. If something hurts you, you must tell me. I told you that your safety is my top concern. I know for a fact that that collar must be uncomfortable. That's its purpose. When I ask you questions like that, I want honest answers. Do you understand? I need honest answers even if you think it's something I don't want to hear."

"Yes Sir."

"So I'll ask you now: is your posture collar very comfortable?"

Cecilia hoped that maybe now the collar would come off. It was even more uncomfortable with her arms stretched over her head.

"No Sir."

"Good."

"What?!" Cecilia asked before she could stop herself.

"That brings us back to its purpose. I don't want you to hang your head in shame. I expect my submissive to take pride in her role." He withdrew from her line of sight.

"But, I thought—"

"You thought by answering honestly now, I'd take it off?"

It sounded so dumb to her ears. "Yes Sir."

"That was what I'd hoped to focus on this evening. Cecilia, I have no desire to insult your intelligence by giving you a laundry list of rules. But, I suspect that it may be easier for you if I enumerate my expectations."

Cecilia didn't know what he meant. "Sir?"

The crop traced up her left calf now, following the bend in her knee and her sensitive thigh, brushing her pussy softly. In her nervousness, she forgot her burning desire for James, but the slightest touch brought it back.

At the intake of breath, James dropped the implement and traced a light circle around her clit. She was still dripping. Good. He hadn't frightened her beyond desire. Two more circles and her knees were pulling at their bindings, putting up a valiant fight for more friction.

"Please!" she begged so easily. She sounded like a wanton.

His hand pulled away, and James was treated to the sight of Cecilia's bound breasts thrusting up, as she arched her back.

James returned to her side, looking very serious. "What are the rules I gave you Cecilia?"

"I'm not allowed to cum without your permission, Sir." It was the rule foremost on her mind.

James gave her a wicked smile. "And?"

"I'm not allowed to touch myself without your permission, Sir." What she wouldn't give to play with herself right now...

SMACK! The crop stung her, just to the left of her navel.

"You want me to follow your instructions."

"There's one more Cecilia."

SMACK!

"Ohh!"

"And?"

She whimpered. "I'm not allowed to hide from you, Sir."

"That's right. I don't want to give you more rules, Cecilia. I want much more from you than a slave who only knows what she is not to do."

James's hand was at her pussy again. "Please Sir," she begged, ignoring his lecturing tone as her nervous system ramped up.

His hand withdrew, and she made her frustration known with an erotic little noise. He wanted to swallow her complaints with a kiss, but they weren't done yet.

"No. Did you hear what I said?"

"You said, you wouldn't give me anymore rules."

"SWACK!" This one landed on her nipple, and Cecilia's became even wetter as her system struggled to identify the sensation as pleasure or pain.

"No. I said I don't want to give you more rules. I will if I must, but that will be a failure on my part. What I will give you are my expectations. I want you to behave according to those expectations without me giving you long lists of prohibitions and prescriptions."

The tip of the crop flicked her other nipple, not a sharp bite but a tease. Cecilia couldn't think straight.

"I expect: trust, respect, honesty, pride, courage, grace, and loyalty from you Cecilia. Repeat that."

He abandoned the crop and spidered his hands back to her wet pussy, spreading her lips, relishing the wetness, the deep pink invitation to lose himself inside her. Soon. As soon as she'd learned this lesson he could give them both relief.

"You expect—argh!" His hand stopped its exploration of her folds "—honesty... respect... please! I can't think!"

James unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers. He picked up the crop again, and brought the tip down on the sole of her left foot.

She shrieked for him then. "Don't tell me 'can't' Cecilia." He countered the harsh strike by crawling on top of her and licking her right nipple. "You're an intelligent girl. I expect you to think. That's why you won't need rules like a mindless slave. I don't want that from you."

His proximity and touch were too much for her to absorb. "Repeat after me: I expect you to think. I want trust, honesty, respect, loyalty, grace, pride, and courage from you, Cecilia."

"Trust, grace, honesty, respect, loyalty, grace, pride, and courage," she repeated in a breathy voice. James was off her again, taking his warmth with him.

SWACK! Her other nipple took the impact. "And?"

"You want me to think Sir."

"Once more, Cecilia. Tell me."

"Trust"

SWACK! The crop focused its attentions on her legs, punctuating each virtue as she called it out. She whimpered in need mixed with pain.

"Honesty,"

SWACK!

"Respect, please Sir!"

SWACK!

"You can do this, Cecilia. Do this for me."

"Courage"

SWACK!

"That's right, that's my girl."

"Pride"

SWACK!

"Oh, Sir!" she gasped, "Grace"

"You're doing so well. You're nearly there."

SMACK!

"Please! Loyalty"

SWACK!

"One more, Cecilia," he encouraged.

"Thought"

"Good girl." James tossed the crop aside, happy to be done with it. She looked incredibly sexy spread for him on the blankets. He hadn't cropped her severely, but there were faint pink and red marks, especially on her thighs. He started by kissing each one. "You're astounding," he said as he reached her lips. James felt her body vibrate as he kissed her. She struggled for more contact.

Now he found the collar to be in his way. With some effort, he retrieved the key, fumbling with the lock and buckle before unwrapping her beautiful neck. She smiled as she turned her head. James took the opportunity to kiss the newly exposed skin, lavishing attention on her vulnerable throat.

He loved how much she wanted to touch him. It was almost enough to free her. Instead, he teased her dripping cunt once more, spreading her wetness until her begging became a litany. He pulled away, straddling her body and taking in the sight of her, bound and willing. Her dark hair contrasted with the vivid orange fur of the blanket beneath her, which accentuated her paleness. The green in her eyes shone brightly as James met her gaze and began to tease her again.

Cecilia would die if he continued to do this. When she felt his finger pierce her, she moaned, "James," another plea for relief. Hearing his name on her lips was an unexpected aphrodisiac, but James wouldn't let her know that. He spanked her breasts with an open palm and watched her expression waver between pain and desire.

"Is that how you address me, little girl?"

"No, Sir."

"I thought not."

James bent over her, inhaling her scent and nibbling her ear.

"Tell me again. What do I expect from you?"

"Trust"

Another finger entered her as he kissed her temple.

"Courage"

He pumped, encouraging and frustrating her in the same motion.

"Pride."

His thumb strummed her clit and she squealed as he bit down on her earlobe.

"Honesty. Please, I need—"

"Not yet. You're not done yet."

Another pump from his fingers.

"Loyalty"

Her clit pulsed as he brushed it ever so gently.

"Grace! Oh please, Sir!"

His hand withdrew. Cecilia groaned, "Please!"

"Last one, Cecilia"

"Thought," the word came out like a prayer, desperate to satisfy James's demands.

His hard cock speared her center, and her cunt clamped down hard on James as he finally penetrated her, the motion swift and deep.

He stilled and looked at her. He held her tied hands, brushing her knuckles with gentleness. A few thrusts of his hips were all it took to push her over the edge. Her body challenged James's knotwork, as she convulsed with long-delayed pleasure. The pulsing in her pussy drove him mad, goading him towards his own release.

He held her tight, possessive of the body laid out in front him, entranced with her presence—at long last—in his bed. Long, deep, pulses sparked more aftershocks of pleasure, and Cecilia lost all points of reference. It was a good thing she was tied down because she wasn't sure which way was up. The soft fur, the tight rope, James's strong grip, the fullness in her body, and even the scent of their mingled sweat and arousal expanded into a single sensation that shocked her system.