Chords that Bind Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tugged on her arm and she followed him up the stairs, taking them two at a time. James's energy was fiery and infectious. It made Cecilia realize that underneath her shock and happiness that there was a steady pulse of arousal. Once they were upstairs, she didn't wait for instructions or orders as James lit a few candles. She peeled away her nightshirt.

James turned to see Cecilia, dressed only in her lacy pink knickers and matching bra with her thigh-high socks and bright collar. "Wait," James said, stilling her reach for the tie on his dressing gown. He loved her eagerness, but he was struck by her provocative appearance. Her curls were tumbling down her back. She wasn't wearing a lick of makeup. The natural look suit her, making her appear even younger than usual without the kohl cat-eye she usually favored when they went out.

Her body was supple and her socks had the affect of making her legs appear longer, even as his eye was drawn to her shapely rear...

SMACK!

"Oww! What was that for?"

"No reason. I thought you were looking a bit pale."

"But I thought I've been good this year."

Was that a pout? Was his shy little submissive trying to play with him?

"Indeed? Are you appealing to my forgiving nature?"

Cecilia surprised him with her witty response: "I am appealing to you sense of justice, Sir Ashton QCMP."

He raised an eyebrow. "In that case, I'll allow you to make your appeal."

This sort of banter was new to Cecilia. She looked uncertain. It helped that James did not appear stoic or uncompromising, as was his wont. His smile and the playful glint in his eyes made him look younger, too.

Cecilia gathered herself up, tossed back her brown locks, and proceeded look him directly in the eye as she pulled the tie loose on James's dressing gown. She trailed her nails down the planes of his torso, starting at his shoulders and working down only to trace her fingers up on either side of his spine and pulling him close for an embrace. She felt his cock already pressing into her. The confirmation that he wanted her as much as she wanted him was gratifying and increased her sense of urgency. She pushed the rich fabric off his shoulders.

James enjoyed the way Cecilia made herself comfortable with his body slowly. There was nothing demanding or privileged about the sensual way she lightly touched him, eliciting a desire separate from the one that usually drove him to take and own. Now there was a simultaneous desire to worship, adore, and exalt. It was as she started leaving nearly microscopic kisses down his chest that, that James remembered himself. He stepped away from Cecilia. "An interesting appeal, but my dear, you have yet to address the charges against you."

How different it was to be writing the rules of the game as they went. Cecilia considered what James said, only to feel him scoop her up and toss her on the bed. "Oh!" She landed with a soft thump. "And what are the charges, Sir?"

"Indecent exposure."

Cecilia wasn't sure what she expected. She laughed, but after a lightning-quick assessment of the situation, she wasn't sure how to refute the 'charges.'

James raised his head a fraction as he paced towards her on the bed, failing to hide his smile. "How do you plead?"

"Not guilty, Sir!" Cecilia tried to look contrite and innocent, a difficult feat that she nearly managed, dressed only in her knickers. She gathered her limbs, sitting with her chin on her knees with her arms wrapped around her legs.

"You know, it will only go harder for you if you are found to be lying about your guilt. Are you sure you wish to plead 'not guilty?'" he challenged.

"Sir, I'm sure." Cecilia knew she was setting herself up, but it was too much fun to play along.

"Hmmm. I'll have to review the evidence." James sat on the bed in front of Cecilia. "How did you come to be so clothed, Cecilia?"

He took hold of her wrists, kissing her knuckles again, but the simple gesture promised something more.

Cecilia bowed her head, trying to think of some sort of defense. James noticed the instinctual attempt to hide, and lifted her chin. Now was when she felt exposed. Cecilia was fixed by James' stare and the way he never wavered in his almost single-minded assertion that she would not hide from him.

"Umm... Sir..."

"I'm listening. Do not waste my time with weak excuses Miss Lavigne." James smirked as Cecilia struggled to find a suitable defense. It wouldn't matter what she came up with though, as James used the time she spent pondering to unhook her bra.

"Sir! Surely this is not how depositions are conducted!"

"Well, if you don't give me an answer, I may have to treat you as a hostile witness... I'm still waiting for your explanation."

Cecilia sometimes forgot that James had a past career as a barrister. This was a sure reminder. "Sir . . ." she paused trying to buy time as James pulled some heavy handcuffs out of the drawer of his nightstand. ". . . Surely there are extenuating circumstances . . ." She pulled away as she saw the intent written on his face.

James relentlessly followed the movements of her body. "I see that there are numerous reports on your file of resisting arrest as well, Miss Lavigne. Do you believe you are above the law?"

Cecilia's sly evasions were no match for James's precise movements. She felt a shiver down her spine as she heard the cuffs click into place, heavy and cold around her wrists.

"No, Sir!"

"You're wasting my time Miss Lavigne. I've heard enough. I find you very guilty of indecent exposure."

Cecilia bit her lip, but didn't hide her smile. "No, Sir, please!"

"It now falls to me to pass sentencing."

"Please, I'm innocent!"

James palmed Cecilia's breasts, cutting her protest short and eliciting an erotic moan.

"I've never heard anything less innocent in my life. You've perjured yourself, Miss Lavigne."

"What will you do to me, Sir?"

"We'll see. You've thrown yourself on my mercy. I'm still deciding..." James enjoyed the tiny sparkle of uncertainty in Cecilia's eyes. "This is not your first offense, I'm afraid. But it seems the usually methods have failed to make the appropriate impact."

He moved away, enjoying the juxtaposition of a nearly naked Cecilia, cuffed and blushing on his bed. He was sure she was wet. James stood and paced, letting the playful tension build. James returned to the bed, curious to see how this different side of their play had affected Cecilia.

"I think we must work on your honesty. Don't you?"

Cecilia saw how he laid the trap. Such a predicament: either way he'd catch her in a lie. She thought it might be best to remain silent.

"I see you've chosen to keep your silence. Tell me. Are you aroused, Cecilia?"

She closed her eyes and breathed, "Yes Sir." She was achy with it now. As fun as this little game was, Cecilia would give anything to have his hands on her.

"How am I to know you're telling me the truth? You must see that your record is against you."

"Sir. I am. Please?"

James knew what she wanted. He inched closer, drawing a dainty ankle into his lap and deftly removing the warm stocking. He did the same with her other leg. "Lie back, I must see for myself."

Cecilia pretended to moan in protest, yet she obeyed his direction, wiggling her hips as James pushed her shoulders backwards.

"I'm sorry. You've left me no choice."

Cecilia's cuffed hands reached for his chest again and James let her try to distract him. She arched up for a kiss, and for once he let her direct it. This sort of soft play wasn't usually in his repertoire, but he was certain enough about the stability of their relationship in this moment, that he didn't need to demonstrate the full extent of his alpha tendencies to bring out her submission. She'd become such a passionate kisser, melting the dark desires in his heart as she explored his mouth with her tongue, eliciting a tenderness he'd rarely felt in moments like this.

His hands circled her waist as he knee parted her thighs. She hadn't lied. Her panties were soaked with her wetness. He pulled away the last offending garment as she struggled to loop her cuffed hands around the back of his neck.

Gods! He contemplated the newfound tension tugging at his desires as he examined Cecilia again. She was flawless beneath him, trying and failing to bring him closer. When that failed she arched her back and thrust her hips up, begging for him without uttering a word.

James's hands grazed her tummy and paused at her breasts, kneading them firmly, before pulling her arms back up and over her head, aided by the heavy handcuffs.

"No. Please?" She was pouting. It was delicious, and James didn't know if he wanted to give in to her or make it continue. Cecilia's foot traveled up his calf, massaging the muscle until she hooked it behind his knee, finding the leverage she wanted to bring him closer.

It wasn't vanilla, but it wasn't the same strict power exchange that lay under all of James' encounters. He wanted her right now; he didn't feel the need to have terms and conditions as long as he could have her. His submissive moved underneath him, wearing only the collar that silently declared his ownership and the cuffs that only hinted at the true depths of James's darker tastes. Right now, even they seemed too much. James straightened, straddling Cecilia as he reached for the key in his nightstand.

Cecilia couldn't believe when James unlocked the cuffs and tossed them aside with a dull thud. As soon as they were off, she pulled him to her, reveling in the contrast his hard body made against her curves. She buried her face in his neck again, and begged one last time. "Please Sir."

James removed his pants and boxers with one hand, giving Cecilia's bottom a squeeze with the other. "Please what?"

"Make love to me, Sir."

If he wasn't sure before, James was certain now: he'd never felt like this before. Cecilia's pussy was so wet. He could feel her heat as she ground herself into him. He parted her lips, spreading her moisture even more. Cecilia moaned at the targeted contact. "That feels . . . so good."

"Good girl."

"I want all of you. Please?"

James wanted to tell her she didn't have to beg anymore, but the sound was so sweet. Instead, he lined himself up and slowly pressed into her. He slid easily in, back and forth, rocking his hips gently, exhaling with a grunt as she stretched around his hard length.

"Yes. Mmmm. Don't leave me." Cecilia wrapped her legs around his back, squeezing his shaft internally.

James wound his arms under her back, lifting her partially by the shoulders, bringing her hips to meet him. He closed his eyes to hear the sound of her breathing. He lost himself inside her, feeling her pulse around his hard length.

Cecilia felt as if the rest of the world had ended without them, as if existence itself had shrunk down to just their mingled bodies. That was, until James shifted his hips, adding fiction and heat to the satisfying fullness. Cecilia's head shook back and forth, she was overcome with pleasure so easily, but James wouldn't be satisfied until she reached bliss and beyond.

The faster he moved the more Cecilia lost her sense of gravity. James was everywhere, in and around her; he was in full control of her senses. Her hips followed his, until at last, he pinned them down with his strong hands, grinding into her slick heat, making her feel every brush and twitch as he led her towards her orgasm.

Cecilia dug her nails into his back, pricking James just enough to drive him harder. "More, please Sir! Please let me cum?"

James groaned. Her pleas did something to him. He thrust into her powerfully, making her bite back a scream. Then he stilled. "I want you to fall apart for me Cecilia."

"Yes Sir." In this state, she couldn't be anything but obedient and pliant. She raised her hips again, struggling for more friction, arching for that extra touch—the one, which activates every nerve and wipes out all consciousness.

James pulled away completely and rolled to his back, his cock standing proudly at attention, shiny with Cecilia's wetness. He didn't have to say anything. Cecilia fisted his cock as she threw her leg over his hips, straddling him as she prepared to pierce her core on his staff. It was so deep this way, and she took an agonizingly slow descent, until he was buried in her again.

"May I ride you, Sir?"

James wanted to lose control then and there at her request. "You may," he groaned.

Cecilia leaned over him, her cleavage plump and ripe for tasting. He didn't bite, but licked and sucked until she had to stop her movements to adjust to the insistent pleasure assaulting her system. She moved up and back, struggling to reconcile the sensory response, crying as with every flex of muscle and deep breath pleasure coursed up and down her spine. To catch her breath, she came all the way down, taking him all and rocking her hips in tiny circles, struggling to hold back an orgasm.

James felt her squeeze him again, and detecting her fatigue, held her waist as he drove up into her, watching her face as Cecilia phased from this plane to the next, driven by the pleasure he gave her. When he wasn't sure he could go on himself, her thighs tightened like a vice, and she gave a throaty cry.

With the last surge of primal energy, James rolled them over, determined to fall over the edge with his gorgeous, trusting, submissive. Cecilia's body grew slack, she was slick with sweat and arousal. His skin slid against hers, every part of their bodies meant to be fit together.

He loved her. Every curly strand of hair and thick eyelash, every healed wound and invisible scar, from her delicate limbs and bright eyes to the way the collar around her throat accentuated her sharp features, he loved her, and incredibly, she loved him. Cecilia whined, the pleasure finally pushing her into overdrive. Her eyes fluttered closed as James gave a final thrust, marveling at the trust she put in him when she gave him her body.

Cecilia's pussy fluttered with involuntary movements, milking him again, sending him over with a triumphant shout. Truly, she came apart underneath him, and he held her tight, rolling to his side so as not to crush her with his superior weight. Her legs wound around his, subconsciously refusing to let him leave her.

"I love you, Sir." Cecilia whispered. Her head was tucked beneath his, her voice low enough that James wondered if he felt her declaration more than heard it. He gave her a brief squeeze, reluctant to break the spell surrounding the both of them in the sudden stillness. "I love you too, Cecilia."

She was loved.

What a profound sense of being she had, cradled in the knowledge that she meant something to someone. It had been years since she heard those words. But never in her life had anyone meant them. Cecilia could tell the difference now. Her parents slathered the words on all their manipulative actions as if it could make up for the fact that they had stopped loving her when she emerged as an independent individual.

James loved her.

Just the thought made her smile. She touched the gleaming collar at her throat. It was real.

1...456789